Agony and Ecstasy

Story Info
Tom is fucked over while his wife is fucked hard.
8.8k words
4.23
73.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no, I've had enough!" I sobbed as the leather paddle crashed down hard onto my already bruised balls for the umpteenth time, but as I was gagged, blindfolded and restrained so that I could hardly move a muscle my pleas for mercy were heard only by myself. Not that I thought that my tormentor would have relented even if she could hear me.

The stupid thing was that I had asked for this so I only had myself to blame. As the ache moved from my balls into my stomach I started to run through the events in my mind that had got me to this situation.

-=-

My name is Tom and I have been married to Kate for almost 10 years. Now in our mid-thirties we had a typical middle class suburban life - nice house, kids, good jobs, active social life etc. We also had a great sex life, doing most everything that two adults can do with each other and still had sex at least two or three times each week and often much more.

We always made time every month or so to send the kids off to grandparents so that we got some quality adult time together and each year we would have a week in the sun by ourselves (which the kids were happy with as they got to be spoilt rotten by their grandparents and taken on days out to theme parks and holiday parks and such).

Whilst certainly not wild by some standards, we did occasionally push our boundaries. For example, when on holiday we went to nudist beaches and once had sex in the sand dunes when some other nude sunbathers were sunbathing just over the dunes. Other times we had sex in the car where other cars were driving past.

We are both fit and considered reasonably attractive, Tom 5'10 with an average build and Kate 5'7, blonde with a slim build and lovely perky boobs which allowed her to go without a bra when she wanted.

A few weeks ago we were lying in bed after a very enjoyable love-making session when I confessed, "I was thinking about my fantasy again the other day."

"The one where you want me to go and shag a random bloke?"

This had always been a major fantasy of mine but Kate always came up with so many reasons not to whenever I brought it up that I had pretty much written that off as a non-starter.

"No not that one but you know that will always be my biggest fantasy! No, it's the one where I get tied up and my balls and arse beaten."

"Aw Tom we have tried that one and I just don't have it in me to hurt you so much, and I am terrified of damaging your balls - they just seem so soft and vulnerable. And I just don't see what pleasure you or anyone would get out of being tortured!"

"Well I don't really understand myself - how do you justify your fantasies? I simply get turned on by the thought of it. But anyway it is something that I would like to try, even if it's just a one off, and I appreciate that it's not your thing so I was thinking how would you feel about taking me to a professional dominatrix one time?"

"Oh so you can drool over a sexy little minx dressed in a basque and stockings?" Kate protested.

"No not at all, I'm not bothered what she looks like. In fact if I was blindfolded it would not matter anyway! The thing is she is going to have enough of a cruel-streak to make it hurt and if she does it for a living you would think she will know enough to make it really hurt without doing any real damage."

"Weirdo!" she smiled.

"I'll show you just how weird I am!" I said as I rolled towards her. All of this fantasy talk had gotten me aroused again and I was ready for another session.

-=-

Nothing more was said on the subject for a couple of weeks until, out-of-the-blue, Kate said, "I was thinking about your fantasy when you were working away last week."

My interest immediately piqued but not wanting to put her off while she had brought it up I tried to play it cool. "Go on," I said keeping my voice level as best I could.

"I still don't get it, but if you really want to go through with it I suppose a dominatrix may be a fair compromise."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that!" I said, managing to keep the squeak of excitement out of my voice. "And would you be happy to - you know - source one for me?"

"Don't you want to find one yourself?"

I had thought about this when I was fantasising a few weeks ago so I explained, "Well first of all, it keeps you involved and I don't want to be some perv sneaking off behind his wife's back to see a 'pro'. And also I admit I could be swayed by some petite blonde in a basque rather than finding someone who will take it seriously."

"Fair enough," she accepted. "I remember Michelle joking about a friend of hers who had a side-line doing something like this - maybe she can put me in contact with some people."

"Hang on!" I protested. "I would not want Michelle knowing anything about this! She already hates me."

