Agent Provocateur Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Oh God, whoa, wait,' Stu gasped, struggling to sit up. 'I'm a bit sensitive.'

'You're not piking out on a second round are you?'

'No,' Stu grinned. 'Get naked,' he said as he levered himself into a sitting position. Danielle stood and unbuttoned her shirt, letting it drop to the floor. She untied the waist of the long hippy skirt and allowed that to pool around her feet before she stepped clear of it and went to crawl onto the bed.

'Everything,' Stu said. She stepped back, feeling a little self-conscious as she reached back to remove her bra. Her earlier bravado on the dance floor had dissipated somewhat now that she was about to stand naked in front of a man who was not her husband. As her breasts bounced into view she steeled her resolve, then with the barest hesitation she rolled the sides of her panties down her hips and slid them down her legs.

'Still like me?' she said, standing and placing her hands on her hips.

'Sure do,' Stu said, patting the pillow beside him. Danielle slid onto the bed and lay down, her arousal growing rapidly as Stu pressed his naked body against her side. The contact of flesh on flesh was stimulating and she readily opened her mouth to accept his kiss. Stu's hand wandered across her body, exploring the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples, across her stomach as he ran his fingertips into and around her navel, before coming to rest on her thigh.

Their kiss broke apart and at once Stu began to follow the trail his hand had followed down her body. His tongue flicked at her ear, and then his lips caressed her neck at the point where it met her shoulder. She leaned her head back to give him access, her eyes closed as she savoured the detailed attention she was receiving.

Stu spent some time on her breasts, his tongue and lips caressing the hard tips of her nipples and his tongue swiping the soft and sensitive skin in the folds under her breasts. Then he moved lower and she found herself parting her legs in anticipation of what she knew was coming. His tongue lingered in her navel, driving her arousal higher and she was mentally willing him to hurry up. Danielle needed that first release.

Finally she felt his weight settle on the bed between her legs and his breath was hot on her sex. She was wet and she knew that he could smell her musky scent and was pleased that she had taken the time to get waxed before flying out of Australia. Then his mouth brushed against her and she shivered in expectation. Stu's tongue caressed the out folds of her lips, then his lips nuzzled against her clit, the contact against that most sensitive nub sending thrills though her body. His mouth closed over her and his tongue invaded her inner sanctum, probing into her wetness before withdrawing and lashing across her clit. Danielle's back seemed to arch of its own accord but she fought to ensure that she didn't lose contact with Stu's mouth. Her upper body writhed in pleasure and she heard guttural sounds emitting from her throat that she was unable to control. She had never experienced such pleasure from a tongue and mouth as she was experiencing now, and when the orgasm struck she felt the world was blanked out in an explosion of white that blocked her vision and deafened her ears. As the room swam back into focus she wondered if she had fainted or passed out, but looked down to see Stu still propped between her legs. As she looked he moved forward as though to continue his pleasuring, but she pushed her legs together as best she could to stop him.

'Too sensitive,' she gasped. He kissed her thigh instead. 'That was the best ever, and I mean ever,' she said, unable to suppress a giggle. Stu crawled up over her until they were face to face. His chin and mouth her glistening with her juices and she smiled into his eyes, reached up to pull him down on top of her and they embraced with a long slow passionate kiss. She felt his hardness probing against her thighs, and once she was sure she could stand the stimulation, Danielle parted her legs and raised her hips in a clear invitation, which he accepted without breaking their kiss.

Stu parted her wetness like a hot knife through butter. She met each of his thrusts with a push of her hips, ensuring he was buried deeply inside her with each movement. Often with Jeff she was ready for him to finish within a few minutes, with prolonged lovemaking leaving her dry and sore. But Stu had just given her the best orgasm of her life and she was ready for this session to last.

Stu lifted himself to look down on her and increase the pace of his thrusting. Danielle continued to meet his thrusts while looking into his eyes. She could tell that his recent climax had given him the ability to maintain his tempo without nearing completion and the thought excited her further.

'Fuck me from behind,' she moaned. Stu pulled out of her and she rolled onto her stomach, lifting her behind to aid access. She shuddered as Stu's hardness pressed against her, then slipped downwards between her legs and across her abdomen as he missed his target. As he pulled back for another attempt she reached down and grasped his slick shaft, guiding it into her wetness, sighing as he plunged fully into her. They thrust together for a while until Stu lifted her into the doggy position, and then sitting on her knees, reaching around her to cup her breasts. His fingers teased her nipples while he remained buried fully inside her using small movements of his hips to achieve in and out thrusts.

Danielle delighted in the new position, with Stu's hard body pressed full length against hers, his arms wrapped around her upper torso, his face nuzzling her neck and the full length of his shaft buried inside her. Time stood still for her as he played with her, taking her to the brink before pulling back. Stu then guided her onto her side, with him still beside her and inside her. He was forced to separate their upper bodies and was lying almost ninety degrees to her, but this enabled him to thrust the underside of his shaft against her clitoris each time he thrust in and out. The sensation was exquisite and Danielle enjoyed a long drawn out climax, her stomach clenched tight as the contractions pulsed through her body.

Stu stopped moving as she came, remaining inside her so that he too could share the pleasure as her insides contracted around him. As she came down from the heights of pleasure, he pulled free, rolled her onto his back and re-entered her in the missionary position. As before Danielle wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. They pushed against each other until Stu came, Danielle receiving no more warning than a small grunt in her mouth, then she felt the heat of his come inside her. Stu thrust as deep as he could and they remained locked together as he emptied himself inside her.

Given that it was his second climax within half an hour, he softened quickly, but they remained in place kissing softly until finally he slithered from her body.

'That was good,' she whispered.

'Mmmm,' Stu replied, lying beside her. They fell asleep side by side, legs touching.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12