Agent Breaker

Story Info
Agent Breaker encounters sweet young woman.
6.8k words
4.28
24.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Breaker was not a nice man. Not many in his line of work were. Twenty years of working for the United States military and FBI does that to a person. Twenty Years of doing the governments dirty work also ensured that James kept his body in peak condition. Even now at nearly fifty years old he could run with the boys half his age and even beat most of them. Standing 6'2" and well muscled James cut an imposing figure in his tailored black suit and red power tie. The only sign that Agent Breaker wasn't at the very peak of his powers was some gray that now flecked his hair and appeared around his temples. Put together the FBI's Agent James Breaker was an imposing man who women found themselves naturally attracted to and men wanted to be, but the most important thing about him, ask any woman, was his giant cock.

Twenty years of government work shaped more than Agent Breaker's body. His entire worldview was defined by it. Agent Breaker was an old school kind of man. A scotch neat, steak bloody kind of man. He believed that men like him, institutions, and traditions were the only thing keeping the world from total chaos. Men, strong men, were in charge and had built the greatest nation the world had ever seen and he had no intention of letting his America be corrupted by youths who had reaped the benefits of his work, but now sought to change the whole thing. They believed in things like equality between the sexes and paying women equally. Paying women equally. He shook his head, if any of these pussy men out protesting could actually fuck a woman the way she needs then they'd all realize what happy little sluts they could be. That had always been his experience.

See for nearly the entire time he served his country agent breaker had been building a little collection. Sluts. Sluts is what he collected. Whores, bitches, cunts it didn't really matter what he called them so long as they remained obedient, and after a dose of his cock they were wet and willing to do whatever he asked of them. It had served his career well. He was able to fuck any woman above him into submission, really the idea of a woman above him, and any man he couldn't dominate well they were probably a kindred spirit and what's the harm in sharing a slut or two. There were always more out there.

That's why he was in such a good mood this morning. Days like this were the reason that he came to work day in day out for not enough pay and nearly no appreciation. Today he got to do an interview. Now for most of his career doing media was as unrewarding as it got. Stand at a podium and answer questions from people who don't know what they don't know. Or call in to some bullshit Sunday talk show where everyone just yells over each other. He didn't have any need for that type of media.

But the one thing he loved the younger generation for, other than their bodies, was podcasts. Christ it seemed like every art bitch or daddies girl had to get herself a podcast because these dumb cunts thought that people wanted to hear what came out of their stupid mouths. But the beauty of it was that any time these big protests happened, and it seemed like every other week, these days, a bevy of these whores would flood DC and the bureau with interview requests. Agent Breaker made sure he always got the first choice of those.

He looked over the file he'd assembled in the last week. It couldn't be more perfect. Her independently wealthy black mother raised her almost entirely alone, attractive in her own right but the father was more interested in her pocketbooks. The father was white, but rarely around. The file on that son of a bitch had been something else. Eleven children with almost as many mothers, and those are the ones that everyone knows about. He'd been married a few times but for the most part seemed content to be a small town cop floating from bed to bed. He'd only been in her life for a few months at a time. When she was thirteen, sixteen and then for nearly a year when she turned eighteen. Christ when all this was over he might have to find this man and shake his hand.

'An absentee father in law enforcement.' He thought to himself. 'Christ I almost feel bad for this girl. She doesn't stand a chance.'

He kept reviewing the file. High school cheerleader. College cheerleader. College gymnast: two time all american. Christ these pictures. She had the most perfect light caramel skin. And her smile was so vibrant. His cock hardened thinking of her smiling as she rode his fat cock, the tight brown ringlets of her hair bouncing in rhythm.

'I've got to get up there before I blow.' He said as he kept thumbing through the pictures. Her ass had always been magnificent. Round and firm, taut with muscle. But in the last few years her breasts had ballooned. Now that she wasn't competing and training rigorously it seemed like the only place she put on any weight was her tits. Agent Breaker would bet anything they were a solid D cup at the least.

