Agent Violin Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stole ahead again, moving in a crouch, using the trees for cover, until he came to rest about fifty feet behind them.

He raised the dart gun, leveling its barrel on the one he had chosen, and squeezed the trigger.

TANNER HADN’T GUESSED right.

The target he had chosen was simply a junior noncom, twenty-three year of age.

The frontal bone of his skull exploded outward in a bright red mist. Shattered chunks of his cerebrum, mixed with white bone, sprayed the back of the fatigue jacket of the private to his front.

His comrades spun just in time to see him fall face-first into the damp, mossy forest floor.

Howling in terror, the private desperately shed his sodden jacket, hurling it into the underbrush, before rolling over to clean his bloody hands in the cold dirt, while around him, the Mountain Men formed a hasty circle, firing blindly into the low morning mist which clung to the mountain slope. They received no reply.

The lieutenant knelt next to the body, brushing aside the hair on the back of its head to reveal the tiny entrance wound at the center of the parietal bone. The lieutenant stared back the way the dart had come, the way they had come. He keyed his collar-mic:

"Section Leaders," he transmitted, "rally your men. They’re behind us. Section One - flank around south-east; Section Two - north-east. Try to encircle them. Section Three - stand fast and cover."

Crouching behind his Section Three, the lieutenant watched as his two lead squads disappeared to his left and right, moving silently into the treeline.

BY THE BOOK, Tanner mused…

By the Book.

Two sections flank left and right, one covers.

That’s the Book, all right.

That sorry excuse for an officer down there had no imagination. Probably promoted out of the ranks. He had read the manuals, that was clear enough. Thus, he knew the theory of battle: How To Close With And Kill Your Enemy, 101.

The problem with BytheBookers, though, was that they were never prepared for when something went wrong - when the other guy dropped the Book.

Well, my little friend…something is about to go wrong. Starting with you.

Tanner was up a tree.

Crouching on a high branch, he could see the officer and the covering section crouching fifty feet away, down and to his front.

Those who had them, were scanning with infra-red binoculars, searching for him amid the dense Cascadian foliage.

Tanner’s fatigues and gloves and boots were designed to shield his body’s signature. The only thing he really had to worry about was his head - but that signatures would be comparatively tiny, no larger than that, say, of an owl.

Now that the sun was up, there would be more background "noise," as well - heat signatures caused by warm bark, animals, even rocks. So they would have a hard time picking him out of the clutter.

If they had any brains, they wouldn’t be using IR glasses in the daylight anyway. They should be trying to spot him visually with their plain, old fashioned god-given eyeballs.

Aiming around the thick, scaly trunk of the tree, while at the same time maintaining his balance, wasn’t easy; so Tanner resisted a head-shot, going instead for the thick trunk of the lieutenant’s body: Time to cut the head off the snake.

Controlling his breathing, Tanner squeezed the trigger on the dart gun.

"DON’T GO MORE than two-hundred feet out," the lieutenant ordered into his collar mic. "We don’t want to become sepera-"

A tiny red dot appeared near the center of the his camouflaged chest, as simultaneously a fist-sized chunk of his back erupted outward in a purple/red shower. The officer fell backward wordlessly, dead before he hit the dirt.

It took a few moments for his men to register what had happened; the only sound which alerted them was that of the body’s fall. They stared aghast at the corpse of their leader, his face frozen eternally in mid-sentence.

The sergeant who commanded Section 3 activated his mic with a shaky, frantic hand. "He’s in front of us," he screamed into the transmitter. "Sections Two and Three! Circle back! Circle back!"

Something landed to his right - something small, black, cylindrical. Crying out in fear, the sergeant flattened him self out on the ground, not thinking to warn anyone else, as the mini-antipersonnel mine exploded in a torrent of smoke, dirt, and hot steel.

A rifleman screamed and fell, rolling on the ground, his right arm badly wounded.

PICTURE PERFECT.

And, of course, By the Book.

Two sections of Mountain Men were closing behind him from the south; the third was rushing in blindly from the north.

Tanner was surrounded.

Tanner smiled.

He pulled an infra-red flare from a pocket, set it on moderate flash, set the timer, and dropped it thirty feet down to the forest floor.

Then, with boyish agility, the captain swung off his branch, landing on that of another tree ten feet away. From there, with a monkey-like spring, he leaped to grasp the high branch of yet another tree, pulling himself up and disappearing into the green canopy of the Cascades.

TO THE UNAIDED eye, the infra-red flare didn’t "do" anything when it went off.

Had you been wearing infra-red glasses, on the other hand, the effect would have been dramatic.

Set to a Moderate level, the flare emitted a stationary sheet of heat, roughly consistent with the IR signature of a man.