Michelle was Kate's best friend, and before Kate started seeing me the two of them spent most nights out together. Of course, as Kate and I got more serious she started spending more of her time with me leaving less time for Michelle and I always suspected that Michelle resented me a little for taking away her best friend. Michelle was a psychologist and through her work she tended to mix with a lot of eccentric types of people.

"Don't worry, I would not want her to know you are a perv either," she grinned. "I will think of a way to get her friend's name without her suspecting anything to do with you."

"Ok, but be careful," I said.

"So what do you want me to say to this dominatrix then? She is going to ask me what you want."

"Well it's what we've talked about before - I want to be tied up so that I can't move and to be tortured. I don't want a safe word otherwise I will just wimp out after the first blow. You know I like my balls slapped too. Why don't you just say that I want her to inflict as much pain as possible in, say, an hour without doing any damage?"

"Are you really sure? It all sounds a bit extreme."

"Yes I have thought about this for years. At the end of the day I may be in severe pain for an hour but then it's over with."

"Apart from the aches and bruises for the next couple of days," Kate retorted.

"Yes and I may hate it but at least I will know."

"Well if you're sure?"

"I'm sure," I confirmed.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do."

Kate sat there looking at me for a few seconds and I knew there was more. "Go on," I prompted.

She sat there for a few seconds more before replying quietly, "I thought about your other fantasy too."

Wow! I could not believe my ears! Could this day get any better? "And?"

"I don't know it just seems like cheating."

This was the first time that Kate had ever brought this up so I thought that this may be my only opportunity to push the issue. "I don't know how it could be cheating if I know about it and have given my blessing. Look Kate, when we started seeing each other you had only ever slept with Pete and a bit of fumbling around at school. I think that I am a pretty decent lover but I am not so arrogant that I think that I am the best there is. I think that it would be a fantastic experience for you to sleep with some big-cocked stud where you can have some pure unadulterated fucking. And no I am not worried that you may like him better or anything like that. I think our relationship is just too strong for something like this to dent it."

Pete was Kate's ex. He was a really nice guy but a bit quiet and conservative and they were seeing each other pretty much from school until they split up.

I continued, "Ask yourself what you have got to lose? If you don't like it you will be a little bit wiser knowing that you have not 'missed out' on some great experience that people go on about. If you do like it and decide that you want some more that's fine too. Maybe you'll enjoy it so much that we arrange a special treat for you once a year or quarter or even more often. I'm fine with all of that as I know that whatever happens we will continue to love each other."

Kate sat there in deep thought for some time. "If I did do something like this, I don't want you to think that it means that you can do the same. I'm not as secure as you in that respect - the thought of you with someone else horrifies me!"

"I'm not bothered about that. I know it sounds twee but I would get more enjoyment knowing that you were getting a serious seeing-to than I would sleeping with a stranger. I did all that when I was young, free and single all of those years," I replied honestly.

"Neither do I want this to be a private porn show for you. The thought of you sat at home wanking while I was with someone else I think would put me off too."

"Ok, I understand that too and I am sure we could think of a way of avoiding that."

Before I could continue, Kate went on, "Ok like I said I have been thinking about it and I have to admit that the thought of just being fucked by someone who had no other motives than to give and get sexual relief is a huge turn-on. So I will agree to do this but I have some conditions."

"Ok," I said.

"The first one is that I am not going to tell you before I do it. The first that you are likely to find out about it is when I get home, hopefully freshly fucked with a spring in my step and a twinkle in my eye," she grinned.

I nodded but before I could say anything she interrupted me, "Don't answer until I get through them all because there is more. I don't want some internet blind date where I will be worrying about meeting an axe murderer so I will choose my lover from somebody I know or maybe a friend of a friend or something like that. Who knows, I may choose one of your friends! Heaven knows enough of them have hit on me over the years! But don't worry it will be someone who I can be sure is discrete." She went on, "I may tell you details about it but I may not so you have to promise not to pry. I may choose to only tell you if I enjoyed it or not! Finally you have to promise not to pester me about it. Even though I have agreed to do this, I may not arrange anything for weeks or even months - I don't want to feel pressured. So those are my conditions. I have thought about this and I do not want to debate any of them so you either agree to them in full or we just keep it as a dirty fantasy."

