Agent Kim (FBI) Visits Riverside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Kim was puzzled. "Press charges for what, Sir?" She asked softly.

"Charges for having sexual intercourse with a prisoner, that's what for," Chief Beavers replied firmly.

"But that wasn't my fault! If that Officer hadn't left those handcuffs on the table, and Michelle hadn't been leading him on."

Chief Beavers cut her off. "Sshhh, Agent Kim, I said that I wasn't pressing charges." He paused a moment, then added, "Now, how's the interview progressing, if I may ask?"

Agent Kim didn't even seem to notice that she was an FBI Agent having a business discussion while handcuffed and pantiless. "I'll need to review it, but I believe that it is complete."

"Good and when are you leaving Riverside?"

"Oh, not until tomorrow evening. I was given an extra day in case I ran in problems," Agent Kim replied.

"Great. You'll be staying with us another night then." Chief Beavers replied matter-of-factly.

"Um, I kinda wanted to find a hotel for the night, Sir," Agent Kim meekly replied.

"Well, if you insist. But I'd be happy to let you stay in the Riverside city jail again," Chief Beavers said with a smile.

Agent Kim thought about it a few seconds. "Thanks, but no thanks. Also, if you or Sergeant Robinson could please uncuff me," she half-turned and held her cuffed hands out for him to see. "I need to uplink my laptop and call HQ, not to mention a hotel."

"Oh, sure thing Agent Kim," he replied and told Sergeant Robinson to release her.

Sergeant Robinson quickly uncuffed Agent Kim, who rubbed her chaffed wrists. Something didn't feel right to the FBI Agent. "Um, Sergeant Robinson," she said meekly. "Could you please . . . um, handcuff me in front?" she asked as she held her hands out in front of her. Feigning puzzlement, he asked her why. "Because I like the way they feel," Agent Kim replied softly, blushing with embarrassment.

"Speak up, Agent Kim. I didn't hear you."

"Please cuff me?" she asked again, still holding out her hands.

"I heard that, sweet cheeks, I meant why do you want to be handcuffed?" he asked the trembling FBI Agent.

"Um, because I like the way they feel on me," Agent Kim said louder.

"Because you like the way what feels on you?" Sergeant Robinson asked her with a grin.

I can't believe he making me say this, thought Agent Kim. "I like the way the handcuffs feel on me," she said, turning red with embarrassment.

"Well, since you put it like that," Sergeant Robinson replied and snapped the handcuffs onto her outstretched wrists.

Agent Kim couldn't believe what she had just done. She had asked to be handcuffed. By a virtual stranger, someone that she didn't even like, and admitted that she had asked him just because he like the way the handcuffs felt on her. While she struggled with her laptop, Agent Kim felt a tingle go through herself. She didn't know why, but it was absolutely true. She just like being handcuffed.

Agent Kim started uploading the interrogation, and checked that it was complete like Jason said. Then she called her office, and told them that the interrogation was finished. She wondered what they'd say if she told them that the suspect had fucked her over the table during the interrogation. Next, Agent Kim called all the local hotels looking for a room. To her dismay, they were all booked.

Guess I'll have to stay in jail one more night, Agent Kim thought. "Chief Beavers, all the hotels in town are still booked, can I still stay in jail tonight?"

Smiling, Chief Beavers replied, "Of course you can my dear. Sergeant Robinson would be happy to in-process you tonight.

Frowning, Agent Kim asked, "Can't Officer Clark in-process me?"

Shaking his head, Chief Beavers replied, "Sorry, it's his day off."

"Well, you see, there must have been a mix-up yesterday. Because even though you said that I didn't have to be strip or cavity searched, they did anyway. I just didn't want Sergeant Robinson to make the same mistake."

"He did?" Chief Beavers asked, surprised. He had told Officer Clark to play it by ear, but let him know if he did go through with the strip search, so he could watch on the surveillance cameras. Agent Kim nodded yes and he went on, "I'll have to speak to Officer Clark about that," and added "And check out that DVD," under his breath. Agent Kim thanked him and he said, "Let me know when you're done, and we'll get you into your cell," chuckling at his lame joke.

Chief Beavers called Sergeant Robinson back in and informed him that Agent Kim would be spending another night in jail, and that she needed to be in-processed. While she shut down her laptop, Sergeant Robinson and Chief Beavers spoke in hushed tones behind his desk. Standing up, Agent Kim announced, "I'm ready, Chief Beavers."

Sergeant Robinson walked over to her. "Great, let me fix those cuffs," he said as he moved her handcuffs to behind her back. "Now I want you to feel what a real gag feels like. Open wide."

While still processing what he had said, Agent Kim obeyed his command and opened her mouth and he shoved some kind of rubber ball into it. She tried to push it out, but he quickly pulled the straps tight and buckled them at the back of her head.

Hy tried to ask Sergeant Robinson to take it out, but he was right. This was a lot more effective gag than a sock. Sergeant Robinson handed her her backpack and escorted the cuffed and gagged FBI Agent off to be in-processed for a second night in jail.

Hy was stripped naked and her clothes and backpack inventoried. Sergeant Robinson made a big deal about her being so slutty that she wasn't even wearing any panties. She didn't remember what had happened to her panties. Hy tried to protest that she wasn't supposed to be strip searched, but Sergeant Robinson had left the gag in. Her eyes went wide when Sergeant Robinson ordered up onto the exam table, but he wasn't about to let that stop him.

