Agnus and Malcolm Smith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

She caught him stealing a glance but instead of reprimanding him she smiled "You have been a good boy Johnnie. You have pleased Malcolm and myself."

Malcolm still had Jenny's panties in his face and inhaling but he did say "Agnus is right John, You really have been a good boy for us."

John was in a daze. He was relieved that they were pleased but couldn't understand why they were calling him a good boy. It was sort of diminutive. He had always been rather a slight man and felt a bit inferior. Now they seemed to be regarding him a a young lad rather than a married man.

As he was thinking this Mrs Smith parted her legs and he could see her white panties tight into her crotch. He sighed with excitement. Any thought of objecting to Mr and Mrs Smith vanished and he muttered "Thank you. I want to be a good boy for you."

Malcolm didn't waste any time. He simply undid the font of his trousers and eased his penis out. John had been amazed at the size of it the last time but now it was immense.

Mrs Smith was smiling fondly as John watched Malcolm wrapping Jennifer's silk panties around his engorged cock and started to openly masturbate.

Basically Malcolm had the silky material around the shaft part leaving the big red swelling at the top pulsing ominously in all directions.

Agnus could see John's fascination. She did open her legs more for him at the same time commenting "Malcolm does have a big knob, doesn't he John?"

John could feel his old inferiority complex kicking in and nodded "Yes Mrs Smith. It is big."

She had her thighs widespread now but still chatting "I did notice yesterday John that your cock was quite small." John blushed but nodded.

Mrs Smith smiled sympathetically "I expect you wish you had a big prick like Malcolm?"

He blushed again. It was almost as if she could read his thoughts. Jennifer had said some derogatory things to him in the past.

With the sight Malcolm masturbating into Jenny's underwear and Mrs Smith with her big open thighs, his own urgency was getting very pulsy and stiff. He knew he was small but he was excited.

Mrs Smith came to his rescue. "You can pull your little cock out if you like John."

He was ashamed but he undid his trousers and eased his penis out. He was afraid in case she would laugh. Even that sort of humiliation seemed to excite him. He was very stiff and pulsy.

Mrs Smith wasn't cruel in any way. In fact she told him "You have a nice little cock John, You cant help it if you have a teeny weeny prick. I think its lovely."

"Thank you Mrs Smith."

She asked him "Did you bring only one pair of Jennifer's panties, Johnnie?"

He noticed the more familiar way in which she addressed him and he wanted to please them again. He quickly said "No, Mrs Smith. I brought another pair. They are in the bag."

His words brought Malcolm to a halt. He left the silkiness around his penis and delved into the bag to bring out the white cotton panties out. He muttered "Little white cotton knickers."

Malcolm looked in a dream.

Mrs Smith smiled and explained "They are lovely Johnnie. Malcolm has a fetish about white cotton panties. They are like school knickers. Whenever he sees your wife in the supermarket he fantasises about having her in a short pleated school uniform wearing white cotton knickers."

Malcolm was really excited and asked him "Does Jennifer have any short plaid skirts. Do you have any pictures of her in short pleated skirts."

John looked flummoxed. It was very personal now with his wife.

Mrs Smith reproached her husband saying "You shouldn't harass Little Johnnie like that Malcolm. He is our guest."

She explained to John "One of Malcolm's fantasies is to have your wife over his knee with her skirt up and then pulling her panties down to spank her bare bum."

Malcolm bit his lip. He realised that he had overstepped and murmured apologetically "I am sorry Little Johnnie. I was rude."

John nodded. He had been married for 11 years and he felt a little embarrassed how they were addressing him but could also see that they were kind. He could also see that Mrs Smith had her skirt right up now and her legs wide open. Only her panties were in the way. John could hardly keep his eyes away.

Malcolm was trying to be helpful and said "You liked seeing her cunt yesterday, John. Do you want to see it again."

John wanted to but was hesitant.

Malcolm was really nice to him now and encouraged him "She will show you her cunt if you want to see it Johnnie. Don't worry about your prick. You can keep your little cock out."

John nodded his gratitude and Mrs Smith eased her panties to the side with a motherly smile. John thought she was wonderful as he could see her hairy slit. It was really big.

His penis although small was pounding. He felt grateful.

Malcolm asked him "Is Jennifer's cunt as big as that Johnnie?"

John almost stopped mid stroke. The question was so personal and yet in the circumstances he couldn't object. He stuttered "Not that big."

Malcolm persisted "Has she got a small cunt then and is it hairy."

"No its not small and there is a lot of hair."

John was still throbbing but Malcolm's questions were bothering him. He hoped Mrs Smith would intervene.

She did. She had her knickers pulled right to the side now but asked him pleasantly "Tell me Johnnie, what colour is Jenny's hair between her legs?"

John had been ready to refuse to answer Malcolm, but there was no way could he refuse Mrs Smith. He capitulated and answered "It is dark brown Mrs Smith."

