Agent Violin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His erection was throbbing painfully, threatening to burst. He wanted to jam her right there, pound the hell out of her right where he stood; but his fevered mind conveyed other possibilities, all of them hot, wet, and indecent…

He kissed her, then whispered "Come here…"

He pulled her by the shoulders to where her uniform lay, and forced her to kneel on it.

He gripped his cock in one hand, and placed the other on the back of her head. Taking a handful of soft, black hair, he guided her pink lips to his swollen, circumcised head.

Submissively, the girl opened her mouth, and Tanner felt the moist heat of her breath on it. The girl expertly withdrew her teeth as it passed her lips, and then he felt her hot tongue.

"Oh…"

She tasted him… then traced an expert path around his knob with her tongue…

"Oh… fuck…"

He put both hands on her head now, forcing it back into her mouth…

"Suck me, baby…" he moaned.

Her lips closed around it, and it filled her mouth, forcing her to breath through her nose.

"Suck me…"

Tanner gripped her dark hair and pumped gently, fucking her pretty little Asian face…

Eriko brought a hand up to guide her, sliding it up and down his shaft in concert with her mouth, jacking him.

"Oh, fuck, baby…" he moaned.

She began sucking faster, her hand jacking his dick, threatening to make him come.

In his unrelenting lust, he was tempted to just let her suck him to orgasm…

Just let her suck you until you come…. Splatter her pretty little face with your load…

It was so good…

But no…

He watched her sucking him; watched her tits jiggle…

Maybe that’s what she was hoping for…

No…

No way, baby girl…

She wasn’t getting off that easy…

Tanner pulled her head off his dick.

Startled, Eriko looked up at him with wide little eyes.

Tanner took her by the arms and pulled her up. Avoiding her lips, he kissed her face and neck, then went down to a tit. He sucked it; then the other. His little charge gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders.

Tanner straightened up and pushed her back to the wall with his towering body; her naked back hit the cinder blocks with a little pat.

He gripped her tight ass and lifted her up onto the shelf next to his night goggle and the Checker, his torso forcing itself down her baby-smooth inner-thighs…

His long cock lay atop her raven bush, and he pumped her fur a bit.

Eriko was panting, whether from fear or excitement, he didn’t know.

He didn’t care.

His balls touched the petals of her pink flower.

She gasped…

"Oh, fuck…" he hissed, losing it -

He gripped his cock and touched her swollen lips…

Her hips shuddered, clasping at his thighs…

His swollen dick throbbed in his fist as he worked the head up and down her drooling slit…

Her eyes were begging his, her mouth hung open drawing in hard breaths…

"Oh… I’m gonna fuck you so hard…" his basso voice growled down to her with strained coherence…

He pressed it against her folded pink… the moist, silky flesh gave easily to his determined push…

Running the head along her steamy gash, he found her clit…

Eriko gasped, her little body jumping at the contact…

Tanner dipped lightly into her, moistening himself, then brought it back to her clit, slowly, deliberately painting her engorged little bump with the spongy tip of his cock…

A shuddering gasp escaped the girl, her body tensing in heat…

Tanner worked her clit with his prick, bringing her up slowly, her juices wetting the soft wool that fringed her vagina…

She moaned softly up to him, her eyes glazing, her naked inner-thighs stroking his hips, her fully-open and drenched vagina softly humping against his probing cock, welcoming him…

Agent Tanner groaned with wicked delight, looking down on her panting sweetness, feeling her wetness lapping at his dick, his over-heated desire forcing him over the brink…

"Oh… I’m gonna fuck you, girl," he rumbled through his teeth…

With one fierce stab, Tanner sheathed himself in the girl’s body.

The girl’s cry echoed off the cold walls as it disappeared into her, her eyes transforming into beautiful shock.

"Oh… fuck…" Tanner stood there, his half-open eyes on the ceiling, delighting in the tight, wet warmth that washed around him…

He looked back down.

Agent Violin’s tits pointed up to him; her face was distant, dreamy… her mouth open, panting softly… his light-brown fur mingled with her black as he listlessly soaked himself in her hot, milking tightness…

"Oh, fuck…" was again all he could manage.

He ran his hands down her body, cupping her firm breasts, gently squeezing them, running his fingers across her rigid nipples, making her moan, her small hands stroking the thick hair of his forearms.

"Please…" she whispered distantly…

Tanner’s hands caressed down her stomach, before spreading to grip her tiny waist. He looked down to watch his long cock as it slid slowly back out of her, her hot oil gleaming on it in the dim light…

"Oh… baby…" he groaned as he brought it back until only the fleshy head remained inside her…

Carnal hunger shone from his eyes as, with a savage growl, he lunged forward again and reburied it to the hilt.

Agent Violin’s high, little whine again filled the cellar.

Tanner licked his lips, drunken with lust.

He brought it back again… and stabbed her again.

Again.

He slammed her again.

The girl bucked against his pounding cock, rewarding each hard drive with a high, little whine.

Tanner’s fucks became faster, each one finding her end…

"Oh… fuck…Oh… baby…"

Hot sweat ran down his brow and he closed his eyes, as his groin pounded hers with savage intent, lost in reckless passion.

The girl’s fingers dug into his forearms, her cries becoming louder and even higher.

Tanner looked down on her contorted face, her bouncing breasts; his own steel-hard shaft, which slid in and out of her hot young womanhood like a well-lubed piston.

Tanner fucked her harder, her airtight pussy lapping in competition with her cries.

"Aaaahhh…" she let out. "Ple-ease!"

Tanner had lost himself in her body… his whole world centered on his plunging organ…his sole vision was her sweating, bucking nakedness…

"Oh… you little - bitch!" he seethed… He had no idea what he was saying: His hard, primitive lust commanded his entire being…

"You fucking bitch…" he moaned.

Tanner whipped his soaking cock out of her -

"You fucking bitch…" he panted.

- he pulled her off the shelf and spun her around.

"You’re gettin’ FUCKED, girl…" he breathed into her ear.

This little slut didn’t know what fucking was…

He would show her… Teach her… Break her, make her his own… Strip the tough little agent of her pride… Make her beg for mercy…

He bent her naked body forward, forcing her to grip the dirty wooden shelf…

With the precision of a heat-seeker, his jutting cock found her pussy and he viciously broke into her again from behind.

Agent Violin’s squeal was deafening in the tiny room.

Tanner gripped her ass and pumped her hard and solid, grunting with exertion and lust.

The girl clenched the shelf in a death grip as her fellow agent fucked her violently from behind, each thrust more brutal than the last, her cries filling the cold air.

"Oh… you goddamned BITCH!" he fucked her….

His hands reached around her to find her wildly bouncing tits, and he used them as handles to repeated slam her back onto his manhood.

"Eriko shrieked, her long black hair flying as she floundered in his arms like a rag doll

His growling moans mingled with her high whines as his fucks became faster.

Faster.

She gasped.

Faster.

Her little ass quaked with the impacts of his groin.

His cock plunged deeper… his fat, circumcised head finding her center…

Agent Violin began to moan for him… long and low…

Agent Tanner licked his lips, leering down on her smooth, bare back. His hands left her breasts and gripped her slim waist… He drew his cock back - then reburied it with all his might.

"Ooooohhh…" the girl let out, filling his ears with her pleasure.

Tanner buried it again, bringing another long, whining moan from her.

Again.

"Ooooohhh… Noooo…" Eriko began her orgasm.

Tanner began a steady rhythm, manipulating each thrust to bring the girl up to just the right point.

Her tight muscles milked his cock. Her moans were becoming longer, louder, more steady. She was getting close…

He wanted to see her again: her lovely face; to watch her perfect tits bounce for him; to watch her come…

With regretful urgency, Tanner whipped his soaking rod out of her, pulled her upright and spun her around.

The Japanese girl panted, looked up at him with dreamy, lustful eyes… Her disheveled hair dangled before her face, her sweat glistened on her breasts…

The smell of sex wafted between them as, burning, Tanner clutched her naked waist. Her hands instinctively went to his shoulders to help him as he lifted her body up to meet his. His cock stood straight up against her… He balanced her dripping flower over it before sliding his hands behind her to grip her slick shoulders…

Their eyes met in a begging union… Tanner’s arms tightened and with one clean move, impaled her on his manhood.

The girl howled loud and long, tears squeezing out of her shut eyes, her fingers digging into the big man’s shoulders.

Sliding his hands down to her waist, Tanner pulled her petite body up on his rod, bringing her chest to his face, and he tasted the sweat of her breasts.

The little agent moaned for him, her arms encircling his neck, her head flying back, mouth open.

Hands resting just above the curve of her hips, Tanner brought the girl back down on him, drilling her to her end.

A spasm struck the girl, her naked body jolting in his arms, her little snatch grinding madly on his cock.

"Oh… oh… no-oo…" she let out, inarticulate with pleasure; her pussy was sopping wet, her juices flowing in a helpless gush.

Tanner slammed his groin upwards, spearing her, finding her center.

"Oh… no - Go-od!" Eriko cried.

"Oh… you… little… bitch!" he hissed, barely able to form the words.

He drilled her again, harder.

Again - the collision of his crotch bucking her upward.

"Oh… God! God!" the girl cried out again; she held his shoulders and bounced herself on his rod, her little body grinding down on him, quaking beyond control.

Tanner’s own thrusts sought now to match the cadence of her bounces, his cock ramming upward to meet her descending pussy in perfect symphony.

Eriko was moaning in his arms, her head bobbing uncontrollably, her sweat-streaked breasts jogging.

"Oh… oh my God -!" she let out again.

His hands gripped her tiny waist like a vise, slamming her downward, repeatedly, fucking her, overcome with barbarous frenzy.

"Oh, fuck…" Tanner hissed. "Fuck-" He embedded his cock to the nuts, worked it around inside her, drew it back, then mined her again.

"Oohh - No-oo…" Violin whined…

He fucked her faster, fucked her like an animal, the liquid sound of sex filling the cold room. He was getting close; could feel his load building up deep down in his pipe…

Faster -

The sound of their slapping bodies echoed in the tiny space.

Deeper -

His groin pounded hers with savage efficiency.

Harder -

Her pussy was melting around his cock, liquefying as he pumped her, grinding down on him madly, forcing him even deeper, her hot juice soaking his nut sack.

"Oo-ohh - GOD! Uhhhhh!" Eriko cried out suddenly, before, with one last huge moan, she gave him her orgasm, her hot juice splattering his groin, her hands releasing his shoulders, her upper body going limp and falling back.

Tanner wasn’t far behind - only about a dozen hard jabs, which he gave eagerly, pumping viciously, hoarse with passion, the sight of her orgasm finally driving him over the edge.

Agent Tanner let out a long groan, his cock burying itself and flooding her drenched cavern with his white-hot load…

"Oh… fuck… Fuck…" His orgasm shook both their bodies. "Fuck…" he repeated, his lust draining with his semen… He pulled the near-lifeless girl up to him, holding her against his chest; she rested her panting head on his shoulder, her little pussy milking his softening prick. Only the sound of their hard breathing remained in the tiny room’s chilly air…

But Tanner’s legs were weak: he couldn’t hold her any more. He slid the motionless girl off his lowering staff and released her, setting her feet rather roughly on the cold concrete below.

Eriko stumbled back away from him, her flailing arms finding the dirty little shelf, and she fell on it for support, mouth open, breathless, stunned, the overfill of his passion running down an inner-thigh.

Tanner stood panting, his dripping cock slowly beginning to lower. He ran a hand over his wet face to clear his head.

The room was silent.

Neither looked at the other; and they stayed that way, silent and apart, for what seemed a long time, slowly returning to sanity.

Finally, his sweaty body rapidly cooling in the chill of the cellar, Tanner summoned the sense to look at his watch.

Nearly half an hour…

Fuck…

They had to get moving.

He looked at her now.

The sweaty, naked girl’s eyes were focused downward as she leaned on her shelf, staring mistily at nothing. Her body was glistening, flushed with sex; her hair was wet, ragged and matted… Thin, milky rivulets of his come were running down her legs…

The kid was a mess…

He watched her lick her lips and swallow.

Tanner crossed the tiny room, bent down, and picked up her school uniform blouse.

"Here," he said quietly, handing it to her as he passed, moving on to the equipment duffel.

Eriko took the blouse. She looked at it weakly for a moment, as if her first impulse was to fold it: She’d been playing the schoolgirl for a long time.

She began to wipe herself off.

Tanner knelt by the duffel. He pulled out the little Walther PPK.

The girl was wiping her crotch and inner thighs as he approached, holding the pistol. She eyed the little 9mm gun and then looked up at him. Tanner pulled the slide back, chambering a round.

"You’re certified in small arms, right?" he asked.

Violin nodded slowly. Of course she was: What a stupid question.

The naked man un-cocked the now-loaded weapon, put it on Safe, and handed it to her.

"Only if you absolutely need it," he said.

Nodding again, the girl dropped her old school blouse to the floor and carefully took the pistol from him.

"The sun’ll be down in about fifteen minutes," Tanner informed her as he turned away and moved back to the bag. "We have to get moving,"

Tanner piled up the smaller set of fatigues, underwear, socks and boots, and held the resulting bundle out to her.

Eriko put the pistol on the shelf, took the bundle, and began sorting through it.

Tanner began to dress himself, pulling his drawers up, then the black fatigue trousers.

"No bra?" Violin asked suddenly, her small voice unnaturally loud in the cold stillness of the chamber. Her English was perfect, albeit with a slight Asiatic accent.

Tanner was somewhat surprised by her little outburst: It was the first real conversation she had made since they had entered the cellar. He turned and looked into her dark, questioning eyes

"No bra," he replied. "T-shirt."

© 2001 By Andrew Black. All rights reserved.

====================

I would appreciate any comments (nice, nasty, or otherwise), suggestions, etc., sent by e-mail.