Agent Carter: Peggy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie had started crying about the sixtieth time Peggy had spanked her, just tears streaming down her face, but now that it was over, they'd become sobs. And Angie tried to explain to Peggy it wasn't her, she was good, so good, it was Angie's job and the auditions and waiting by the phone for nothing and thinking it was her last day at the automat fifty times because she'd nailed that last audition, she'd nailed it, and having her ass pinched and slapped and eyed until she felt like a piece of meat in a waitressing costume, and only Peggy was allowed to do that, only Peg...

Peggy shushed her. Held her. Stroked her hair and her back and her face and kissed her and whispered in her ear, sweet little nothings, just like before. Poetry, Angie realized, when she'd stopped crying and she could hear Peggy beyond just the sweet music of her voice. Peggy was reciting some whackadoo English poetry to her.

There was a box of tissues on Angie's nightstand. The first thing Peggy had done, sweeping through the room, had been to put that and a waste basket beside the bed. Now Angie got it—Peggy took a tissue, held it to Angie's nose, had her blow. Into the waste basket. Another tissue to clean her tears away. Into the waste basket. And Angie really couldn't feel the pain anymore, even if she knew a bruise would rise on her ass like nothing else the next day. She was numb, though. Tranquilized on Peggy.

Addicted to her.

"Now," Peggy said, "feel up to going over those lines again?"

"I'd rather do the Taming of the Shrew. That's my next audition." Angie tucked herself against Peggy, knowing Peg wouldn't let her go. "Good sister, wrong me not, nor wrong yourself, To make a bondmaid and a slave of me. That I disdain. But for these other gauds, Unbind my hands, I'll pull them off myself, Yea, all my raiment, to my petticoat, Or what you will command me will I do, So well I know my duty to my elders."

Peggy laughed. Kissed the top of Angie's head. "Very good. I have a good feeling about this, Ang. I think you're really going to get it this time."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Peggy kissed her Angie again. "And then I'm going to reward you."

Angie felt warm inside. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

So warm...

12