Aging Gracefully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee, now sitting beside my head, murmured, "Go ahead," while her fingers unbuttoned my shirt.

Martini stood and slid her jeans and panties to the floor and quickly climbed over me, lowering herself onto my shaft, held still and straight by Copper. I caught a glimpse of moisture glistening from Martini's sweet pussy as she squatted and, although her pussy was tight around my shaft, it slid into her smoothly and she settled herself temporarily into a sitting position on my crotch.

Copper sat up and she and Dee rubbed my chest, then leaned toward me and fed me their luscious tits while Martini, eyes closed and a sexy smile on her face, whispered, "It's been so long, so very long." I felt her pussy clasp and release my shaft over and over, sending wonderful little shocks up my spine.

Dee whispered, "Copper, why don't you ride this end?" I opened my eyes again as they pulled their huge tits from my mouth and watched as Copper maneuvered herself until she was standing above me, facing Martini, on foot on each side of my head. With Dee holding her hand providing support, Copper lowered herself to my face. I put my hands on her butt to guide her as my mouth watered in anticipation.

Copper and I had exchanged a series of emails in which I told her how much I would love to eat her out. I had described how I would like to lick her from the top of her slit to the other end of it, spending time teasing her clit, licking out her pussy and then laving her anus and reaming it out with my tongue. Now what had been talked about only as a fantasy, albeit an intense one, became a reality.

Copper had shaved almost bare but leaving a little landing strip above her mound and then trimmed it into a tiny arrow leaving no doubt about where her treasure lay. I only got a fleeting glimpse of it as she settle onto my face, my tongue already out and working as her outer lips spread and let my tongue reach her engorged little nubbin.

Although I couldn't see her, I felt someone sit in the spot Copper had just vacated and heard Pookies mutter, "Oh, damn, you guys are so hot." I had the feeling that she was fondling Copper's tits but my vision was filled with the sight of Copper's lovely nether regions. My tongue teased her clit for a few seconds and then began to sweep the area down to her opening, which was already steadily dripping her sweet juices.

Meanwhile Martini had set up a slow but steady rocking motion that had my cock exploring the confines of her soft wet furnace. I wasn't sure what Dee was doing but had the impression that she and Pookies might be mirroring the action of the other, perhaps both suckling on Copper's breasts. I felt fingers occasionally stroke the side of my chest and wondered if they were stroking Copper's thighs and I was just getting the "overflow."

Martini shifted her position slightly and placed her hands on my stomach for support, She began to move in little circles just as I spread Copper a little further and pushed my tongue over her perineum into her anal valley. Although sometimes my ears were covered with her beautiful thighs, as we moved and my ears became uncovered, I heard a steady stream of soft sighs, whispered words of encouragement in all four voices, and finally a declaration of, "I'm cummmiinnnng!" from Martini.

A short time later, I felt a sense of blatant disappointment as my cock was uncovered and assaulted by the cool air of the room when Martini rolled onto the bed behind Pookies. Fortunately Dee replaced her almost immediately and set about making my questing cock feel at home in her wet tunnel.

My tongue managed to tease Copper into tripping over the mountaintop and was rewarded with a new flood of sweet/tart love juice. She made a move as if to leave but I held her hips, letting her make the choice but also letting her know that I'd like for her to stay. She had to put her hands on my chest for support but she stayed and I went to work seriously on her anus, just as I had described in the emails we'd exchanged.

While Copper started moving her bottom around on my tongue in very small circles, Dee had worked herself into a bit of a frenzy, pumping herself up and down like a hummingbird on my grateful shaft. I began to feel the old familiar sensation in my balls and knew that if she kept it up, it was just a matter of how long I could last before I lost control completely. I tried to concentrate on the action of my tongue, rolled into a tight little cylinder, probing just inside Copper's tight little ass hole.

Never before had I experienced such a wild ending. Within seconds of each other, Copper clamped her thighs around my head and shuddered, a small flood of fresh juices flooding my chin. As she fell slowly off to my side, my balls signaled that they were in control and not my brain, spitting shot after shot of hot white cum into Dee's still-moving pussy. Then she gasped and stopped moving, sitting on my crotch and clutching her buttocks together as she climaxed. She started to fall and I pulled her onto my chest, hugging her tightly as the last of her orgasm faded.

A couple of minutes later, Dee eased onto the bed by Pookies and Martini. I lay there among four of the most magnificent women anywhere, amazed that I had been so honored. However pressure on my bladder reminded me that I needed to take care of a couple of things. Carefully extracting myself, I climbed off the bed and padded to the bathroom, stopping to pick up my pants momentarily.

Extracting a little blue pill, I popped it into my mouth and chased it with a little water as I took care of the other water problem. At the sink, a few minutes clean-up time and then some hot compresses on my scrotum resurrected my penis from its flaccid condition and I was ready to play again, should anyone want to.

Everybody's eyes turned to me as I walked back in. Pookies looked at my cock and then muttered, "Aw, FUCK! I'm not going to tell him and besides it's not like he ever finishes the job. Is it too late for me to get some of that?"

I walked to the side of the bed closest to her and, taking both her hands, pulled her toward me. "Not if you're sure," I said. She bent her head up to me and I kissed her on her ruby red lips. After a moment, I felt her tongue respond to mine and the kiss became very passionate.

When we broke apart, I helped Pookies undress and she stretched out on the second bed. I climbed in after her, accepting the offered missionary position between her legs. My cock jumped in anticipation at the sight of her baby's butt-smooth pussy and I slipped with ease into her moist yielding opening. Carefully supporting my weight above her, I bent to kiss each of her very large breasts with their distended nipples. As I started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, I covered her lips with my own again in a long sensuous kiss.

Finally breaking apart, I put my face beside hers and whispered, "Dear sweet Pookies, you have no idea how many times I have dreamed of having this pleasure!"

She replied, "Honey, I'll bet its just about as often as I dreamed the same thing. Fuck me, baby. Make me cum."

Having cum once, I knew it would take somewhat longer for me to do it again so I kept the pace slow and concentrated on Pookies' pleasure. Some minutes later she rewarded me by almost biting her lip in two as she wrapped her legs around my butt, pulled me tightly into her, and shuddered as waves of pleasure rolled though her luscious body.

Once it had passed, I began moving again, staying with the same motion, working toward another climax for myself but knowing that it was still on the distant horizon. Bending my neck and holding her ponderous tit to my mouth, I lavished it with love, licking and sucking, loving it when she moved my hand away and took over the task of holding the globe to my mouth. After a bit, she had me change and give equal attention to the other breast.

Gradually her demeanor changed and I could almost see the lustful concentration grow in her face. I kept stroking, trying to tease her clit each time my cock bottomed out inside her. I kept my mouth moving between the three points: her sweet tasting lips and her two delicious mounds. After several minutes of the most pleasurable "work", she again tightened up, pulled me into her, and quivered with orgasmic gratification, her pussy clutching my shaft tightly.

As she gradually relaxed again and a look of lassitude settled on her face, I covered it with gentle kisses, nibbling on her ear lobe and licking her neck just below it. I started moving again, still as deliberate as a walking horse oil well pump.

For a while Pookies was limp under me, not reacting to anything I did but then progressively she began to respond in little ways: the look on her face, a little fingertip motion on my chest, her feet on my legs. She pulled me down for a long, demanding kiss, her tongue searching out every part of my mouth. When we broke for air, she said, "Fuck me hard now, honey. I need this one really hard. Okay?"

Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets, if I can manage it. I began to pound her pussy hard. There was no finesse, no loving strokes, nothing but pure lust. Over and over I rammed my cock into her now squishy pussy, certain that she would ask me to slow down. But she didn't. She liked it, at least this time. And so did I. Gradually I began to feel that old familiar drawing in my nuts and knew that my climax was getting close. I redoubled my efforts to pound Pookies' pussy and she started to grunt with each thrust, "Yeah, baby, that's it, baby, FUCK ME, baby!"

Over and over I withdrew just to the edge of pulling out of Pookies' pussy only to plunge back into her as hard as I could. My breathing became ragged and hers did too. My muscles started to burn from the expenditure of adrenaline and I was mortified that I might not be able to last until she came again. The fear of failure drove me harder and harder. But then my balls drew up and initiated my climax with a spurt of sperm that felt like it would shoot straight through her loving body. It was followed by several more shots and the muscle burn grew intense.