"Well every second I waste here is one more for death to catch up to me, best get to it" he said grabbing his coffee notes and walking into the hotel lobby. He saw her first. She was facing away from him wearing a tight white blouse that stretched across her breasts and black pencil skirt that showed off her tight ass. The effect was only amplified by the three inch black high heel she was wearing.. The only thing keeping her from looking like the perfect little secretary was the small golden bullring in her nose. Christ he hoped she planned on trying to honeypot him. She was talking to the producer of the podcast. Some shitty DJ type who was using her money to fund the thing, and probably a few other things. He wouldn't last long.

Agent Breaker approached them and immediately handed the man his briefcase so he could shake her hand and cut between the two of them. "Mrs. Christina Murphy. Agent James Breaker, please call me James."

"Goodness you snuck up on me there, and miss please."

"Ha, I have a way of doing that with the ladies. And what in lords name is this one doing that you're still a miss. Though the rest of us certainly do appreciate it."

She smiled at him. "I'll have to keep an eye on you."

"Two of 'em if you please darlin, but we can't sit here flirting all day I'm sure you've all sorts of demands on your time. Should we head up so that we can be begin."

"Umm absolutely. This way. You know everyone told me you were straight to business."

"Well if you have the hotel room for the night I could be convinced to relax for a little while."

"Christine!" The producer, was finally able to get a word in. "this is moving fast, let's keep in control."

"I'm always in control son, don't you worry about that. Plus we'll have all the time in the world once we're at the room. We can all get more intimately acquainted there." Agent Breaker said while guiding Christine with a hand on the small of her back towards the elevators. It occurred to Christine that all of this should be much more off putting than it was. She was a feminist. She was a progressive liberal. She was an strong independent black woman, but this relic of the patriarchy she wanted to tear down. But something about him was soothing to her. His presence was calming. His deep voice threatened to lull you to sleep and lure you in. She could already feel her panties begin to dampen. She would need to be on her guard.

At the room James stopped the producer at the door after Christine went in.

"Hey, son. I need to know something right now before we start. Are you Fucking her?"

"What?! Fuck you old man I don't need to tell you shit." he said and went to push me away and enter the room. I caught his wrist and pinned him to the door for a moment.

"That reaction tells me yes, and I'll be honest son it'd be easier if you weren't. For you I mean. It's all about the same on my end with the women. Married, single, whatever has never made a difference to me. But if you want to just walk away and go get some food and see a movie or something that'd really be for the best." He was fuming now and went to speak so I tweaked his wrist a little to let him know it was still my turn. "See I'm going to fuck that woman. And all the energy she's got for protests, and podcasts, and whatever other bullshit you are probably up to tells me that you aren't taking care of her in the sack the way you should. See when you take care of a woman's pussy. Really take care of it she doesn't want to read newspapers and investigate for podcasts, she wants to service more cock. So now I know what you're going to do. You're going to walk in there and tell her to cancel the interview, she'll get mad at you, everything will spiral.

"Don't"

"Instead," James continued, " Just walk away you can probably even have her back afterwards pretend nothing happened. Some women can even live mostly normal lives after they've been with me."

I let him go.

"Look Motherfucker." he hissed. "You cannot intimidate me. So get the fuck out I never want to see you again weird old asshole." He snaked into the door and slammed it shut. He didn't need to do it quickly, I wasn't chasing him. I looked at my watch. I bet he'd be beaten down by her in less than a minute and I'd be in the first room I'd ever fuck her in.

Forty five seconds by his watch, which kept immaculate time.

"Thank god you're still here," she said.

"Well I thought the final say might not have been had quite yet." as I stepped over the threshold and into the room. It was a standard hotel room, to the right of the door was the bathroom then a hall leading to the bedroom. Beige walls and an untrustworthy carpet. A single King size bed was in the room and a desk with two chairs. The desk was set up with various recording equipment all hooked up to a laptop. The set up was fairly sloppy, wires were crossed and tangled. Their microphones were not set up correctly. Christine apologized to the clearly frustrated FBI agent when they were finally about to begin the laptop battery died because someone hadn't plugged it in. She was already unconsciously conforming to my expectations.

