Aging Gracefully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copper said, "I hate to do it but I've got to get on the road early to get back in time for work Monday."

Dee added, rather languidly, "Yeah, me too. But I sure do hate to leave. It has been fun."

I struggled into a sitting position. "Ladies, I never expected anything like this. I was hoping at the best to get to know all of you a little better. Now … I feel like I know you all a lot better."

Dee sat up behind me and put her arms around my chest. Martini sat up in front of me and leaned in to give me a kiss and a squeeze. Pookies and Copper hugged me simultaneously from the other side. I said, "If any of you would like to stay here tonight, there's plenty of room."

"If I stayed here tonight, honey, I would never get on the road tomorrow," Copper said wistfully.

"Yeah, me too," Dee chimed in, easing off the bed to get dressed.

They all followed her lead, sorting out clothes. Before anyone could put anything on, though, I said, "My fair ladies, I have a favor to ask. Could I have your panties?"

Pookies grinned and asked, "Why?"

"For my personal memory collection," I replied. "That would be the best souvenir I could think of."

"But, honey, my panties are dirty. I was so wet before I took them off, they were soaked," Pookies protested.

"Yes, I know. That's exactly why I want them, dear sweet Pookies. They will remind me vividly of you."

That brought a chorus of laughter and acquiescence. The ladies all handed me their panties. I picked up a pen from the nightstand and asked if they would sign them. One at a time they wrote on the panties.

Martini wrote, "To a very sweet man and a good lover, Martini_in_Silk"

Copper wrote, "To the sweetest man I know. Thank you for being my friend and lover, Copper Butterfly."

Dee wrote, "Thank you, Techsan, for a great night. All my love, Dee957."

Lastly Pookies wrote, "Techsan, you are the sexiest man I know. Thank you for a great night, Love, Pookies."

As each one handed the little garment to me, I wadded it and put it under my nose, inhaling deeply, loving the sweet smell of their pussies. One by one they gave me a wet lingering kiss, then moved through the door but waiting to leave together. I reluctantly closed the door behind them, already deeply immersed in my memories.

Reluctantly I padded to the bathroom and stepped into the shower to freshen up before trying to go to bed. I didn't stay long though, quickly soaping and rinsing off before stepping out and drying off. I went back into the room to put on some fresh shorts to sleep in when I heard a timid knock on the door. Checking the peephole, I was surprised to see Pookies. I whipped the door open, concerned that she'd run into some sort of trouble.

But no. Martini was standing beside her. Pookies smiled and asked, "Is that offer still valid?"

"It sure is." I opened the door and welcomed them back in.

Martini surveyed the two rumpled beds and decided on the one with the smaller cum stain on the cover. She pulled the covers back and fluffed the pillows and said, "We thought it was getting a little cool out there and thought it would be nice to have someone to snuggle with tonight. We can all sleep in one bed, right?"

Once again the ladies undressed. I started to reach for my shorts but Pookies said, "No, no. You took our panties so you don't get to wear your shorts either. Get in here," as she held the covers up for me to get in the middle. I lay on my back with both arms out and the women turned toward me, resting their heads on my arms. Cuddled tightly together in a sweet tangle of arms and legs, we drifted off to sleep.

When I next awoke, the sunlight was struggling to come in around the sides of the heavy drapes. I was on my side facing Pookies and Martini was spooned behind me. Pookies was still lying on one arm while the other lay over her hip. I raised my eyes and looked right into Pookies' eyes.

She mouthed, "Good morning, lover."

"Hello, sweet thing," I whispered.

"I've got to go soon. I was wondering if … you'd like to try me again?"

I grinned and nodded. Trying not to disturb the bed and wake Martini, Pookies carefully turned over until she could push her butt back into my crotch. I had my usual morning woody and guided it between her buttocks until I felt it at her pussy opening. Carefully pushing my hips forward, I felt my spear slide into her warm slick hole.

It was a challenge to try to fuck Pookies without moving so much that I would wake Martini. I tried but after a few moments, Martini drawled, "Honey, why don't you just get up there and fuck her."

I laughed at our futile efforts. For a little while longer, I stayed in the same position, with my arms crossed around her and each hand holding one of her mammoth mammaries. While my hips forced my cock in and out of her cunt. I loved all the sensations I got but decided to go for the gusto. Backing out, I rolled her onto her back and once again settled into her saddle, slipping my cock back into her sweet pussy. For a change from last night, I lifted her legs to my shoulders and pressed myself ever deeper into her opening.

As I resumed stroking, I kissed and licked the soles of Pookies little feet, then sucked each toe in turn until I had sucked on all ten.. Still stroking her pussy, I ran my fingers up and down her calves, then along the backs of her thighs and then their tops. I reached for her tits, tweaking her hard little nipples and squeezing the big bulbs.

