Agents and Angels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, that's so sweet of you!" she exclaimed as Jack handed her the gifts. Then she said with a gleam in her eye and a wicked grin: "My gift for you will come later tonight... and it's sure to help you relax."

"That sounds wonderful." said Jack. "I know we didn't discuss any plans, but if you'd like to go out to dinner, I'm game."

"Let's just stay in, so you can relax." said Tanya. "So how are things at the office?"

"Same as ever." said Jack. "And for this evening, I want to just forget all that and spend this time with my sweet Valentine." Tanya's eyes sparkled some more...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was a long, hard night for me. And that is not a complaint.

Laura had gone into the bathroom to 'get ready'. I was more than ready; gray viagra taken, naked on the bed. And then she came out of the bathroom and I gasped, then whistled.

She was wearing a red satin teddy with white trim, and high heel sandals with very thin red straps, which she knew I liked. And I did like.

"Come here, you." I growled, reaching over and pulling her into bed and on top of me. She giggled and then our mouths met in a hard kiss that turned even hotter as our tongues twined together. As we made out like teenagers, I rolled Laura over onto her back and mounted her.

"Oh yeah, that's good..." Laura whispered as I dry-humped her sliding my throbbing, iron-hard cockshaft along her slit. Her labes were swelling and she was getting wet, her own juices adding to the lube she'd already coated the insides of her pussy with.

I began kissing my beautiful wife's neck, then down to her big, all-natural, milk-filled tits. She'd drained them of milk earlier, so there wasn't too much for me to suck out. Then I kissed my way down her taut belly, feeling her quivering as I got down to her pussy. I kissed around her thighs and groin, enjoying the sight as well as the taste of her, loving seeing that tightly bunched pubic bush and the bright pink of her inviting slit inside it.

"Baby, I need you inside me. Now." Laura commanded. I eased myself back up her body until I was lying on top of her. I felt her hand reach between us and guide my cock into her labes. As soon as I felt my cockhead go in, I pushed down.

"Unnnh!" Laura groaned as I sank into her, my cock sliding along her well-lubed inner cunt walls until our pelvises met. I rotated my ass in tight circles, churning her cunt around my cock, then I slid out of her, only to plunge back into her until I was balls-deep again.

The pleasure of fucking this gorgeous woman was incredible. i began pistoning in and out of Laura with long, deep strokes, feeling her push her heels agains the back of my thighs to urge me on. As my thrusts grew shorter, faster, and harder, Laura raised her legs up and wrapped them around me, knowing how to maneuver her legs and feet to make sure the stiletto heels of her sandals did not stab me.

I felt her feet and calves pressing into my ass and sides as she pushed upwards to meet my strokes down into her. I heard the staccato slaps of flesh on flesh as our thighs and groins smacked together, and my balls wetly smacked against her 'taint'.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" Laura gasped. "God! you're so fucking hard! I love getting fucked by your big cock!"

"I love fucking your tight pussy, baby!" I replied. Laura exercised and also worked her pussy to make it sheathe me as tightly as a teen girl's, forcing me to use power to drive my cock into her.

The intensity of our fucking grew hotter and deeper, our tongues wrapped together in a deep, soul-searching kiss as we rutted lustily. Something had to give, I had to have a release! I heard Laura moan and felt her pussy clutch at my cockshaft as her orgasm hit her, and hit her hard. I felt my nut rise, and the gray mists swirling, and I did not try to hold back...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd groaned as Teresa sucked his ten inch cock. Her mouth was gliding up and down the thick, taut shaft with seemingly effortless ease as she took his size into her throat.

Ever since she'd gotten out of the Hospital after her Christmas Eve injuries, Teresa had been a firecracker in bed. Not that she hadn't been one hell of a fuck before, he thought, but she seemed to have a renewed passion and desire for sex, and even a young stud like him was hardly keeping up.

He tugged at her, wanted her to climb over him so that he could eat her pussy while she fellated him, but tonight she resisted. She let his cock slide out of her mouth with a loud *POP*, then said to him as she jacked his turgid shaft "Just let me suck you tonight, my Valentine stud. Todd did not argue, and Teresa went back to voraciously sucking his throbbing member.

"Baby, I need to fuck you." he finally said, feeling his nut about to rise. One of Teresa's hands had been gently kneading his nutsack while the other jacked the base of his meat. He needed to get inside her, and quickly.

Teresa swung her shapely leg over the young stud and mounted him. She fit the head of his cock into her cuntlips then balanced herself and allowed his shaft to penetrate her as she lowered herself onto him. She leaned over him, silently inviting him to suck her large, all-natural breasts, and he did so as she undulated her ass up and down, riding his cockshaft.

How she could take so much of him, Todd didn't know. Only Laura Fredricson had fully sheathed him, he could bottom out inside her with his big nuts pressing against her labes. Teresa, despite her short height, was accommodating a lot of him as she rode him this way, up and down, undulating her hips and ass... that ass...

One thing Todd really liked about Teresa's fit, hourglass-shaped body was that as she'd been training and working out the past several months, her ass had toned up into an incredibly hot 'bubble butt'. Todd loved taking Teresa's asscheeks into his powerful hands and kneading them as he fucked her, guiding her up and down as he thrust up to impale her pussy on his cock again and again and again.

And Teresa loved it, too. She loved feeling his hands holding her ass or her hips and guiding her, fucking her the way he liked to fuck. She didn't know why she and this younger man were so compatible in bed, and she didn't question it. Apparently Troy men liked older women, and she was the happy recipient of Todd's incredible ability to fuck a woman...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhhh..." Callie mewled, "that is sooooo gooood..." She was lying on her back in Cindy's bed. Cindy was lying on her belly on the lower part of the bed, sliding her tongue over Callie's swollen labes, occasionally sucking on them and her clit before sinking her tongue as far as it would go into Callie's cunthole.

The would often get into a soixante-neuf, but tonight it seemed like they were both in sync as Callie laid back and spread her legs, and Cindy began eating pussy. And if there was one thing Cindy could do very, very well, it was eat pussy.

Callie let her pretty feet slide along Cindy's very well-toned back, then back up to near Cindy's shoulders. Cindy moaned into Callie's pussy, then began tonguing deeper and deeper with renewed desires of lust.

"Oh God, that is just so fucking good!" Callie whispered. "I love you, baby!"

"I love you." Cindy replied, then resumed sliding her tongue up and down the length of Callie's slit. Then she moved her hand up and slid two fingers into Callie's cunt. She slid those fingers along the upper wall of the beautiful blonde's vagina, as Laura Fredricson had taught her to do. Laura had explained that nerves went from the clitoris along two lines, not one, and the so-called G-spot was really two. Cindy had found Callie's sensitive areas, and now was sliding her fingers along them as her mouth sucked hard on Callie's slit.

Callie came apart. "OH MY GOD!" she cried out as her orgasm overtook her. Her hands pulled Cindy's head into her juicing pussy as her body spasmed. Cindy felt Callie's cuntwalls tighten against her fingers, and she ruthlessly, relentlessly tongued Callie's clitoris until Callie was gasping and spasming a second time. Finally, Callie was able to catch her breath and calm down.

"Oh God, baby, that was so awesome!" Callie said, pulling Cindy up on top of her so that their mouths could meet in a deep, tongue-twining kiss. Then she whispered "It's your turn now..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack Muscone groaned as Tanya sucked his throbbing hard cock. She was lying on her belly between his legs as he half-lay, half-sat on the bed. She'd learned how to maneuver her body around to get into good positions for sucking or even fucking.

Sex with Tanya was interesting. Challenging but also very good. She did lubricate, and he could and often did fuck her pussy, almost always in the missionary position. Sometimes he would stand at the edge of the bed, grab her legs, and fuck her pretty feet. Tanya couldn't feel him doing that and she couldn't move her legs to help, but that was fine; he just did the work himself and fucked her feet until he came.

And since Tanya couldn't really feel the sex, she ended up sucking his cock more often than not. And what man was going to complain about having his penis sucked?

"Mmmm, you are really hard tonight." Tanya said, her voice teasing as she slid her tongue over his cockhead, then up and down his shaft, finally tonguing his tightening balls. "You need to let it go. Let it all out... come in my mouth..."

She was jacking his cock hard as she sucked the head, and Jack did not last long. With a groan, he began coming, firing pulses of his semen into her mouth and throat. Tanya greedily swallowed him up, then deep throated him to get every last drop of his semen out of his cock and into her belly, until he became too sensitive and had to make her stop.

"Thank you... baby..." Jack whispered. He felt Tanya maneuver so that she was on her side of the bed. Usually he helped by moving himself around. But this time, he was already falling asleep.

Tanya maneuvered to get herself in a sitting position, then got the covers pulled back so she could get under them. As she began falling asleep, she looked over at Jack, who was sound asleep now... the poor guy was exhausted, working himself to the bone. This must be a big case he's working on... or a deadly one...

Part 3 - Groundwork

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette on Friday, February 16th, at 7:00am, from in front of City Hall. "We are bringing you continuing coverage of the announcements for local political offices!"

"Congressman Gerald A. Condor has announced his bid to run again for another term as your U.S. Congressman from the 1st District." said Bettina. "He will face no Democrat opposition, and so far only Mayor Larry Vaughan has announced his intentions to run against Congressman Condor."

"Yesterday," said Bettina, "almost all the Town & County Council Members announced that they were running again for their positions. Only two have not: Malinda Adams is considering a run for Mayor, and is expected to announce forming an exploratory committee today, and Loran Michaels announced that he will be running for Sheriff. Our current Sheriff, Daniel Allgood, may be considering a run for Mayor as well. He issued a press statement last night stating that he will announce his plans this morning."

"And in State news, the State Legislature's 90 day session is half over, and the lawmakers are no closer to passing any legislation at all. Not one single bill, not one, has been passed. Budget negotiations are totally stalled, and no one in the Legislature is even talking to the Governor's office about the Budget. Governor Jared has said he'll veto any Budget that does not satisfy his demands for funds to crack down on illegal immigrants, prompting several Legislators to say that Governor Jared is mentally incompetent. Many voters wonder if the Legislature is at the same level of incompetence..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What's he announcing for? Sheriff Allgood, that is?" asked Cindy as we watched the broadcast in MCD and consumed coffee and doughnuts.

"We'll find out at ten o'clock." I said.

"Captain Ross, just watch Commander Troy this morning." said Detective Joanne Warner. "If he leaves to go to that announcement, then Sheriff Allgood is running for Mayor. If the Commander stays here, then Sheriff Allgood is running for Sheriff again."

I was gaping for a second, as was everyone. "How did... oh... never mind." I remembered that Joanne was the hunting buddy and very good friend of the Sheriff's lovely wife, Melina Allgood. "Yes, Detective Warner, you're right."

"How did you know that?" asked Cindy, still stunned, as were most of the others in the room.

"Oh, the Sheriff's wife must've told you." said Jerome Davis, to Joanne.

"Aw, you busted me." said Joanne, pretending to pout.

"That was still a pretty good one." I said with a smile. "And good observation, Davis. Took me a second to realize it, too." Joanne and Jerome fist-bumped, having been complimented by the 'TCPD Boss of Bosses', as I found out that I was sometimes called behind my back...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 10:00am, Daniel Allgood came into the atrium of City Hall and stepped up to the podium and the bank of microphones attached to to it. As incumbent Sheriff, he could wear his Sheriff's uniform for political events pertaining to the Office of the Sheriff, but he was wearing a dark blue suit instead. He looked like Clark Kent, about to rip the suit off to become Superman, and his wife was gazing at him with adoration in her eyes.

And speaking of his lovely wife, Melina was looking pretty darn gorgeous herself. High heel matte black pumps, opaque black stocking, and a warm gray dress that clung to her shapely body, her raven-black hair looking lustrous in the bright lights.

Also present were Sheriff's Department Chief of Staff Charles T. Oswald, Fire Chief Quinlin, Assistant Fire Chief Davies, Fire Marshal Zoe Singer, Police Chief Sean Moynahan, Police Commander Donald Troy, Police Captain Teresa Croyle, Public Health Officer Beth Paige, and Assistant PHO Susan Weston. Except for Oswald, we were all in civilian clothes, as we were forbidden to be in uniform for political events, unless assigned there for protective duties, etc., where we weren't participating in the actual event, yadda yadda yadda.

"Thank you for coming." said Daniel. "I have very much enjoyed my term as your Sheriff, so far. I am grateful for the support of the Public Safety Officers here with me today, and I am even more grateful for the support of my wife Melina." Everyone seemed to tense up, wanting to hear what was next.

"I will serve out my term as Sheriff," said Allgood, "but I will not be running for another term. Instead, as a lifelong resident of this Town and County, I will seek to serve it as your Mayor, and therefore I am announcing my candidacy for Mayor today."

We all applauded, and there were a few gasps in the Press Corps. They almost didn't wait for Daniel to finish his statement about his past in Internal Affairs with the Midtown Police and the TCPD, and his successful stint as Sheriff. As soon as he opened it up for questions, the Press leveled a barrage at him.

"Sheriff," shouted Priya Ajmani, "is it true that you're not running for Sheriff because Commander Troy told you not to?"

"No, Priya." said Daniel patiently. "I'm not running for Sheriff because I'm running for Mayor."

"Sheriff," yelled Bettina Wurtzburg, "do you believe you can win the race for Mayor, especially if Malinda Adams and Reginald B.F. Lewis run for it also?"

"Of course I believe I can win." said the Sheriff. "And I look forward to presenting my case to the Voters and letting them decide."

"Sheriff," shouted Tim Sioban of KSB in the City, "will you be endorsing Della Harlow for Sheriff, now that you're not running?"

"No, I will not be endorsing Mrs. Harlow." said Allgood. "And I'm not making any endorsement of anyone at this time."

"Sheriff!" yelled Meredith Peller of Fox Midtown, "is Commander Troy going to run to replace you as Sheriff?" Everyone looked over at Your Iron Crowbar, whose red head was shaking side-to-side vigorously: no, I was not running for Sheriff.

The Press did not ask a single question about Daniel Allgood's platform, what he planned to do as Mayor. They were only interested in corralling me for my views on the situation. That was stymied as I was encircled by a ring of Police, which the Press could not break through. It is possible that this was one reason Captain Croyle had come with me to this event...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, February 17th. The Cabin was full of kids, dogs, and their various adult relatives. Todd and Teresa and their kids, Cindy and Callie, Tanya Perlman and little Pete Feeley, Molly and the boys, and Laura and I with Carole and Jim. Also present were Maggie Ross, Cindy and Molly's mother, my mother Phyllis, and Chief Griswold and his wife.

The women were fluttering like parakeets, and the reason was because Teresa had at long last announced the date of her wedding to Todd: Saturday, May 19th.

"What about the Police Boxing Matches?!" were the first words uttered out of Cindy Ross's (potty) mouth.

"Don't worry. I'm setting those brackets up right." I said. "The Round of 32 will be on Friday, May 18th." Fluttering of parakeets resumed. Todd and I escaped to the relative safety of the back deck, joined by Chief Griswold.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hours later, as it grew dark, Cindy, Teresa and Tanya were on the back deck, around the fire in the pot that was providing good warmth.

"This meeting of the Crowbar Angels will come to order." said Cindy as she handed Teresa and Tanya drinks, then sat down herself. They chuckled, then Tanya turned wistful.

"You guys have no idea how much I wish I could be back at the TCPD with you." Tanya said.

"Don't wish your life away." said Teresa. "Things are going okay with you, aren't they?"

"Actually, yes they are." said Tanya. "And I should not complain. My son is a joy to love and raise every day, Jack is a good man and treats me very well, I've got a good job and my crime labs are kicking ass throughout this State..."

"And you are working with the Iron Crowbar," said Cindy, "though perhaps not as often as you would like." Tanya nodded, then Cindy said "So how are things with Muscone... how are things really?"

Tanya said "Well, pretty good... but he's been working himself half to death these last few weeks... going on months now. I don't know what it is, but it's consuming him. He won't tell me what it's about, and he won't talk to Don about it. Sandra said she doesn't know what it's really about, and I don't think Martin knows, either. I thought maybe it was about all that crap the dirty Feds were going to bring down on Don, but that's resolved and Jack is still worried about something."

Cindy asked "Has he talked to you about the Red Brooke case?"

"Not really." Tanya said. "He told me he was being consulted on it after Brooke escaped prison, but he's said almost nothing lately. You think that's what's on Jack's mind?"

"I'm getting a vibe." said Cindy. "I think I'm going to do a little 'research' on this Red Brooke."

"I'll see what I can get from 'outside sources'." said Teresa, meaning her fiancé and his Clan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dinner was a big family affair, with Maggie and Phyllis insisting on being part of the kids table. Pete was being treated by the other kids as if he was one of the family. If anything, it was little Jack Burke who was not really part of the 'team'; he was either leading others into trouble, or off playing by himself. He and the dogs kept well apart from each other, as well; and Carole was watching over her dog (both of them, really) like a mother hawk.