Agnes' Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Agnes takes more control and enjoys it.
3k words
4.44
19k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers

Agnes was getting more at ease and confident controlling Jake's masturbation. She preferred to think of her actions, even the more risqué ones, as essential even if unpleasant elements in taming and controlling his animal urges. In her mind she often managed to find an ironic appropriateness that she was using those same urges and desires to keep them within tolerable bounds. She was reluctant to see her actions in terms of power and control, or to admit how much it excited her.

One measure of her ease with this new arrangement was giving Jake a "show". It had started almost by accident when she was supervising one of his masturbations and he was having a little trouble getting erect. She had taunted him about needing his pictures by asking if he needed to see her undergarments. He had said 'yes' and for reasons she wasn't even clear about she showed him, to a satisfactory result.

The price for one of these shows had been set as a switching with fresh cut birch branches. In order to keep after orgasm switching for more severe punishment, he had to pay for his show in advance. Asking for a show had become Jake's most common way of asking for permission to masturbate, as it was this evening.

"Do you think your work has been satisfactory?" Agnes asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered promptly.

"I agree, it has," she replied. "Very well, go get ready."

Jake was naked and bent over the dining room chair in no time. Agnes selected two medium thickness birch branches that had been soaking in brine for several days. They would be wonderfully flexible and provide a little extra snap at the end of each stroke.

As the first blow struck him right at the sweet spot where legs and buttocks meet, Jake grunted and Agnes began her lecture.

"I hope you understand and appreciate all the effort I put in to helping you control your animalistic urges."

"Yes, dear," Jake squeaked out quickly between rapid breathes.

"This is not easy for me. I didn't want to have to have anything to do with your baser needs. I certainly didn't want to parade around like a whore for you, while you...you know!"

The blows kept coming more rapidly and he had trouble getting out his "yes, dear" response.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself? A grown man taking a beating just so you can see a woman's underwear?"

Jake was crying out in pain as each blow left a new red mark on his behind, and he had no other answer to Agnes' rhetorical question.

The tingling feeling between Agnes' legs had started but she didn't want to give in to it tonight. I have control over my urges, she thought with determination. With Jake's ass striped and red all over she suspended the switching and told him to come along to the bathroom.

He tried to sit down gently on the toilet seat, but he winced at even the slightest pressure. Agnes smiled a little, almost to herself. She liked the idea that he would put himself through so much. She stood just out of arm's reach of the toilet, still fully clothed in her house dress.

"May I touch myself?" he asked in what had become their custom. Agnes didn't always allow him to touch.

"You may, but no squirting until I say."

She unbuttoned the simple house dress and let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Her brassiere was white and completely opaque, and covered half her mid-drift. Agnes' breasts were not huge, but the stitching on the brassiere looked like it could easily restrain a mule. It was reinforced and held whatever might be put inside it slightly up and smoothly rounded. She ran her hands over the mounds as she had seen the women do in Jake's pictures, accenting their shape and size and then lifting a little at the bottom as if offering them.

Jake sat transfixed, his hand in automatic up and down motions. From where he sat the little smile looked seductive, just like his French pictures. From Agnes' side of the smile it was amazed amusement at how a few simple gestures were enough to make men lose their reason; and vindication that they all needed to be strictly controlled.

Her hands moved slowly down to her hips. A simple slip might have covered her brassiere and panties, but not today. The panties would normally have been covered by a foundation garment, or girdle, but out here on the farm it just wasn't comfortable or convenient for work. The girdle would also have held stockings up but again, there just wasn't a need. Instead, the heavy thick cotton panties had a waist band that went right up to her navel, leaving only an inch or two before the bottom of the brassiere started. The legs of the panties would only have needed a few more inches down the legs to appear the same as Jake's boxer shorts. But still they managed to make a little "v" between her legs. He thought he could barely make out a dark triangle in that "v". If only the panties weren't so thick!

Agnes had gotten a lot more comfortable with the ritual of posing for his "shows." She pulled the panties tight across her pubes and smoothly caressed her hip curves and then her mound. Slowly she pushed the waist band down until just the top of her thick dark bush showed. Jake's hand was picking up the pace. She swayed her hips rhythmically and watched his eyes follow her movement. She was reminded of the County Fair and the hypnotist who had that fellow entranced watching a small jewel on a chain swing back and forth.

She continued to tease him with little flashes of her pubic hair, a little more showing every so often. She moved to the legs of the panties and pulled the leg open a little, revealing more of the black curly hair covering her most feminine of places. Jake was struggling to find his words.

"May I..."

"NO! Hands on the top of your head, now!" Agnes briefly pulled the panty leg far enough over to reveal, just for an instant, pouty lips peeking out of the hair thicket. Even with his hands on his head she thought Jake might spurt anyway.

"That's all for tonight. Get dressed. You're done." She said with a great deal of internal satisfaction, reaching for her dress.

"But you said my work has been satisfactory," he pleaded.

"It has. It just hasn't been that long since you were allowed to squirt your mess. Why it was just three weeks ago." She continued to button up her house dress. Jake walked past her to return to the dining room to get dressed. Almost as an after-thought she called after him, "And don't you think about cheating. You know I'll find out. And believe me, you don't want the switching that's coming for that."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Jake worked extra diligently the coming week and predictably asked for permission to have a squirt. Still sore from his previous week's switching he thought he couldn't stand the price of another show and would have to rely on his pictures and memory.

"So no show this time is it? Didn't you like last week's show?"

"The show was great! One of the best ever! But I'm too sore to take another switching right now. I was hoping that since it's been 4 weeks you'd allow me to squirt."

Agnes had been hoping to switch Jake again, and this time let herself experience the tingling until it overwhelmed her. The fact that they had both waited for a pleasure, and that the anticipation had been so intense gave her an idea.

"It's better with a show, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. But I just can't take another switching so soon. You really gave it to me last week."

"What if you got a show tonight, and for the next three weeks. And no switching?"

"Really!? That would be great?"

"Not so fast. There would be something for you to give up." Jake looked a little crest fallen, he should have known it was too good to be true. "No squirting until the fourth show. And that show you will have to pay for in advance with a switching. But you will be guaranteed to be able to finish."

Jake was counting things up in his head. That would be three shows without a switching and one with. That was more frequent than he had ever had shows. But no squirting till that fourth show, why by then it would be 7 weeks. That was almost twice as long as he had ever gone without squirting.

"They'll be good shows? Like last week?" he asked with some urgency in his voice. Agnes knew she had him.

"Yes, I promise. But you have to be true to your word. No self-abuse on your own. If you do, the deal is off and I will punish you twice as hard. All I can give you in one day and then another the very next. You know you can't stand that."

He agreed, yet Agnes knew she would have to redouble her vigilance. She just couldn't imagine he wouldn't try to cheat. True enough, Jake had thought that he might be able to get away with a quick one if he just couldn't stand anymore, the whole time just seemed too much to contemplate.

It was harder than Jake could have imagined. The weekly show, together with being allowed to stroke to the edge of squirting, made his denial all the more acute. He was soon looking for an opportunity to cheat, but Agnes seemed to be a step ahead of him. Every time he thought he was going to have some time alone, there she was. Her thwarting his opportunity helped him past the crisis point and he was able to remind himself of the horrible consequences of cheating as well as losing out on all the shows he was getting without having to pay for them with his backside.

Little could he know that the denial was having a similar effect on Agnes. She offered him the shows because she felt sure he couldn't go that long without giving in to his lust. Then she would have an opportunity to give him a really sound switching and experience that wonderful feeling again. Her anxiousness perhaps caused her to be a little too obvious in her monitoring of Jake's habits. Her own desires drove her to new levels in her shows in the hope of driving Jake's into uncontrollable territory.

Caressing her breasts through the brassiere she said softly, "I bet you'd love to feel them, wouldn't you?" As she worked her way down her body she asked if he would like to see more. Reaching her sex she said, "I know this is what you want. Have you imagined what it would feel like to enter me?" Jake was beyond answering as he watched her pull the panty aside, revealing her moist and slightly flared lips surrounded by thick dark curls. "It has to be much better than a hand for making you squirt." Jake almost lost control in that moment.

When the day for his show and relief finally came they were both filled with enormous anticipation. Agnes was looking forward to the switching she would give him before the show. She had three long birch branches soaking for two days in brine to ensure that they were plenty flexible and wouldn't snap at the first few blows. It had been a long time since she felt the massive tingling and throbbing release between her legs that often accompanied her swiveling hips as she applied the birch.

Jake was nude and bent over the chair waiting for his switching. Agnes noticed that he had an erection, no doubt thinking ahead to the show and his squirt. She smiled to herself, I'll bet that doesn't last past the third or fourth stroke.

