Agent Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay there if you want babes, I've got go have a shower and get myself ready for the day" I said to Saida as I got up. She just nodded and embraced her friend. After my shower looked out at them from my bedroom door. They were still naked, now cuddled up on the sofa. They were chatting softly to each other and Aliyah was casually stroking Saida's breasts.

I went into the bedroom to get dressed. I was thinking of the evening ahead and how I could get hold of, or take photos of the documents we knew were in Hamid's possession. I plan started take shape in my head. "I knew fucking those girls in my lounge was the right thing to do" I thought giggling to myself. I walked back into the lounge.

"Saida honey, would you do me a really important favour?" Saida sat up, leaning against the arm rest.

"Of course Amanda, anything."

"Could you call your sister and ask her to come out for a drink with you tonight, around 8.00pm. Tell her it's really important. I have a dinner engagement with them tonight but I want her out of the building for a while."

Saida smiled.

"Hamid's a handsome man isn't he?"

"He sure is honey, but it's not what you think. I just want some time to prepare something. I'll give you a ring on your mobile when you can let her come back."

"I'd be happy to. I'd do anything for you Amanda."

"Just let yourselves out and close the door behind you."

I bent down to give her a good bye kiss. I could still smell my pussy on her face. I turned slightly to give Aliyah a kiss too. I hadn't noticed that she'd slipped down as we were talking. She was probably bored listening to something she didn't understand so had decided to make her own entertainment. As I looked down she just nuzzled her face into Saida's pussy again. I just laughed.

"Enjoy yourselves, girls" I said and turned to walk out the door. Just as I started to walk away Aliyah got up on her knees and stuck her arse up in the air. Those gorgeous lips were still swollen, sticking out just begging to be sucked. "Just save yourself girl, you'll have plenty of opportunity of playing with pussy tonight, not to speak of Hamid's beautiful cock" I thought to myself. But I couldn't tear my gaze away from those gorgeous pussy lips.

"Amanda."

The voice was Saida's. I looked up at her. She just smiled and gave me a little 'go ahead' nod of the head. I put my briefcase down on the floor. 'Aah well, a quick nibble won't hurt' I thought as I bent down and let my lips and tongue connect with those beautiful soft juicy lips.

12