AH Fantasies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Remec
Remec
14 Followers

"Not as well as I'm about to," Sarahh said. She gave Impressive a look that said May I? as clearly as if she'd spoken aloud, and Impressive made room to let Sarahh lean in and give the servant's pussy a gentle kiss that broadened quickly as her tongue came out to lap at the mingled juices flowing from the woman.

"Mmm...you do that so well, milady. This is the Lady Sarahh," she said haltingly. She bit her lip slightly. "Milady this is Willie the Slyc," she said as she stroked the man's long cock and then bobbed her head over it's length once more.

"And I'm Imp," Impressive said as she took Sarahh's head away from the wench's pussy and gave her a long, deep, welcoming kiss. She broke the kiss and let Sarahh return to licking and sucking. Impressive ran her tongue about Sarahh's earlobe and reached a hand up to fondle on of her breasts. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sarahh," Imp said.

She moved around behind the noblewoman, kissing and nipping lightly at Sarahh's flesh. Imp spread Sarahh's asscheeks, and smelled the scent of arousal already upon the woman. "Hmm, someone came prepared," Imp said. "Or mostly so." She then leaned forward and circled Sarahh's rosebud with her tongue. Sarahh stopped for a moment and a shudder ran the length of her body.

Impressive chuckled and caught Willie's eye. "Oh yes, meeting you is very much a pleasure," she added as she began rimming Sarahh and fingering her further dampening pussy. She let her tongue open up Sarahh's asshole for a while and then began fingering that as well, filling the noblewoman and making her slowly begin thrusting her hips back towards Impressive.

Willie pulled his cock from the wench's mouth and stepped around by Impressive. He knelt down and put himself between Sarahh's cheeks while Impressive held them apart a bit. "Nice," he said as he let himself penetrate her ass and begin slowly feeding his entire shaft into her.

"Ohhhh," Sarahh cooed. She stopped eating the wench's pussy and gripped the other woman's thighs. "Oh yeah," she said. Her voice was deeper and held a sense of hunger beneath her words. "I've been needing that all day...give it to me, Willie."

"Yes, milady," Willie said as he picked up the pace. Impressive giggled as she stayed where she could watch Willie fuck Sarahh's ass. Behind her, the wench drew herself out from below Sarahh and slipped a pillow beneath her arms and face. She then leaned forward to fondle Impressive's asscheecks.

Impressive gave a glance over her shoulder and caught the wench's eye. "Go on," she said as she knelt and bent herself over. The wench laughed and let her hand explore Impressive's openings, inserting a finger in her pussy and then kneeling herself and planting kisses and teasing swipes of her tongue on Impressive's inner thighs and the flesh around her sex.

"I intend to."

*******

Remec handed the reply to Fool. "Take this answer back to Her Grace, you can leave first thing in the morning." Fool sighed and nodded. Remec laughed. "Very well, first thing after you wake tomorrow, fair enough?"

"Your Lordship is nothing if not understanding." Fool reached into one of his pockets and drew out a pair of cigars. He offered one to Remec, and the other to Chamberlain Belegon, then took out another for himself and lit it off a candle from a nearby table.

"I wish I was of more help, I really didn't speak much with either the owner of the carriage I rode in with or his driver." Fool lounged back on the settee he'd gotten comfortable upon and blew smoke rings at the ceiling between his words. Remec stood. quickly. "A driver? Of course, it's not like even the Shadowed One would so freely use his powers as to bring a carriage here without someone to drive the team. Come, let's see what we can discover from this man."

"Woody," Fool said. "He said his name was Woody. I believe he was seeing to the horses and then was planning on getting something to eat from the kitchen."

"Well, let's see whether that's so," replied Remec. He headed through the halls towards the kitchen, followed by Fool and Belegon. They discovered that the kitchen was quiet and no one seemed to be about. Remec looked at his Chamberlain. Then they both turned to regard Fool. He glanced about to see what they were looking at and then shook his head.

"Don't look at me, I'm just visiting."

"He has a point, your Lordship," Belegon said. "I don't understand where the entire kitchen staff could be. It is very unlike Abstruse. You know what a tight ship she runs."

"True, but she lives up to her name. There are times when I think I will never understand....what was that?" He turned away from Belegon to step further into the room and listened carefully. He motioned towards the small hallway in the rear that led to storerooms and pantries. Belegon nodded and stepped up beside Remec to flank the hall and begin heading down it.

Fool laughed lightly and began making himself a sandwich.

The sounds were quite faint. Moans and thumps and what might be speech could just be made out coming from the door at the end of the hall. Remec gave Belegon a questioning look and the Chamberlain leaned close to whisper, "Dining area for the kitchen staff and other castle workers."

Remec nodded and stepped up to the door and flung it wide open.

Upon the long wooden table in the center of the room, a pair of shapely women could be seen sitting astride a lean but muscular man. Magica had her skirts off and was rubbing her pussy against the man's lips and the lengthy tongue was lapping the juices flowing onto his chin while her fellow wench, while Angelicminx rode the man's equally lengthy cock. She had also dropped her skirts, but her top was also undone and her large breasts bounced and jiggled with each energetic rise and fall she made.

Abstruse sat to one side, taking in the whole scene, with her legs propped up and spread apart. Between her pale thighs, Remec could see another of the kitchen staff--a younger woman with hair in a ponytail that everyone called "Ghost"--teasingly kissing and licking Abstruse's thighs and pussy. The older woman glanced at the doorway and nodded.

"Hello, Remec."

"Hello, Abs...on a break, are we?"

The Castle Rollingrock kitchen mistress laughed and shrugged. "He wanted something to eat, and all of us began with the usual innuendos, and...well, here we are...shall I have them stop?"

Remec shook his head as he began undoing his pants. "Not on your life." He moved up behind Angelicminx and fondled the redhead's thighs and ass. She turned and looked at him over her shoulder. He leaned against her and kissed her deeply. She moaned as Remec's own cock brushed against her and settled into the space beneath and between her cheeks.

"Milord..."

He silenced her with another kiss while one hand slid his cock back and began rubbing against Woody's shaft and Minx' pussy getting his fingers slick. Remec then moved back and spread Minx' cheeks to start licking and fondling her anus. Minx cooed and began riding Woody that much harder, then gasped slightly as Remec let a finger penetrate her other opening.

She rode both cock and finger for a while, biting her lip as Remec continued loosening her up. He then positioned himself behind her and eased his cock into her ass. All four people involved let out another series of moans and pleasurable noises as the feeling between Remec and Minx spread to Woody and Magica as well.

And even across the gap to Abstruse and Ghost. The older woman had one hand on the other's head, feeling the softness of her hair and occasionally playing with the ponytail as means of indicating when Ghost had found a good rhythm or had her fingers and tongue in just the right spot.

While Chamberlain Belegon stood in the doorway and tried to convince himself the dining room's table would hold the weight of a fifth person. Finally, he quietly stripped down and moved the table's bench right up beside it and stood so as to offer his cock to Magica. She looked up at him with the most radiant, deep blue eyes Belegon could ever recall seeing and rose higher, pretty much sitting on Woody's mouth and tongue, to undo the bindings covering her bosom and enfold Belegon's cock between her globes.

He nodded his approval and began thrusting his shaft back and forth in the valley of Magica's cleavage until she finally let him free to brush the slick tip of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and licked at the purplish head, taking hold of the shaft and leaning to let Belegon brace himself better. Magica gave the Chamberlain one more look and then slipped her lips over his cock and let the whole thing enter her mouth and throat.

Fool watched from the doorway. He slowly chewed a bite of his sandwich as he took in the entire tableau. Mistress Abstruse, whom he'd met when he arrived, seemed to be in her element as she let herself be pleasured by another young protégé while watching a multilevel scene she, no doubt, had orchestrated. He smiled as he backed out and shut the door behind him.

"I think I'm off to find that Lady Sarahh," Fool said to himself. "Then I have a letter to deliver." He laughed. "I hope Duchess Falling is ready for anything. Because that's exactly what she's going to get." Fool turned to one side and cocked his head, then back in another one and smiled with a nod.

"Isn't that so, milady?"

Standing before her mirror-basin, Lord Remec's half-sister gazed into the scrying pool and raised an eyebrow. "But of course," she said, although she was fairly certain The Fool was only aware of her spying and not her thoughts or words. She turned to look at the bed across the room from her where Nosferatuness was wiping her lips of cum and misting over to her side.

"Both of you go ahead," she told both her female servant as well as the man Nosferatuness had just serviced. "I will go with my brother."

"Do you think that wise, Mistress?" asked the man as he finished dressing and drew his cloak about his shoulders, leaving the hood down for now.

"My dear Duke of Shadows, the invitation was clearly for the named guest and their household." She gave him a slender smile that had signaled the end of many a lesser man. "Am I not is sister?"

Deathlynx chuckled. "Yes, Mistress, as you say."

"Go then, I have much to do once you're on the road."

SelenaKittyn watched the pair depart her chambers and then eased herself back onto the cushions of her daybed and rekindled the waters of the scrying pool. "And, first of all, I believe a little pleasure is not out of place."

Remec
Remec
14 Followers
12