"I see you are already looking forward to 'the good part'. But don't forget that for me this is the good part." With that she struck the first blow, a sharp cut right to the sweet spot. Then another to the middle of the cheeks, and a third to the upper thighs. In three strokes she'd defined her prime target areas. But Jake's erection still stood out proudly. It was as if his erection were defying her, mocking her even.

"Now it is time for you to pay for all of the acting like a whore I've had to do," she said with angry passion in her voice. The birch rod came down on his ass cheeks repeatedly, many of the strokes crisscrossing prior ones. Jake screamed out and by the tenth stroke his member was soft and swung freely with each jump from the sting of the birch.

Satisfied at last that her punishment was being appreciated for what it was, she concentrated on delivering the long strokes with the follow through that caused her private parts to rub so deliciously.

"The fire of lust burns very hot tonight. Only the fire on your bottom can tame it."

Even if Jake didn't know better than to say anything, he was beyond responding. Struggling to keep thinking about the show that would come after and the long awaited squirt after that was all he could handle. Agnes was hitting her stride.

"You may need to do your stroking standing up! Won't that be a unique experience?" she joked.

"If you could see yourself; bottom all red and striped. You must want to see me very much to endure all of this."

"Yes, dear. Yes, I do," Jake managed to get out.

Suddenly the tingling feeling between her legs became a full blown shudder through her whole body. She was caught by surprise. Dropping the switch she clutched her private parts fearing that she might pee herself, she did feel a little wetness there. As soon as she clutched herself the shuddering got more intense. "Good Lord, I..." she could feel her knees begin to give way, but Jake was there to catch her and steady her on her feet.

"You did well," she said. "Let's get you to the bathroom. You've earned your show."

Despite his sore behind, Jake sat on the toilet seat, and Agnes, now with steadier legs, took a position in front of him. Instead of let down and less interested, as she sometimes was after her tingling experience, she felt strangely energized and looking forward to what was next. As she had fed off his willingness to endure pain for a look at her, she seemed equally ready to feed off this...she was still reluctant to call it what it was, his lust for her body.

She began her show as before, with sensuous self-fondling moves, but there was more genuine sensuality to them this time. She revealed more of her breast, and Jake even saw her nipple once or twice. There was a new scent in the air, it seemed somehow familiar, then he recognized it; the scent of a woman's arousal. Could it really be true? As Agnes worked her way down to her panties and tugged them aside he could see a bright "button" at the top of her nether lips. As the underwear material pulled across it, it seemed to grow before his eyes. She pulled the fabric farther than she ever had, baring her sex completely.

"Is this what you want?" She almost panted.

"Yes! Oh, God! YES!" Jake shuddered and an enormous stream of white cream erupted from his member, shooting up at least four feet. Then there was another, and another each reaching similar heights. The sixth shot may only have reached a couple of feet and the rest just kept surging and spilling out on the floor like a water pump.

Agnes couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to have those powerful spurts happening inside her. She quickly pushed the thoughts aside as more of the evil temptation of catering to his lust. But still she had a tingling between her legs as if she were still switching his bare bottom.

"Clean up this mess and get out of here, quickly! I need to take a bath. Dealing with your filthy habit has made me feel unclean."

Jake worked so fast his member hadn't completely deflated when he was done wiping up all of the spilt semen. He was hardly out of the door before Agnes stripped off the remainder of her clothes. The old claw foot tub barely had an inch of water in it when she got in. She simply couldn't wait any longer. As the warm water rose in the tub it sloshed against her "private pearl", enhancing the tingling she still felt. Overwhelmed with the idea of washing away her connection to this sin she grabbed the bar of soap and worked up a good lather to apply to her private parts. The slippery motion of her fingers working the lather into her folds did their unintended work.

Soon Agnes seemed locked in a spasm where her body was paralyzed while her fingers continued to move rapidly back and forth. Her breathing was difficult, intense sensations (pleasure? pain?) flooded her. In her mind she screamed, "Lord help me!. Out, demon, out!" She couldn't tell if any of the words made it out of her mouth. Suddenly the feeling broke and she was able to relax and breathe again. She felt completely at ease and at peace. "Thank you, God," she said aloud.

All things were in balance. Even though it was necessary for her to be in touch with Jake's lust to control it, God had shown her a way to wash it away and be clean again. A deep cleansing bath was now part of Agnes' ritual, after every punishment, show or release.

Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers