Agnes Dourville Ch. 10

Story Info
Losing it.
3k words
4.57
12.9k
10

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

I learn later that Clarice has two other corsets which don't fall into the spandex category that Agnes adores: a more expensive, custom-designed black bustier (secured with countless hooks in front) and a dark red waist-cincher made from satin and other fine materials (which is ultra-tightened with lacing in back). Myself, I think the spandex ones are sexier. Besides, women with highly squeezed-in waists don't do anything for me.

Agnes orders a wonderful 34B "Swan" spandex creation for me, with legs, incorporating discreet padding that isn't as obvious as in my padded girdle. It's deliciously white, with lots of silvery embroidery plus some cuts and designs that remind me of Agnes' Rago corset. I wear it at the next dress-up party, which I had looked forward to, especially since Clarice touched me down south. She's such a tease, and it's working.

This time, Clarice wears the brown corset I wore before, with her breasts and hips (and ponytail) looking as alluring as ever. As usual, we do the champagne and movie thing, with popcorn. Kim Novak is our sultry movie idol this time. Soon, we're throwing popcorn at each other and trying to mimic Novak's voice.

We drink even more champagne than before, and soon Clarice is admiring my Swan, running her hands all over it, and even down the front, right over my crotch! This gives me a little shiver of excitement, which she loves (and this is even in front of Agnes). At movie's end we all end up in Agnes' room. They're both primping and posing in front of the full-length mirror, with Agnes taking Polaroids. Following Clarice's liberties with me, I run my hand down the beautiful curve of her hip (she looks at me with a feigned look of shock), then my hands insistently slide along her beautifully spandexed buns. Again, what a wet dream!

Now I know where the word debauchery comes from. And I mean "debauchery" in a positive way ...

Agnes' parakeet in the next room is madly chirp-chirping away as though it senses my excitement.

I'm wearing some makeup, perfume, and the slutty lipstick, and I love the feeling of my wig's hair falling femininely around my face. I really don't look half bad, and the Swan was such a perfect selection by Agnes, who's now reclining on her bed watching us.

Next, Clarice puts her leg between mine, sliding it in and out, somewhat embarrassing me. She smilingly looks into my eyes, enjoying every moment of her forwardness.

"Your clit, dear," she whispers.

Still a little inebriated, I can't resist reaching out to caress her perfectly fitting bra cups, now making sure I DO touch her nipples. She takes a deep breath.

Next, after unhooking her nylons and pulling her open bottom corset up a bit, she maneuvers my leg between hers and rapidly begins to rub her cunt against it. Things get very wild. I kiss her neck and ear, and she comes so loudly it scares me. She literally falls against me, laying her head on my shoulder. I hug her, half to hold her up. ... To think we've come this far after I first admired her from behind at the print shop ... and so much farther than when the guy touched me on the bus.

Eventually, she walks behind me and runs her hands under my corset's cups and inserts, and plays with my nipples. My Michelle body arches and I'm moaning a little - and my cunt penis is feeling really wet now.

Clarice leads me over to the bed and Agnes. Kneeling and facing each other, both mom and daughter hold their cupped breasts in their hands and rub each other's nipples together, having a fine old time. Seeing that, and then seeing them embrace and have a passionate kiss, further excites me, especially since they're both corseted. I should be shocked at daughter coming on to mom this way, but it seems so completely natural ...

Agnes then remembers I'm there, looks at me for a moment, and asks, "Michelle dear, are you a virgin? You've never done it with a woman?"

I redden a little. "Yeah."

"Michelle would say 'Yes,'" Agnes says.

"Yes." I elevate my voice in pitch. I am oh-so-desirous of looking like and acting like a woman.

Clarice asks mischievously, "Wonder what it feels like to be inside a woman?"

I'm between a rock and a hard place, between Michelle and Michael. But I'm so horny I really don't much care. "Yeah, yes ... " and I'm hotly imagining making it with her.

But it's her mom who has me lay down (on my side) on her bed, then sidles alongside and kisses me. It's a very big, wet kiss and I enjoy her very-red lipstick on mine. I love her big body next to me, almost as though it's engulfing me, and I couldn't get away even if I wanted to. Her tongue begins to search my mouth, while I feel those big, big breasts against mine, making me squirm with pleasure. Her perfume is quite different than anything I've ever inhaled; almost half-male and half-female. She runs her arm down my back to forcefully squeeze my buns. I feel really minuscule and delightfully under her control. I let her ravish me.

Next, she pops one of her breasts out of a cup and inserts the large nipple in my Michelle mouth. I'm not exactly sure what to do, but try sucking it kinda like a baby would. "Oh, Michelle. Please. Oh, Michelle," she exclaims.

Meanwhile, Clarice is kissing me from behind, just above the low back of my corset. I am so wet ...

Smiling and with serene confidence, Agnes lays me on my back. I see her looming figure perched just above me, so tightly and wonderfully corseted, putting her breast back in place. Her pure expanse, her lipstick, her obvious mascara, and her perfume combine to excite me. I'd absolutely do anything she wanted me to. She unsnaps my crotch, and my (Michelle's) penis springs free, and immediately points upward, hard as hell, and dripping. Clarice giggles a little and expertly holds it at its base while her mom positions herself above it, squatting with her open-bottom girdle. My peter delightfully disappears into Agnes' cunt as she mightily lowers herself.

She sits there a moment, enjoying herself with eyes closed, while I supremely enjoy being inside her endlessly wet and warm vagina. I close my eyes. It's like we're both leaving this earth; I'm a slender, violet and yellow flower and she's the giant bumble bee collecting my nectar. We fly together to some remote place. I'm in a warm lake ... I feel the bee going from stamen to stamen ... Agnes has begun moving her large buttocks up and down. Everything comes together ... I explode, I explode, I explode. I gush. I gush again and again. I'm a girl. I'm a boy with a girl's penis, no, I'm a girl with a boy's penis ... what an absolutely wonderful person to be!

I feel so perfectly whole and complete, as though this is what I was meant to be at birth.

I open my eyes. Agnes is off me now, and both she and daughter seem fascinated looking at me.

"You were so blissed out," exclaims Clarice. "... Well, this is a first for us!"

But Agnes came short of having a climax, I soon gather. She says, "I came so close, Michelle."

I'm looking at her nyloned legs next to me on the bed. My penis, which had turned into a sleeping puppy, springs to life again, and up it goes. Delighted, Agnes lowers herself on it once more. She's as strong as she is big; she slowly begins to pump again, and this time I'm entirely devoted to her. I imagine I'm wearing one of those strap-on dildoes I saw in one of her naughty catalogs. I match each of her squats with a push of my own, thrusting as damn deep into her depths as possible; my public bone slams into her large labia, making a very wet "slap" every time. Her breathing is deepening.

Clarice is behind Agnes, with her hands on the tips of her mom's corset cups, playing with her nipples. Agnes reaches down between her pubic lips to find her rosebud. Her finger makes frantic little circles.

When Agnes the Great comes, it makes Clarice's and my orgasms seem minuscule. First she catches her breath a little; then takes a deep, deep breath; then she's frozen in place; then she shudders; and then out comes this great shriek that literally blows the ceiling off the bedroom and must scare the neighbors. I know it scares me.

Agnes pulls off.

We all lie on the bed for a while on our sides, Clarice facing Agnes with me sandwiched between. We all take a little nap that way, ensconced in our clinging corsets. I feel so warm and wanted and secure. We three girl-women, each coming from a different place - we're so content and spent.

Afterwards, Clarice gives me a kiss and congratulates me upon losing my cherry, as she puts it. She admits she'd love to have me fuck her too, except for her loyalty to her boyfriend. "Would using a strap-on dildo be permitted?" I ask somewhat humorously.

I'll bet her boyfriend has no inkling of what goes on at these dress-up parties.

Meanwhile, Agnes makes some comment about making me a knight-tress in the Royal Order of Corsetry, for "being Guinevere with a wonderful peter."

Who'd think such an orgy was possible in this town? And for me, it all began with being finagled into wearing Clarice's panties ...

The next day, at work, my Michelle mind is reeling from Sharon's recent impulsive kiss and from the over-the-top corset-o-rama. It's hard to concentrate, and it seems all I can think about are love and erotic adventures. So, I'm more quiet around Sharon than usual. She asks if anything's wrong, and I lie, saying I didn't get enough sleep.

Later in the week she asks if I'd like to go for a car ride with her after work sometime, before she returns home. I say, of course, sure.

So on a Thursday, when we've caught up on all our work, we ask Agnes for permission to leave a half hour early. Agnes winks an OK. Sharon leisurely drives me out into the lush Wisconsin countryside on a nice warm, muggy day, to what she calls her "secret place" which she's never shared with anyone. It's at the end of a long two-track road of sorts, overgrown with weeds, leading to a secluded little grassy overlook under oak trees. By the condition of the road, it seems this place is very private, remote and secret indeed. She tells me the property belongs to her uncle.

She parks. "I come here a couple times a month just to be by myself when I'm running an errand or something," she says.

"And if you don't mind - " she peels off her dress, leaving just her plain bra and white cotton panties - "I'd like to lay in the sun." This girl is full of surprises. Who'd have thought?

She spreads out a little blanket and lies down. Her white body could use a little tanning, but for the first time I see all her nice, womanly curves. She is slightly farm-girl plump, but I'd prefer that to being city-girl emaciated. Of course, I must remain for the most part dressed because I know she needs me to be Michelle. But after I prop myself up next to her, I do hike my dress up a bit so my hairless legs can get some sun too.

While she lies there, I reach into my bra and remove the lipstick I hid away for the occasion. She's laying there with eyes closed. I roll the new bullet-shaped lipstick open and ever so gently begin applying it to her mouth. She pretends to be asleep, so I feel like I'm lipsticking Snow White. It's so arousing, tracing her ever-so-womanly lips with the red color ... She opens her lips and firms them up just a little to let me finish the job. Then I, as well as I can without a mirror, lipstick myself, and then gently lower my lips onto hers. I just barely brush them, but the lipsticks stick just a little. Then I wait.

"You can kiss me now, Michelle," she says. "I'm not afraid of you ... "

And I do, not with an Agnes kiss, but with a very tentative, kind of exploratory kiss. Her lips are so welcoming and soft ... and then she responds gently in kind.

Almost without thinking, I lay a hand down over her panties, over her cunt. She immediately reaches down as though to push it away, but instead just holds it there, as if to say, "That's far enough, Michelle." And of course, that's the way it should be.

I pull my lips away. I smell the bent grass around us, and yes, there's a bee going from flower to flower nearby, totally unaware of our birds and bees.

She opens her eyes. With lipstick on, she seems suddenly five years older. A woman.

And then side by side, we pull together and hold each other tightly. Now have my leg between her's, again against her cunt. That's when she begins crying softly.

"Is there anything wrong?" I ask, very worried.

One of her hot tears runs down her cheek onto mine.

"Oh Michelle, this is something I've fantasized about, and now that we're doing it, I'm just ... all emotions. It's like something I've carried around for years has suddenly gone away and I feel so open and light, like a breeze could blow right through me ... You must understand that, like, I've never been so physically close to anyone before."

"I know. A little bit the same with me, too. You're the first girl I ever kissed. Well, actually, you kissed me..."

We both laugh.

"I want to tell you something if you promise to keep it to yourself," she says.

"I promise."

"Living on the farm, I'm a little isolated. Of course I mix with everyone at school, but it's not like I'm going over to a girlfriend's house to study all the time. And I don't hang out around town like so many do."

She seems to like my leg between her and she raises one leg over mine.

"Well, I've been wondering if I'm attracted to girls as well as boys," she admits.

"You mean, sexually attracted."

"Yeah."

"And ... "

"Well, there are certain things about boys that turn me on, like cute faces and buns, and stuff. Like when they act a little crazy and give me a certain look. Then, there are a couple girls I've had a crush on, and I like looking at their boobs and nice hair, and sometimes I imagine holding hands with them and kissing them."

"I'm sorry to be so inquisitive, but have you imagined having sex with either?"

"Ha!," she says, "as a farm girl I've seen animals having sex in so many different ways, you wouldn't believe. ... There was this one boy, Greg, who was so nice and yet had this obvious bulge in his jeans, and I once dreamed he showed his penis to me and I touched it and it got hard, and that was it! For the life of me, I just don't think about screwing. ... Also, I know a girl who's no longer a virgin, and I listened to her tell about doing it, but it's not like I can't wait to try it out."

Sharon continues and I'm all ears: "Then about other girls: I've fantasized about sleeping with a certain girl named Donna, just to hug her close - like we're doing here - yay! - and feel her boobs and maybe kiss her."

"All of that sounds so innocent and lovely," I say. "For myself, even though I've come to enjoy becoming Michelle a little, I'm not attracted to men at all. Well, I will admit that I do enjoy looking at a really muscled body, but I can't picture having sex with a he-man, or want him to fuck me!"

"So," I ask, "what were you thinking when we went on our movie date? I mean, were you at all attracted to me? Like, did you want me to hold your hand, or something?"

"I was very nervous, because you were nervous too. In fact, I wasn't enjoying it. I just did it mainly to please you."

I laugh, and shift my leg a little between hers. Then she shifts too. She does like my leg pushing a little against her cunt. It's like a security thing; it makes both of us feel connected, I think.

"And when I began to be Michelle ... "

"Oh, well, that was so amazing. Really! You had slightly feminine features to begin with; I always liked that about a boy. And your being about my height, and having a slim build - your transformation was just totally amazing! I had neglected to see some of the nice, kinda feminine traits in you until you began dressing ... and so, Michelle, you began to enter my fantasies ... "

"And here we are," I add, happily.

"And here we are."

"Well," I add, "I only wish I could strip down to bra and panties too, but I wouldn't want to ruin your fantasy."

"True."

"When I first met you, I thought you were just another farm girl. But getting to know you ... I have feelings for you; I love to be with you ... You're very sexy!"

"Thank you. We've come quite a ways since our first date ... "

"Thank you for taking me here - to be continued?"

"Of course."

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers