Agent Sheva - The 7 Month Promotion Ch. 00-01

Story Info
Agent Sheva is placed in a forest to survive for 7 months.
1.2k words
3.48
11.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxHen446
JaxHen446
10 Followers

Note: The entire series is completely fictional; characters are of my own creation. As well as there may be minor violence but only for this chapter. The first chapter is basically details for the plot. If you wish to avoid that then read chapter 2.

*****

Prologue

New Mexico, 12:45 AM

"Fox Trot, this is Bravo Team. We are ready to fire. I repeat we are ready to fire, over."

"Bravo this is Fox Trot, please wait for our single, over."

Deep in the dark and cold night of New Mexico, two FBI Special Weapons and Tactics Team were 6 kliks (3.8 miles) away from making the biggest bust in narcotics and weapon smuggling to date. And leading the charge was none other than Special Agent Sheva (S H EH - v a h) Khan, a young 27-year-old woman who have worked lead on the case of the Angel Oscuro brothers, a set of twins who had provided illicit materials for some of the strongest Mexican cartels. If this worked to her favor Sheva would crumble a massive chunk of the Mexican gangs as well as make some of the head honchos of the FBI notice her.

"Alright Fox Trot and Bravo Team, LET'S GO!" The African-Pakistani woman said through the comms system on her earpiece.

With her command fired the brave men and women that were following her soon began to rush towards the supposed abandoned building. Driving in her government issued black jeep she slammed her foot to the accelerator where she crashed through the garage door which startled the half-naked woman who were either bagging drugs or placing guns in a crate.

"FBI! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!" Sheva shouted as her rifle was aimed at one of the brother's head.

Seeing that there was no escape for them the two brothers kneeled to the ground where two agents went behind them and cuffed them. With the two restrained Sheva couldn't help but crack a smile as she knew this was only going to lead her up.

Chapter 1

Pembroke Pines, Florida-12:45 PM

2 weeks after the arrest of the Angel Oscuro brothers they were tried and sentenced for life in prison, and like Sheva thought news about her successful case were heard. As soon as she arrived back to the Sunshine State she was given a call by her boss to come see her Wednesday afternoon.

"Oh god, I am so nervous." Sheva said in slight panic. "I mean what if I mess up?"

"Relax Sheva." Her best friend Virginia said trying her best to calm her down. "You're going to be fine, and speaking of fine where did you get those clothes? They look fabulous."

Virginia was right, Sheva indeed looked fabulous. She was dress in a grey suit with a white long sleeved button shirt and a grey pencil skirt that went down to her knees and matched her black wedged heels that were the same color as her short ponytailed hair.

"Oh this?" She said as she looked down. "I just bought recently, why? Does it look to sexual?"

"Heaven's no." The southern belle woman said. "Trust me when I say that you have the perfect balance of sophisticated and sexiness.

"Um Ms. Khan?" Her boss's secretary said. "Mr. Weller will now see you know."

"Good luck." Virginia said as she lightly tapped her best friends butt as she got up for good luck.

"Don't you have some patients to look after?" Sheva said before entering the office.

"I took a sick day." She said as picked up a magazine, seeing that she may be here for a while.

Upon entering into the office Sheva was met with two figures in the office. One was her boss Mr. Alan Webber, an early 50's man with salt and pepper hair who looked good for his age; and Executive Assistant Director for Criminal Investigation, Dr. Marcus Winston.

"Ah hello Ms. Khan." Mr. Webber said. "Please take a seat."

As her boss suggested Sheva took a seat in one of the chairs in his office.

"Now Ms. Khan, do you have any idea why you may be here?" Her boss asked.

"Um, no idea sir." Sheva lied as she knew the answer.

"Well I will let Dr. Winston explain."

"Hello Ms. Khan." The 60-year-old black man said. "Today I am meeting to you about your future with the FBI. With your success on the Angel Oscuro's case, your boss and I saw it fit that you be promoted into Criminal Investigations. You get to lead with your own specialized task force and still stay in your state with the occasional trip to Washington and other states. Would you be interested?"

"Oh my God, yes!" Sheva said before recollecting herself. "I mean indeed I am."

"Well that is great to here." Dr. Winston said as he let out a smile of Sheva's excitement. "However there is something that you have to do before you get the job. A trial if you will."

"Okay sir." Sheva said containing her excitement. "What may it be if I can ask?"

"Well." Dr. Winston said with a bit off unease. "I think it would be for the best if I show you, Alan."

With a press of a button, the flat screen right behind Mr. Webber and Dr. Winston turned on to reveal a young white male who naked and was in the middle of a rain forest. Shocked by what she was seeing (and the package that the naked wilderness man had) she blushed before she spoke again.

"Um, wh-who might that be?" Sheva stuttered.

"That is Special Agent Alex William." Dr. Winston said before going into explanation. "You see a year ago Agent Alex was in the same predicament as you. And he decided to with the trial. Now the reason why we do this is to test how strong our agents are. To see that when it came down to it, if you were brains, bronze or a bit of both."

"Now don't worry this isn't something new." Mr. Webber said continuing off from Dr. Winston. "The FBI has been doing this for years. Even myself and Dr. Winston gone through the trial."

"How long would I have to go through this trial?" Sheva asked

"About 7 months." Dr. Winston said.

"7 MONTHS?!" Sheva said in shock.

"It may seem a bit long but think of all the benefits in the end. In fact, in the 7 months you will still be paid. So when you come back you can either invest the money in retirement or blow it on a Porsche." Mr. Webber said trying to add some humor.

"I-I-I-I see; can I at least think this over?" Sheva said sounding a bit uncertain.

"Actually Ms. Khan we need to know the answer right now." Dr. Winston said. "It's in order for us to fully prepare."

"I see." Sheva said as she began to think over her current predicament.

On one hand all she has to do is survive out in the wilderness for a couple of months and she gains a promotion but on the other hand it steps out of her comfort zone and has never went camping before except for her FBI training. After some long decision making Sheva came to a final decision.

"So, how did it go?" Virginia said as she saw her best friend exit the office. "Did you get a promotion?"

"I did...and I accepted." Sheva said as she was stunned at herself, not realizing what she just agreed to.

JaxHen446
JaxHen446
10 Followers