Agnes Dourville Ch. 16

Story Info
A lark after dark.
1.8k words
4.57
7.6k
3
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Anton picks me up. He can tell that Anthony (Fern) and I had some kind of adventure, but I don't ruin the specialness of it by telling him. I don't think he would understand, nor Suzy either. I just say that I learned a lot about Indian culture and that Fern's a two-spirit person.

As the winter begins in full force in northern Minnesota, and working becomes even more rugged, and staying warm amidst the snow is imperative, I am on good terms with my father and Diane. He still doesn't seem aware that Diane slips me, well, slips (!) and panties and things, keeping me happy. I somewhat miss sex after my spiritual connection with Fern, but of course creative wanking keeps my young libido satisfied.

I've now amassed a lot of money, and let Agnes and Sharon know that I plan to return to Douglas next summer. I wonder how they feel about me, having been gone so long and offering little communication. They still don't have an address for me.

Anton and Suzy still have me over once in a while for a weekend, and I'm happy I no longer have to dress only as Pang (I never could match her beauty, anyway ... ). I'm ever so grateful that Suzy has begun allowing me to wear her things, as long as I supply my own lingerie. This becomes quite exciting, as we are closely matched in dress and shoe size. I have to be careful not to let the neighbors see.

One weekend over at their place, as Michelle, after I help Suzy cook and clean, she decides to reward me. Anton will be away for a few hours, and she wants to surprise him by giving me a complete re-do. I willingly accept, and after she outfits me with sexier clothing, I sit for her with a towel around my shoulders. I love every minute of her applying eyeliner, mascara, makeup, blush, lipstick, plus a pair of her sexy earrings and a blond wig. Sitting there, I love the feeling of my bra underneath, offering those wonderful mounds that make me feel so sexy and womanly.

She's having such a great time, calling me her little sister, and it's contagious. We want to impress Anton with her skill, and she doesn't seem at all concerned that he'll be too drawn to me.

When she exclaims, "all done, girl," I step into the strapped, short heels she offers, and stand up, removing the towel. She guides me (a little unsteady) over to her full-length mirror where I see the all-new Michelle. Well, I'm sort of Suzy, too, because I'm wearing her things - a pencil skirt and a tight, thin sweater displaying my boobs, plus her earrings, necklace and bracelets (even a ring!). But most of all, my face has been utterly transformed. She's amazingly skillful with makeup - with my utterly bewitching eyes, especially; Agnes and Clarice were never capable of anything like this!

I thank her, hug her and give her a little kiss.

I have really, truly become someone else. A very mature, womanly Michelle. Suzy takes a picture or two, and I just plain enjoy walking around, drawing my entire being into this new confection, this new embodiment of "woman". I'm on top of the world. I change into more everyday shoes and keep helping Suzy with chores, waiting for Anton to return.

When he does, rushing in and brushing a little snow off his jacket and boots, he spots me and lets out a long wolf whistle. "Michelle, Michelle ... Suzy, Suzy, what have you done with my Pang? I mean, seriously, Michelle you look so entirely sexy. My God!" He walks around me, taking me in from all sides.

So, as the afternoon moves toward suppertime, and it gets dark outside, we sit down to a meal, while the fish in the tanks in the background swim lazily, absorbed in their own little worlds. Suzy has slipped into her favorite leather skirt and a soft, dark cashmere sweater and her hair is smartly pulled back into a bun. She easily outclasses me, especially with her wonderfully lilting voice, while I struggle a little to sound feminine. My woman's voice has deeper undertones than I like, despite my speaking softly, but they don't seem to notice.

Suzy is serving lasagna, perfectly suited to a cold day, and a winter salad, along with red wine; a lot of red wine. Dessert is apple pie from a bakery. Suzy isn't much into baking.

Afterwards, we sit watching some nutty program on TV, we two women and a man. Finally, Anton asks if I want to sleep over, hinting that there might be more to it than just sleep ...

"Yes, of course," I murmur, still trying for that elusive feminine voice. And so I call my dad and Diane to let them know. Then I retreat to the bathroom to re-apply my lipstick and make sure everything's in place.

When it comes time for bedtime, I politely say I'll be heading toward the guest bedroom. But Suzy protests, saying "Oh, Michelle, we've planned something fun and you just might want to join us ... "

We've continued drinking wine into the evening, and so it doesn't take much to get me to follow them into their bedroom. Suzy pulls the curtains shut and Anton begins eagerly taking his trousers off. Suzy doesn't waste any time turning all the lights out, and total darkness ensues. I hear both of them busily undressing and wonder if I should be doing the same. I picture Suzy removing her bra and panties, and Anton his tight underwear. But I stop wondering about undressing when I feel gentle hands slowly and teasingly removing my skirt, shoes and sweater; and then my bra, pantyhose and panties. Only my wig remains.

I occasionally feel Suzy's breasts brushing against me as well as Anton's bobbing erection, which once in a while brushes against my own rising penis. And not a word is spoken! There's just breathing. I feel someone's fingers encircling the base of my hard penis, and then fingers cupping my balls. After that, Anton (it could only be Anton) suddenly lifts me up and somehow deposits me on their bed in the darkness. I am getting quite excited being at their whim l and I don't dare say a word.

Soon, fingers are lightly playing with my nipples and I almost spasm. Then, someone is smoothing my penis' pre-cum all around its head, and I involuntarily thrust my midsection up. I feel a surge of electricity. Then I hear someone clicking their tongue as if to say, "Michelle, you get so excited."

Someone now straddles me (I feel their body heat) and lowers their orifice onto my prick. It has to be Suzy. I can smell her juices. And about the same time, Anton plays the head of his dick across my lips, so I can taste its juices. Suzy just sits on me for a little while, enjoying having me inside her, and then we both begin thrusting against each other. She is a little heavier than my vision butterfly was!

I immensely want to penetrate her deeply. It's like I want to lose my dick inside her, to fuck her to her very center, the center of all joy. As I do so, I can't help but explosively cum. I squirt endlessly, and then she's screaming like a cat in heat. She pulls off me, with heavy breathing. I lie there, wasted and blissed out, feeling my girly wig's hair deliciously alongside my head. I imagine having breasts and a cunt then, and put my hand on my sticky prick as though to verify it. What a ditzy broad I am! Michelle has a magic tool.

They're lying on either side of me. Soon, I reach around until I find Anton's dick, now semi-erect. It's my turn. I get on all fours and put the head of his large penis against my lips. It seems it takes only a second for his huge erection to return, along with some heavy breathing. He reaches down and moves his tip between my lips, back and forth. The taste is still a little strange, but this newness greatly excites me. I'm oblivious to Suzy at the moment, but eventually I feel her behind me (surprise! - how did she know I was on all fours?), feeling around my ass, eventually finding my little asshole and smoothing some lube on and in it.

I leave Anton's member for a moment as I feel her enter me ever so gently. Suzy with a dick! She soon enters me deeply, but I break silence to say, "Please, just a couple inches!" I move my ass around to gain the most sensation, and she pumps a little. I moan.

Meanwhile, she takes hold of my cock underneath and just holds on, almost as though she's getting ready to milk me ... I'm in heaven. And I'm back with Anton's cock (he must know his wife is fucking me). I now have my hand around his shaft and copious amounts of precious pre-cum are leaking from it as I continue to play it along my lips. I'm feeling things at both ends, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. Now I move Anton's penishead into my mouth, moving my lips all around the circumcised skin just beyond the tulip-like head. I taste him, the most intimate part of him, and it's driving him crazy. He can't help himself and begins thrusting deeper into my mouth until I'm nearly gagging. Now that doesn't seem very feminine, does it? So I pull back just a little so I can breathe once in a while. He is really going at it, this virile guy, and it doesn't take long for his nicely warm semen to squirt into me - if only I had a cunt it could've gone into ...

Just like when I fucked Suzy before, he keeps jerking crazily and ejaculating, so much so that some of it's dripping from my mouth, like frosting from a cupcake. He withdraws and just lies there, and I can devote my full attention to Suzy behind me again.

Now, she has her hands on my hips as she pulls me alternately off and onto her cock. I imagine she's fucking my cunt ... Now I begin to take part and speed up the action a bit. This gives her license to enter me more deeply, which I begin to enjoy. I begin to cup my very slippery penis with my hand and give it a good up and down massage. We're now fucking so fast and hard, with my hand doing its magic, and suddenly I jerk and climax and ejaculate once more, all over their bed.

Suzy stops, pulls out and kisses my back tenderly. I hear a few metal snaps being pulled apart as she removes her wonderful dick, and then I find myself lying between the two of them. I think it's Anton that kisses me ever so lightly, and then someone's hand is laid on my now-resting penis. I lay my own hand on Suzy's wet cunt, and we all fall asleep for hours, in the dark.

What a night. What a night.

(continued ... )

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers