Agent Provocateur Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Mister and Mrs Price?' the oldest of the four asked. He was quite tall and wore a pencil thin moustache. He was too thin to be considered handsome but struck an impressive figure none the less.

'Yes,' Stu responded.

'We are with security,' he said, flashing a gold badge, 'could you accompany us please?'

'What's this about?' Stu demanded.

'Just a couple of questions and then you should be on your way.'

'I'd like to see your identification please,' Danielle demanded. A thousand butterflies had suddenly taken flight in her stomach.

'Certainly.' The shorter of the two women spoke and offered her badge. Danielle looked blankly at it, knowing that the ease by which it was offered was enough evidence that it was genuine. She handed it back and saw several other passengers staring at their predicament.

'Please, if you would accompany us...?'

This time they said nothing and followed the officials. Danielle noticed that the two women fell into step with her while the men shadowed Stu. A short distance from the lounge they entered an administrative area via way of a door secured with a keypad. Once inside Danielle and Stu were separated before they could react, each ushered into separate offices, her in the company of the two female officers.

'Please be seated,' the second woman spoke. Danielle looked at her as they both sat on opposite sides of the desk. She was fairer of skin than many Indians and had suffered from acne at some stage in her life that had left her cheeks pitted and scarred.

'What's going on?'

'Mrs Price,' the woman began without any introduction, 'who is the man you are with who claims to be your husband?'

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers
12