Agent Hooters Visits the Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spacer x
spacer x
1,940 Followers

Debbie saw the look between the two of them and muttered, "I'm out of here." She said out loud to the doctor, "I should go look on the other patients. You do remember your other patients, don't you? The ones waiting on you at this very moment?"

Doctor Johnson sighed, reminded of his real world responsibilities. "Just a minute. Let me make sure Thomas can handle this. Thomas, why don't you get started so I can make sure everything is in order before I go?"

The nervous boy looked around at the four faces staring at him. To say that he was facing performance anxiety was an understatement. He was handsome enough, but due to his slightly pimply face and shy nature, he'd never done more than kiss girls and make a few boob gropes while necking. But on the other hand, Agents Hooters and Slut were so mind-bogglingly sexy that he was easily more aroused and erect than he'd ever been.

Agent Hooters had her legs spread wide open and her gown did nothing to hide the lips between her legs. She had a wild tossed-hair look that accurately conveyed how aroused she looked. But Slut was a different matter. She looked like she could barely tolerate the whole scene, and unfortunately she was the one he had to interact with now.

Agent Slut took pity on this obviously innocent kid. She said, "Maybe you could use some inspiration," and unzipped the rest of her jumpsuit. The front zipper was already pulled down to the top of her bush, but it kept going down until reached the bottom of her bush and exposed her cunt lips to everyone.

There was a chorus of oohs and aahs from everyone but Agent Hooters. Agent Slut eyed Debbie the nurse with distain and wondered why she was still standing and watching with the others (in fact, Debbie, who had never been with another woman before, was finding herself increasingly aroused by these two buxom beauties).

Despite all the attention, Agent Slut casually stepped out of her jumpsuit and threw it aside. She turned to the doctor. "Do you have some kind of gown? Presumably larger than the one Anna is wearing?"

Doctor Johnson nodded at Debbie. "Nurse, can you go find something?" As soon as the others looked away, he held two fingers nearly together to indicate that whatever the nurse found, it should be really small.

Agent Slut noted that Thomas' eyes now appeared on the verge of popping out of their sockets and he was practically on the verge of hyperventilation. But he wasn't moving. So she reached forward and unzipped his zipper. She was pleasantly surprised to see a seven or eight inch penis spring out. It was quite wide as well.

Before Thomas could react to that surprise, Agent Slut took his shaft in her mouth. Like Agent Hooters, she didn't terribly mind cocksucking, as pleasing penises seemed to be a large part of her secret agent duties. She was rather delighted at how painfully shy this kid was acting; that, at least, was an amusing novelty.

"OH GOOD LORD!" Thomas cried out. "FUCK! Doctor, uh…"

"Johnson," the doctor reminded him.

"Yeah! Doctor Johnson! She's sucking my dick! Holy fucking cow! And it feels so good!"

Sure enough, Agent Slut was now on her knees, her whole body sliding forward and back while Thomas and his penis remained still as a statue, no doubt from the shock. But she took the penis out of her mouth to say in an irritated voice, "Doctor, nurse, I think we're good here. Is there any reason why you have to stand there and stare?" She cast an evil eye at Debbie, who appeared to be gazing dreamily while idly rubbing her chest.

Debbie suddenly snapped out of her trance, coughed to cover her embarrassment, and made her way to the door. She muttered, "I'll go get the gown for the slut. I mean, for Miss Slut."

Doctor Johnson also snapped out of his intense gawking. He surveyed the room, though his eyes didn't get much farther than Agent Hooters, sitting nearly naked next to her completely naked cocksucking friend. "Um, Thomas, you good? If you need me for any reason, just, uh…" The doctor's mind fogged over with lust as his focus returned to Slut's face and he lost himself in staring at the blowjob.

"Yeah, I'm good. Great!" Thomas closed his eyes. He clenched his hands into fists as if he was hanging on for dear life on an intense roller coaster ride.

Agent Slut continued her sucking, and the sensations her lips and tongue made were so intense that Thomas's vision grew bleary. She gave it her all. She lightly fondled his balls but Thomas moaned so intently from that that she stopped it for fear that he would collapse.

Debbie managed to drag Doctor Johnson out the door and close it behind them before the doctor started to actually drool. They were in for a big surprise, because this examination room opened into a hallway, but there was no door on the other side of the hallway where the waiting room stood. Everyone in the waiting room stared at the doctor and nurse as if they were staring at a space alien come to Earth.

Debbie had more of her wits about her, and realized that the other patients must have overheard Thomas shouting things like, "FUCK!" and "She's sucking my dick!" The walls in the building were far from sound-proofed. If they had particularly good hearing, they might also have heard Hooters exclaimed, "Trish, when do I get my shot at that juicy fuck stick?"

Debbie held her hands out in a calming gesture. "Don't worry, everyone. Nothing to see here. Just an, uh, unusual procedure. Isn't that right, doctor?"

The doctor stood in a daze. "What? … Oh. Yes. … Unusual procedure." He was so flustered that he fled down the hallway to take some more of his heart medication. The nurse gave a big, fake smile to assure everyone in the waiting room, and then hurried after him.

***

Back in the examination room, Thomas was having the sexual experience of his life. He continued to stand still while Miss Slut repeatedly threw her whole body back and forth over his penis while her tongue slid all around it. He figured that if looking down at the head repeatedly flying into his groin wasn't visually exciting enough, looking over at Miss Hooters was even better. She was clearly getting more excited, and her outrageously large tits heaved with anticipation. Hooters' size F tits made Slut with her impressive double D's look practically flat-chested in comparison.

Hooters was too horny to just sit and watch. After a couple of fidgety minutes, she asked Thomas, "Is there room for two there? Mind if I help suck?" Thomas somehow managed a nod, and Hooters' tongue began sharing his penis with Slut's.

Sadly, the double attack was all too much for the kid and he gave up a load in only a few minutes, before Hooters could really get fully into it. Agent Slut pulled back, somewhat disappointed at his haste. Hooters, concerned for her friend's health, got out of the way so Slut could take in all the "healing" cum. Most of his load hit Slut square in the mouth, and she dutifully swallowed down as much as she could, as the doctor recommended.

Thomas was still in a daze. He finally moved, staggering back a couple of steps. "Wow, Miss Slut. Thank you. Miss Hooters, ma'am. Thank you too. That was so nice! So nice!"

Slut was somewhat intrigued by the kid - it wasn't every day she sucked the cock of one so wide eyed, naïve, and wholesome looking. "So. Thomas. Was that your first time?"

He blushed. "Yes, ma'am. I'm a virgin." He hung his head in shame.

Some of his cum had missed and wound up dribbling down Slut's chin or falling onto her chest. She began to wipe it up when Agent Hooters spoke up. "No, Trish. That's part of the treatment. You have to keep it there, or get some guy to rub it into your skin. That's why I've kept my thighs all slicked up."

These words greatly excited Thomas. His arousal took off as he realized Slut was actually going to keep his cum right where it hung, on her chin and tits. Then he imagined the two of them completely drenched from head to toe in cum, and got even more excited.

Agent Hooters pointed excitedly. "Look, Trish! With a rebound like that, he won't be a virgin for long!"

Hooters nudged her friend aside and grabbed a hold of Thomas' penis. "Wow. Not only is he hard again, he never even really got soft. He's at his sexual peak. What a great age, don't you think, Trish? Hey Thomas? Can you help me get rid of my nipplitisonians too?"

She said this with such a sexy and coy voice that Thomas thought he would melt. Then she held her mouth wide open expectantly, like a baby bird waiting for a mother bird to feed it food.

He gulped and nodded, because he was too stunned to speak. He thought,It's incredible enough that this kind Miss Slut wanted my help in … that way. But this woman too? And I thought it was cool when Becky let me fumble at her bra in the car after the game. This Miss Hooters is mostly made out of tit! And she wants to suck my… Oh my God!

His nod was all Agent Hooters needed. She began sucking just as intently as Agent Slut had. Thomas's penis was sensitive as all get out, but he certainly wasn't going to ask her to stop.

Agent Slut sat back and pretended not to watch. She pretended not to care, but found herself surprisingly jealous.Just my luck. I get him when he's all excitable, and now Anna is going to enjoy a much longer blow. I do all the work and she gets all the cum. Dammit! Since Anna butted in on my blow job, I'm going to butt in and join hers!

But she was too late. Thomas' youthful voice cracked as he asked, "Miss Hooters? Ma'am? Can I make love to your chest? And then cum all over your face?"

***

Doctor Johnson was very distraught. He treated a young boy's sprained ankle while the boy's mother sat in the room and lectured him about the "grossly inappropriate behavior of this wild and wanton patient you have running around naked."

But that kind of talk was only getting him more aroused. Mentally aroused, that is - his penis was still down for the count. He rued that he wasn't eighteen any more, but he nonetheless desperately wanted to get back to where Thomas was, and at least see what was happening. But he had his professional ethics and other patients to see first.

He didn't get away for another half an hour (he had his receptionist call all his remaining patients and cancel the appointments of anyone she could reach at such a last minute). He finally had some free minutes to peek in to see how Thomas was doing.

Just one look took care of his inability to get hard. Agent Hooters was lying naked on the examination table and Thomas was sitting on top of her. His penis was deep inside her cleavage, and he was thrusting merrily away. He seemed much less nervous now, and was happily thrusting away. He even threw up his arms and let out a whoop, like a cowboy exalting in riding a wild stallion for the first time.

Agent Slut meanwhile stood to the side with arms folded and a cross look on her face. She couldn't see how she could meaningfully join in the tit fuck, and she was jealous of Hooters' larger tits.

Thomas was facing the door so he looked right at the doctor and said, "Doctor Johnson! Good to see you, sir! Man, I can't thank you enough for hiring me today. Sir. Wow!"

Doctor Johnson was surprised at Thomas' change in attitude. The shy boy was almost totally gone and his face was glowing with pure joy. "Thomas? What are you doing?"

"Oh. I'm giving Miss Hooters here another tit fuck. Isn't it great?"

"Another?" the doctor said with great surprise.

"Yeah. I came all over her tits a few minutes ago, and I loved it so much I wanna do it all over again! … And then they gave me a blow job together before that."

"Wait. You had a dual blow job? You're telling me that the first blow job of your life was a dual blow job by this incredible duo? Pardon my French, but that's fucking amazing!"

Thomas let out an ecstatic laugh. "I know! Isn't it great? Sir? … Oh, by the way doctor, you should probably close the door."

The doctor was still absorbing all this information. "Wait a minute. You're working on your SECOND tit fuck already? Miss Boobers, is this true?" But he looked closer and realized it was true by noticing just how much cum was spilled all over Hooters' chest. By comparison, Slut only had a little bit of cum dribble on her chin and a few gobs on her tits. He wondered if Hooters getting the lion's share of the cum was why Slut looked so cross.

Agent Slut muttered underneath her breath, "Her name is Miss Hooters, you ancient idiot."

Then the doctor digested Thomas' comment about the door and turned around in surprise. Again, everyone in the waiting room was staring into their room. They all could see the boy riding the curvy tit-woman quite clearly. A couple of the men had even stood up and walked across the room the get a better view.

Doctor Johnson closed the door. He could hear the sound of a lot of complaining voices as he did so. He guessed the males were upset that he closed the door while the females were upset he let it open. He consoled himself that at least the woman with her two small boys had already left so he wasn't corrupting young minors any more. Or, he wasn't much: the black woman with a very young daughter was unfortunately still there, and looking quite irate.

He turned back to Thomas. "You just came again? For a third time? And you're still going?"

Agent Slut complained, "Isn't it annoying? All he wants to do is fuck her tits and occasionally change it up by fucking her mouth. Meanwhile, I'm standing here like some kind of potted plant. He was a minuteman with me." She was practically steaming with jealousy.

The doctor said reassuringly, "Don't worry, Miss Slit." He made an honest mistake with the name because he happened to be staring at her gash as he said it. He noticed that it was open and wet, even though Thomas had obviously not yet fucked it or even touched it. That led to a surprise realization and he said with surprise, "So wait. He hasn't fucked either of you two yet?"

Thomas suddenly froze. There was a big pause. Then he asked the doctor, "Fucked? Did you say fucked? You mean, I can fuck them, too?!?"

"Well, of course," the doctor said as if that was a given. "That's your most important job. They need to be cured in the pussy more than any other place. Deposit as much cum in both of their vaginas as you possibly can."

Thomas looked down. Agent Hooters' tits were so big that his penis couldn't reach her mouth during a tit fuck, but she took advantage of the lack of movement to lean forward and greedily lick the cum at the tip of his penis. He enjoyed that enormously, but longed for a fuck even more. He said, "Um, excuse me, ma'am. Miss Hooters? Would you mind if I, uh…"

Suddenly Slut strode over to him and grabbed his arm. "Now, wait one cotton-picking minute. If you do something, it's my turn. Do you think I'm chopped liver over here?"

He stammered, shy again, "I'm sorry, Miss. But you're kind of intimidating."

Slut grabbed his penis with both hands and tempted him by stroking. "Oh. Sorry. I think I'm just needing a solid fuck to put me in a good mood. Looks like you have the equipment to help." She gave Thomas a sultry look that not even Hooters could match in intensity, and his knees nearly buckled and sent him sprawling. He was drowning in sweat.

It looked like Hooters was going to object to potentially losing Thomas to her friend, but the doctor spoke up. "Don't worry Miss Hooters, I'd be delighted to fuck you a second time."

"Oh. Okay." She knew fucking the doctor wouldn't be nearly as much fun as taking the teenager's virginity, but Trish did seem quite testy and in need of a really good fuck.

Less than a minute later, Thomas found himself lying on top of Agent Slut on the examination table while a standing Doctor Johnson had Agent Hooters bent over the counter so he could do her doggy-style. The table was the only place to lie in unless one wanted to endure the cold, tiled floor. Both women were on the pill so no one bothered with a condom.

Thomas had never fucked a woman before, and normally would have been nearly insensible with nervousness. He could hardly imagine having the gumption to walk up and talk to the likes of Miss Slut, much less fuck her. But everything around him was so arousing, and Slut was so obviously eager, wet, and easy, that he felt his nervousness melt away. He looked over at Doctor Johnson. The doctor was already pumping away, but he looked back and gave a wide smile and an enthusiastic thumbs up to his new assistant.

Thomas pressed down and found his penis sliding into Slut's vagina like a hot knife cutting through a soft bar of butter. He thought,This is fucking incredible! Then, as he began pushing in and out, he thought, Holy shit. Incredible so totally doesn't begin to describe this. We're way beyond words here! No one will ever believe it. I'll have to somehow get a photo of Miss Slut because in a week I don't know if even I will believe this! Fuck! Waaaa… Wow!

He held on and rode her like a wild horse that was seeking to throw him off. She responded with loud exclamations like, "Hard! Fuck me HARD! Hurry! Fill me up!" Doctor Johnson was doing the same to a bent-over Hooters a few feet away. His woman was more incoherent; her cries of passion rarely formed words, but her shrieks of tortured joy were priceless, and said it all.

After a few minutes of this insistent double pounding, there was a knock on the door. It was Debbie. Everyone was too busy fucking and moaning to notice, so she let herself in. She just stood and stared at the pair of fucks for over a minute. Then Doctor Johnson turned his head a bit and grunted, "Nurse? … Ugh! … What … uh … argh! … Uh … What are … you … Mmphf!"

She rolled her eyes. "You're probably trying to ask what am I doing here? I brought a gown for Miss Slut. Remember that request?" She kept a level voice, but it would be impossible to deny that she was getting extremely aroused. It was obvious Slut was beyond the need for clothing and Debbie only brought something in so she could watch the action. She thought,It seems that everyone is getting thoroughly fucked, and I'm forced to just stand by and watch like a bit actor in a play. This sucks. And probably all because I don't have tits four times the size of my brain, like these hussies.

Agent Slut turned her head around enough to look at the nurse and check out the gown. "That?" she exclaimed between passionate moans as she incredulously pointed at the garment she was theoretically supposed to wear. "That?!?"

Debbie shrugged sheepishly. "It was all I could find. We're doing the laundry at the moment." She held up a towel instead of a gown, and it wasn't a big towel either. It was comically small and more like a hand towel than anything. In actual fact, there were many gowns and even large towels to be had, but Debbie's arousal was growing and she found the idea of keeping the two bombshells naked quite appealing. She'd even gone so far as to hide a stack of the larger towels visible in the hallway.

But Debbie did have her professionalism. After watching the two pairs thrust in and out a bit longer, she complained to everyone, "By the way, can you all please keep it down a bit more? Miss Slut, when you shouted 'Stuff my cunt!' at the top of your lungs a few seconds ago, I'm afraid you frightened the other patients in the waiting room."

"SORRY!" Slut shouted. Then, somehow thinking a bit, she said much quieter, "Sorry." Speaking more in Thomas' direction, she whispered in a polite tone, "Stuff my cunt, please."

Debbie raised her hands in exasperation and then let them drop. She watched the fucking some more until she grew frustrated - frustrated at how horny she was becoming without any way to get relief. She walked back to the waiting room to quell the crowd and hopefully discourage any malpractice lawsuits.

spacer x
spacer x
1,940 Followers