Agnes Is Naughty-Again

Story Info
She deserves every stroke of the quirt.
2.3k words
4.2
33.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

I entered the through the front door and didn't see anyone. As I was heading toward the kitchen I heard Barbara holler "Give that fucking bitch a good whipping. She deserves every stroke of the quirt that you give her. She's been nothing but a drunken whore today with her drinking and pissing.

Whip her pussy lips good and hard."

I could hear her voice coming from the back porch and as I looked out the door I could see Agnes with a ball gag in her mouth and her arms high over her head fastened to the eye hooks in the porch roof. Father was wearing his black garter belt, black full fashioned stockings, black bikini panties, and high heeled shoes. He was holding a quirt in his hand and was trying to get Agnes to spread her legs further apart. He kept nudging her legs with the quirt and telling her to spread them further. He would have been more successful if he had used a spreader bar to get them apart. "You fucking old whore, just get your legs spread apart." he hollered at Agnes. But she kept trying to keep them together.

Barbara had on a red six strap garter belt with black full fashioned stockings, a cut out bra with her dark red nipples sticking out of the cups, and red high heels. She wasn't wearing any panties so I could see her flaming red cunt hair and belly fur. "The fucking cunt is drinking again and needs to be whipped. She can't leave the sauce alone anymore. Look at her. She is such a sorry looking cunt. She's got her sheer black Directoire Knickers on and her garter girdle and the fucking seams on her stockings are still crooked."

Suddenly withoput any warning the pee began streaming out of Agnes and dripping out of her knickers. Father was enraged and began whipping her now soaking wet cunt with the quirt. She tried to evade the blows but only succeeded in making him whip her cunt harder. The pee was running down both legs and onto the floor of the porch. I could only think she must have really had to piss pretty badly to pee that much.

As he was whipping Agnes's cunt Barbara got in front of father and took his cock out of his panties and began sucking on it. I saw him get an instant erection and thought he was going to shoot his semen in her mouth immediately. Suddenly she let go of his cock and got on her hands and knees and told father to fuck her cunt from behind with his nicely cut cock. I had a fine view of him pushing and pulling his six inch peter in and out of her cunt.

His cock was curved like a scimitar and was obviously stroking Barbara in the right places.

Suddnely fathers cock was out of Barbabra's cunt

momentarily, and Barbara reached up with both hands and pulled Agnes's knickers down around her knees.

As she did so, I could see all of Agnes's gray hair dripping wet with pee and all matted together. Barabara quickly moved her mouth to Agnes's cunt and began licking her pussy as father shoved his long hard cock back into her cunt. During all of this Agnes is able to stand on the porch floor and now with Barbara licking her wet cunt she really spreads her legs apart. Barbara proceeded to lick and suddenly I see father straighten up and arch his back. I know he has just erupted inside Barbaba's cunt with a huge load of semen. Barbara said "You are nothing but a big motherfucking cocksman and I love your big cut cock fucking me. Keep it inside of me until it begins to shrivel up. Then I want to suck it clean."

Father slipped his now shriveled cock out of her cunt and she turned around and took it in her mouth. She sucked him until he was cleaned off then told him to lie down on the porch. She squatted over him and began pissing a very strong stream on his belly. Suddenly she moved up until she was over his face and gave his a stream in his mouth.

She finished and pulled on a pair of black panties that were lying off to the side of the porch. "I don't want to have your semen running down my legs. I want some of it going into the crotch of my panties so they get nice and wet."

Father asked Agnes "Can you behave now and not get drunk again until I give you permission to have a drink or two?" Agnes shook her head "yes" and with that father took the ball gag out of her mouth and released her arms from the eye hooks.

As he did so I noticed the nice growth of grey hair under her armpits. I looked at her legs and her still wet stockings and noticed she also had matted grey hair on her legs. Father must have told her to stop shaving her armpits and legs.

Father told Agnes to kneel down in front of him and to open her mouth. As she did so, he began pissing directly into her wide open mouth. Agnes begins drinking as much piss as she could but ultimately father is pissing faster than she can swallow so it dribbled out of her mouth and down onto her big teats with the long nipples. Suddnely he just aimed his cock at her belly and got her girdle all wet and then aimed it down toward her cunt. Finished pissing he tells her to stick it in her mouth and suck him clean.

Suddenly they all see me watching the proceedings and Barbara asks "How long have you been standing there watching?"

"I came in and you were hollering to father to give her cunt a good whipping. I watched everything from that point on, so I think I saw it all."

Father asked Agnes "Do you want John to take you up to your bedroom and get you cleaned up? Of course he can do with you whatever he wants to do."

"Yes Master, I would like him to do that."

"Good, then Barbara and I can go to bed and play with each other. I need to eat her pussy out and probably give her some more cock at least one more time today. So John, take the old cunt upstairs and have your pleasure with her."

I pushed Agnes up the stairs till we reached the top then asked her if she needed to pee again. She told John that she had to go just a little bit so he told her to sit on the toilet and piss while he unfastened her stockings and took them off her legs. He could quickly see all the mass of grey hair growing on her legs to indicate she had not been shaving them for awhile. When she finished all she left on was her girdle and he began pulling it down to take it off of her so she was now standing nude before him. Her teats were hanging nearly down to her navel and her long nipples looked very enticing.

"I'm going to wash your belly and cunt with some warm water then we are going to get into your bed and I am going to nurse on your lovely, large nipples. However, you are going to put on one of your cut out bras before I nurse. That way your huge teats will be somewhat confined and I will be able to suckle alright. Before we do that however, I am going to stick your douche rod up your cunt and wash you out with some nice hot water."

Agnes spread her legs wide open and pulled her long cunt lips apart so he could insert the nozzle into her sticky cunt. He shoved the nozzle in and began squirting the very warm water into her cunt. It wasn't long before it began to seep out onto the floor. John pulled the nozzle out and refilled the bulb with more tepid water. Again he inserted it into her cunt and squeezed the tepid water into her cunt. Satisfied she was cleaned out he told Agnes to get a towel and wipe the water up off the floor. He told her to get into her bedroom so he could eat her pussy.

Agnes had put her sheer black cut out bra on so her nipples were standing straight out in front as well as being able to see all of her teats.

"Now that you got my cunt cleaned I want you to suck my clit and eat my pussy. I need to feel a nice warm tongue in my cunt and licking my peehole. Put your mouth right over my peehole and suck that too."

She spread her cunt lips wide apart and I found her clit and began to suck it. It got big in an instant and she moaned softly as I sucked on it. Then I put my mouth over her peehole. I tried to stick my tongue in it, but my tongue was too large to fit in it. As I sucked on it I could feel her release a little piss which I sucked up. Then I stuck my tongue deep into her cunt and she really began to wiggle and squirm.

"Agnes, I think you need another good fucking so take my nice uncut cock in your mouth and suck it till it gets nice and hard. Don't pull the foreskin back. Just suck on it with the foreskin covering the head. Once you get it hard you can stick it in your cunt and I'll give you a good fucking with it."

She took me in her mouth and began sucking my cock. I was pretty horny after seeing her on the rear porch all strung up and being whipped by father, so I got hard pretty quickly. Agnes sensed that and lay on her back and pulled me into her. Her cunt was still wet from getting douched so my cock went in all the way immediately. I gave her a good fucking pounding in and out of her cunt.

Sensing I was about to shoot my load of semen in her cunt she said "After you shoot I want to lick your cock when you take it out of my cunt. I want to get it nice and clean. Then you can nurse me while we fall asleep."

I filled her cunt with love juice and as I shriveled up I pulled it out and she stuck it in her mouth and sucked me clean. When she finished I got in bed with her and turned to nurse on her right teat. Her nipple was nice and long and she murmured and ooohed and aaahed while I nursed. It must have been good for her too because she suddeenly shifted and I began to nurse on her left teat. Suddenly I knew I was falling asleep.

She must have gotten up and pulled on a pair of knickers so all my semen wouldn't drip on the sheets.

A couple of hours later I woke up and decided to sneak downstairs and see what was going on. The light in fathers bedroom was still on and the door was slightly ajar so I looked in. Barbara was flat on her back with her nylon clad legs sticking up in the air and fathers face was buried in her cunt. She said "Not only are you a very good motherfucker, but you are also a very good cunt eater. Now suck on my peehole while I dribble a little pee in your mouth."

He sucked her peehole a little bit, then moved up over her and rammed his scimitar shaped cock into her gaping cunt. She squealed with delight as he forced his cock up to her cervix.

"You big mother fucking cunt licker. You really know how to turn my fuck motor on. Now give me your big load of love juice so I can come again."

With that I saw him arch his back and shove his cock all the way into her cunt. He held it there so I knew he had shot his load into her cunt. She told him to just leave his cock in her cunt until he got soft, then she would lick him clean.

Suddenly he looked over and saw me standing in the doorway. "Did you get a good view?" he asked.

"She realy likes to fuck doesn't she?"

I told him I had seen what they were doing and I loved it. He should just keep fucking her. With that I turned and went back upstairs and got back in bed with Agnes. I must have fallen asleep in two minutes.

Agnes still had her sheer black cut out bra and knickers on when I heard her get up to piss. I got up and got her chamberpot and told her to push knickers down to her ankles, spread her legs wide apart, and pull her cunt lips open while I held the pot. Almost immediately the hissing sound of pissing started and the golden rain began falling into the pot along with some of the semen I had shoot into her cunt earlier. She finished and I decided I needed to go too. I just held my uncut cock and began pissing through the foreskin until I finished. When I put the pot down Agnes grabbed my cock and said, "I need your fucking cock back inside my wet cunt. I can't get enough of your uncut prick." I told her to just kick her knickers off and we would put them back on after I had fucked her again.

So we climbed back into bed and Agnes played with my cock for about a minute then got on top of me and slid it into her sopping wet cunt, sliding all the way down on it at once.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers