Aggressive vs. Loving Sex

Story Info
On the 4th day, they experiment sexually.
1k words
4
25.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third day was eventless as the girls went for weekly shopping to the nearest town. We spent the time chitchatting, playing cards, a stroll in the farm and listening to music. The night was also quiet one as the girls were tired. Although we could not keep our hands off each other, it was a relaxed loving sex that we both liked.

The next morning I got up late. Mohini was not in the room. I decided to have a leisurely bath. After applying soap I was rubbing my hair while simultaneously singing old songs. The echoing bathroom makes one's voice sound full and one is inclined to sing soft songs. My eyes were covered with soap so I could neither see nor hear somebody entering the bathroom. I suddenly felt two soft hands encircling me from behind. I also felt the touch of two smooth breasts pressed against my back. The hands soon started playing with my body spreading the soap. As the hands reached my inner thighs it sent a shiver up. The hands moved down before returning to rub my testicles and finally my half erect cock. Her thighs were pressed against my hips and her mould was caressing my buttocks.

All along I was keeping my eyes closed due to soap in them. I was guided to turn facing her and the hands now moved on my back, buttocks and in between the folds. My cock in the meanwhile was on its own trying to find its target as we pressed against each other. At this stage the shower was switched open and I cleaned my eyes and looked at my tormentor. I was surprised to find not Mohini but Kamini in my arms. She informed that the brother and sister have gone to local revenue office for some papers. We washed each other in between kisses. It seamed that the cock also recognizes the cunts it is friendly with and acts rather strongly on meeting a different cunt! By this time it was fully erect which invited Kamini's attention and she bent down to kiss and suck it. She was also getting impatient and we both dried each other spending a lot of time in drying the areas around my cock and her cunt.

We rushed to the bedroom for a more comfortable setting. Kamini asked me to lie down and just enjoy. First she kissed me from head to toes and sucked my nipples. The time spent around the cock was a revelation to me. She virtually sectorised the length of my cock in four parts spending almost equal time on each sector before reaching the tip that she sucked with relish. As she recognized my need she straddled me and in one hard shot engulfed my entire cock. Thereafter it was an aggressive fuck which I was experiencing for the first time. She moved in and out with a fury that was both surprising and wonderful.

Every time she landed on me her clit was bumped on the top of my cock which made her more excited. She did not allow me to raise my hand to touch her. Next she started a grinding motion with her cunt around my cock. Again this was a new experience for me. The grinding became faster and soon we reached a stage that can be termed the point of no return. We exploded simultaneously with shouts of animal pleasure. Oh what a fuck! She rolled over after a long time and we lay side by side. As is my habit I had my head on her breasts caressing her other breast and below as some sort of indication of my satisfaction and gratitude. We fell sleep like this and woke up around noon. I got dressed sat in the verandah while she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

When Mohini and Satish returned I acted as nothing has happened but I could see that at least Mohini was suspicious about my 'doing nothing'. We had quiet lunch and while Satish said that he wanted to rest, obviously with Kamini, we decided to spend the afternoon in our favorite spot near the pond. As we sat down on the bank of the pond with our feet dangling in the water, I took hold of Mohini's hands and lightly kissed her. At this stage she told that she knows everything about what happened between Kamini and me. I told her that while with her it is loving sex, with Kamini it was an aggressive experience. I told her each and every detail of our sexual encounter. She showed a combination of jealousy as well as strong sexual urge towards me.

Soon we lay on the blanket and she also told me to lie still. The next one-hour was spent in most pleasurable manner with Mohini doing everything possible to make me happy. The kisses were long, deep and with great love. No part of my body was left untouched. The cock had a field day getting to be sucked and pampered. The final sexual act was a poem instead of the assault of the morning. She first stood in between my legs giving me an opportunity to see her smooth yet firm body with proud breasts, flat stomach, distinct mould, firm round buttocks and a partial glimpse of the clit. Her next move brought the full glory of her cunt in sight when she spread her legs and bent a little.

The reddish pink cunt was inviting my cock to explore her. Slowly she straddled me and carefully put the tip of my swollen cock at the entrance to her cunt. What followed next was a very slow sucking of my cock by her cunt, which took an eternity to be over. It was the most exhilarating entry of my cock in a cunt. The motions, which followed after a long pause, were slow meant to heighten the pleasure. The increase in the speed and urgency were both at a natural pace. The orgasm that followed the fast and yet non-vigorous stroking was prolonged for both of us in complete synchronism with each other.

The two experiences for me were unique. One an aggressive animal sex and the other loving and caring sexual culmination of a long foreplay. The after play was similarly pleasing and loving. It made me forget that tomorrow this pleasant stay in paradise is due to end.