Sergeant Robinson took even longer than Officer Clark had "searching" her pussy for contraband. Hy almost orgasmed twice, but each time he stopped when she was on the brink. Soon Hy was back in her yellow trustee uniform, complete with locking heels.

Instead of the standard handcuffs, Sergeant Robinson put a pair of 2" wide shackles on her wrists. Before he secured them behind her back, Hy noticed that they looked just like the pair on Claire's wrists. Once Hy's ID band was secured around her throat, the still gagged FBI Agent was marched off to isolation.

Officer Knox was on duty again. He inspected her cuffs and gag, not to mention the rest of her, while he and Sergeant Robinson talked about her. Finally Sergeant Robinson left and Officer Knox turned to her. "Alright girlie, since you have the long-term cuffs on, and I got to give all of you sluts showers in the morning, I'm gonna go ahead and strip you now. That way you can take a piss without bothering me about taking off your cuffs."

With that Officer Knox unlocked her shackles, stripped her uniform off her, and locked her hands back behind her back. Only then did Officer Knox take the gag out of Hy's mouth. Hy was still trying to swallow when Officer Knox slammed her cell door shut and left.

Isolation was just as boring as the previous night. Tonight seemed even worse. With her hands locked behind her, Hy couldn't even think about masturbating. And that was all she wanted to do because Sergeant Robinson's cavity search had left her horny and frustrated. Eventually Hy drifted off to sleep, on her side, with her hands locked behind her.

Hy was awoken early and taken, still naked to a small shower stall at the end of the Isolation hall. An office girl named Teri unlocked Hy's platform heels, and took them off her. Then Officer Knox locked her in the shower cell. Once she was secured, he unlocked her wrists, leaving the shackles on.

"Now wash your filthy ass, and be quick about it," Officer Knox told her impatiently. Hy still wanted to masturbate, but didn't dare under Officer Knox's watchful gaze. She quickly showered, getting under her ID band and shackles as best she could.

When Hy finished her shower, Officer Knox locked her shackles back together and let her out. Next Teri helped put her platform heels back on, and locked them for her. Then Officer Knox escorted her back to her cell. Still naked, tired, and with nothing better to do, Hy lay back down and dozed off.

A couple of hours later, Officer Clark entered her cell. "Good morning sunshine," he said as he tossed a trustee uniform onto the still prone FBI agent. "Time to get dressed, Chief Beavers wants to see you." Officer Clark unlocked her wrists and Hy pulled the tight uniform on. He then secured her hands back behind her and escorted Hy to the Chief's office.

Awaiting them was Chief Beavers and tall, good looking man in a well tailored suit. "Good morning Agent Kim," Chief Beavers greeted her. "Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Vic Black. He is a prominent businessman here in Riverside."

Agent Kim looked at Mr. Black. Somehow, referring to him as Vic, even in her mind, didn't seem right. "Hello Agent Kim. I'd like to you to resign from the FBI and come work for me as me computer-security expert."

Agent Kim had worked her way through Princeton and still graduated with honors. Her Daddy had spent his entire life in the Agency, and Hy wanted to be just like him. Now here was a complete stranger telling her, and there was no doubt about that in her mind, to quit her career and work for him. "Um, how much can you pay me?" Hy asked timidly.

"Well, you'll have to move into my house, so room and board. And you'll have all your clothes provided by Platformz, which I own," he replied absentmindedly.

Hy thought about it a few seconds. It was crazy. She made over sixty grand a year doing a job she loved. "Yes Sir," she replied after a slight hesitation.

At Mr. Black's nod Officer Clark released her shackles. Mr. Black instructed Hy to call her supervisor and inform him of her resignation. As soon as she completed that task, Mr. Black ordered her to take off her uniform. Without a second thought, she stripped naked in from of the three men. Officer Clark pulled her arms back behind her back and locked her shackles back together.

"Now, Chief Beavers as been kind enough to let you stay here the past couple of nights, so you need to repay him." Suddenly Hy felt terrible about freeloading off the Police Chief. Using up an isolation cell two whole nights! Not to mention him having to find an Officer AND a Sergeant that both could have been out fighting crime to in-process her. Mr. Black continued. "So I'm going to leave you here to work out a payment."

That was so nice of Mr. Black, Hy thought. She really should pay Chief Beavers back for his hospitality. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir," she replied to her new boss.

"Just have somebody drop her off at my place when you're done," Vic said to Chief Beavers as he left the office.

Hy didn't have any cash on her, so she was wondering exactly how she would repay Chief Beavers.

When the Chief ordered Hy to her knees, she knelt after only a moment's hesitation. Then he sat down on one of the nearby sofas. When he unzipped he pants, pulled out his cock, and ordered the former FBI agent to crawl to him and suck his dick, she hesitated a little longer. Deciding that she had to repay Chief Beavers, Hy crawled to him and took his short, fat cock into her mouth.

A few hours later, a well fucked and naked Hy was put into the back of Officer Clark's police car and taken to Mr. Black's estate. Hy knew the destination, but not how they got there. A thick leather hood was put over her head before they left. Besides that, all she had on was her baby-blue platform heels. Officer Clark had even used her own S&W hinged handcuffs to cuff her hands behind her back.

Hy was pulled out of the car and the hood was taken off. Standing in front of a gigantic mansion was Mr. Black, and a tall well-toned blond woman. "Welcome to my home, Hy. You'll be here for a long time," Mr. Black told her.

Edited by: Scott (Thanks!)

Written by: Bethany