Agnes Dourville Ch. 18

Story Info
From RN to MS.
1.1k words
4.52
9.8k
4

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

I am lucky, very lucky. Sometimes I think I have a little guardian angel sitting on my shoulder (on my bra strap) leading my life down lucky lanes that ultimately lead to good things - good things I really don't deserve.

I'm going to skip through a lot of time now. It's time to draw my story of a young lad, or young lady, to a close.

Both Sharon and I attend Winneta State College in Middletown. It's a small city about 50 miles north of Douglas, We live together, sleep together and are girlfriends together, at home anyway. Once in a while we'll drive at night to some other town as girlfriends, for a supper out, but in Middletown we play it safe.

I feel so fulfilled and whole being Michelle. My hair is now naturally long and I'm thankful for not having to wear wigs. But I do not yield, like Fern did, to the temptation of taking hormones to grow breasts, even though I would love to have some. I must shave very closely, daily. If we go out in the evening, twice daily.

Sharon's mother and father, having seen me as Michelle at the store, know about us, but as long as Sharon's happy and I seem stable and relate to them as a guy, and our girlfriend relationship isn't ever mentioned, they don't say a thing.

At college, after long discussions with Sharon, I decide to become that rare animal, a male RN. A male registered nurse. Male RNs are pretty rare, but that doesn't bother me in the least. I enjoy being the only male among the other RN students in my classes and I like working with women more than with men. My truck driver days were an aberration!

I really do wish I could be Michelle all day, every day, but that isn't to be, and I don't want to go through a surgical sex change. That makes Sharon happy.

Sharon and I do extremely well with our studies. Upon graduating (even my mother comes) we remain in Middletown and Sharon finds CPA work nearby. I finish my interning at a nearby hospital and receive my nursing degree and license. I find work at a hospital in Madison and start bringing home good paychecks. Sharon and I are busy and enjoying domestic bliss. We live this way for three years, Sharon and Michael and Michelle.

But eventually, I begin researching a better opportunity for Michelle. Because I belong to the nurse's union, I get their national magazine. One time I find an article about a hospital in New Mexico that's breaking new ground on sexual orientation and gender identity. It's an area of the state ripe with highly educated retirees and PhDs from the nearby research facility at Los Alamos.

Anyway, the hospital has begun doing sexual reassignment surgeries, and the nearby town, according to the article anyway, has been highly supportive.

I write the hospital administrator at Los Benditos Regional Hospital and introduce myself (along with my crossdressing predilection) and pass on some recommendations from college instructors and my current job, and mention I'd like to work as a woman. I think - ha! - they'll think I'm some flake and never respond. But they do, and they want to interview me. Now it's time to tell Sharon.

She does appreciate my desire to live full-time as a woman, but she's not very interested in leaving Wisconsin. I can understand that. It would be all about me, with little for her.

Nonetheless, I fly out for an interview. It turns out they'd like someone like me to work with the sex-surgery patients who are increasingly arriving for their life-changing procedure. They think I'd have a good rapport with them.

"So, if you're around these people all the time, wouldn't you want the change too?" asks Sharon.

"I don't think so," I offer. "Maybe sometime I could have some artificial breasts inserted, but I don't want to lose my magic dick." We both laugh.

Sharon does think things over as time passes, and I receive a nice job offer, with great pay and benefits. She goes to the library and reads up on New Mexico, orders the state's tourist brochures, and familiarizes herself with the Los Alamos area. She warms to the idea.

Now, Sharon and I have been living in New Mexico for five years, as more or less a lesbian couple, but with some built-in male benefits (no strap-on required!). Departing from my earlier inclinations, I've been taking a very low dose of a hormone replacement therapy "cocktail" - just enough to develop tiny breasts and reduce my beard growth (and feminize my voice slightly), but not enough to lower my male sexual drive. That's the advantage of knowing doctors who are very close to this area of medicine ...

Sharon, along with another woman, have developed a very successful accounting practice in the Los Alamos region.

We plan to have children when we reach the age of 33 or 34, so not for a while. In the meantime, I am deliciously, full-time, Michelle. I sleep with Sharon wearing a nightgown, and when I get up I shower; shave very closely; put on bra and panties and insert breast forms; do my makeup and brush my long hair; pull on some pantyhose and unsexy nurse's white walking shoes; and then slip into my nurse's dress. On some other days, as when I speak to groups about sexual reassignment, I wear everyday dresses (with a professional flair) and pumps.

I step in front of a group of six nervous and yet excited pre-surgery patients. "Good morning, everyone. Welcome to Los Benditos Medical Center, your home for the next few weeks. My name is Michelle, and I'll be your nurse liaison while you're here. I will be your go-to person when you have concerns and questions. Just so you know, and may already suspect (!}, I was formerly Michael, but I now live full-time as a woman. I have elected not to do surgery, but do take a low level of hormones. As you might expect, this all has given me a insight into the path you're taking. I know how momentous your decision is and that some of you don't have much family support for your journey. Allow me to be sort of 'family' for you here, and I will hold your hand if you'd like. Now, I'll answer any of your questions as well as I can ... Hello, Janine ...?"

I am Michelle now, and everyone relates to me as a woman. I couldn't ask for anything more (except maybe to officially marry Sharon while wearing a fabulous wedding gown). And it all began, curiously enough, with my aunt Agnes Dourville.

*****

Note: Before this month is out I'll be starting a new Literotica novella, "Le Sexe Superieur," about a time and place where gender roles are amazingly reversed. I hope it will be a fun read.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers