AH Fantasies Ch. 11

Story Info
A Chocolate Covered Orgy.
2.5k words
4.08
25.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Joe," she whispered her eyes glazed with unshed tears. "I'm speechless; your kiss is so profound. I don't ever want to use my lips for anything else ever again. I want to forever be engaged in kissing you."

Angelica blinked and smiled, she remembered this couple from her first experience with the erotic authors, but it seemed she'd flicked back to the part after the kiss she had been so desperate to watch. The sexual tension was still high, the two sat so close, their cheeks flushed, their bodies taut with anticipation.

"I'm down with that." He smiled, not just his lips but his whole body became gleefully relaxed. His deep chuckle resonated around the stark, winter scene and her giggle highlighted it, it blended perfectly to make the happiest sound Angelica had ever heard.

There was a rumble and a flash, then suddenly the air was filled with water, small drops at first, then line after line of determined droplets slashed and splashed around the ardent lovers.

"Maybe we should go inside." English Lady stood up, head bowed down, water already soaking through her curls and her delicate outfit.

"We should, but if we go back in there we'll have to behave again." Joe Wordsworth stood up too, directly in front of English Lady. "I really don't want to behave, I just want to lift your chin with my finger, then stroke your cheek with my hand and kiss you again. But if you're worried about the rain..."

"Sod the rain." She laughed, her hand shot out and landed on his hip, her fingers gripped the soggy cotton and pulled him closer to her, "I want you."

Her lips hovered just in front of his and their eyes locked; their variegated green gazes mingled and intertwined like vines, their fingers, hands and arms following suit, binding themselves together until they appeared like one rose blossoming and whipping round in the stormy breeze.

Angelica held her breath as she finally witnessed the lovers lips pressed together in the perfect kiss. She could see the paths of rain streaking down their faces, but neither one stopped to brush them away. They were so absorbed in each other that all they cared about was that kiss and Angelica could see exactly why.

His hands roamed up from her hips, lifting the material of her top till they pressed into flesh, moving higher to gently cup the curve of her ample breasts. English Lady followed suit, her hands slipping and sliding up and down his naked back beneath the now see through white of his formal shirt.

Angelica suddenly remembered she was holding her breath and let it out with a soft sigh. The lovers stopped their kissing and turned to look straight at her.

"And who, may I ask, are you?" English Lady asked, her British politeness curt but intact.

"An...Angelica." Angelica managed to stutter out, her cheeks a blinding red.

"Oh, the fantasies woman," Joe added, smiling through the rain at his partner in kisses, "didn't you get that PM?"

The conversation changed, no longer was Angelica part of it, as the couple focused in on each other once again.

"I totally specified that this was a no-go fantasy." English Lady whispered, well whispered loud enough to be over-heard. "She's totally ruined it now."

"Oh, it's just an excuse to start all over again darlin'" Joe's eyes sparkled as he cupped her face with his large hand.

"Can we cut the rain!" He shouted loudly, and the rain did actually stop.

"What do we do with her, though?" English Lady asked, looking back over at Angelica but she wasn't really focused on her, she was too occupied with images of starting this particular fantasy over from scratch. "Oh, I know." She grinned. "I'll just move her to my other fantasy, you know the one Joe."

"Oh yeah, yeah. Our little voyeur will love that one."

"Take her to the party, please." English Lady Shouted up into the sky and Angelica was transported in an instant to a large hall filled with people, body heat and loud music.

It took a moment for Angelica's eyes to adjust, but once they did she could see that the people milling around her were in several stages of undress. In fact the two ladies directly in her line of sight were completely nude.

"Somebody pass me that flake." A familiar voice made itself heard over the noise, and Angelica stepped forward to take a closer look. Sure enough, one of the very naked ladies on the floor was English Lady. Next to her lay another naked beauty, her soft breasts rose and sank rhythmically, and her torso was smeared with something...

"A chocolate coated McKenna, oh baby, I know I'm in Heaven now." A male voice whooped from the group around her.

"And, Mr Hardon," English Lady purred, "She's about to become a chocolate stuffed McKenna."

"It doesn't come better than that." The guy sighed, biting his thumb gently for a moment before dropping his hand to his side and clenching it in his fist.

"Are you ready, love?" English Lady slid up the sensuously stretched out body and sat by McKenna's head. She raised the yellow wrapped chocolate bar in her hand and grinned wickedly. McKenna moaned as English Lady twisted the end of the bar until the plastic sprung open. Ever so slowly she slipped her finger down the crease, pushing back the plastic and revealing the crumbling log of chocolate beneath.

"Do you want a bite?" English Lady whispered in McKenna's ear and she nodded her head, her bright bluey-green eyes sparkling and wide as her tongue whipped over her plump lips.

"Well, okay then, it seems only fair." She held out the chocolate and placed it just in front of McKenna's lips which made her stretch her neck to bite through the crunchy layers. Crumbs tumbled down on to her chest and she giggled then moaned as the chocolate in her mouth melted, and English Lady bowed her head low, licking out her tongue to clean the crumbs from off the delicate white skin before her.

Groans and gasps echoed around as English Lady's mouth moved lower, trailing down to raspberry nipples and gently teased their tips with the slightest, lightest of sucks. She continued to dip down the body, trailing the softening chocolate in front of her. Lower and lower she sank licking up melted channels and crunchy crumbs as the flake left a trail to its final, sexy destination.

McKenna gasped, her hips bucked as the soft, melting wand of chocolate slipped over her sensitive clit. English Lady waved the wand up and down as she knelt reverently between McKenna's outspread thighs, taking in the soft folds of her wet, aroused sex and the loud whimpers that escaped the lips of both willing victim and the crowd gathered around.

Suddenly English Lady stopped teasing and took the rest of the chocolate stick and pressed it against the soft, wet opening. She pressed the chocolate inside and held it there as she lay down, her face now level with the chocolatey treat she had created.

Angelica held her breath as did the crowd around the scene; Angelica noticed Joe Wordsworth stood just to the side of English Lady, looking on with rapt attention. Her eyes skimmed the crowd, picking out familiar faces Neonurotic, The Darkness, Rob and S-Des then a little further away from the action she spied Crimson Maiden, Tom Colins, Ungenderless and yes, Fem and Zade. There was definite crowd and a definite air of sexual tension as English Lady's tongue flicked out and lapped at the chocolate that covered McKenna's softly sighing cunt. She flicked her tongue over lips and clit, then as the mix of chocolate and feminine musk took over her senses she pressed her face more eagerly between McKenna's thighs, employing her lips, her tongue and her teeth, as she bit, licked and sucked way the chocolate both solid and molten.

Angelica noticed discreet rubbing of crotches all around her, and not so discreet, loud and noisy lesbian sex happening between Zade and Fem, obviously overtaken with lust at the sight of the two luscious ladies covered in chocolate. Angelica wanted to slip her fingers into her waistband but was afraid of getting caught and moved on again.

"The chocolate's all gone." English Lady announced and rose to her knees, leaving McKenna trembling on the brink of orgasm .

"It's all over your face." McKenna laughed, and English Lady giggled too, her face caked with chocolate.

"Would you like some more?" She grinned and McKenna nodded, her cheeks were flushed and her mouth stretched into a sexy, squiffy smile. English Lady leaned forward, pressed her naked pubis against Mckenna's and stretched out to kiss her. There bodies entwined together as they kissed deeply, as they came up for breath, McKenna licked out at English Lady's nose and she giggled in glee. They kissed again and I noticed that now the discreet rubbing had become much more than that.

People had coupled off and were in various stages of undress. Crimson Maiden was on her knees, pulling up the edges of a sexy man's skirt... I mean kilt and S-Des had found his Kiten and they were busy with their own chocolate bar. This was turning into a sweet confection of an orgy.

Angelica looked back to the centre of the sexual action to find the Ladies on their knees side by side, begging for a most erotic chocolate treat.

Joe Wordsworth had lost his pants, as had Salvor Hardon. They stood there in their stripped glory, the only thing covering their modesty was a thick coat of unctuous, runny chocolate. Angelica moved through the crowd, she stepped around Rob and two ladies with red hinted hair and found a new viewing position amongst a crowd of dedicated voyeurs.

The men were teasing the two panting girls, moving back very time either of them went of a chocolate covered cock. There was a drip forming at the end of Salvor's dick and McKenna was poised to catch it, the hungry look in her eyes was not just simply for the chocolate of that Angelica was sure.

The drip dropped right on to the outstretched tip of McKenna's tongue and as if it were the starting flag of a race, both guys moved forward, pressing their chocolate treats to the lips of the begging addicts. English Lady's tongue flicked out and gingerly, reverently tasted the tip of her treat. Her tongue swept out again and took another taste, it ran around the tip picking off all the drippiest areas of chocolate, before running right down to the base of he straining chocolate tower and back up it again.

McKenna was less hesitant; her patience for teasing had obviously already run out. She took Salvor's cock into her mouth in one slow movement, pressing it down into her mouth and sucking, savouring the salty edge to the sweet milk chocolate pacifier.

She sucked and bobbed, chocolate dripping on to her breasts and smearing all over her face. She didn't care, and as she glanced over to English Lady, and their gazes crossed, they laughed. They were both covered in sticky, gooey chocolate and they were revealing in the messy experience.

The cocks before them were close to sparkling clean, the girls sucked in tandem, their rhythm synchronised. Angelica threw caution to the wind and slipped her fingers down into her knickers, but it went un-noticed as the chocolate orgy continued around her. There was chocolate everywhere. Zade and Fem were caked like female mud wrestlers in it, Rob was painting flowers and bees over breasts, thighs and stomachs as they lay around him, Angelicminx and RedHairedandFriendly looked like canvasses covered in chocolate drawings. Crimson Maiden had applied chocolate liberally to her Scotsman and was eagerly licking it off as he gripped his kilt in his hands, keeping it out of the way. Angelica wished she could watch each group in detail, but once again her eyes were drawn back to the original orgy starters. The ladies were on their backs and poised above them Joe and Salvor were holding bowls filled with melted chocolate.

"Oh come on, just do it." English Lady begged, writhing, her hands tied above her head with a liquorice whip.

"I've told you once already," Joe wagged his finger sternly, the grin on his face telling a different story, "I am in charge now, okay."

"Yes, Sir." English Lady sighed overly dramatically, licking her lips.

McKenna was similarly tied and making the most sensual of whimpering noises. Salvor's bowl was tipped slightly forward and a drip was forming. All eyes were on that drip, every pair of eyes in the room zoomed in on it, stopped and waiting.

It dripped.

It seemed to fall in slow motion but it did eventually impact directly onto McKenna's upright nipple. She gasped then groaned as drip followed drip, followed drip until they joined together in a stream that flowed down over and between her heaving breasts, into the pool of her belly button and down the valley of her thighs. She moaned and cursed as the wet, warm chocolate decadence engulfed her.

English Lady's eyes were wide with jealousy, so intent was she on watching McKenna getting hers she was surprised by the forceful, chocolate splash as it hit her breasts.

"Joe!" She gasped, almost angrily as he shook the bowl, sending chocolate flying up and down her body, splashing her face, her chest, her legs and her hair. "Oh yes, Joe, please." She then gasped; the anger turned to lust, as he fell to his knees and lapped at the chocolate covered body before him.

Angelica wanted to lap up that chocolate, but she settled for stroking herself as she watched the two men lick and suck at the chocolate, sliding in it and covering their bodies from head to toe.

"Please." English Lady gasped, and at the same moment the same word left McKenna's lips. The guy's looked up at each other and nodded. They looked directly down into the eyes of the chocolate beauties before them, then pushed forward their hips and satisfied the girl's desires.

"Yes, oh yes." English Lady groaned, McKenna moaning in satisfaction beside her.

Joe leaned over, bracing himself on his arms as he suckled on her chocolatey breasts, them pressed his lips to hers to share a chocolate laced kiss. Salvor pressed his fingers into the chocolatey goodness and slipped them down between their fucking bodies and slipped a finger over McKenna's desperate clit. He bucked and pounded, moaning and cursing as McKenna gasped and groaned and bit her lip.

English Lady was grinding up against Joe as he continued to feast on her breasts and kiss her sighing lips.

"I'm going to come, Joe, Oh yes, I'm going to..." English Lady groaned as her body stiffened.

"Yes," McKenna cried, her body shuddering and shaking, "Yes, oh fuck, yes!"

English Lady throbbed and shook as Joe increased his tempo, his lips pressed to hers as he tensed and held still. Salvor thrust hard into McKenna, her chocolate coated body shaking with the impact as he growled and roared his release.

Angelica's eyes closed as her orgasm overtook her, when they opened she was once again alone in her bedroom. She lay panting, waiting to recover enough energy to go and find herself a chocolate bar...