Agnes' Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers

His response startled Agnes almost as much as hers to him.

"It will cost you another switching."

"OK," he answered, to the surprise of both.

Agnes unbuttoned the simple house dress she was wearing and let it fall open. Her bra and panties were simple and functional, nothing like the ones on the French postcards. But she did her best to adopt something like the poses she'd seen and to use her hands to caress and smooth the undergarment material over her breasts and ample pubic mound. Her actions were having the desired effect, Jake's member quickly became stiff and his eyes were transfixed on the dark triangular 'shadow' barely visible through the panties. Agnes couldn't help marvel at the power a simple act like this had on him, and without knowing it she was smiling, a little smile that looked a lot like the expressions on the women in those pictures. She reached down and tugged the leg of her panties up, showing more leg and just the edge of her dark pubic patch.

"OH! OH! Ooooohhhhh!" Jake exclaimed as white semen shot up three feet in the air, once, twice, three times before weakening to shallow spurts that ran down his deflating erection.

"Clean up, and take everything off and join me in the dining room to pay for your show," she said as she casually buttoned up her dress.

As she prepared the switches, trimming off the shoots and small branches, she couldn't get over the feeling of control. He had agreed to take a switching just for a view of her undergarments! And that view was apparently very important to him, even more than his pictures. She was intoxicated with the feeling of power, and feeling a little guilty about her own actions, but that guilt would only make her take it out on his ass even more harshly; after all it was all because of him and his filthy habit that she had to be doing any of this in the first place.

This time when she began slashing at his backside, she didn't hold back. The red lines were brighter this time and a few of them had a drop or two of blood oozing out. Jake cried out, whimpered, begged for a little mercy and ultimately was sobbing real tears. The movement of her switching was giving her that tingling feeling again. She could feel her head getting lighter and her knees weakening a little.

"Did you forget how painful a switching can be? Was the look worth this!?" she asked between deep breaths and hard swings of the willow.

When Jake answered, "Yes, Yes it was," her first orgasm hit her almost causing her to pass out. She shuddered all over, dropped the switch and had to grab on to another chair back to steady herself. When it passed and she composed herself she told him he could go stand in the corner.

Agnes slipped away to contemplate what had happened. There was no doubt that she was being affected by all of this; was she being drawn into his cycle of lust? But they were not physically touching each other, she was not touching herself, and it was all in the service of punishing him for his lustful thoughts and behavior. Through reasoning such as this she concluded that her feelings and reactions were pure and just, the proper result of being so strict in the monitoring and controlling of his urges.

As it developed in the coming months, when Jake was going to be allowed to abuse himself, he could request a "show" for which he would be punished in advance. He almost always wanted a show, and was often quite desperate in his pleadings for more of a view. Gradually Agnes got more comfortable imitating some of the poses and views in his collection of pictures, and even began playing the "show card" to extract more promises from him than just taking a switching for it.

She even allowed him to ask for a show without knowing whether or not he would be allowed to even touch himself. She began to be particularly aroused by striping his ass knowing that he would only be allowed to look at her but not finish himself.

When he attempted to cheat or aroused Agnes' displeasure in any other way he was severely punished after a quick and mostly unsatisfying orgasm.

The ultimate example of his feelings for Agnes and a tribute to her control came a few years later when he suggested they destroy the pictures, saying he would be happy with the show she provided him. He even went so far as to take the poem and scratch out "Venus" and insert Agnes' name. Although she was still somewhat offended by the poem's focus, she had to admit that if he had to obsess about a woman's sex, it should be hers; that at least gave her the opportunity to control it.

Jake never knew the manner in which she enjoyed his punishment or how much; he never saw the ecstatic look on her face when she hit her crest. But they did have an enjoyable and very successful life together.

Chastebob
Chastebob
207 Followers
12