She looked at me waiting for a response. I was a little worried about some of the conditions, especially fucking someone we may both know, but I took her at her word that this was a one-time offer. I just smiled, peeled back the bedclothes to reveal my achingly hard erection and said, "Does this answer you?"

"I love you," she smiled as her hand went down to grip my cock before putting it into her waiting mouth.

-=-

I kept to my word for the next few weeks, but the thought of coming home or of her coming home from a supposed night out with friends to find that it was a meeting with her lover had me constantly aroused so we had sex almost every night. Although I did occasionally think about my bdsm fantasy it was overshadowed by the horny thoughts of Kate being fucked by a hung young stud.

After about three weeks I came home after working late and Kate said, "You'll never guess who I have been speaking to tonight?"

Knowing that she sometimes set hours on the phone to her friend Michelle I answered a little sarcastically, "Let me guess, Michelle is onto her third potential husband this month?"

"No not even close. On Saturday the kids are going to your parents and your new Domme is coming over to give you the thrashing you have been asking for! Her name is Mandy and I've had a good long chat with her and she sounds like she really knows what she is doing," said Kate grinning.

After fantasising about this for years, knowing that this may actually become a reality suddenly had me a little nervous. With a dry mouth and butterflies in my stomach all I could manage was, "Err, really?"

"Yes really and I have to say that my chat was very enlightening. I told her what you asked for and she said it was no problem. She is really professional - she went through the psychology of this kind of thing and made some additional suggestions that she thought would enhance things."

"What did she suggest?" I asked.

"Mandy and I agreed that it would be best to surprise you," said Kate smiling.

"Your best mate Mandy eh?" I laughed. After the initial nerves of finding out that my darkest, scariest fantasy was going to be fulfilled I actually started to get excited about it all. "Ok, I asked for this so bring it on! Are you going to watch?"

"No definitely not!" Kate protested. "This is your fantasy not mine and I would hate watching you being tormented. I discussed this with Mandy too and she suggested that I make myself scarce so I will give Michelle a call and see if she fancies going out for a few drinks on Saturday. I am going to make sure you are ready, tie you up, blindfold you, and then leave you to her mercy!"

"Ok. I can't say I'm not scared but I am excited for this too."

I wanted to ask her about the other fantasy but I had agreed not to pester her so I let that thought pass.

"By the way" said Kate, "Mandy said it would be best if you were feeling a little sexually frustrated when she gets here on Saturday as it will heighten the sensations for you so she said that we were to refrain from sex until Saturday." Before adding, "And that includes masturbating!"

-=-

I was on edge for the next few days and eventually Saturday came. When we woke up, Kate said, "Right, you need to take the kids to your parent's this afternoon. Mandy is dropping off some gear at 4pm so you need to make sure you are out by 3.30 and don't come back until after 4.30."

"No problem," I replied.

"And don't go into the den when you get back."

We live in a big old Victorian house that has a basement room that we have kitted out as a den with a TV, hi-fi, and games console. It was the obvious choice for what we were going to do tonight as it had no outside windows and was therefore fairly sound-proofed. That thought did give me a brief chill but I had no intentions of backing out at this stage.

I returned home about 6.00 after dropping the kids off and staying at my parents for a chat. Kate had opened a bottle of wine so I poured myself a glass and chatted while she started getting ready for her night out with Michelle.

Whenever I had asked her about what Mandy was like, her response was always that I will never know as I am going to be blindfolded for the entire session so I didn't ask again.

"So do I need to do anything to prepare for Mandy?" I asked.

"No your role is going to be entirely passive tonight!" she laughed.

I took a shower, lay on the bed in my towel, and started reading a book to take my mind off things.

At 7pm, Kate looked at the clock and said, "Right Mr, take off that towel and follow me to the den. Or maybe I should call it the dungeon," she laughed. "Oh I almost forgot, if you need to go to the toilet please go now as you won't get a chance later and we don't want any little accidents later do we?"

After nipping to the toilet I followed her to the basement den and when I walked in I noticed a couple of new items. First of all there was a chest-type suitcase with a padlock attached but more interestingly there was what looked like a piece of equipment you would normally see in a gym. It consisted of a padded bench that had various attachments and lots of heavy-duty cuffs with buckles.

Kate explained, "I'm told that this is called a whipping bench that Mandy had custom made for her. You need to lie on it face down with your face in that gap and kneel your legs on those extensions."

Attached to the padded bench were a couple of smaller padded platforms each about the width of my leg at the opposite end of the bench to the gap for my face but lower than the bench by about a foot. I mounted the device as instructed and found that with my body flat on the bench with my hips on the edge, my legs were slightly bent under me with my knees about level with my belly-button. This left my cock and balls hanging straight down under me. I swallowed.

"That's it," said Kate, "stay there while I fasten these buckles. Mandy said just to tie them fairly tight for now and she will adjust them when she gets here."

"This is a little bit scary all of a sudden," I muttered, almost to myself.

"Well it looks scary to me!" said Kate. "If you want to you still have a chance to back out, but it is your last chance. If you say you want to go through with it I am going to put on a blindfold and gag so no matter how much it hurts you are stuck until it's over."

Although I was scared shitless, I had been having this fantasy for years and I knew that if I did not go through with it after coming this far I would probably never experience it. "Do it. Put the gag on," I said firmly.

Without saying another word, Kate retrieved a gag and blindfold from where she had hidden them in a cupboard, put them into my mouth and over my eyes and tied them firmly. "I just have a couple of thing to finish setting up then I am going to finish getting ready and then go out. I hope you get what you want out of this she said doubtfully."

I could hear her shuffling around in the room. First of all she turned on the hi-fi and tuned in to the local pop radio station playing middle of the road chart music and turned it up fairly loud but not blaring. Then I heard the unmistakeable sound of her laptop starting up. This had me curious but most of my attention was on my cock and balls hanging down vulnerably between my legs. Next she put earphones on my head.

Kate said, "I hope you're comfortable. This isn't me by the way it's a recording. Mandy has given me a list of messages to record that she will play from time to during your session and this is the first. When I had a long chat to her the other day she explained the psychology of this sort of thing and that the experience is as much about loss of control and humiliation as it is about pain. So some of my messages will be to torment you to help to enhance the experience. I hope this works and that you will forgive me if it doesn't but Mandy was quite convincing that it would make everything that bit more intense for you."

There was a slight pause before she continued, "As you are listening to this I am on my way back upstairs to finish getting ready for my night out. The thing is, when Mandy was asking about your preferences she also asked about any other fantasies you have and I told her about the one about me fucking someone else. She suggested that if I planned to go ahead with that fantasy it would be an excellent idea to fulfil both at the same time. So I am not going out with Michelle but I am meeting another man. If all goes well, while Mandy is fucking with you, this man will be fucking me. I can tell you that it is someone that you know but I will keep his name secret until a little later in the session. I want you to think about that while you are waiting for Mandy to arrive. Enjoy!"

The recording stopped there and I was stunned. She really was going through with it. Even though I was tied, gagged, blindfolded and completely vulnerable and waiting for someone I had never met to torture me, the thought of Kate with someone else filled my mind and I started to get aroused.

-=-

I lay there unable to move for what seemed like hours. All of that time, thoughts were going through my head about what was happening to Kate. Who was she with? Could it really be one of my mates and if so which one? Have they done anything by now? Was she naked? Had she sucked his cock? Had she cum? I hoped it was not one of my mates but just someone I knew of - was it some young stud from work? Whenever the thought was arousing I felt my cock getting hard. I remember thinking that it felt weird that my semi-hard cock was not touching anything but just hanging underneath me when THWACK! My balls had been hit so hard that they felt that they were not going to stop until they hit my throat!