Agent Kim (FBI) Visits Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura passed her a pair of bright yellow six inch stiletto platform heels. The ankle strap was thicker and wider than normal, and it also had a hasp for a padlock. Agent Kim looked at them with trepidation.

"What are you waiting for?" Officer Clark asked impatiently.

Startled, Agent Kim sat down and strapped the sky-high platforms on. When she finished, Laura clicked a small silver padlock onto the hasp on the ankle strap. Agent Kim was now locked into her shoes as well as her uniform.

She was interrupted from her daydreaming by Officer Clark pulling her hands behind her back and snapping a pair of handcuffs onto them.

"One last thing to add, your ID band," Officer Clark said as he took a piece of wide yellow plastic from Claire. Hy expected him to fasten it around her wrist, but she was surprised when he wrapped it around her throat. Agent Kim felt him tighten it, and heard a ratcheting sound, similar to the plastic riot cuffs that the FBI used.

"What is that?" Agent Kim asked, confused.

"Your ID band," Officer Clark replied tersely. "Weren't you listening?" He thanked Claire and Laura for their help, and after he had Hy thank them for helping him strip search her, he dismissed them.

Hy heard a beeping noise at the back of her neck and glanced back to see Officer Clark holding a hand held scanner, just like you would see at a Wal-mart.

"I'm booking you on charges of prostitution and public lewdness. None of it will be sent to the state or feds though, so they'll never know. Remember; don't mention anything to anyone about who you are. You're just a street whore we picked up."

"Yes Sir," Agent Kim replied. She felt a strange excitement go through her when he called her a "street whore."

Hy was still running the phrase through her mind when they arrived at the Isolation section. There he turned her over to Officer Knox.

Officer Knox removed the padlock from her uniform, but not her shoes. He informed her that her cell would be monitored at all times. There would be no talking to other prisoners, making noise, or anything like that. She had to remain dressed at all times, except when using the bathroom. Last of all he told her, "There will be absolutely no masturbating of any kind. You little sluts aren't in here to finger bang yourself all night."

Stunned, and a little turned on by the casual use of language that she would normally find extremely derogatory, Hy barely made a whimper as she was ordered into the cell with a light push. The heavy steel door slammed shut behind her. She heard the click of the door locking.

Officer Knox opened the waist level food slot and had her back up to it. Only then did he remove her handcuffs. The flap slammed shut and Hy was left alone in the bare concrete cell. A stainless steel toilet/sink combo was on one wall, and a low steel bunk bolted to the floor opposite it. The bunk had a thin plastic mattress and a pillow on it. Cheap cotton sheets and a blanket were folded at the foot of the bed.

Boredom quickly sat in. Since she didn't have a watch, Hy had no idea of the time. After some indeterminable time, Hy laid down the low bunk. The events of the past few days played through her mind. It made her even more aroused. Absent mindedly, Hy pulled the uniform zipper down and slipped one hand between her legs.

"STOP THAT!" yelled a voice from an overhead speaker. She quickly jerked her hand out. "Don't let me catch you again," the voice added.

Frustrated, Hy tossed and turned awhile, alternately staring at the walls and ceiling. Still horny, Hy finally figured out a way to get off. She turned and lay on her side facing the wall. The she pulled the blanket over herself to cover what she was doing. Only then did Hy slip her fingers between her still wet lips.

The speaker was silent. Hy had fooled him. "FBI Agent one, small town hick cops zero," Hy whispered to herself triumphantly.

Suddenly, Hy heard a key in the door lock. Startled, she pulled her hand away as the door opened. Officer Knox and another Officer came in.

"I told you not to play with yourself, didn't I you little slut," Officer Knox said as he stepped over to her bunk.

"I'm sorry," Hy managed to reply weakly before he locked a pair of handcuffs onto her wrists. Before she could react, he brought her cuffed hands up to her neck and padlocked the cuffs to the lead ring on the front of her ID band. Then he zipped up her jail uniform and padlocked it.

"Let's see you flick that clit now," Officer Knox said sarcastically as he walked out and locked the door.

Hy was stunned. How had he known? Worse yet, she was still horny. With her hands cuffed like they were, Hy could barely reach her tits, much less her clit. With a groan of frustration, Hy flopped back down onto the hard bunk.

Sleep was hard to come by with her hands cuffed in such an uncomfortable position. Hy must have managed some though, because she was awaken by food slot opening and a new Officer asking her she wanted him to take 'em off, or if she wanted to eat like that.

"Off please," Hy replied as she scrambled to the door and knelt by the food slot. Officer Wilson, as she read off his name tag, unlocked the padlock on her cuffs and lead ring, but not her handcuffs. He set a tray and two cups on the open food slot and moved on.

Hy wondered how she was going to eat cuffed, but once she tried it she found that it wasn't too hard. She finished the badly cooked breakfast and set her tray back on the food slot.

Before Officer Wilson returned to pick up her tray, Hy developed another problem. She had to pee. When he finally to her cell, Hy meekly asked him if he could unlock her uniform and handcuffs to use the bathroom.

He removed the padlock on her zipper, but not the handcuffs. Hy was further humiliated when he told her that he had to watch her while she went, to make sure she didn't try to masturbate. Hy's face turned red. They didn't even trust her to use the bathroom without playing with herself. She probably would have protested more if she hadn't planned on a little finger action while she had the chance.

After she finished, Hy knelt at the food slot and Officer Wilson padlocked her zipper back shut and her cuffs back to her ID band.

It seemed like forever, but it was only a couple of hours when her cell door opened again and Officer Clark appeared. "Looks like you got into some trouble while I was gone," he said chuckling. "Well, let's go," he added before she could respond. Head hanging in shame, Agent Kim walked out of the cell, past a grinning Officer Wilson.

Soon Agent Kim was back to being an FBI agent; at least an underdressed one. Her sundress and under things had been laundered in the jail laundry. For some reason, the last item of clothing that Officer Clark handed her was her panties. Instead of going through the trouble of unfastening and refastening her garters, Agent Kim just slid her panties on over her garter belt. After she dressed in her own clothes, Officer Clark handed her her backpack. All that was in it was her laptop and cell phone.

"Hey where's my other underwear, and keys and stuff?" Agent Kim asked, puzzled.

"Oh, it's still in the prisoner property room. You'll get it back later," he added absently. Agent Kim was still wondering why they didn't give her back her property as he escorted her to the interrogation room.

"Good Morning Mr. Roberts," Agent Kim said as she walked in.

"Mornin'," He replied as he checked out her legs. "Hey, you wore that dress that I like on you again. Thanks," he added as she sat down.

"Your welcome, but I didn't wear it for you. It's all . . ." she trailed off. Damn, Agent Kim thought, as she realized that she had completely forgotten to remind Officer Clark that she had to go get her stuff by 5pm. Oh well, I'll just have to do it at lunch, Agent Kim decided.

The interrogation was going even worse than the day before. Jason was still distracted by Agent Kim's scantily clad appearance, and to make matters worse, since she hadn't been allowed to masturbate the night before, she was still desperately horny herself. In fact, Agent Kim was barely able to keep her own hands from between her legs.

Agent Kim called for a bathroom break only to be told that the women's staff bathroom was out of order. She was taken to the prisoner in processing bathroom. Since it was completely open, Agent Kim couldn't quench the fire between her legs. She used the facilities and returned to the interrogation room.

Michelle brought lunch in. She sat down on the table next to Agent Kim. "I heard about what Officer Knox did to you in isolation last night. He's so mean," Michelle said with sympathy. Before a shocked Agent Kim could completely process what she had said, Michelle continued, "If you need any help scratching that itch, I can help you." With a conspiratorial smirk towards Jason, she said, "Or maybe Jason here can help you."

Mr. Roberts was a smart guy. He had figured out what was bothering the FBI Agent all morning long ago. Leaning forwards, he smiled and said, "Sure Agent Kim, I'd love to help you out." He held up his cuffed hands, "You'll have to take off my handcuffs, though."

"Yea Agent Kim, that's just what you need. I'll go let one of the officers know that you want his handcuffs off." Michelle got up, went to the door and pressed the call button.

Agent Kim was nodding her agreement when she came out of her daze. "NO! I don't need you to help me with anything, I can do it myse . . . I mean, I just don't need your help." She said to Jason. Agent Kim turned to Michelle. "What did I tell you about encouraging him?"

Michelle looked genuinely apologetic. "I'm sorry, it's just that he's been handcuffed so much, and you looked so . . . you know. I was just trying to help both of you."

"I don't need any help. And what's wrong with him being handcuffed?" Agent Kim asked her.

"Well, he's a man. It's like, natural for a woman to be handcuffed or restrained all the time. Men are different though."

Agent Kim didn't quite understand why a woman could be handcuffed a lot and not a man, but it seemed logical enough to her.

"I won't do anything that you don't want me too, Agent Kim," Jason added.

"Well, OK," Agent Kim gave in. She hadn't seen the leer on his face. Still looking back at Michelle, she said, "You can take off his handcuffs," she turned to Jason and added, "As long as you behave yourself."

"Sure babe, no problem," he replied with a smile. An officer arrived and Michelle asked him to remove Mr. Roberts's handcuffs. He looked to Agent Kim, who nodded her consent. Before he could get past Michelle, she whispered something into his ear.

He smiled and nodded to her, then walked over to Mr. Roberts. The Officer unlocked the handcuffs on his wrists, and the pair connecting them to the table. Then, still smiling, he set both pairs down on the table next to Jason and said, "I'll just leave these here, in case either of you need them." Chuckling, he left, grabbing Michelle, (by the ass) along the way.

Warily, Agent Kim started eating. Jason did the same, but with an air of confidence about him. Every few seconds, she would glance at the handcuffs, just inches from his tray. Jason meanwhile, just smiled at Agent Kim between bites. Occasionally following her eyes to the shiny steel handcuffs.

Jason finished first and pushed his tray to the side. Then, to Agent Kim's mortification, he picked up a pair of the handcuffs and started pushing the bow around, making them ratchet.

"Please don't do that?" Agent Kim asked him softly.

"What, this?" He replied in mock puzzlement as he pushed it around several times quickly.

"Yes, that. It's . . . distracting."

"Oh, sure babe, all you had to do was ask," Jason said as she set the cuffs back down. Agent Kim finished her lunch as quickly as she could, while still eying the handcuffs. Finally, Agent Kim pushed her tray to the side and her laptop to the middle of the table.

The interrogation was going slower than ever. Not only was Agent Kim distracted by her bracelets, short dress, high heels, and general arousal, now she had not one, but two pairs of handcuffs in plain sight nearby, almost mocking her. Since he was uncuffed, Jason kept one hand under the table practically the whole time. Moving the laptop back and forth so they could both see was aggravating too.

"Hey Agent Kim, now that I'm not handcuffed, why don't you just let me come around to your side of the table. I'll just stand next to you. That way we can both see the screen at the same time."

Agent Kim had thought about that the first day, but both chairs were bolted down. She would rather let him sit, and her stand, but with her heels, her feet would be killing her in short order. The interview would go much quicker if she didn't have to keep moving the laptop. "Well, OK," Agent Kim said reluctantly. Smiling, Jason got up and came around to her side of the table, standing just behind her, off to one side.

Things did seem to move quicker, even if Jason spent as much time looking down her dress and he did looking at the computer. As Jason was leaning forward to type something into the computer, Agent Kim glanced over and saw that his crotch was just inches from her face! Worse yet, he had a very noticeable hard-on. Her mouth opened in shock. Her pussy quivered with desire.

Smiling down at her, Jason pushed his hard cock a little closer. Agent Kim just started. Jason leaned down and whispered into her ear. "See anything you like?" Without conscious thought, Agent Kim nodded. "Well, if you want it, all you have to do is this."

With that, he closed the laptop, picked up a pair of the handcuffs, and held them if front of her. "You know what you have to do," Jason said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Slowly, Agent Kim held her hands out in front of her, keeping her eyes on the cock that was tempting her so much. Her bracelets made clicking noises as they slid down her arms. Quickly, before she had a chance to change her mind, Jason snapped the cuffs onto her out stretched wrists.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" he commented as he pulled her to her feet by the cuffs. Next, he locked the other set of cuffs onto the chain of the cuffs she was wearing.

As he fondled her breast, he told her, "Now, cuff yourself to that ring on the other side of the table." Agent Kim took a deep breath and leaned over the table. She stretched out and locked the free cuff to the large ring bolted to the table. A rush went through her. She was helpless, handcuffed to a table by her own hand.

Jason slid the chair, which was bolted on rails, back so he could get to her wet snatch. He sat down, reached under her brief dress and pulled her panties down to the floor. Agent Kim obligingly stepped out of them and Jason held them to his face for a few seconds, savoring the smell of her juices.

Agent Kim wondered if Officer Clark had given her her panties last just so they could be taken off without having to remove her garter belt.

After flipping her skirt up, Jason admired, and then fondled her toned ass. "Oops, almost forgot," he said absently as he leaned to the right, then the left and used the leg cuffs that were permanently attached to the table legs to secure her ankles. While he was down there, he also pulled off his shoes, and socks; although Agent Kim didn't know that at the time.

"Now, as bad as you seem to want it, you might want to scream out while I'm fuckin' you. That might cause somebody to come in and interrupt us. So I'm gonna have to gag you." After telling her that, he picked up her wet panties off her back and stuffed them into her mouth. He followed that up by tying his sweaty, dirty, smelly tube sock over her stuffed mouth.

Chuckling, he commented, "Sorry about the smell. The jail laundry tends to lose things a lot, so I haven't had my socks washed in awhile. Since I have another one, let's put it to some use too," he said as he blindfolded the splayed FBI Agent.

Agent Kim was almost retching from the smell. With her mouth full of satin, she was forced to breathe through her nose. The meant inhaling the pungent sock odor. She tried to reach the gag or blindfold, but the cuffs didn't have enough slack.

Suddenly, he plunged into her. Agent Kim screamed with pleasure into her gag. This is what she wanted. This is what she needed. To be used. To be fucked like a bitch heat in heat. Jason was just as happy fucking her as she was being fucked. It was only a couple of minutes before Agent Kim bucked and screamed in orgasm. Jason just kept pumping in and out.

Agent Kim felt him shoot his load deep into her belly. Moments later, she orgasmed a second time. He stroked his cock a few more times in her, and then pulled out. He used the hem of her dress to wipe their juices off his cock, and then he sat down.

"Whew baby, that was fun," Jason commented as he pulled the laptop over, and set it on her ass. He briefly considered trying to break into the FBI's mainframe, but decided that it was too risky. So Jason spent the next hour or so plugging in how he hacked into the bank's database. Jason made sure to keep his cute FBI Agent excited by playing with her pussy or ass often.

After what seemed like forever, Jason moved the laptop off Agent Kim's ass, stood up, and thoroughly fucked her one more time; good. He wiped himself off with her dress again and pulled it down, which was just past her ass. Then he put his shoes back on, and hit the call button by the door.

While Jason waited, he told her, "The interview is done. Everything you need to know is in your laptop. Oh, and just keep my socks babe, I can live without them. I'd let you go, but I don't have a key. I'm sure one of the officers, or somebody will let you go sooner or later."

Agent Kim tried to respond, but all that came out were a few unintelligible grunts. She heard the door open, and laughter.

The door closed, and a few minutes later, opened again. Agent Kim tried to figure out who had come in, but couldn't because of the blindfold. Whoever it was walked around the table, and pulled off her blindfold. She blinked her eyes to regain her vision, and then looked into the smiling face of . . . Sergeant Robinson!

"Hey there Agent Kim, nice view," he said, smiling. Mortified with embarrassment, Agent Kim looked down with shame. "Let's get you uncuffed from the table, he said in a friendly voice.

Gratified, Agent Kim allow watched as he uncuffed her cuffs from the table. Then he unlocked her right arm, but quickly pulled it and her left hand behind her back and recuffed them.

Agent Kim tried to stop him, but since he was an experienced police officer, and her arms were sore from being cuffed in one position for so long, she had no luck. Trying to scream didn't help either; her panties in her still effectively gagged her, which produced more laughter from Sergeant Robinson. He tossed her laptop into her backpack, handed it to her, and pulled the cuffed and gagged FBI Agent out the door.

"The Chief wants to see you, sweet cheeks," Sergeant Robinson said as he hustled her along.

After Chief Beavers' assistant Sara notified him of their arrival, Sergeant Robinson and Agent Kim entered his office.

"Good Afternoon Agent Kim," Chief Beavers greeted her cheerfully. He looked up from her legs, and noticed her gag. "Oh, I see you can't talk." He glanced at Sergeant Robinson. "You can take out her gag." His eyes returned to admiring Agent Kim's slender legs as Sergeant Robinson untied the sock gag.

"Hey! What do we have here?" Sergeant Robinson asked as he displayed her saliva soaked panties.

Agent Kim was busy working her sore jaw, so she didn't have a chance to reply. Chief Beavers went on, "Well, I hear you tried to have some fun last night. And that you succeeded this afternoon." Agent Kim was playing attention to Chief Beavers, so she didn't see Sergeant Robinson slip her panties into his pocket. "I've spoken with Mr. Roberts, and luckily for you, I've decided not to press charges."