Agrippina and The Twins

Story Info
Vestal virgins punished for engaging in sex.
2.1k words
3.76
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere a lute played softly with the low hum of adult laughter and growing salaciousness. Even light moaning drifted on the Roman breeze as a leaf floats on the stream, stopping briefly to take in its charged current, and then beginning again with the energy that comes from the cascading, descent into erotic oblivion.

The two girls, vestal virgins in the house of the Empress Agrippina, giggled and wrestled with each other, trying to mimic what they had seen from behind the gauzy curtains in the main hall. They saw people in all manner of undress, writhing on the pillows and floors in embraces that were foreign to them, but were tantalizing to their young bodies. They had rushed back to their room in haste; faces flush with anticipation, each knowing full well the other wanted to do THAT, those things that made those people look so spellbound.

Lucretia giggled as she tried to look seriously into Iona's eyes, then Iona giggled and they collapsed together into a fit of girlish hysterics. They righted themselves once more to their knees and with suppressed grins on their faces, looked once more deeply into each other's eyes. A soft breeze blew in from the veranda, shaking Lucretia's black curls on her shoulders, teasing and tempting Iona's budding nipples into the fabric against her chest. The moment was clear and the girls, feeling that the wind was speaking to them, took it as a sign to continue....

Lucretia leaned in delicately and kissed Iona lightly on her lips, their lips hovered there softly, and Iona returned the favor by sticking her tongue lightly into Lucretia's mouth thus drawing her further into the kiss. Their tongues danced lightly in their mouths and they sucked at one another's lips, their hands no longer willing to be spectators began to explore. Lucretia's long fingers traced the bones in Iona's neck and across her shoulders; Iona's hands went directly to Lucretia's hips and massaged her bottom before climbing her back and getting lost in her raven curls. Lucretia slid the white silk from Iona's shoulder to reveal a young, full breast and bent down to kiss it. She traced the perfect pink moon with her tongue and then pulled it roughly into her mouth; she bit the nipple lightly, eliciting a small coo from Iona who pulled Lucretia in tighter to her.

Like a gymnast, Iona arched her upper back and neck to the floor, leaving her hips, gyrating against her heels. Lucretia pushed forward until she lay on top of her younger friend. With a hunger they tore each other's garments off until they lay flesh to flesh on the cold marble of their room. The only heat was between them, within them, both of them dripping wetness from between their legs, their young bodies electric with sexual awakening....

Iona's legs splayed like the wings of a butterfly allowing Lucretia to slip between them, looping her legs around her waist, she locked her feet like a vice behind her back and closed on her like a boa attempting to suffocate its prey. Lucretia's hands seized Iona's head, pulling her ears and hair with an uncontrolled ferocity. Their gaping mouths locked, teeth striking, tongues lashing out as far as humanly possible.

Their naked bodies seemingly melded as Iona opened and lifted her pelvis while Lucretia pressed down with an unfamiliar urgency. She had flushed earlier while watching the men press their penis between the legs of the women who then writhed and lifted to engulf the invading column of male flesh. She mimicked their movements, pumping, crushing and pressing her pelvis against Ionas'. A wave of heat quelled up like none either had experienced as a slippery shared wetness flowing from one to the other.

Disengaging their kiss and lifting, Lucretia strained to escape Iona's legs locked behind her back. Lost in the ecstasy, Iona released the leg embrace, intensifying the crush of Lucretia's weight onto her virgin wetness. For the first time she could feel Lucretia's virgin lips coarse along the top of her extended clitoris. All playfulness was gone, replaced by a primordial physical urgency to couple and join their virgin sexual centers. Iona grasped and pinched Lucretia's elongated nipples while Lucretia did the same to her.

Leaning further back, Lucretia raised her left leg and placed it along Iona's body, and then scurried to scissor her between her own legs. Their heads were at opposite ends of the tangle of bodies, Lucretia holding Iona's left foot to her cheek while Iona grasped Lucretia's foot against hers'. Joined now and pressed together at the pelvis both could experience the virgin wetness of the other.

Lying mainly on their sides, both bodies corkscrewed in opposite directions grinding one against the other. Seemingly lost in the rapture, Lucretia began to suck on Iona's toes while Iona did the same pushing against Lucretia's hardened nub that barely invaded her opening.

At the same moment, ecstasy seemed to consume both; a warmth erupted from an undiscovered volcano buried deep within their cores; two hot molten lava flows that merged a virgin union, flowed down their thighs and surrounded them in a sea of womanly tranquility.

The two women struggled to embrace, one pressed to the other, lips gently touching, the moisture of their love joined their bodies together in a gentle all consuming sleep.

Hours later they would awaken right where they left off, each one still enmeshed with the other, the electricity of their connection still sharp, still seducing them to go further. Iona slid blithely out from between Lucretia's legs and crawled slowly up to her face. The younger woman kissed her tenderly on the mouth, taking in the sleepy ecstasy on her darker friend's face. She licked slowly at the corners of her upturned mouth, she slid her tongue in fully and swirled it around, a premonition of things to come. Lucretia rolled on to her back and drank the kisses with soft moans and expectant sighs. She pushed lightly on Iona's blonde head, pushing her towards her breasts, her stomach and beyond.