I turned one hand down and slid it over her stomach and abdomen and into her clean-shaven slit, barely nudging her clit. Pookies was rubbing her big boobs together and pinching and pulling her nipples, making her look so very hot. Her breathing had become rapid and shallow and I hoped that portended her climax soon. I accelerated my pumping of her pussy and felt the onset of my climax just as Pookies bowed her body up to meet my thrusts and used her legs to pulled me deep into her. She stuttered, "I …I … I'm …cum…cummmmmiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!" A few more quick cycles and my balls emptied their contents into her hot slick pussy.

I held myself above Pookies, kissing and licking all around her pretty face, until my muscles screamed from the adrenaline burn. I carefully maneuvered myself back between the two ladies and lay on my back, loving the aftermath of magnificent intercourse with a beautiful woman while another beautiful woman watched.

Martini scooted over next to me and whispered, "That was so hot, you guys."

Martini's hand wandered over my chest, making me feel nine feet tall for some reason. My outstretched arm under her head moved down her back, gently tugging her closer to me and then wandered over her back and explored the curves that marked the upper region of her hips. Pookies snuggled under my other arm, seemingly purring like a satisfied cat. I hoped that meant the same as a satisfied pussy, even if it was a temporary condition.

Martini's hand kept moving a little lower and a little lower until she had me straining in anticipation of her touch. When she finally touched my cock, it had begun to inflate again, although not with its usual alacrity. She gripped my still-slick member and asked, "Are you going to be able to do it again?"

"I will in a few minutes, if you keep touching me."

"Well, now, honey, I don't think you could keep me from touching you, not at this stage."

I smiled, flattered again to be the center of her attention for now. By the time 15 minutes had elapsed, I was hard again. I pulled her to me for a lingering kiss and then asked, "Preferences?"

"Oh, yes. You remember writing me about my avatar? How you liked my pose but wanted to be in the background on your knees? Yeah, I thought about that a lot too and that's how I want it."

"Okay. It might take a while, you know." I was thinking about trying to muster one last load of sperm for her. The idea inflamed my brain but I could only hope that my testicles would cooperate.

We shuffled around on the bed until Martini was on hands and knees in the center and I walked on my knees up between her spread legs. I surveyed the fantastic view of her beautiful bottom and the sight of her promised land in between the two spread globes. The moisture on her vulva caught the morning light and added to the vision of her loveliness.

I eased my cock into her slit, coating it with her juices and then eased it into her sweet pussy. She moaned, "Mmmmmmmm, yes, baby. That feels so good."

"Yes, sweetie. You feel so good to me, too." I pressed myself deeper and deeper into her until my crotch pressed against her curvy butt. I had to take a few moments to hold us together and savor the feelings of being inside a lush pussy again. The thought occurred to me that never before in my long life had I been so honored as to start out the day with a piece of two such magnificent women. My penis jumped inside her with anticipation as I thought about the unlikely situation.

Since I had just cum, it would be a long session to coax my balls into doing it again so I set a leisurely pace, determined to enjoy every single minute of having my cock inside Martini. I only hoped that her pussy would not get too sensitive before I arrived at my conclusion. I got a little unexpected help when Pookies slide part way under Martini and attended to her big breasts. The addition of Pookies licking and sucking on Martini's tits helped her jump off the mountaintop three times before I shot my new load into her sweet loving pussy.

I was exhausted and I think the ladies were too. We all collapsed together, trying to recover our normal heart rates. The irrelevant thought crossed my mind that I knew why doctors recommended sexual intercourse as a good cardio-vascular exercise … my heart had certainly had a great workout in the last 18 hours.

The bathtub was one of the new large tubs with an oval track for the shower curtain. It was a bit of a squeeze but we all three got in together and laughed and cut up as we soaped and scrubbed each other. Even though it was intimate, I don't think anyone was really thinking of sex at that point. We had just become friends and lovers and the time to say good-bye was drawing near. Even when Pookies soaped my cock and balls vigorously, she couldn't get a rise out of me. I spent lots of time soaping their magnificent breasts, the attribute that had brought us all together to begin with.

I dressed at the same time as the ladies and when they finally walked out of the room, I carried my luggage and walked to our cars with them. Each of the women gave me a special kiss that I shall cherish as long as I live and we finally parted with the promise that we would do it again sometime in the not too distant future.

My drive home was NOT a memorable one. I actually have no memories of the long trip. I DO have plenty of memories of the four gorgeous ladies of the "Tits of the Mature Lady!" thread.

The End