And so it appeared to the three squads of Hunter-Killers who now closed in on the tree which Tanner had so recently occupied like three legs of a triangle.

And they all saw it at once.

The airwaves came alive with "He’s there!" "Got him!" "Take him!" and the legs of the triangle opened fire - upon each another.

Two men took hits - one in the arm, one in the shoulder - and several suffered more minor wounds before sufficient shrieking had been exchanged via radio to bring an end to their inadvertent little civil war.

The triangle closed carefully in on itself until the men which composed it faced each other amid the shredded bark and shattered undergrowth of the battlefield. One of the senior surviving Noncoms knelt and picked up the now dormant little flare.

No one spoke.

Eighty yards behind them, Tanner quietly descended to the earth. He hung the now-empty dart gun by its trigger guard onto a broken branch at eye level for them to find when they followed him.

SHE HAD NO idea how long she had slept, but what woke her was clear enough.

Firing.

Distant. Clattering. Automatic weapons…

Eriko sat bolt-upright against the boulder, bringing her pistol up from between her thighs. She looked around and listened…

The firing ceased as suddenly as it had begun. Nothing remained but the sound of nature awakening upon the mountain… a tweeting bird… the gentle hiss of the breeze through the high evergreens above…

The sun was imperceptibly beginning to burn off the drifting mist shrouding the view below her.

Eriko narrowed her eyes and peered through it…

Nothing.

She cursed herself for having fallen asleep, vowing never, ever, to let it happen again-

A pebble gently clattered down the steep slope to her left.

Eriko froze, her heart jumping in her chest. She listened…

Another tiny rock fell, clicking its way down the hard surface of the slope, following the first.

Struggling to control her breath, Eriko brought herself up into a crouch and slowly slid her body around the boulder, the barrel of her pistol leading the way, until she was able to cautiously peer around the rock in the direction of the sounds.

There was nothing there.

A lightening-fast hand stabbed across her shoulder, gripping her pistol, the arm behind it hooking her neck, pulling her back, choking her as in a vice. Eriko struggled against the arm until she felt the cold steel of a knife blade at her throat.

"Hello, doll," a cherry voice said in her ear. The voice was high, female, with a definite English accent: "Fell asleep on watch, did we?"

Helpless, Eriko had no choice but to let her captor’s strong hand take her pistol. The knife remained at her throat.

"Not wise in these parts, luv. Not wise at all…"

"HUSH!" KellyAnne admonished her friend.

Ayumi tried very hard, but had to giggle again, her hand going up to her mouth in an attempt to stifle it as her friend led her by the other hand down the darkened stairway.

"Shhh!" KellyAnne hissed again. "Come on."

The boiler room of the New Tokyo People’s Orphanage and Academy for Girls existed in perpetual twilight, lit only by narrow-slit windows set high up near the ceiling, which allowed the morning sun to filter through its dusty air.

KellyAnne led Ayumi off the stairway landing and off to the left. They could hear the water flowing through the pipes over their heads. There was a doorway next to a big water tank and KellyAnne pulled Ayumi towards it.

"Where are we going?" Ayumi insisted, trying again not to laugh.

"I told you already," said KellyAnne.

"This is so crazy," said Ayumi. "We’re gonna get caught."

"No we’re not. Shut up."

KellyAnne pulled Ayumi through the door.

It was a little antechamber, an old storage room: shelves stacked with cleaning solvent; dried-out buckets of paint, mops stacked in the corners, electrical boxes drilled into the walls...

"Here it is," KellyAnne said, triumphantly tossing her long blonde hair.

Ayumi looked at it.

"That’s not a mattress," she complained, "that’s a gym-mat."

"It wasn’t easy to sneak down here, either," said KellyAnne, pulling off her blood-red Academy uniform scarf, and turning to face her companion. "You know," she went on, holding the scarf in both hands and passing it over Ayumi’s silky black hair, lassoing her by the back of the neck and pulling the pretty Asian girl’s face to hers, "if you hadn’t failed Etiquette last year, you’d be thanking me right now for all this trouble. I could have been caught… And severely punished…"

Ayumi raised her hands to KellyAnne’s soft, white face, gently brushing away the golden locks which fell down her polished forehead and threatened to obscure her little blue eyes. She brought her mouth up to taste KellyAnne’s breath with her tongue…

"If you do," she whispered her mouth nearly touching the blonde girl’s, "I get to watch…"

Ayumi covered KellyAnne’s open lips with her own, reaching around at the same time to pull at the pins which held her fair hair in a bun at the nape of the neck. She pressed her chest into KellyAnne’s, flattening their breasts…

KellyAnne quietly moaned as her hair fell about her shoulders, cascading into Ayumi’s hands. Her little friend stroked her hair back, pulling her head up, and gently sucked her neck.

