Agent of S.T.A.L.K. in New Orleans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you ascertain nothing untoward befalls me when the representatives of the Congress arrive. I trust you or I wouldn't be hiding you on my private property, but they scare the hell out of me."

"I'm sure the million dollar reward they're paying you for Mercer will make a few more gray hairs worth it."

"A lot of good it will do me if I'm in a watery grave somewhere. It's almost as if the Congress held me accountable for that Reginald Orr business in California. I advised him for years to keep his profile low. He should never've been fucking around in the porn industry."

"I sympathize with your position. But no one could ever tell Reggie a bloody thing, he does what wants, or rather he did what he wanted."

Gilly gestured with his wineglass toward Nova. "Well, the affair with her brother almost spun out of control. My plan was simple until you complicated it. Who could've foreseen Enrique's lowlife friend stealing the evidence?"

"Don't start harping on that shit again. You handled the damage control efficiently enough."

"At great risk to myself," Gilly complained. "Make sure you inform the Congress I've cooperated with you in every possible way."

Stephanie yawned, unconcerned. "You owed me a favor, don't forget."

"And I've paid it back in spades. You should've taken that tape after the deed was done and handed it over to me like we agreed."

"The tape would've had more credibility if the New Orleans Police Department informed S.T.A.L.K. But the result was the same with you moving it through the channels to S.T.A.L.K."

"Like I wanted to do to begin with! You should've stuck to my original plan."

"It doesn't matter anymore. We have Mercer now and the Vampire Congress will be very happy."

"Good thing I monitored the events the night Enrique died. His ignoramus friend on the bicycle almost lost me. Do you know how hard it is to follow a bicycle cutting through yards while driving a car? You're lucky I saw him come out of Enrique's studio with that video camera and figure out what the thieving magpie was up to."

"You managed to find him though. All's well that ends well."

"If I'd have lost him . . ."

"If you'd lost him we would've found another victim to lure Mercer to us and started from square one. To be sure we wouldn't have had Miss Nova who played her own role in Reginald's death. But I'm tired of having this same old argument with you about it. Everything turned out the way we wanted in the end."

"If I hadn't jumped through hoops retrieving that damn videotape at the risk of my own neck Mercer wouldn't be standing there right now."

"That's quite enough, Geoff, you sound like a broken record."

Nova couldn't believe her ears. The murder of her brother was nothing more than a set-up with no motivation whatsoever other than using Enrique as bait to lure Mercer and her to New Orleans. She almost forgot she was supposed to be in a trance and started to scream at Stephanie and Gilly, but caught herself in time. Could she have controlled her emotions so well had she not been an experienced undercover cop?

Gilly was saying, "I still think we should kill them and be done with it like we originally planned. It's too risky to keep them alive."

"The Vampire Congress can wring a lot of S.T.A.L.K.'s secrets out of Mercer. We can kill them anytime we want now that they're in our power. Mercer and the girl are two very lovely people. When I saw them outside the Blister I was glad Laroque, Jimbo and you botched the assassination attempt in the car park. I'm going to enjoy toying with both of them. Something I'm going to do right now," Stephanie said. "I'm tired of talking, it's time to have a little fun."

Gilly said, "Have all the fun you want, just let me get the hell out of here first. I've no taste for any of this."

"I don't want you leaving me out in this wilderness. You're going to stay here until the Congress gets to New Orleans."

"Who are you to give me orders? I'm in charge of this operation, not you!"

Stephanie got to her feet, eyes agleam. "No, you've got that wrong. I'm in charge, I just let you think you ran the show." She bared her fangs at Gilly.

He raised his voice. "Get your goddamn teeth back in your head, woman. The Congress will put you to death if any harm comes to me. I'm their legal counsel in America, I'm too valuable for them to lose."

"How will they know if I kill you and sink you in the mire? No one would ever find your body in this stinking swamp."

Gilly looked worried, but maintained a brave front. As a lawyer he knew how to talk a good game. "You wouldn't dare let any harm come to me. The Congress would execute you faster than Mercer would if you kill me."

"I'd tell the representatives you drove off tonight and that's the last time I ever saw you." She yawned again as if bored. "It's a simple explanation that requires no lies to remember on my part."