She murmured "That is lovely Little Johnnie. Thank you for telling us."

Malcolm was obviously getting aroused again and murmured "From what you are saying Johnnie. Jenny has an average size cunt with a lot of brown bushy hair and she likes wearing little white cotton knickers."

John found himself in an impossible position as they were both waiting for a reply. He murmured "Yes that's right Malcolm."

Mrs Smith must have sensed John's embarrassment and said "Never mind all that now Malcolm. We must look after our Little Johnnie."

With that she slipped her panties right off and whispered loudly "Crawl between my legs Little Johnnie and give Aunty a nice big kiss."

John panted as he went down on his hands and knees on the carpet and crawled between Mrs Smith's massive thighs.

She didn't make it difficult for him but let him shuffle in gradually until his face was touching both of her quite plump thighs,

As he skirt was mostly up it wasn't dark and he could see her long vertical slit covered by great tufts of browny grey hair.

The thing that was most noticeable was the wholesome musky smell. He imagined it was the smell of an older woman.

He was a little unsure as he was only two inches away but pushed his tongue out and licked the edges.

Mrs Smith was so motherly. She reached down and held the back of his head and drew him closer in and saying "Come to Aunty, Little Johnnie."

Once he was in, she didn't pull him further but did cause his head to nod up and down a little. She also whispered "Use your tongue more, Little Johnnie. Aunty likes that."

John did use his tongue, and he liked it. He liked it too much and could only hold on for a few seconds and then he drained.

He felt he had let her down but she laughed fondly saying "That was quite nice Johnnie. Your little cock was a brave little soldier."

As John drew back in disarray he found that Malcolm had already finished and was watching him closely.

He handed John the silken pair of Jennifer's panties to clean himself up. As John sorted himself out, Malcolm asked him "Do you mind if I keep your wife's white cotton knickers Johnnie. I really like them."

John nodded. He couldn't think what else he could do.

Malcolm made them all another cup of tea and then Mrs Smith said "You had better get off home now John. Jennifer will be home tomorrow afternoon and you had better clean your house up ready for her return. You know she wont be happy if things are things are untidy."

John didn't remember telling anyone what time his wife would be home but as it happened Jennifer was expected early in the afternoon. He also knew that Jenny would expect everything to be nice and clean when she came back. He couldn't understand how Mrs Smith seemed to know everything about them. It was uncanny.

He had thought originally that Mrs Smith and her husband Malcolm were a rather dim old fashioned couple. He was now really unsure if that assessment was true.

As he started to leave he did ask "Mrs Smith, would it be possible to visit you again sometime?"

She smiled in that maternal way "I am not sure about that John. I will have to discuss that with my husband."

John looked disappointed.

Malcolm try to cheer him up "Don't be down hearted John. We have really enjoyed your company. Too be quite honest you have been a very nice little boy for us and we have been pleased with your behaviour."

John felt bewildered again. He could really understand the way the conversation was going. He was however desperately disappointed that they weren't agreeing. He really wanted to visit again.

He did make some sort of appeal again but he knew it wasn't very good. His one hope had been that Mrs Smith looked as if she was considering his request.

He didn't actually open the door to leave as he thought she may say something.

Finally she did smile at him sympathetically. "Malcolm is right. You have been a good little boy for us John. But we also have to consider your beautiful wife Jennifer."

John went into his daze again. He didn't understand. He muttered "Jennifer?"

Malcolm broke in again with a smile "That's right John. You remember Jenny. Your wife. She is a nice girl."

John was bewildered "My wife Jenny?"

He looked at Mrs Smith hoping that she would explain things.

Mrs Smith patted him on the head "As Malcolm said earlier Johnnie. You have been a good little boy for us. Before we can see you again we would like to know if you think that Jennifer would be a good little girl for us."

She added "Malcolm would like that."

The reference to Jennifer being a good little girl made John comment "My wife is 32 now Mrs Smith"

Mrs Smith chuckled "It only an expression John. Malcolm can probably explain it better."

Malcolm smiled "If you remember John, that first time we met. I let you fuck my wife. To be honest I really fancy Jennifer. I would like to fuck her. Will you let me fuck your wife?"

John was desperate to visit again but knew that anything involving Jennifer was totally out of the question. He shook his head dismally and made sort of weak apologies and half whispering that he didn't think it would be possible.

Mrs Smith was wonderfully understanding. "That's quite alright John. These things happen and we quite understand how difficult it is. Don't worry about it. We probably wont meet again, but I want you to know that Malcolm and I really enjoyed your company. You really are a nice young man"

Malcolm opened the door for him and John trudged out and down the steps to his lovely car. He felt so despondent. He wondered if it could be possible for Jennifer to meet Mrs Smith. The thought frightened him but he felt so aroused.

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers
12