"Mmm…" KellyAnne responded, running her hands up and down Ayumi’s slim figure.

Ayumi’s found the buttons of KellyAnne’s school blazer, and she undid them, allowing her friend to step back and pull the jacket off her shoulders. But, instead of dropping it to the floor, she was careful to hang in on a wall-hook so it wouldn’t get dirty.

KellyAnne took Ayumi’s hands and guided them back up to her neck. Ayumi ran her fingers through KellyAnne’s gold mane, their lips meeting again, before the Japanese girl went down to again taste her neck.

"What would you do?" KellyAnne asked dreamily.

"What?" Ayumi whispered into the blonde’s neck.

"If you punished me…" KellyAnne replied, swallowing hard. "What would you do -?"

Ayumi straightened up a little. Her hands found the buttons of KellyAnne’s school blouse… She popped the first one open…

"That depends…" Ayumi whispered, nibbling and earlobe, then running her tongue upwards from there… "Do I have a dick?"

"Um…" KellyAnne considered behind her closed eyelids, her hands stroking Ayumi’s back, encouraging her… "Yes."

"Well, then," Ayumi ran her lips lightly up KellyAnne’s cheek, "I’d take you into my office…" She popped the second button of the blouse, kissing an eyelid the same moment…

"Uh huh…" KellyAnne agreed lazily as Ayumi spread the collar of her blouse and tasted her upper chest…

"Make you sit in a big, bad chair…"

"Oh…" said KellyAnne…

"…and read to you the entire text of ‘On the Duties and Responsibilities of a Proper Citizen of the People’s Republic.’"

KellyAnne opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend’s mischievous leer.

"You little bitch," she laughed. "That’s not funny - that’s cruel!"

"Oh…" Ayumi kissed her gently, "but that’s just the beginning, Student Second Class KellyAnne Gantz." The pretty Japanese girl’s voice took on an exaggerated deepness, imitating an authoritative male: "I am tired of seeing your name on Report, Student Gantz. You are not a model for the others."

KellyAnne smiled. "I try to be good, Sensai…" she said, running her hands through the black silk of Ayumi’s hair, her breaths growing deeper. "I try…"

"You will try harder, Student Gantz," her ‘Sensai’ instructed firmly. She popped KellyAnne’s third button, "I will teach you," then her fourth. Ayumi spread KellyAnne’s blouse across her shoulders. The bra beneath was black and rather lacy.

"This bra," Sensai Ayumi went on, a deep whisper in KellyAnne’s ear. "This bra is not Academy Regulation, Student."

"I wore it for you, Sensai," KellyAnne assured her, softly panting, stroking Ayumi’s slim curves.

"Nevertheless," her Sensai went on, jutting the tip of her tongue into the blonde’s ear canal, "the Rules are the Rules. The bra will come off immediately…"

Ayumi took KellyAnne’s firm young breasts, cupping them beneath the black lace.

"Please don’t hurt me, Sensai…" the comely blonde moaned.

"That," Ayumi replied, her breath heating the skin of KellyAnne’s neck as she gently massaged the bra cups, "depends on you, Student Gantz. Your insolence is well-known in this school… You are willful," Ayumi pressed KellyAnne’s boobs together; they quivered as her body shook, "disobedient… You lack respect for your Instructors, and for the Administration of this school… And now," she ran her tongue up KellyAnne’s jaw line, "now we find you wearing this shameless thing, fit only for a whore…"

With feminine ease, Ayumi’s small hands unhooked the clasp which joined the cups of KellyAnne’s unauthorized lingerie. The cups parted, and the girl’s imaginary Sensai pushed them away, revealing the tender blushing pink of her upper body…

"Are you a whore, Student Gantz?" Ayumi whispered to KellyAnne’s lips.

"I… I try not to be Sensai," KellyAnne moaned back. "But it is so… hard…"

Ayumi forced one of her legs in-between Student Gantz’ thighs…

"I don’t believe you, Student," she whispered.

Setting her black, buckled shoe in a storage alcove set into the wall behind KellyAnne’s back, Ayumi pulled her blue plaid skirt back to reveal a slim leg, bare above the white, knee-high socks.

"I don’t believe you at all…"

Ayumi raised her naked thigh, forcing KellyAnne’s legs further apart, until her hairless skin finally touched the soft fabric which enclosed her lover’s pubic mound.

KellyAnne whimpered, her body visibly trembling, and Ayumi’s thigh felt the warm, sweet wetness soaking through the girl’s panties…

"I think you like being a whore…"

KellyAnne began to gently rock, sliding herself slowly along Ayumi’s hard leg…

"I try, Sensai…" she moaned, "I try so hard… Oh, god…"

"Liar…"

Ayumi brushed KellyAnne’s blouse and bra back again; she leaned forward, pulling KellyAnne to her face. Her lips found a nipple, and her tongue flicked out to taste it.

"Oh, god…" her lovely blonde possession repeated, rocking faster.

Ayumi took the nipple between her front teeth and brought her head back a bit, pulling KellyAnne’s soft breast away from her body, before releasing it, letting it snap back with a little jog.

KellyAnne cried out.

Ayumi covered her mouth:

"You are a whore…" the Japanese girl whispered fiercely into KellyAnne’s blue eyes.

KellyAnne’s wet thighs clamped down on Ayumi’s leg, crushing her snatch against the taught, off-white skin of her beloved.

"And so you will be treated… We know how to deal with whores at this school," the little Sensai assured her.

Ayumi removed her hand from KellyAnne’s mouth… She took KellyAnne’s hands and forced the girl to reach back and grip her own little butt. Covering the blonde’s soft hands with her own, Ayumi took control of her lover’s motion, sliding the girl slowly up and down her naked thigh, pressing her soaking crotch down hard here, letting it glide a little more smoothly there, bringing her love up slowly, steadily, reading her eyes, working her lover’s little pussy with an intimate insight born of experience.

"Oh…" KellyAnne moaned, her mouth parted, her blue eyes lost in the glistening coal of Ayumi’s… "Oh… Ayumi…"

"You will address me as ‘Sensai,’ Student Gantz," Ayumi leered, grinding the gasping girl down on her knee.

KellyAnne let out a long, low whine, before giving her instructor a quivering "Y…yes… Sensai…"

Releasing her student’s hands, Ayumi reached down to touch KellyAnne’s tight, pale thighs. Liberated from her instructor’s control, the blonde resumed her slow, deliberate dance on Ayumi’s thigh.

Ayumi slid her fingers up the satiny skin until she reached the hem of the uniform skirt. Slowly, Ayumi raised the garment.

The panties were black, too; lacy. They matched the hanging bra her love wore. Ayumi caught her breath at the sight of them. She licked her lips - but then stepped back into the rules of the game:

"These panties, Student Gantz, are not Academy authorized…"

KellyAnne was loosing her mind on Ayumi’s leg. Her brow was sweaty, her mouth dry from panting.

"I… I…" she began, "Forgive me, Sensai…"

Ayumi worked her leg up against KellyAnne’s grinding crotch, bringing the girl up further, to the very edge of climax -

Then, she pulled her foot out from between KellyAnne’s legs.

KellyAnne stood blinking, her knees weak and uncertain.

"The panties, Student," Ayumi hissed with all the authority of her role, her dark little eyes glowing in triumph. "The panties will come off…"

"Uh…" was all the blonde girl could manage.

"I said…" Ayumi leaned into her lovely girl’s face, "they will come off! Now!"

"Yes, Sensai…" the shaky girl replied. KellyAnne’s unsteady hands went up the hem of her skirt, found the waistband, and pulled. They were wet in the center as they came down her white legs; they fell past her knee-highs to land on her black, buckled shoes. The petite blonde stepped out of them one unsteady foot at a time.

"You are too slow to obey, Student Gantz," Ayumi mocked her. "Do you enjoy defying me, Student?"

"Oh, no, Sensai… Oh, no…" KellyAnne replied, a begging adoration in her baby-blues.

Ayumi smiled wickedly. She cocked out her leg and raised her skirt.

"Do you see what you’ve done, Student?" Ayumi asked, raising her eyebrows along with her hemline. "Do you see what you’ve done to my leg?"

KellyAnne looked down and saw the faint, glossy streak up and down Ayumi’s thigh.

"I’m sorry, Sensai -"

Ayumi stepped back onto the foam gym-mat KellyAnne had smuggled in.

"Clean off my leg, Student," she ordered.

With a little groan, KellyAnne nearly fell to her knees upon the mat, hugging Ayumi’s thigh. Ayumi held the skirt up for her and watched. KellyAnne ran her lips up the length of Ayumi’s firm flank and back down to the knee before her pink tongue emerged from her lips and she tasted Ayumi’s skin, tasted herself.

With her free hand, Ayumi played with KellyAnne’s long, flaxen locks, smoothing them, spreading them across the kneeling girl’s back and shoulders, as her pretend student ardently cleaned her bare leg.

"You will learn obedience, Student Gantz," she whispered, smoothing the blonde head below. "You will learn discipline…"

"Yes, Sensai…" Student Gantz eagerly agreed in-between laps of her tongue. "Teach me…"