Agreeing to Three Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Becky was coming back down to earth, Kathy raised her head and turned to look at me.

She whispered out of breath. "Damn, your cock feels good. Fuck me hard stud. Give my pussy what it needs."

By now we were slamming into each other and I thought I might push all the way through and hurt her.

"Let me feel your cum shot my pussy. I want to feel you wash my insides with that hot sticky cum of yours." Kathy yelled.

I was in heaven, pounding this woman who had just eaten my wife's pussy and was now begging me to cum in her. I felt those familiar stirrings in my balls and knew it would not be long now. I truly wanted to fill this pussy with every once of cum I had. Slapping harder than I thought I could I was determined to give her what she wanted.

"You want my cum huh? You want me to force my cock deep inside you and bathe you with my sperm?" I said breathing very hard.

Grunting. "Tell me how much you enjoyed eating my wife's pussy. Did she taste good to you?

Panting hard Becky replied "Ooh, her pussy tasted so good and when she flood my mouth I loved it. Her pussy is the best I have ever tasted."

Hearing that made me lose control and I erupted deep inside Kathy's body. I froze, staying completely still and as deep as I could in her. 5-6 bursts flooded her pussy. Suddenly I felt something different. Her pussy walls constricted around me and I felt a rush of warm wetness. She was cumming. She was also holding her breath till I thought she would pass out. Kathy finally lowered her head back down onto Becky and panted out of breath.

Kathy and I both sat up as Becky lowered herself onto the floor. Kathy moved around to sit and was now sitting with her legs spread wide apart in front of Becky.

"I told you that I liked the way he tasted. I wonder if your pussy tastes any better; especially with his cum dripping out of you." Becky cooed.

Becky dipped her head down towards the overflowing pussy and began lapping like a thirsty cat. Kathy threw her head back and was thrusting her hips up into Becky's mouth. Kathy grabbed the back of Becky's head running her fingers through her hair. The sounds of Becky kissing and licking her pussy filled the air.

Kathy raised her legs and dropped them over my wife's shoulders. I thought I was living in a porn movie as my wife devoured her first pussy. Becky's body went rigid and her legs stuck out straight as she shuddered in orgasm. Once she relaxed, Kathy moved up and sat on the coffee table again wiping her mouth and face with her hand. Licking her fingers savoring the flavor.

"Yep! It tastes better!"

12