"This is the problem with your generation. You don't understand putting in the hard ground work to build something. Really build something that lasts." James said. "Look at these cables. If my office looked like this I'd have myself and our IT guy fired. And look the producer is laying on the bed because he doesn't have enough sense to get up and fix his fuck up." Both James and Christine were glaring at the producer now. Christine felt paralyzed at having disappointed this man and confused about what those feelings meant.

"Fine I'll fix it."

"Yes, you shall." James said as the producer struggled to squeeze past the much larger white man. "And afterwards I'd rather not have someone laying on a bed jerking off behind us during our conversation. Can he leave the room, or at least go to the bathroom while we record?" my tone made it clear I wasn't asking.And like the pussy he was he did what we asked.

The first twenty or so minutes of the interview once it began were boring. James went on cruise control and gave boilerplate answers to questions on law enforcement and women in the workplace and whatever other drivel this cunt had to offer. When James signaled that he needed a break.

"Sorry ma'am, need to use the facilities."

"No that's good, we're at a good break point anyway. I don't suppose you're planning on giving me any real answers?" she asked.

"I'll give you one right now off the record real answer and you decide if your podcast can handle it."

"Ok, Agent Breaker what is your view on women in law enforcement?"

"Oh well that's easy enough. I can just give you my view on women in general. Women are born to follow strength. Strong men like me can guide women to understand what they really want and really need."

Christine's face was turning red in anger at what the tall agent standing above her was saying. She'd heard similar talk from her father when he was around. "And what is it that women REALLY need." she asked him.

"Dick."

"Excuse me!" she exclaimed, "Agent breaker that is entirely inappropriate."

"What it's true. Women need big hard dick. It gives them purpose. Here let's take you as a example." James said making eye contact with the beautiful black woman sitting before him. "You've got all this extra energy. First it was gymnastics and cheerleading. Now it's protests and podcasts. You're looking for something. But it was right here all along."

James grabbed at his crotch and for the first time Christine saw what he meant. The thing was massive outlined in the agents pants. It couldn't be real she thought to herself. It was nearly eight inches long and thick and it wasn't hard yet She gaped at it.

"See now that reaction tells me you've never seen one like this before. Now you're little boy in there is using your family's money to produce this thing and can't even give you something like this. Well now that's just not a very good deal if I say so."

Insulting her boyfriend seemed to snap Christine out of the funk she was in. "Listen here asshole, you don't know anything about our relationship. We are a strong black couple that stands together. And yes maybe I do have to support him. And yes maybe we don't have the best sex because he doesn't have a big fat hog like yours." she didn't know why she was continuing like this. "Even though he can't give me multiple orgasms or make me cum at all he's still better than you. And he'll still get this sexy black ass" She slapped her ass. "And these titties." as she cupped her breasts. "And my sexy little mouth." she ran her finger over her lips. Agent breaker was rock hard by now and Christine's eyes grew at the size of the monster in his pants. "Because he has compassion, and loyalty, and he loves me."

"Well it seems like you've got it all figured out. Still you can think over what I said while I use the restroom."

With that he walked over to the bathroom leaving the young black reporter stunned. What had she just seen. She'd always grown up thinking that the black guys she was dating must have huge cocks due to the stereotype, but nothing like that. She could feel her heart pounding and the blush in her cheeks, not to mention her pussy was leaking like crazy. 'Get back in control Christine, nothing wrong with a little fantasy as long as it stays like that.'

Agent Breaker walked into the bathroom and saw the young black producer sitting on the toilet playing on his phone. "Get on out there son I think the little lady wants to talk. Plus you're pretty squarely in the splash zone for what I'm about to do."

The producer/boyfriend just glared and silently walked out. He saw Christine sitting visibly shaken.

"Babe what happened. We can cancel this right now. End the interview we miss an update it's fine. If you can't handle him."

"Oh I can handle him." she sniped back. "Or do you not think I can do it either. I'm sick of every man here doubting what I can do." She got up from her seat and power walked to the door of the bathroom intending to give the agent a piece of her mind through the door. To her shock however the door was open and Agent Breaker was just turning around.

There it was.

The largest cock she had ever seen. He was just tucking it back into his pants when he noticed her. He stopped. "You can touch it you know."

Christine was frozen. Her heart beat rapidly and her face flushed. 'Just one touch couldn't hurt,' she thought to herself. Then 'No, get a hold of yourself. The second you touch that magnificent cock he wins.' But it was so beautiful. Christine knew she wouldn't be able to close her hand around the monster in front of her, how would she fit it into her mouth let alone her pussy. The facade that she'd kept up all day was slipping. Was he right. Her experience in college as a women's studies major had taught her differently, but this man seemed so in control. And her control was slipping.

She returned to the table for recording and was followed shortly by Agent Breaker. All three of them could feel the energy in the room. Something had to break, and Agent Breaker was the only one with the force of will to have it break his way.

"Y'know I've been thinking about something you said a few minutes ago. About how your little boyfriend over there is loyal to you. It just stuck in my head until I remembered something I'd seen. Now I shouldn't need to tell you that as an FBI agent I had some access to information on your backgrounds. Pretty wild stuff in there. Like for example did you know." Agent Breaker gestured to the producer. "That in college this one actually went to a few young republican meetings."

Her face went red as she stammered. "I didn't know what it was I'd never been political."

"Honey I'm not judging. I just think you should've followed your instincts. You should keep following them." Agent Breaker winked at her. "But the most interesting thing I saw was from just a couple months ago. The women's march. God did I have fun that weekend. Oh I didn't find anything like you, but with that many women in town there's bound to be some way for me to have my fun.

"Anyway what I found was this footage." He said pulling out his phone and navigating to a video he'd saved. "Remember when you sprained your ankle and were arrested."

"Yes" The moment had made her something of a celebrity for the young left.

"Well I seem to recall an interview with you and this little pussy where he said that the two of you got separated, and he was so worried, and then he even broke down and cried. Now frankly that should've told you all you need to know about the sort of 'man' that he is. Well here's some security footage that might show a little different story." He handed her the cellphone.

"Babe don't listen to him." The boyfriend was saying. "He's in here fucking with our heads. Let's leave. Put the phone down babe. Please don't watch it. Please." Tears had begun to stream down his face.

"Christ son, at least make this difficult. Put up a fight."

Christine pressed play on the phone and watched as the scene played out in front of her. There she was running with her boyfriend. Something bad had happened and riot police momentarily had broken up the area of the protest they were in. Then she fell and saw her boyfriend get separated from her momentarily. Then he stopped and she could see the wheels of his mind turning on the footage. He looked at her lying on the ground injured, then looked at the advancing police officers. Then ran.

Tears filled her eyes as she put the phone down and looked at him. "How could you, and then you lied about it. Have you just been using me this whole time?"

"Babe I can explain. Don't listen to him. He's filling both our heads with government lies. You can't trust him."

"He's the only one who's told me the truth. He hasn't asked for my money. He hasn't been lying to me. If anything he's been to honest. He thinks I should be his hot little slut. He thinks that he can make me moan like the stupid whore he says I am. Maybe he's right. He's been right about everything else. Right about you. Right about how I can't get over the sight of his fat cock." She turned to face agent breaker now and put one hand little brown hand on his cock through his pants. "Were you right about me sir?" she asked as she rubbed it.

He looked down at the little mixed beauty before him. She was looking up at him with her big brown eyes. She was so innocent like this waiting for his approval. He gave it with a nod. "Look son." He turned his attention from the slut in front of him to the boy in the room. "You had a good run with this one. Honestly kudos for keeping her as long as you could. But you lost to a man. A real man. Now take the L son. It's a big one I know." Christine had sunk to her knees and was kissing the outline of his cock through his pants. "But if you leave now I won't have to call the agents I have hanging out in the lobby to come arrest you. Plus then I probably have to share her, and well I'm just not ready to do that."

12