I was hard-pressed to continue, yet determined to bring Pookies to one more orgasm. Something somehow worked and she bowed up to meet my thrusts, holding on tightly with arms and legs and choking out a cry, "Oh, yyeeessssssssss, baby, I'm cccuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnnggg!" No doubt about it … that was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. Certainly it was rivaled by some others but it was in the top few for me. Certainly the look of satisfaction in Pookies' eyes made my efforts well worth it.

She held onto me for several minutes while we hugged and kissed. I think she was waiting for my cock to deflate but by then the pill had taken effect. Finally she released me with the question, "You didn't cum, baby?"

"Oh, yes, I did, sweetheart. It was great."

"Well, I thought so but you're still stiff…?!?"

I grinned, "Better living through chemistry."

Everybody laughed and Dee asked, "How long will it stay up?"

"About four hours," I answered. "Anybody want to try it?"

Martini interjected, "Hey, Copper's the only one that hasn't had any. I think she should get next dibs." There was a chorus of agreement and, as Pookies rolled off the bed, Copper came into my arms. We smooched for a bit and then she took Pookies place but on her hands and spread knees. She knew this was one of my favorite positions from our sexy email discussions.

Standing on my knees behind her, I rubbed her luscious ass and pondered the beauty in front of me. Out loud, I mused, "Two lovely opportunities. Which one should I choose?"

Copper, grinning over her shoulder, said, "One of them requires lubrication, the other is already self-lubricated. Take your choice."

Given other circumstances I might have opted for her tight anus but not wanting to waste precious time with these ladies, I eased my cock into her wet pussy and, yes, it certainly was self-lubricated! She was very wet, very slick and I plunged into her until my crotch smacked into her pretty buttocks. This was the woman I had "spoken" with most often, one that I had come to know, as well as you can know anybody from such a distance. I had learned that she was a loving, caring person and appreciated her strength in dealing with her trials and tribulations, of which I only knew a little. I knew that she had a great sense of humor and that, even though she was posting regularly online, she was still basically a shy young woman.

I have always had an affinity for redheads and Copper was certainly no exception. Her skin was soft and smooth and white, except for places where the freckles had begun to run together. While she probably didn't tan like most people, redheads tend to be forced to take better care of their skin than many others. As a result she was soft and smooth and silky to my touch and as I settled back into a comfortably slow pace, I ran my hands over her back and shoulders and arms and hips … and occasionally made a foray under her to caress her pendulous tits.

I've always thought that the act of touching a woman's bare skin is an erotic experience in itself, even if the touch is not to an erogenous zone. Certainly the simple act of rubbing my fingertips over Copper's back was just such an erotic experience. Of course it was enhanced many-fold by having my cock driving in and out of her slick love tunnel.

Copper moaned, "Yyyeeeessssss, baby, that feels so good." Then a few seconds later, she dropped her face to the mattress and reached between her legs, cupping my scrotum. As my cock ranged in and out, her fingertip grazed the underside of my cock, sending a whole new series of sensations to my already overloaded brain. Perhaps she was also manipulating her clitty because her moans quickly grew louder until she declared, "I'm cccuuuuummmmmiiiinngg!"

Afterward Copper sagged down to the mattress, sort of like a limp rag doll. I leaned over her, moved her hair aside and kissed her on the neck, whispering, "Thank you, sweet lady. That was better than I had ever imagined."

"But you didn't cum," she muttered into the bedding.

"No, but it was magnificent without it."

"Come here," she said, turning onto her side.

I lay down facing her and got the sweetest, longest kiss I could remember. Then she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I eased myself off the bed and went to get a glass of water. When I came back, I surveyed the other three ladies, who had gotten into a discussion on the merits of various cosmetics. While Dee and Pookies sat side by side, Martini was still lounging propped against a couple of pillows at the headboard, her legs splayed across the bed. I took a long look at her sexy form and her sleek, soft pussy and made up my mind that I wanted to do something I had never done before … I wanted to eat that pussy, even though it was oozing my own cum.

Martini glanced at me. I nodded at her pussy, licked my lips and raised my eyebrows. She grinned and nodded back, then shifted positions slightly so her back was flatter to the mattress and her legs were equally spread to the sides. I climbed up onto my elbows and knees between her legs, licking my way from her knees up her inner thighs to her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Eat my pussy," she encouraged.

I dipped my tongue into her honey pot, expecting the taste to be weird at least but it really wasn't. Where she would probably be sweet and tart normally, she was that with a fairly salty taste. Not too bad. I set to with relish, licking her crease from top to bottom, teasing her clit occasionally, cleaning out all of her love box that my tongue could reach and washing her anal valley with a little concentrated interest on her ass hole.

While my head was buried in Martini's pussy, I felt the bed move. A hand clasped my still erect shaft and Dee squirmed under me, taking my cock into her soft wet mouth. Then Pookies took my balls in her hand and began exploring them. Soon another shift on the bed revealed that Copper had roused again and was now sitting with the rest of us. She began to play around my anus and then stabbed a finger deep into me, nudging my prostate with her fingertip. While I ate Martini's lush pussy, all three of the other ladies were generously attending to me. Again I could not believe my good fortune.

Martini rolled her head from side to side and at the same time, scissored her legs together against my head and then opened them again. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and tickled it with my tongue. Seconds later I washed her anal valley again and poked my tongue at her puckered little center and that send her over the edge. A sudden gush of cum covered my chin and dripped down her buttocks and I set about capturing and devouring the delicious tasting fluid.

Temporarily out of energy, I rested my head on Martini's pussy as she ran her fingers through my hair and said, "That was so good, sweetie.."

I contemplated the sensations coming from my own genitals. Dee was still sucking on my cock, although she had stopped trying to bob up and down on my shaft. Pookies still had my scrotum in her hand and her thumb applied a gentle pressure, moving from ball to ball occasionally. Copper's finger was still in my ass and her fingertip kept nudging my prostate. Put it all together and it felt beyond description.

However I knew I was still a long way from climaxing again. When I felt a bit revived, I said, "Dee, I need you up here."

She slid out from under me and looked questioningly for my intent. I asked, "How about a little doggy style?"

She smiled broadly and turned to the head of the bed as Martini scooted over. Dee rested her head on her crossed forearms while her spread knees offered me access. Pookies and Copper broke contact as I scooted up behind Dee and guided my still erect cock into her wet pussy. I admired her shapely, smooth hips, gripping them to pull myself into her.

For several long moments, I held still, flexing my member in her love tunnel as she murmured, "Mmmmm, yes, mmmmm." I started moving slowly in and out, savoring the sensations of Dee's soft walls grasping at the fevered flesh of my cock with each stroke and the added sensation of forcing her buttocks to conform to the contours of my crotch as I mashed myself back against her.

When I could finally pull my hands away from her shapely hips, I reveled in the excitement my fingers generated as they slid over her body and around to cup her hanging tits. Her nipples were rock hard pebbles and I couldn't resist rolling them in my fingers.

In time I felt my balls gradually tightening up, cheered to realize that I was approaching another orgasm. I concentrated on taking Dee with me, slipping a hand between her legs occasionally to finger her clit. I eased the accelerator down, sliding my cock in and out faster and faster, teasing her clit more often. I was gratified when she shook her head uncontrollably, shuddered from head to toe and clamped her muscles around me for several seconds. I stroked rapidly for a few more moments until my balls convulsed. I again pulled myself tightly into her sheath and held on as shot after shot of hot white cum sped into her body.

Dee performed a slow roll to her right, stopping in a mirror image position from Martini. As she settled down, I rolled over on my back, being careful not to dislodge the other ladies, letting my head come to rest on Dee's abdomen. I had a mile-wide grin on my face from everything that had happened.

I felt Copper's hand touch my flaccid member and … wow! Only then did I realize that I had lost my erection. Had the little pill let me down? I lifted my head until I could see the digital clock on the nightstand and was surprised to see that it was already after midnight. The hours since I had met these magnificent ladies had just flown by. And, no, the pill had not let me down. It had served me well.