Agent Kim (FBI) Visits Riverside

Story Info
An FBI agent visits the town of Riverside.
16.5k words
4.66
112.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story takes place is the same universe as "Riverside Police Department" (which is also Big Changes in Riverside) and "Big Changes in Riverside High." It takes place mostly after the first story. Please read "Riverside Police Department" first (and Big Changes in Riverside High) so you will understand the mind control devices at work, and more about Platformz. Also, please enjoy all three of them, and let me know what you think. Bethany

Agent Kim Visits Riverside

What is this place? Slutsville, USA? Agent Kim thought as she drove her rental through town. As one of the top cyber-threat FBI agents in the country, Agent Kim thought she should have an agency car instead of a Ford Focus rental, but that was another story. Virtually every woman she saw on the busy sidewalks was wearing sky-high platform heels and clothes that belonged in a dance club, if not a strip club. Most bizarre, though, was the abundance of bracelets, either bangle or wider, cuff-style, and collars. Not just thin choker types, but big thick dog collars.

"Maybe it's some kind of festival," Agent Kim muttered as she pulled into the Riverside Police Station. She walked in and introduced herself with, "Hi, I'm Agent Hy Kim from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I'm here to interview Jason Roberts." She would have five days to find out if and how Jason Roberts had hacked into the database of one of the largest banks in the country.

The desk sergeant checked her I.D. that she was holding up and replied, "Yes Ma'am. We're expecting you. Would you like some coffee or anything while we move the prisoner into the interrogation room?"

"No thank you," Agent Kim replied quickly, slightly upset that he wasn't already in the interrogation room. What's the point of scheduling an appointment if they weren't going to have him ready?

While she waited, Agent Kim wasn't surprised to notice Sergeant Robinson, as well as the few officers that passed by eying her. Being Korean, 5'9" about 130lbs, with hair only a couple of inches long, Agent Kim was used to getting looks when she visited police stations and prisons. For that matter around FBI headquarters too.

A couple of minutes later, a door opened and a policewoman stepped in. At least Agent Kim thought she was at first. She took a longer look when she saw how the woman was dressed.

The policewoman had on a tight black spandex uniform that barely covered her ass, with a wide silver stripe down the side. The officer, or whatever she was, also had a two-inch wide metal collar around her neck, and matching cuffs on her wrists. Agent Kim glanced down and saw the silver knee-high boots that she was wearing. The woman looked more like a cop from some kind of porno movie than a real police woman.

"The prisoner is in interrogation room number four, Sergeant Robinson," purred the scantily clad law-enforcement vixen.

"Thanks Leslie," Sergeant Robinson replied as porno cop disappeared back through the doorway.

Agent Kim was stunned. "Excuse me Sergeant, but do you really think that kind of attire is appropriate for a police station?" She asked tersely.

Looking puzzled, he replied, "Who? Leslie?" His expression turned to a smile. "All the office girls wear that. They love it. The officers love it. Everybody loves it. In fact, if you want to try one on, I can arrange it." He paused a moment before adding, "I bet it'll make your interrogation more fun . . . at least for the prisoner anyway!" He laughed aloud at his own witty remark.

Appalled at the sheer gall of this small-town hick cop for even thinking such as thing, much less saying it, Agent Kim all but yelled, "NO!" in reply.

Still chuckling, Sergeant Robinson replied, "Have it your way, Agent Kim. Let me get someone to show you to the interrogation room." He called for Officer Clark over the radio. "Oh, and since you'll be interrogating the prisoner alone, I'll need to secure your weapon."

Agent Kim handed over her 10mm service weapon and Sergeant Robinson secured it in a locker on the wall behind him.

Officer Clark arrived a few moments later and escorted Agent Kim through the door Leslie had used and to interrogation room four. She saw several more "office girls" along the way, all wearing the same uniform as Leslie, with a few slight variations.

"Here it is," Officer Clark told her as they stopped in front of the door. "He's restrained, and there's a call button by the door if you need anything."

"Is all recording in the room turned off?" Agent Kim asked him.

"Yes Ma'am. Just like you said on the phone. I took care of that myself."

"Good." She reached for the door handle when Officer Clark interrupted her.

"Are you sure you'll be OK in there, Agent Kim. I mean, he's a non-violent offender, but you never know."

"I'm familiar with Mr. Roberts, Officer Clark. Now please, step aside," Agent Kim said in a firm voice.

"Fine. No problem," he replied and moved out of the way.

Agent Kim stepped inside and closed the door behind her. Handcuffed to the table was Jason Roberts. He was five foot eleven, a couple of inches taller than her. Close to three hundred pounds. He was pale almost to the point of looking sick. He looked at her with intelligence twinkling in his eyes. Agent Kim knew that his I.Q. was in the gifted range, nearly genius.

"Hello Mr. Roberts, I'm Agent Kim from the FBI."

He openly looked her up and down before replying. "I'm sorry to hear that Agent Kim. I was just getting to like you."

Ignoring his comment, she sat down across from him and said, "I'm here to talk to you about your hacking into 1st Bank's database. Specifically, how you did it. In detail."

After a moment of silence, he replied, "Shouldn't I have my lawyer present for something like this?"

"I'm sure you've heard of the Patriot Act, right Mr. Roberts." He nodded and she continued. "Well if you demand a lawyer―which is certainly your right―I'll invoke the Patriot Act. You see, Mr. Roberts, there's a little-known clause in the Patriot Act that makes hacking into a major financial institution's computers a national security threat." She took a breath. "So this is what will happen. You'll be moved to a secure facility, like for example, Guantanamo Bay. There you'll be held indefinitely and intensely interrogated until the federal government is satisfied that you don't pose a threat to national security." She paused for effect. "Conversely, if you cooperate and your method of hacking is inventive enough, the federal government can issue you a full pardon. Perhaps we may even have a position for you in the agency."

He sat in silence for about half a minute. "I want the pardon in writing, in advance. Then I'll talk."

Agent Kim pulled a document out of her folder and slid it across to him. "Done," she said.

Jason read it over quickly and signed it with his cuffed hands. He slid a copy back to her, and kept one for himself.

Agent Kim put the pardon back in her folder. "Now, let's get started."

A few hours later Agent Kim asked for lunch to be brought in so they could keep working. An "office girl" named Michelle brought it in. She fawned over Mr. Roberts like a lovesick teenager.

Up close, Agent Kim saw that Michelle's uniform was even more revealing than she first thought when she saw Leslie. Michelle had a tiny tight miniskirt instead of the shorts that most of the other girls were wearing. She couldn't have bent over without flashing her panties. About a dozen bangle bracelets on each wrist clinked and jingled every time she moved her hands. The fluorescent lights reflected brightly off her stainless steel collar. How does she even walk in those heels? Agent Kim wondered when she got a good look at the black knee-high platform boots that Michelle was wearing.

A couple of hours after lunch Agent Kim hit the call button and told the officer that answered that she was ready to leave. She packed up her laptop, which had also done duty as a voice recorder. When the officer came and opened the door, she told Mr. Roberts that she would be back the next day, and left.

Waiting for her in the front lobby was Riverside's police Chief. Before she spoke to him, she retrieved her weapon from the locker. Only then did she give her attention to Riverside's police Chief. "Hello Agent Kim, I'm Phil Beavers, police Chief here in Riverside," he said as he held out a hand towards her.

"Agent Kim, FBI. Pleased to meet you." As they shook hands, she hid a grimace contemplating his name.

"If there is anything I or my staff can do for you, please, don't hesitate to ask."

Seeing one of the office girls, Agent Kim didn't hesitate.

"As matter of fact, Chief Beavers, could you please explain to me why you have all these women traipsing around here dressed like strippers?"

He looked puzzled for a moment. "Oh, you mean our civilian support staff. That wasn't my idea at all, Agent Kim. Platformz donated the uniforms that they are wearing. And I might add. They all love them."

Agent Kim put one hand on her hip. "Chief Beavers, this is a police station. If you're the police Chief, then you are responsible for this blatant sexual exploitation."

"Whoa, Agent Kim, back up there for a minute. In no way is the Riverside PD exploiting these women. They are all very happy with their uniforms. Ask any of them." He waved his had to encompass the whole station.

After a moment's thought, Agent Kim decided to contact a judge friend in the justice department and tip her off to the conditions here. Maybe a few investigations would get this place back in shape. Glancing at her ladies' Citizen Watch, Agent Kim replied, "Perhaps tomorrow, Chief, I need to be going now."

"Well, have a good evening Agent Kim. If you get a chance, stop by Platformz on Highway 69. That way you can see the fine establishment that donated the uniforms for our civilian support staff."

"If I find the time. Good evening Chief Beavers." She nodded to the officer who had replaced Sergeant Robinson at the desk. "Officer." With that, she turned and walked out. In the parking lot, she set her laptop case on the passenger seat, got in, and drove off towards her hotel, the Riverside Inn.

After a short drive, Agent Kim pulled into the hotel parking lot. Behind the motel lobby counter was a short well-proportioned red head, dressed in a tight tank top and cut-off blue jean shorts. A thick black leather collar was buckled around her throat. Matching cuffs were locked on her wrists with small silver padlocks.

She seemed friendly enough though. With a smile, she said, "Hello, welcome to the Riverside Inn. I'm Rachael. May I help you?"

"Yes, I have a reservation for Hy Kim. That's H Y KIM." From long experience, Hy knew to spell her first name out, as it was pronounced like the word hi.

Rachael tapped away on a computer. "Yes, I have that right here, Ms. Kim."

Agent Kim handed over her government-issued credit card and paid for four nights. With some time to kill, she asked Rachael if there was anything to do around here.

"Like you gotta check out Platformz. It rocks! It's a dance club, a restaurant, a gym, and it's got tons of great shops. Oh, and it has a totally awesome strip club!"

That wasn't quite what Hy had in mind. She preferred a little more upscale hang out. "What about a coffee shop?" she asked. That way she could at least get some work done while she relaxed.

"Platformz has one of them too," Rachael replied.

Still not interested in Platformz, Hy got her room key and left. Since Rachael wasn't much help in finding something to do, she decided to just stay in tonight. Hy found her room, opened the door, and went in. The bed caught her eye. It had a tubular metal frame, not something you normally see in a motel. Figuring that there was a sale or something when the owners bought the furniture, Hy forgot about it and opened up her laptop. She logged onto one of the Agency's secured satellites and started uploading the day's interrogation to it.

Hy turned on the TV and looked for Fox News. Unfortunately, the only channel that she could find was some channel called Platformz. Wondering if it was part of the same company as the strip club, Hy watched a few minutes and realized that it was some kind of "24" rip off was on. She wondered why the heroine was wearing a black cat suit, with black platform ankle boots that looked to have at least five inches of heel on them. Most bizarre was the wide steel collar, with matching wrist and ankle cuffs that she also had on. They reminded Hy of the collar that Michelle and the other office girls were wearing at the Police Station.

After she called into the office for to give them a report on the day's interrogation, Hy debated whether or not to call Judge Smith. In the end, she decided not to. Better to wait until she was out of town. She did decide to find out why she only had one channel though.

She hit the mute button on the remote and dialed the front desk.

"Front desk, this is Rachael. May I help you?"

Hy could hear the same "24" rip-off show that was on her TV playing in the background through the phone. "Yes, this is Hy Kim in room 44. My TV only picks up one channel."

"Oh, the Platformz adult channels you have to pay for. Just hit the Pay Channels button on your remote. It's easy to order."

What kind of pervert does she think I am? "Um, No, I meant I want to watch regular channels. Like Fox News or something."

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim; we don't carry any of those channels anymore."

Hy paused for a second before replying. "I see. Well, thanks anyway."

"Thank you for calling, and if ther . . ." Hy hung up the phone in mid-sentence. Damn. Now what was she supposed to do. It was only a little after six. After a few minutes thought, Hy decided to go check out Platformz. She dressed in a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and a pair of Adidas sneakers. Hy put her badge and gun in her computer backpack with her laptop, and left.

Platformz was huge! It was the size of an average shopping mall. Hy found a map and located one of the restaurants.

During the walk to the restaurant, Hy noticed again that all the women were barely dressed. It was almost like one of those Girls Gone Wild movies or something. Another thing that was strange was the lack of men. Hy knew that men didn't frequent malls as much as women, but Hy only saw a handful even though Platformz was busy. Also, every man that she did see had several women following close behind, often on leashes.

Hy was by no means sheltered. She had seen people on leashes in public before, but never so many. It was like a fetish party or something.

At the restaurant Hy looked over the menu. Everything seemed to be health-oriented, which was fine by Hy.

Her waitress came to take her order. The uniform that she was wearing would have fit right in at Hooters: yellow knee-high platform boots with chunky heels, blue short shorts, a yellow belt, and a blue-and-yellow top. Accessorizing that was a yellow collar, yellow-and-blue plastic hoop earrings, and about a dozen plastic bracelets in blue and yellow on each wrist.

After leisurely eating her salad, Hy got directions to the coffee shop and left.

At the coffee shop Hy ordered a latte' and settled into a nice secluded corner upstairs. There were several other customers around, but none very close.

The servers here all seemed to prefer black. The one that had taken her order was wearing a black t-shirt with a black leather collar and matching wrist cuffs. Due to the high counter, Hy couldn't see what else she was wearing though.

Darla, who came to check on Hy, was wearing a pair of black wedge-heeled knee-high boots. The boots had several straps with buckles and D-shaped rings from top to bottom. Black stockings with a flame pattern went from the boots to just below the hem of her black denim miniskirt. A black mesh top was stretched over her black tank top under shirt. Her sturdy looking black belt had O-shaped rings dangling all around it. Her collar and cuffs matched the one worn by the girl at the front counter.

Hy remembered to ask why just about everyone was wearing a collar when Darla was bringing her another latte. Darla replied that there wasn't a reason that she knew of, it just seemed to be a trend around town lately. Still not completely satisfied, Hy thanked her and let it go.

When Hy realized that Darla was asking her if she wanted a forth latte, she checked the time. Damn! She had been in here for hours. Hy told Darla no thanks on the latte. She quickly packed up her laptop and headed for the door.

On the way to her car, Hy saw a shop named Cuffz that sold handcuffs. Since she had been thinking about buying an extra set for work, Hy decided to peek in real quick.

Cuffz offered just about every type of police restraint that Hy had ever heard of. Stephanie, who was helping her, and Robin, who stayed behind the counter, were both wearing bright orange jumpsuits with "Property of Cuffz" printed on the back. They weren't quite standard prison jumpsuits though. They had obviously been tailored to conform to the clerks' shapely forms. The sleeves were short, barely past their shoulders. The legs ended about four or five inches below their butt cheeks.

They even wore real Smith & Wesson belly chains, complete with the handcuffs hanging from each hip, locked around their waists. Hy couldn't see Robin's shoes, but Stephanie was wearing bright orange ankle boots with an inch or so platform in the front and about six inches of chunky heel in the back.

I bet I'll never see those in a county jail, Hy thought to herself. "Hi, I would like to see a pair of Smith & Wesson hinged handcuffs. Model 300," Hy said to Stephanie.

"Sure, we have those right here," Stephanie replied as she pulled the cuffs off of a peg on the wall where they were displayed. She handed them over to Hy who ratcheted the cuff through a couple of times.

"Do you want to try them on, or would you rather put them on me?" Stephanie asked softly.

"What?" Despite what Hy had seen over the past day, she was startled by Stephanie's abrupt question.

"Do you want to try them on, or would you rather put them on me?" she repeated.

Still caught off guard, Hy took a moment to respond. "Sure, I'll lock them on you." Hy was an FBI agent. There was no way she was going to let some shop clerk handcuff her. Hy set her backpack on the counter next to Robin, who was watching with interest.

She stepped back over to Stephanie, who held her arms out towards Hy. "Behind your back," Hy instructed her.

Stephanie turned away from her and held her hands behind her. Hy quickly snapped the hinged cuffs on her wrists, with her palms facing out.

"You've done this before," Stephanie commented over her shoulder.

"Yea, I've cuffed a few people a time or two," Hy replied. While she wasn't exactly undercover, she didn't want to advertise that she was FBI.

"So, will you be using your handcuffs for business or pleasure? Or both?" Stephanie asked with a mischievous grin.

"Business," Hy replied quickly. "Just business."

"Well, why don't you try out the Smith & Wesson Model One hinged handcuffs? They work on larger and smaller wrists."

"Sure," Hy responded.

Hy released Stephanie, who hung the M-300 hinged cuffs back on the wall and grabbed the M-1's. Hy cuffed her with them. Then, at Stephanie's suggestion, locked them on her ankles as leg irons. Stephanie couldn't walk at all with them on, but she did take a few small bunny hops. After Hy took them off her ankles, Stephanie had one more suggestion.

"Lock them on my upper arms, a couple of inches above my elbows."