Agnes Dourville Ch. 14

Story Info
Suzy, Bambi and Anthony.
3k words
4.48
9k
3
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

The Gauss family, Anton and Suzy, become an increasingly important part of my young life. Anton and I keep our little (big) secret at work, and no one seems the wiser. We carefully maintain our distance (even though I sneak looks at his fly and buns from time to time) and he grants me no favoritism. After our time in bed (with Suzy away), I return to the daily grind of truck driving, getting dusty and dirty, and meeting my fellow dudes at Massey's after work. In their bouts of humor, with Bobbi sometimes joining in, there aren't any mentions of Anton and me, except some kidding about Anton's fish. I guess that now I'm one of Anton's fish too, the exotic Pang-fish. He likes my fins and curves, and likes to slide in alongside me to extend his stiff fish-cock into me.

Suzy soon returns from her trip.

Back on the home front, I still get along well with my dad and Diane; they've stopped preaching about the importance of remaining a true-blue male. However, in a complete surprise (owing I suppose to the capability of women to perceive and empathize), one day when Diane and I are alone, she says she sees the femaleness in me ... she notices the tones in my voice, the way I move my body, and the way I tend to listen to rather than dominate conversations. She also notices that I buy clothing that's less rugged-macho and more light and unique.

"Diane," I respond, "these are things I hardly noticed in myself. I guess that makes me feel better about who I am."

"Do you miss wearing feminine things?" she asks with a quizzical smile.

I'm looking at her dressed so nicely, semi-sexually, with her nice body. I see a bra strap showing just inside her neckline.

"Of course," I say. "But I've kind of put those things to the side here, especially since I thought it would upset you and dad. And of course, Hibbing isn't exactly receptive to men in skirts!"

"Well," says Diane, "and I haven't told Gene this, but I want to help you out a little. Your birthday's coming up next week, and I want to give you a present in advance."

I perk up; I'm seeing a side of her I hadn't noticed before. She hands me a nicely wrapped box-present and I'm delighted.

"Open it, Michael."

After reading the attached card, which says something about being loved for who you are, I tear into the ribbon and wrapping. Inside (I'm almost embarrassed to see) are four pairs of panties (two cotton and two of a stretchy shiny material), a bra with lace touches, and an embroidered cotton nightie.

"If they don't fit, I can exchange them," she offers.

"I am so surprised!" I exclaim. "These are so lovely." (I find my voice slipping into one of my feminine roles - whether it's Michelle or Pang, I'm not sure.) "Certainly, I'll try them on today. I'm assuming this is something we want to keep from my dad?"

"Yes, we should. I haven't told him."

"I have something to confess," I say. "I've been wearing a panty you threw out after I managed to sew it up nice again."

"I noticed it one day among your things," Diane admits. "It's another reason I wanted to help you."

"I can't thank you enough."

"Oh, you're welcome, Michael. And if you think of something else you might want, just let me know and I can probably buy it for you, just as long as you keep all of this private, you know."

So there it is. My friend in the lingerie department. However, I'm not about to tell her I've raided and tried on her own repertoire of bras and panties.

So now I carry around two little (big) secrets: Anton's use of me to channel Pang and then Diane becoming a cross-dressing co-conspirator. I can now dress up in a limited way when no one's home, such as when my dad and Diane at church. Wearing these precious items provides a great stimulation for my increasingly wonderful masturbations. I'm sure Diane notices some after-ejaculation stains on her towels, but she never brings up the subject.

I'm typically invited to Anton and Suzy's place around once a month. At my next visit, I have dinner with them once more, and the food and wine are as usual delicious. I feel some unease, having helped Anton cheat on his wonderful wife. But there's something different in the air this time - Anton and Suzy seem to be sharing a secret, with me left out. Are they playing with me?

Suzy's dressed in a tight, knee-length leather skirt that screams "sexy," along with a fitted, white, turtle-neck pullover, through which her white bra showcasing prominent breasts can be seen.

After dinner, Anton, with a little sparkle in his eyes, says he needs to go across town to help a friend with an Alpha Romeo repair, and if I wanted, I could just watch some TV with Suzy or learn some of her cooking techniques. I say, "OK, sure, I'd like to stay a while longer," and that is that. Anton buzzes off in his car and I'm left with his fun-loving wife.

"Well, what do you want to do, Michael?" Suzy asks as she notices me eyeing her boobs and skirt.

I'm thoroughly embarrassed, and I suppose I blush.

No, it can't be. The thought lingering in my mind - that she wants some of what Anton wanted - can't be.

"TV?"

We park ourselves on their white leather sofa and start watching a quiz show. She's very intelligent - she answers a lot of the questions.

She turns the sound down low and sits so her hips touch mine. She's wearing nylons, and I'd swear her soft boob is touching my arm. I'm sneaking glances at her - all of her.

"Oh, Michael, I do have a confession to make, so we don't play games all night. Anton and I don't keep any secrets from each other; nothing. We have an open marriage, and as long as I'm number one with him, I like to keep him happy by allowing him to stray. And, I do the same, though he has more the wandering eye than I do." She laughs heartily.

"So, my dear Michael - or Michelle - Anton told me every little exciting detail about your cross-dressing and about your becoming his Pang. Sounds like you both had a hot time. Wish I'd been there to watch ... "

I clear my throat nervously. "So; so you've always known about Pang?"

"Oh, yes. She - he - was quite the looker. And, I suspect, a bit of a hooker."

"I'll have to admit I've never heard of open marriages," I manage, feeling like a dummy. "I was brought up to think that marriages were supposed to be, like, sacred, like monogamous. So I was feeling guilty about having relations with Anton."

"Oh, Michael, you are such a card. I really do look forward to seeing you in drag sometime. That's actually the wrong word to use, isn't it? I want to see you as Michelle, or Pang."

"Since we're being so open about everything," I say, "I actually thought Anton was going to allow me to dress up in your things when we were together, so I could pretend I was you. 'Cuz I really wanted to pretend to be you ... I'd love to BE you."

"I'm so flattered. ... Now tell me, Michael-Michelle, do you want to be ME or do you mostly just like my lingerie and clothes?"

"Both, I guess," I say, laughing a little. "You are really the ... sexiest ... woman I've ever met. Now I've said it. ... And Anton is probably the sexiest man I've ever met. I never thought I'd have any relations with a man."

"Anton does have a way," giggles Suzy. With that, she reaches over and puts my hand on her breast, which totally catches me by surprise. And she bends over and begins to kiss me, with her long, blonde hair tantalizingly brushing my cheek.

We end up on their bed in their bedroom, which is completely white-themed, down to the bedspread and furniture. She slowly strips me until I'm buck naked. I reciprocate by unzipping her dress, removing her sexy bra and sandals and carefully removing her nylons. I'm reluctant to make it to her final "base" - her polka-dot panties.

Her breasts are still young and pert.

"Michael, Michael, I've never played with a crossdresser before. What moves you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she lifts her mostly lace bra off the bedspread and pulls it teasingly across my cock. When it obliges by instantly going erect, she holds it inside one of the cups and pulls the lacy material down over it, squeezing it with her hand. I'm experiencing one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life ...

Then, pulling off her playful panties, she rubs them around my nose and mouth. I'd swear my penis ups another two inches.

"You're getting so wet, Michelle. You love this, don't you?"

I nod; I'm breathing heavily.

Eventually she leaves and returns with lipstick, which she generously applies (to both herself and me). I'm totally cooperative and passive because I'm merely in heaven. She tells me to purse my lips together to finish the job, then kisses me again. Her lips are soft and her tongue takes liberties with my own. I feel her boobs against me. I inhale her perfume.

"Are you hot?" she asks, with her hand around my dick's head which by now is quite lubricated. "I mean, do you want to do something with this beautiful tool of yours, Michelle? Do you want to fuck?"

"Yeah."

With that, she fits me with her bra, stuffs it with nylons, and goes find the long black Pang wig and adjusts it on me.

"Now."

She assumes a doggy-style position, her nice butt high up, with her cunt lips inviting as hell, which is where I place my looming erection's head, and swab it around as our juices merge.

"Michelle," she says simply.

I slowly push in, looking down upon my breasts and my long dark hair falling on her derriere. These sights inflame me and I begin tantalizingly pumping. She moans a little. I notice one of her hands is busy with her cunt from underneath.

With my hands grabbing, appropriately, her love handles, I pull her hips into me with each thrust, and she moves in unison. Shit! I'm Michelle, fucking Suzy, and it's feeling better all the time. I go so smoothly into her, up to her hilt, and I begin to bang her, and bang her good.

I close my eyes.

I'm climbing toward the peak, I'm getting there very fast, and I love the tight feeling of the bra, my long hair over my shoulders, and Suzy's tight vagina. Suddenly I'm enveloped in a profusion of colors and fabrics and I'm soaring and I feel totally one with her and am carried by overwhelming waves of pleasure as I spurt inside her royal cunt again and again.

"Don't stop," she pleads, as I return to Earth (but keep pumping). She's madly playing with herself. I reach down to cup her breast and smooth my hand over her nipple, and then she mightily jerks with a little scream, and then there are smaller jerks, and she collapses, closes her eyes, and searches for my hand and holds it.

Anton returns after an hour, and we all pretend Suzy and I were just watching TV. Well, maybe watching A TV.

Anton drives me home, making idle conversation ...

Back home with dad and Diane again, I count my blessings. I'm feeling so open and liberated, but sometimes I wonder if I'm about to become a sex addict. I guess I'm lucky that people are attracted to me despite my being increasingly a sissy-boy in private.

Time moves on. I have more money in the bank, and I've written to Sharon one more time. I must try to keep those home fires burning!

Anton tells me about a special little bar called Bambi's Hideaway in the town of Grand Rapids, around 30 miles away. "I've only heard about it," he professes. "I'd love to check it out, but I must keep up appearances, and in these parts the word gets around faster than you'd imagine - of where you hang out, you know."

"Bambi's Hideaway? That's cute. So ... "

"I hear it's mostly a gay-lesbian bar, but I also hear that cross-dressers hang out there too ... A smattering of everything."

To make a long story short, one weekend Anton "takes me fishing" over in that area, and while he really does do some fishing, he drops me off at the bar, with me promising to fill him in on the action.

It's Saturday night, and as usual I'm very nervous about going to a new place. The bar, appropriately for a northwoods establishment, is in a ramshackle, rambling building, with the usual beer signs, and around six cars in front. More show up later.

What makes it a little unusual are the dainty little curtains in the windows, making it look a little more like a cozy restaurant or bed and breakfast than a bar.

I enter, wearing one of the panties Diane gave me, underneath. There's considerable cigarette smoke in the dim interior. Patrons at the long bar swivel to check me out. Even though I was given an advance description by Anton, I'm definitely not used to seeing two men and also two women dancing together to country-western jukebox music. Trying to appear nonchalant, I sit down and order a Hamm's beer off the tap. Hamm's is advertised as from "the land of sky-blue waters," so I figure it's the appropriate choice.

I end up striking up a conversation with a middle-aged guy named Pablo, who says he lives and works in Duluth and came out for some fishing. He's also fishing for something else, as his hand soon strays to my thigh. I gently remove it and tell him I'm not in the mood. He's imbibed enough to not press the issue, and we continue to talk. I tell him it's my first time here.

"Oh, good. This is a nice place, verrrrry nice, Michael. You know how this place got its name? Well, there's this guy Bambi ... You don't believe me? Just wait 'til 11 when she makes her appearance. That's what people come for, to see Bambi."

And so, after I'm there for an hour or so, getting a little juiced and comfortable, Pablo is looking a little more attractive, but ... not attractive enough when compared to my Anton.

But "Bambi" does show up, and if we're speaking tropical fish, he/she's truly an exotic one, with, like, flowery fins and tendrils, and pinks, reds and yellows with touches of glitter. The only other person I can compare him to is Liberace on TV, except that this Liberace presents as female. She's fat, but who gives a shit? She sashays in with rhinestone-encrusted glasses, a voluminous white-ish wig, tight Playboy-bunny-like costume on her upper portions (with flesh kind of oozing out), matched with a voluminous, puffed-out square-dance-style skirt with petticoats underneath, which Bambi shows off frequently. Her personality is so funny and likable and infectious - I can easily see how her Hideway is popular.

Also, I've noticed more people have arrived to see her, and I guess a good share of them are straight and just enjoy a good show.

Bambi leaves a wake as she makes her way from customer to customer, then seats herself at an upright piano with microphone. The bartender brings her a couple glasses of champagne, and Bambi begins to sing.

Oh, yes, the singing: it's her take on top-40 1950s hits (imagine Doris Day and Perry Como) with her turning their tepid lyrics into satirical, naughty takes on sex and love. Very funny indeed. There's much applause, wit the audience coming together as one. Every once in a while, she puts her hands under her "boobs" and gives them a comical shove upward, and resumes singing.

This obviously, is drag, the term Suzy didn't want to apply to me.

As the evening winds down, I find myself sitting next to a more attractive man than Pablo. He's quiet and has intense eyes and I finally find an excuse to strike up a conversation.

What's interesting is that his black hair is unusually long, his features are quite striking (not those of the usual Nordic Minnesotan) and he moves in a feline, semi-feminine fashion. He has a lot of the Anton in him.

I learn his name is Anthony Redbird and he lives on the nearby Watowauk Indian reservation. He's wearing a rather slinky shirt; I can see the beginnings of breasts underneath, and this definitely raises my level of interest. We tenderly walk around the subject of who we are for a time, but I, still inebriated, finally feel comfortable telling him that I have another side of me I call Michelle.

He looks intently at me and says frankly, "We should talk; but somewhere else."

After I obtain Anthony's phone number and he mine, Anton finally picks me up around 1 a.m. We check into a motel. Anton has all my Pang things and the next morning I oblige him again, though doing it in a rundown motel doesn't quite have the charm it does at his place. On the other hand, I'm feeling much more comfortable with anal penetration with all its nuances and pleasures. We fit together well. I have pleasured him, and for a short time, I am wonderfully Pang again.

I tell him all about Bambi's and about Anthony.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers