AH Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opposite the bed she saw her three friends, candlelight flickering across their bare skin as soft moans filled the air. Zade closed her eyes and then opened them again. She definitely wasn't dreaming. Abstruse was in the process of kissing Femininity's neck, dragging her lips seductively up towards her ear, while Vana watched on, adding her fingers to the groping hands and bringing her lips down to Fem's nipples. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that Zade was awake, but deliberately left it a while before wandering over.

"How are you feeling, Sweet?" she asked, running her fingers through Zade's soft hair.

"What the hell's going on?"

"Shhh!" Vana raised a finger to Zade's lips. It was wet, and Zade instantly recognised the taste of her own girlfriend. She parted her lips and allowed the finger to enter her mouth. As she sucked on it, her mouth became filled with Fem's sweetness. It was a taste that never failed to drive her insane, and she took a deep, steadying breath.

"Do you know what made your girlfriend so wet?" continued Vana, moving her lips closer so that Zade felt every syllable against her ear -- "It was the idea of seeing you and me... making love... enjoying each other's bodies... making each other wet... while she and Abs look on..."

Zade turned her head aside as her mind raced. There had always been an unspoken sexual energy between her and Vana. Although Fem was comfortable sharing herself with all three women, it was something that Zade had never seriously dreamt of doing -- not because the attraction wasn't there, but because... She racked her brains. She couldn't give a reason why.

Vana's fingers came to rest on her cheek, and turned her head slightly. She had moved her head even closer, and now her lips were almost touching Zade's. With a deep breath, she leaned forwards and began kissing the woman who, until now, had only been a friend. She had read the situation well. There was only a slight moment's hesitation before Zade was kissing her back, fighting against the restraints as the urge to pull this beautiful woman even closer overcame her

Sensing the struggle of her new lover, Vana broke from the kiss.

"Let me release your wrists... it's better this way." She reached up and unfastened the restraints. "Tonight I need to touch and be touched."

Zade moved her arms down slowly, and then wrapped them around Vana's waist. Somewhere in the shadows, she heard Femininity sigh. They kissed again, and this time the increased skin contact sent electricity down Zade's spine. She could feel Vana's nipples pressing firmly into her skin, and when she lifted her hips she felt a velvet wetness coming into contact with her own sex.

They rolled around in that position for a while before Vana moved onto her side, so that her head was resting on the pillow next to Zade.

"Are you ok with this?" she asked somewhat needlessly.

Zade nodded. "As long as everyone else is."

"Enjoy it, baby." Fem stepped forward so that she was bathed in a soft candlelit glow. Abstruse was right behind her, her long arms snaking around Fem's waist and fingers creeping between her legs. Femininity tipped her head back and moaned.

Instinctively, Zade reached out towards one of Vana's breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze. She already loved the responsiveness of this woman's body. They kissed again, but this time the passion was unbridled. Zade slid her tongue into Vana's mouth, and almost immediately felt the hair at the back of her head being pulled backwards. She responded by dragging her nails down Vana's back, and enjoying the sensation of her shuddering in her arms.

Fingers were already pushing their way between Zade's thighs. She was soaked with excitement, and got a thrill out of knowing that this would be blindingly obvious to everyone in the room. Her hand was resting on Vana's stomach when the first touch was made. She was being spread slowly open, a single finger trailing along the centre of her sex, spreading the wetness over her clit.

Zade moaned loudly, and moved her hand lower to allow her fingers to do some exploring of their own. It blew her mind when she discovered that Nirvana, for years a forbidden wet dream, was just as aroused as she was. Zade found her swollen clit in an instant and began rubbing it gently. Vana was mirroring her movements, and soon the kissing faded into simple lip-to-lip contact, ragged breath against ragged breath as they brought each other off.

Soon, both women were writhing at each other's finger tips. Zade could hear Femininity groaning as she watched the scene spiral out of all control. The constant stimulation was acting as a drug, as Zade became blind and deaf to the angry shouts from outside and flashes of lights as burning torches were flung against the windows. At one point she was sure she smelled smoke, but she was way beyond the point of caring about flames bursting out around her. There were already enough of those in the bed.

"I think it's time now, ladies," said Abs quietly. Reluctantly Vana withdrew her fingers and persuaded Zade to do the same.

"You've seen and heard a lot tonight, haven't you, Zade?" she continued. "A lot of things that you'll never quite be able to get your head around, because you prefer to mistrust your own judgement and just look for the good in people -- which is a noble sentiment. But it also means that you never get to understand the real person. Do you know who we are, Zade?"

Zade turned towards Fem and then Vana, but there was a faraway look on their faces as they went out of their way to avoid eye-contact.

"A bunch of rampant dykes?" asked Zade.

Abstruse laughed. "You're not wrong there, but you're also stating the obvious. Come on! What happened to all your questions in the lounge this afternoon? Have they vanished from your consciousness along with the good-wife principles?"

"So..." Zade hesitated before saying the words. "Are you trying to tell me that I'm not going crazy and that everything I've witnessed tonight did actually happen?"

"It happened, baby," said Fem. "Things are very different now. We want them to be different for you, too."

"What are you trying to say?" asked Zade, breaking out into another sweat.

Abs sat on the edge of the bed, one arm behind her back. "They say that curiosity killed the cat, Zade. What they forgot to mention was the part about eternal life. Times like this you always wish it could stay this way forever, don't you?" For the first time that day there was a note of genuine warmth to her voice. "That you won't start getting old and losing your enthusiasm and drifting apart. That you'll always feel this energy, the joy of loving and being loved by other women. And it can be that way."

She stopped, and Zade hardly dared to breathe.

"It's all so easy, Zade. You only have to trust us and allow us to make you one of us. It can be like this forever. You just need to learn to let go."

She moved her arm around, and Zade caught sight of one of the knives. It seemed to sparkle even more under this light, and was being brought towards them. Zade watched on in horror as it hovered above a place on Vana's shoulder, and then scored a deep crimson line across the skin.

"You know what you need to do, Zade," murmured Femininity, who'd now moved to the other edge of the bed. "You know exactly what we are, and what you'll be if you trust your instincts. You're more perceptive than you think. It's not wrong to want this..."

Her voice trailed off as Zade moved on top of Vana and brought her lips to her shoulder. She ran her tongue along the cut and caught her breath as she tasted fresh blood. Vana pulled her head in closer so that her lips were directly on top of the wound, and soon Zade started losing herself in the craziness of the moment.

"Sixty-nine with me?" asked Vana slowly. Zade moved her head up and turned around so that she had one knee either side of Vana's head. She looked first at Abstruse, and then at Femininity before leaning down and plunging her tongue inside Vana.

Again, they mirrored each other's movements, but the intimacy of the position added fuel to their flames, and it wasn't long before both of them were nearing orgasm.

"Now, Fem," Zade heard Abs say from what felt like another dimension. Femininity's face suddenly appeared next to Vana's thigh. She dragged her tongue across it, before finding Zade's lips and beginning to kiss her.

In the meantime, Vana's tongue was showing now sign of slowing. Having two women kissing each other just inches away from her sex was the ultimate turn on, and as she squeezed Zade's clit with her teeth, Vana realised just how close she was to bringing this woman over the edge.

"Just trust me," breathed Fem into Zade's lips. "Everything'll be more than ok in a minute."

All Zade could do was moan back as Vana tongue plunged inside her. It proved to be the sensation that drove her over the edge. Her body arched as Fem's teeth found her neck, the combination of pain and pleasure blowing her mind completely. Time became meaningless as the orgasm and its aftershocks tore through her body. Fem's teeth were sinking deeper now her neck, draining her mortality until she was left with only the sensation of coming harder than she'd ever come before.

Chapter 13

The final bolt of lightning streaked across the sky outside. Dawn was breaking and lifting the darkness like the lid of a giant cauldron. The villagers had long since given up and gone home. It was a scene that had been repeating itself, not just for years, but for centuries.

Slowly the winds were dying down, and the rain fading back to a drizzle. The curtains of the bedroom remained drawn, even when the sun rose for the first time in weeks over Lake Geneva.

As the four women slept, an unearthly stillness filled the room. None of them stirred. There was no need to keep a normal schedule anymore. After the exertions of the night, this was the time they needed to recharge their batteries and rest their tired bodies, because in another twelve hours darkness would fall once more.