Agent Dacro Sanx Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

When I regained consciousness, I felt wonderful as if I had awakened from a really sexy dream, but strangely enough, I felt as if a part of the dream was still not finished. The room was dark, and I could feel the bonds around my wrist holding me up, but I could feel much more than that. My cock was aching as if it was about to explode standing erect, straight out, and when I looked down at the scene before me, tears poured down my face. They blurred my vision, but the sight is still embedded like a photograph in my mind. Even today, I can see that scene every time I close my eyes, and my heart feels cold each time that I do. I wish that I could forget, but I know I can not, because it would take away the fondest memory of my life. In that one single moment, my most passionate dream and my most dreadful nightmare co-existed.

Kneeling before me was one of the highest-ranking VC officers in Vietnam, and she was caressing my cock, teasing it beyond belief, and whispering with her sweet voice.

"How many men are you stationed with?"

CND
CND
27 Followers
12