Agent Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't mind, Hasna?" I found myself saying. Hasna smiled happily as ever.

"Great. You sit." She directed Hamid and me to a lounge suite and had us sit down on sofas next to each other before disappearing into the bedroom. I smiled at Hamid who looked relaxed.

"Hasna loves these re-enactments." I wondered exactly what he meant by "re-enactments" but decided to say nothing. I smiled back at him but probably looked decidedly less relaxed. Hamid offered me another drink which I gratefully accepted feeling a bit tense at this point. He sat down next to me again as Hasna walked in wearing her first few purchases from Harrods. She said a few words to Hamid and I picked up on "Harrods".

"Hasna is just telling me where you got these items of clothing" Hamid explained.

"I guessed as much." Next Hasna turned up in a lacy bra and knickers set, also from Harrods. I had been right about her body being similar to mine but curvier due to her narrow waist. She was plain gorgeous and her skin was a flawless even brown. I think I was more attracted to her than Hamid was, he seemed very passive and restrained, more like he had been at the High Commission than what he had been like earlier this evening. I wondered if Hasna was getting excited the way I had been earlier the same day.

Soon Hasna was wearing the tiny tanga bikini. I was in awe of her smooth firm bum and firm looking breasts as she twirled around in front of us. Hasna was chattering away a bit more now. Hamid had stopped translating. I suddenly realised Hasna had worn the bikini the way I first did and when Hamid was starting to adjust the bikini in just the same way she had done on me. He even let his fingers run over her breasts and her bikini bottoms in the same way. Hasna was telling him what had happened in the shop! I got angry and embarrassed. But stronger still was my excitement as I saw two dark areolas and two firm nipples just hidden but trying to break free from Hasna's bikini top. I don't know why but I just wanted to see those nipples and remembering what the last garment was I said nothing.

Hasna disappeared and soon came back in wearing the sheer silk teddy. It was just as tight on her as it had been on me and her nipples stood long and proud poking through the silk. She twirled around Hamid caught her hand pulling her in as she spoke a few words. Another few words and his hands were feeling the silk and running over her lovely breasts before finding her pussy through the fabric. I was wondering what would happen next when Hasna stepped back. I could see a faint wet mark on the teddy just outlining her pussy lips. I found myself wanting to see more. Hasna spoke again and Hamid translated.

"Hasna tells me that the last garments she bought for you. I believe you are wearing them." His voice was very detached showing no trace of excitement which I was surprisingly annoyed by.

"I'm sorry I'm not actually. But I do have them here" I said and pulled them out of my handbag. "Maybe you would like to model them for me Hasna?" It wasn't until she replied I realised what I had actually said.

"I will, for you" she replied looking at me. I was going to correct myself saying I meant "for Hamid" but then thought "Oh bugger it, I'm enjoying this much more than he is so why not?" I was hoping she would let me do to her what she had done to me. To my disappointment she was wearing a bathrobe when she came out again but I soon realised why. She came up to me and put her burqa over my head then stepped back. I adjusted the burqa so that I could see and nodded to her.

She let her bathrobe fall to the floor. Her nipples stood out in all their glory and she walked up to me so I could touch them. I had never touched another woman's breasts before, let alone in front of her husband so I turned my head to look over at Hamid. Hasna stopped me though, making me look at her instead. She took my hands and made me squeeze her nipples. She moaned quietly increasing her pitch as I squeezed harder, letting me know she was enjoying it.

Suddenly she pushed my hands down. Stepping back slightly she pulled the crotchless knickers aside and parted her pussy lips. A glorious pink slit stood out against her brown skin. I let my fingers slide along her lips. I slipped a finger inside and was surprised how wet she was. I could feel my own juices flowing and realised Hasna was as excited as I was. Remembering what Hasna had done I pulled my hand away and put it up under the burqa. I could smell the aroma. I was surprised how much it excited me but I still couldn't put my fingers in my mouth. I had never tasted another woman before.

Hasna put two fingers in her pussy and held them out to me. I could see her juices glistening on her fingers. I lifted the burqa up over my mouth. I think Hasna could see me hesitating so she just gently let her fingers slide across my lips. I licked my lips and found myself wanting more. I looked up at Hasna and opened my mouth. She smiled and put her fingers in my mouth. We both moaned simultaneously as my fingers found her clitoris at the same time.

Hasna spoke again. "She saying you asked her to make you come." Amazingly I wasn't embarrassed. I just looked up at Hasna and smiled. She smiled back at me. I turned to Hamid.

"I did, but the shop assistant came in and interrupted us." Hasna spoke again.

"She's asking if you will let her make you come now instead?" There was still no trace of excitement in his voice. I looked at Hasna.

"Please" she said. She pulled the burqa off my head and bent down to kiss me. A female tongue entered my mouth for the first time. The sweetness of the kiss took me by surprise. My passionate response was all the answer she needed. She leant over me started to unbutton my blouse. She quickly dispensed of my bra and caressed my breasts. I couldn't believe I was letting her do this to me, especially in front of her cold husband.

As she bent down to kiss my breasts I looked over at Hamid. He was just sitting there looking like he was watching the TV news or something. Hasna put her head to the side a little so Hamid could watch her tongue playing over my nipples. We both looked over at him but his expression didn't change. I don't know whether I was more annoyed with his indifference or impressed by his restraint. "Yes suck those nipples" I said to Hasna, but my words were really directed at Hamid. I wanted him to get excited; I wanted him to want me, to want us both.

"This isn't going to plan" I thought, remembering my assignment briefly before Hasna took all of my attention away from that as well as from Hamid. She was biting one of my nipples while squeezing the other hard with her fingers.

"Oh baby" I whispered. She looked up at me with that gorgeous, happy smile. It was a smile anyone could fall in love with. She unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt. I lifted my bum slightly to allow her to pull it off. Her fingers grazed my wet knickers. Impatiently I pulled my knickers down. Kneeling in front of me she just watched my pussy for a moment, while unclasping and letting her bra fall to the floor. Seemingly unconsciously her hands wandered to her own breasts squeezing her nipples. They seemed even larger than before.

Even though I was desperate for her to make me come I suddenly had this overwhelming urge to put those dark brown nipples in my mouth. I leant forward and caressed her breasts sucking one nipple into my mouth then the other. The feeling of those hard, yet yielding, nipples in my mouth was indescribable.

When I finally broke away I noticed she was touching her own pussy, her finger playing over her clitoris.

"Take them off" I said huskily. She slipped her knickers off. Lifting her wet fingers to my face she spoke again.

"Have you ever licked pussy?' Hamid translated.

"Never." My fingers found her clitoris again. Looking deep into each other eyes her voice seduced me again.

"Please let mine be the first" Hamid translated. I took her fingers in my mouth, tasting her juices again.

"Please." Hamid spoke again, sounding like he meant it. This time Hasna had said nothing.

I pulled Hasna onto the sofa and slipped down onto the floor. In the corner of my eye I saw Hamid sitting upright giving us his full attention. Hasna spread her legs parting her pussy lips again. Her clitoris stood proud clear of its hood. I let my tongue slide up her lips tasting getting soaked in juices before running it softly over her clitoris. I was loving it. The smell, the taste, the slippery feeling of her pussy on my lips and tongue, everything. She was moaning loudly. That excited me even more. Her legs went round the back of my neck pushing me into her pussy. I was feeding off her excitement, pushing my tongue deep into her pussy. I could tell she was getting close to coming. I ran my tongue insistently over her clit.

"Oh, Amanda, Amanda, Amaaah, aah, aah..." Her voice trailed off and all the tension went out of her body.

After a few seconds Hasna started smiled again and started laughing as she spoke.

"Now will you let me make you come?" I heard behind me.

"Of course" I said to Hasna "I'll kill you if you don't."

I sat up on the sofa and pulled Hasna into me for a kiss. As she kissed my neck and down I looked over at Hamid. He was now leaning forward in his seat and there was an obvious bulge in his trousers which had not been there before. As Hasna was paying attention to my breasts I spread my legs apart a bit further and started playing with my pussy making sure Hamid could see what I was doing. I could see his cock straining against his trousers.

"That's better" I was thinking and somehow I said it out loud.

Hamid responded, but it was something in his local tongue. Hasna just continued to kiss my body, going down over my stomach. She was kissing my stomach, my thighs, my groin, anywhere but my pussy. That, as well as the sight of Hamid's cock straining against those thin cotton trousers, was driving me nuts.

"Oh go on. Lick me" I implored looking down at Hasna. "Show me" I begged looking at Hamid. He said something and Hasna answered quickly, giving me her trademark smile before sinking her tongue right in deep between my pussy lips. She quickly found my clitoris.

"Oh yes" I said before closing my eyes briefly. Through half open eyes I saw a sight which made my eyes go "Bing" and open wide. Hamid had pulled down his fly and had his hand inside his trousers. A second later his cock sprung free. Now he was excited alright. He had one of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen and it was standing to attention.

"Oh yes baby. Touch it for me." Hamid followed my request, slowly running his hand up and down it. That was it. With Hasna eagerly licking my clit watching him do that brought me to the edge.

"Oh, God, your husband has a beautiful cock, oh, aaaah, don't stop" I blubbered as I grabbed Hasna's curls firmly to make sure she didn't stop until I wanted her to. She timed it perfectly though and eased off just at the right time, giving me a beautiful orgasm.

Just as I was recovering Hasna jumped up next to me on the sofa and gave me a long slow kiss. Our kiss soon became passionate, we both clearly wanted more. Meanwhile Hamid had wasted no time. When Hasna turned and crawled over to him he was already in the nude. She took his cock in her hands and stroked it tenderly.

Turning to me she said "Come play." I stood up and walked over. Hasna let me take Hamid's cock in my hands. It was big, hard and beautiful to touch.

"Smell" said Hasna. I looked at her questioningly.

Hamid laughed. I think she means "Taste."

Hasna giggled. "Yes taste."

"She wants you to suck my cock."

I was dying to put that dark brown cock in my mouth, but bizarrely thoughts about my assignment and my career shot through my head again. I squeezed and pushed the foreskin up over the head of Hamid's cock. A drop of clear liquid formed at the eye of his cock. That was it. I had to taste him.

I caught that drop with the tip of my tongue and sunk my mouth down deep over his cock. Its warmth filled my mouth. God I love a cock in my mouth. I felt a hand at the back of my head. I thought it was Hamid but as I came up and let my tongue circle round the tip of his cock I glanced over and saw that it was Hasna's.

"Good cock?" she said questioningly.

"Mmmmm" I replied never lifting my lips from Hamid's cock. "Bloody excellent cock" I thought to myself. Feeling greedy I finally lifted my head and offered Hamid's cock to Hasna. She smiled and took it in her mouth. Incredibly she took almost all of it in despite its size. Coming back up she was just kissing the tip from the side so I joined her on the other side. Our lips and tongues met playing with each other and Hamid's cock all at the same time. God it was making me horny. Finally the hand on the back of my head encouraged me to take Hamid deep into my mouth again. My mouth had never been so full of hard glorious cock. I felt Hasna's lips kissing my neck, then slowly move down my back. She reached the crack of my arse and licked the top of it. She spoke a few words to Hamid and dragged him onto the floor. Her hand was on the back of my neck again encouraging me to resume sucking his cock.

Hasna grabbed my hips and lifted my arse up in the air. As her tongue was sliding down my crack her hands pulled my cheeks apart. I felt her tongue find the rosy bud of my arsehole as fingers slipped into my pussy. No one had ever done this to me before, but it felt so hot and sexy. I was whimpering continuously, my sounds only muffled by Hamid's massive cock.

I vaguely heard Hasna say something.

"She thinks you need to be fucked." I pulled up my head and Hasna pushed my hips forward gently.

"I do" I said. "I really need this cock inside me." Hasna already had Hamid's cock in her hand and guided it into my pussy as I sank down on him.

"Oh fuck it's big" I shouted as he filled my pussy. Hasna's hand reached round from behind and found my breasts, pinching my nipples. I was in seventh heaven. I turned my head and tried to kiss Hasna but I was bouncing up and down on Hamid's cock too hard.

Hasna moved around and put her knees on either side of Hamid's head. She let her gorgeous brown and pink pussy sink onto Hamid's waiting lips. Then she grabbed my head and gave me a long, deep kiss. It made me slow down my fucking of Hamid, taking his cock in long, deep strokes. Hasna hands moved to pinch my nipples, then I felt fingers on my clitoris.

"Good, slow" she said and kept pinching my nipple and play with my clit. I think it was the slowest, most sensuous fuck I've had and my pleasure just kept rising. I kept wanting to fuck Hamid harder but Hasna pinched my nipple hard keeping me in a deliciously slow tortured motion. I could tell she was close to coming to as her breathing got more and more laboured.

"Now... we... come...aaahhhh" she said and as soon as she'd spoken I screamed out as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I felt Hamid buck into me urgently a few times, Hasna screamed out to, no translation necessary, and we both collapsed on top of Hamid.

A few moments later Hasna and Hamid exchanged some words and laughter.

"Hasna would like to thank you for coming for dinner" Hamid said and laughed again.

"It was my pleasure" I replied with a smile.

Later, as I was leaving I thought I thought what a complete failure I had been as a Secret Service agent. Luckily, no one had anyway of finding out what had happed behind those closed doors. And no one could question my dedication as I had every intention of persevering with this case. This was one case I wanted to work on until its final conclusion.

12