Iona followed her silent command and kissed down her throat, sucking on her clavicle as she passed it by. She took one breast in her right hand and pinched at the nipple as she kissed and sucked and bit the other. Lucretia moaned loudly encouraging Iona's growing fervor. Iona traced her brown orbs with her hot breath, teasing and torturing her aching nipples. Lucretia couldn't contain herself and plunged her fingers into Iona's increasingly wet vagina. They both moaned at the sudden rise of the flux and flow of their forbidden exploration.

Iona couldn't wait any longer; she flipped her long legs over Lucretia's head and kneeling over her sank her blonde head between Lucretia's legs hungry for what was inside of her, to taste that illicit nectar that she felt rushing down her own legs just hours before. It took every synapse in her body to maintain her eager attention because Lucretia had grabbed her around her waist and was licking her madly between the legs as well which is what she had hoped for.

Their tongues flicked deftly over the clitoris, lashing it with a thousand playful beatings, they lapped wildly between the folds of the labia reaching from their now familiar orb to the unknown and untouched anus. There was an onslaught of moisture and tightening even aching within them.

They were a teeter-totter of thrusting, Lucretia's hips gyrating towards the heaven and Iona's towards Hades, each wanting to make their offering to their gods and each other. Every muscle in their lower halves were alive and draining the blood from the rest, building and building a dam of uncontrollable deluge. Iona's legs quivered and the touch of Lucretia's tongue turned the quiver into a violet shaking as the flood cracked its foundation and came crashing down into Lucretia's mouth. Iona screamed into the pussy of her friend. Determined to bring her with her down this river of frenzy she became ravenous in her licking, agitated in her consumption until finally thrusting her tongue in and out of every orifice she would find that happy squall, that creamy tempest flowing from Lucretia into her swollen, red mouth.

Within two raspy breaths and before either could say anything a sharp whistle sliced through the air and landed on Iona's alabaster bottom. Agrippina wielded the chariot whip like a demon possessed and now she came down on Iona like thunder, striping her still trembling bottom with bright red, smoldering lines. Iona quickly arose and ran to Agrippina's feet, followed quickly by Lucretia.

"You have yourselves to thank for this. You've made such a raucous with your mewling and cooing that the whole palace knew what you were up to. Do you know I could have you buried alive for this?"

Iona nodded through her tears; Lucretia just stared into space, imagining her own oblivion.

"Both of you over to the bed right now, I'm going to beat some sense into you, but know that next time I will slice your throats myself for breaking your vows."

Now fully aware of their nakedness, the girls tried to cover their breasts and young mounds as they ran across the marble floor.

"Why bother you stupid girls?" She snapped. Agrippina appraised their young bodies and the sight of them stirred something inside of her stomach and tightened around her own clitoris. Their young breasts high and round, their bottoms soft and full, their skin flawless, who could blame them for their folly, their little adventure, their beauty was wasted in this life, a life where no man or woman would ever pleasure them. After all, how could she not take pity on them, she was a woman and knew how scarce true sexual pleasure could be.

Outside rain began to fall, the flashes of lightning would illuminate two young bodies draped across their own satin bed, bottoms higher than the rest of their bodies as they flexed and tensed and waited for the worst. The curtains around their bed blew in a cool breeze, a slight relief from the inferno that was probably coming. Agrippina herself looked like some mad goddess, purple gown flowing, gold head piece sparkling upon her flaming red hair, and her whip raised, ready to strike. As the downpour continued outside, the Empress was a storm herself, whipping through the air her precise punishment, a cyclone of come-uppance.

Lucretia gasped as the first strike hit her; still with her hands on her breasts she gripped them lightly as she flinched from the pain. Iona much in the same position did likewise, they were like twins, forever connected by their desire and unselfish pleasure in each other. As long stripes of stinging jolts caught them, they found themselves increasingly excited, not at all what they had expected.

Lucretia watched as Iona changed her hands from cupping her breasts to pinching her own nipples and then it was her turn to mimic Iona. Their eyes connected, and narrowed in growing stimulation as each lash fell. Iona remembered the way Lucretia's tongue whipped across her clitoris and she pushed her pulsating mound into the bed and thrusted lightly under her beating. Lucretia seeing this subtle body change licked her lips as she blinked slowly at her friend. A silent message that was easily received, they were completely using one brain this night. Their young bodies were now enjoying but another delight without touching each other except in spirit and knowing glances.

Agrippina trembled under her own power. The rain's breath blew across her chest, tempting her nipples out of her own gauzy gown. Her hair in a fury was flowing behind her and she looked magical. Wetness streamed down her legs and she ached for those girls, she wanted them to do to her what they did to each other. She had watched them minutes before they were interrupted, she could have stopped them before they were fully pleasured but she was a silent partner in their pursuit. She knew she would beat them for their indiscretion; she was, after all, Empress of Rome and no one should get the better of her. As she struck, she imagined it was her own delicate bottom, and that thought increased the swamp that was building between her thighs, making her movements slippery.

When it was over a cacophony of anguished lines criss-crossed over their bottoms, their tears more passion then pain infuriated Agrippina whose fury would have turned murderous had she spotted the tell tale wet spots under both of them. But she left them to their conspiracy before she could spot the evidence of but another innocent crime.

She walked out into the rain, she let her gown soak and stick to her body. The fabric clung to her, in every crease and crevasse of her long body. She was going to find Alexander; she was searching for his curls, for his strength, for his disdain for her, she needed him to whip her without restraint....