"You need me to meet them when their boat sails up the Mississippi for the rendezvous tomorrow night. You don't know your way out of here anymore than you know where they're going to dock on the river." By the time he finished speaking Gilly shook with rage and fear.

She simpered at his discomfort. "That's bollocks and you know it. I can contact them by email to learn where they're docking. And I can find my way out of here in the event of an emergency."

"Maybe in the daytime you can, but never after dark. And may I point out as a vampire you don't function very well in the daytime."

Stephanie started walking toward him. "Don't worry, Geoff, I won't kill you. I'll just put you in a trance to keep you on ice until I need you again."

"No!" screamed Gilly, but he'd left it too late.

His cries died abruptly as her eyes bored into his. He became as mute and listless as Mercer. Stephanie held her vampire gaze on him for another long minute before turning away.

"Go over and stand by Nova, you tiresome git. I might wake you before morning if you're a good boy."

"Yes, Stephanie," mumbled a bewitched Gilly.

He shuffled to Nova's side and stood at attention. A kaleidoscope of horrible thoughts whirled through her head. She'd helped get her brother killed because of her involvement with Mercer even though it was not her or Mercer's fault the Vampire Congress used Enrique to entrap them. Now death waited just around the corner for them both. No telling what Stephanie had in mind. Nova dreaded the thought of getting raped unmercifully by Laroque and Jimbo before the vampire bitch put her to death. At any moment those two might get bored with playing cards and return to demand Stephanie turn her over to them. And what did Mercer's daughter have in mind for him? Nova was so frightened her knees almost shook, but she couldn't give away her advantage of not being hypnotized this late in the game.

She had to do something and soon. But what?

Stephanie glanced at her and Gilly, then at Mercer. She shrugged out of her London Fog and swayed over to him, naked except for her fashionable insulated suede boots. Nova possessed a great body, but Mercer's daughter's had a tall, willowy form to die for, lush tits and ass and legs that went on forever. She kissed her unmoving father on the lips while fondling his cock. The filthy, incestuous little monster! The redhead stepped back a pace and commanded Mercer to disrobe. Still in a daze he took off his black suit coat and shirt. He sat down on the bed and kicked off his shoes, stood up to push his trousers down with the boxers inside them. Nova noticed his straining erection and in spite of herself felt great desire for the man she was hopelessly in love with. Jealousy intertwined with that desire and she grew more and more furious by the moment. She wished Mercer had had his chrome dart pistol with him when they'd been captured. Nova would make a dash for it and put both projectiles through Stephanie's heart. Might as well wish for the moon.

Stephanie opened a drawer of a fancy end table and removed a roll of duct tape.

~~~~~~~~~~

A soft hand was stroking Mercer's erection when his eyes focused again. He came out of the drowsy fog he'd found himself in from the moment he made eye contact with his daughter. At first he thought Nova pleasured him. To his horror Stephanie stroked him, both of them starkers, a lascivious smile on her face. He attempted to scoot away yet lacked the willpower to move. Even had he been able he discovered his wrists and ankles secured with gaffer's tape to the four posters of a large bed. On whose bed did he lie? Where was he? He hurriedly scanned his surroundings in hope of orienting himself. Mercer lay in a great oblong of a room that smelt of kerosene with a hint of sulfur. In the dimly lit background he saw Nova, also totally naked, alongside an owlish fellow with ludicrous sideburns. The man wore a tweed suit, the only person clothed in sight. He seemed vaguely familiar but Mercer couldn't think of his name to save his life, a life he sensed to be in jeopardy. Nova and he stood with their arms at their sides, eyes dull and uncomprehending.

So Stephanie had everyone in a vampire trance!

Although conscious, Mercer still lacked his full physical capacities, especially the ability to move when and where he wanted. The friendly hand massaging him belonged to an enemy, not a friend. Dread began to fill his mind.

Stephanie asked, "Did you have a pleasant nap, daddy?"

"Where are we?"

"Is that important?"

She didn't want to answer that question so he tried another. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm preparing you."

"For what? Castration?"

She gave a throaty sigh. "You have too beautiful a body to mar. It would be a sin."

"It's a sin what you're doing. Leave off would you."

"Now why would I do a thing like that? You're randy and so am I and we're going to indulge our natural instincts."

"Unnatural you mean. I'd rather you castrate me."

"Maybe later. We're going to please one another first."

"What's got into you?"

"Is that merely an odd choice of words or a Freudian slip? You know very will what's got into me, or about to." Stephanie laughed a fake laugh. "You're as funny as Laroque. The two of you might make a regular Morecambe & Wise, you set him up and he delivers the punch line. Concerning matters at hand it's the other way round, dad, I'm setting you up. You'll be doing the delivering." She giggled. "Why aren't you laughing?"

He didn't answer her.

"Not feeling chatty today, are you? I thought you'd have plenty to say after---how long's it been---seven years, eight?"

He saw a flash of fangs when she licked her lips. She squeezed his member in her right hand, languidly smoothed the palm of her left across the muscles of his stomach and his chest. A contented sound came from her like the purr of a cat. Mercer wished she'd left him in the deep trance instead of bringing him to the brink of cognizance so he'd spend his last mortal moments in degradation. He closed his eyes but Stephanie was having none of it. She backhanded him with a ferocity that rattled his brain.

"You can blink all you want to, dad, just don't close your eyes. I want to see the joy in them when we reunite."

"This isn't quite the reunion I envisioned over the years." His wry comment earned him another jarring smack. "Why not kill me and have done with it?"

"A loving daughter kills only with kindness. Observe," she said.

Stephanie took her hands off him and leaned her head down to lick him intimately. Her tongue traced a wet path over his rigid length. He might not have the power to move his limbs at will but forced himself not to moan. She repeated applying her tongue until his erection gleamed with saliva. The pleasure was more intense than any he'd ever received. Now he couldn't help himself from moaning any more than he could rid himself of his unwanted hardness. Stephanie began sucking him with an expertness a father never wanted to know a young daughter had achieved. Embarrassment and shame soiled Mercer to the deepest reaches of his soul, particularly when he glanced over and saw Nova staring at the horrific scene. Lewd gagging sounds came from Stephanie as she started swallowing him whole, her lips pressing into the mat of his pubic hair. Apparently the undead could hold their breath far longer than humans. Her eyes locked with his and pleasure suffused her face as her head bobbed over his lap. His hips began an involuntary hunching and gasps escaped him no matter how much he longed to contain them. Stephanie worked up to a faster tempo and her eyes closed as she got carried away making love to him with her mouth. She slurped and choked and gulped.

Mercer stole another quick glance at Nova and by her expression of revulsion he realized she was not entranced like he presumed earlier. With Stephanie occupied and not watching him, he tried to make Nova understand by a pained look on his face he deplored what his daughter did. Nova gave a slight nod of comprehension that elevated Mercer's spirits, but when he started groaning loudly she winced and turned her head away.

Stephanie left off with her expert suction and grinned. "I can tell that was good for you, but I don't want you to come too soon. We've got a lot of night ahead of us."

Mercer's cock pulsed, aching for relief, but Stephanie waited long enough for the exquisite sensation to subside. A glow radiated from her, he thought of it as an aura of growing power and new fear gripped him. He'd felt his normal vitality and strength when she'd awakened him from her trance; after endless minutes of her sucking his dick he felt weakened not in the way a man did after strenuous sex but along the lines of a man after walking a hundred kilometers up a steep hill with a heavy anvil under each arm. The realization confirmed his worst nightmare: Stephanie was indeed a succubus like he'd suspected over the years and as every minute elapsed she siphoned away his life force. The more she stimulated him the more she sapped his strength, adding it to her own.

With an evil grin she bent over his loins to begin the cycle anew. He might survive her bringing him to an orgasm, perhaps even two or three, but no more than four. With tireless competence she'd kill him eventually. With Stephanie again preoccupied Mercer hazarded a second glance at Nova. She didn't appear disgusted as he'd expected, a keen interest burned in her eyes, a morbid curiosity. He tried to convey a look of helplessness and she picked up on it, but gave a tiny shrug to indicate her own weakness and inability to do anything to stop the proceedings or the inevitable.

He mouthed the words, "Help me."

Her lips formed a single, silent word: "How?"

Stephanie startled him by suddenly lifting her mouth off his cock and asking, "What's going on between you two?" She swiveled her head toward Nova. "Come over here, you sneaky bitch."

To Nova's credit she kept up her act, hurrying over to Stephanie like a pet to her master. She stopped at the bedside and looked his daughter in the eye. How was she managing to resist Stephanie's vampiric power? He'd seen her under supernatural influence before while in California. She'd been entranced then, but only superficially, not a deep all-consuming and mind controlling spell. Mercer surmised Nova possessed an innate resistance to a vampire's deadly gaze. He remembered telling her about Ryan Hex, a paranormal expert from the twentieth century who had the same tolerance and wrote books on the subject. Mercer concluded Nova's experience allowed her to remain unaffected and deceive Stephanie into thinking otherwise. She knew how people acted when entranced, also she was an undercover police agent trained to be calm and natural in dangerous circumstances. If Nova could maintain her role as a powerless servant of Stephanie's she might be able to save their lives, the drawback was how. They'd not be able to communicate verbally; as his daughter's suspicion increased so would her vigilance.

"Nova, were you saying something to him?"

"No, Stephanie," she replied in a detached, dull tone of voice.

"I can sense when you're lying."

Same numbed tone: "I am not lying."

Stephanie stared at Nova for a protracted time seeking a chink in her armor. As the seconds ticked by Stephanie seemed confident and convinced. "How does it feel to watch me suck your boyfriend's dick?"

"Jealous."

"Do you wish you could take my place?"

"Yes."

A sound of mirth from Stephanie: "I'm not going to share him. He's mine now. Does that make you angry?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing. It does no good to get mad. I am defenseless against emotions like anger and jealousy."

"Does it excite you to watch him naked with me in bed?"

"Yes."

"We'll see about that," snickered Stephanie. She reached her hand between Nova's thighs. Another snicker. "Mother of God, girl, you're far wetter now than you were in the car."

Nova's breath caught in her throat as Stephanie fingered her.

"Maybe I am being too hasty in my judgments and being too selfish not sharing your boyfriend with you. We're both women and I know how you feel. And you are a very lovely girl, let us girls have some fun."

Nova did not respond. Stephanie patted her on the cheek like a little sister then repositioned herself over Mercer and sat down on his bloated prick. They gasped simultaneously while Stephanie embedded him inside her. He almost sobbed with delight from the pleasure of her tight warmth, her vaginal muscles clenching and unclenching like no other woman he'd ever encountered. She rode Mercer for a short time, her eyes half closing, breasts bouncing. Within moments the scent of pussy mingled in the air with that of kerosene and swamp. Stephanie stopped riding and ground herself into his pelvis and, for the first time, she moaned with gratification. Mercer was on the precipice of coming when Stephanie stopped moving. Without warning she shifted her upper body toward Nova and picked the Latin girl up off her feet like she weighed less than a Sunday paper.

Mercer saw Nova wanted to react, to say something, to question Stephanie, but stayed silent. Stephanie instructed her to bend her knees and place them on either side of Mercer's chest with his head situated directly underneath the wonderful flanged lips of Nova's pussy. He'd seen her sweet crease before but never so close up.

"Squat on his face, Nova. That's right, just like that. Hey, you down there, you'd better lick and suck on her cunt till she comes. Is he doing you right, Nova? He'd better, and if he lets up, you tell me and I'll make sure he doesn't malinger. I can see by your smile he's doing his best. Now lean toward me and rub those sweet tits of your against mine. Kiss me while we fuck him silly."

Mercer's view was impeded because Nova sat on his face so he couldn't see what the girls were doing, but Stephanie started humping him like a madwoman. Nova's soaked pussy tasted pungent and he worked hard to please her, not because he had to but because he wanted to. Not much time passed with the three of them fucking each other before a mind-bending orgasm caused Mercer to cry out loud. He felt like he pumped half a pint of sperm into Stephanie's clasping pussy. His body shook as his hips bucked uncontrollably and delirious bliss threatened to eclipse his surroundings and overwhelm his mind. Nova's juices smeared his face, her pleasure obvious.

Not long afterward, Nova moved off his face and Mercer could see around him again. Stephanie dismounted and lay back holding Nova's head between her thighs urging her to lap the come out of her pussy. Mercer noted that Nova needed little encouragement from Stephanie, on all fours with her buttocks waving in the air not far from his face. The parted lips of her plump pubes and hairless circle of her anus appeared beautiful and obscene at the same time. Stephanie's gurgles of pleasure and the wet sounds of Nova's tongue at work echoed in his ears.

1...345678