AH Fantasies Ch. 25

Story Info
"Mistress, may I?" is the question; what's Red's answer?
6.9k words
4.5
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:This story contains sexual situations involving restraints. This is a MFM fantasy containing anal stimulation, vaginal and oral sex. I want to thank all the folks who are writing in this chain for allowing so many writers to "use" you in their stories. A special thank you goes out to: slyc_willie and Remec for granting me permission to bring another of my naughty fantasies to life. Most of all thanks to CrimsonMaiden for her willingness to organize this chain and feminity for thinking it up. Enjoy the story and feel free to vote or comment if you like. Thanks again to Literotica for all they do in order to provide all of us a place to post, chat, read, write and just hang out. ~ Red

Mistress, may I?

Remec stared at the invitation in his hand; the embossed letters of crimson seemed to glow in the waning sunlight. He wasn't sure what Red was up to, but he knew it would involve something wicked and fun, or at least he hoped it would. The sound of footsteps on the gravel walkway brought him out of his musings and Remec turned to greet the other guest to Red's night of debauchery.

"Evenin' Slyc." He extended his hand, grasped Slyc's in a welcoming grip and then dropped it. "It's been a while since we've crossed paths. I take it you got one of Red's naughty invites too?"

Slyc_willie grinned, held up his card and winked. "That I did. Any ideas what she has in store for us?"

Remec chuckled. "I have a clue, but we'll see if she can pull it off."

"You have your doubts?"

"Doubting Red is something I would not normally do, but in this case. . .Yes, I do."

"Well you shouldn't," a new voice, joined the two deeper baritone ones. Remec and Slyc turned to see Red standing proudly on the threshold of her door. "Why don't you two boys come in and we'll get started." She stepped back, allowing passage for her two guests. Remec bent down to kiss her, but she turned her head. "I don't think you've been given permission to touch me," she told him, then smirked at his faux expression of hurt. Slyc, having heard Remec's chastisement, lifted one brow and followed the other man in, not making a move toward Red. She smiled wide, though inside, her heart beat rapidly.

The door closed behind the three of them and Red leaned against it. "Slyc, there is wine in the study; pour us all a glass while Remec helps me dress." Without another word Red left, snapping her fingers at Remec and taking the lead. Her heels clicked along the solid wood floor and then tapped quietly up the staircase which led to her bedroom as well as the guest rooms.

"Are you nervous?" she asked Remec, once they reached the top of the stairs.

Remec laughed. "Nervous? No. Anxious. Yes."

Red smiled, continued down the hall and stopped at the end where the door to her bedroom hung open. "You'll have to undress me and then aid me with what I've chosen for this evening." Red pointed to the bed. A black leather corset, a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings, crotchless panties and a collar of black crystals lay on the soft comforter. The sound of Remec's breath catching in his throat was easily heard by Red and her lips rose in a wider grin. "Glad you like," she told him, before turning and presenting herself to his willing hands.

"Who wouldn't like?" he asked. Remec reached out, closing the distance that separated them with just two steps and began to ease the pearl buttons of Red's cashmere sweater from their homes. Inch by inch, her creamy, lightly freckled flesh was revealed to his brown eyes. She watched the color of them darken slightly as the roundness of her breasts were exposed. The top of her bra was caressed by his large fingers and both of them took a deep breath as his digits moved further down to cup the silk-covered globes.

Red cleared her throat and raised one brow. "There are more buttons," she told him. Remec licked his lips and finished unbuttoning the soft fabric. His hands moved up to Red's shoulders and he pushed the material away, catching it with one hand. Quickly he folded it and placed in on a trunk that rested at the foot of bed. Swiftly his hand were back on Red, where they rested happily on her hips.

Remec's fingers dipped into the waistband of her jeans and scooted along the sides, till reaching the center, where he deftly unsnapped the metal circle and eased it from its home, before sliding the zipper down, exposing a pair of white panties. A pink bow, stitched tightly to the top of the fabric, screamed innocence, but the couple in the room knew better. His hands moved down her thighs as he settled on his knees. Red lifted one foot and her right shoe was slipped off, then her left. It wasn't long though before Remec's hands were back where they longed to be and Red's jeans were being tugged down her figure. Once more he treated her clothing with the utmost care, folding the dark denim and laying it beside the sweater. Her shoes were taken care of as well, placed in a corner where several other pairs rested. "You do love shoes, don't you?" he asked, returning to her side after noting the various styles.

"Oh yes. Especially the heels."

Remec eased his hands around Red's chest, felt the snaps that kept her bosom hidden from him and released the metal hooks. Immediately, her breasts swayed slightly and her nipples grew harder with the knowledge that soon Remec would gaze upon her areolas. She watched his face, eager to see his reaction. He gently pulled the garment from her and stared hungrily at the now free breasts.

Freckles dotted the upper portion of Red's chest, the remaining skin was white. Her areolas, a soft pale pink color, seemed to darken instantly and her nipples perked to attention as his fingers lazily brushed against them. Red coughed softly, clearing her throat, but said nothing as he placed the bra on the trunk with one hand and cupped her left breast with the other. He massaged it, lifting and gently mashing it into her chest. A shudder of excitement skated through her body and a soft moan escaped her lips. "May I?" he asked, his eyes locking onto her brown orbs, a look of delight clearing etched in them.

Red licked her lips. "Yes, you may," she whispered and then was rewarded with the sight of his head bobbing down and her breast being lifted up. The feel of his beard and mustache grazing her skin sent another shock of pleasure through her body and she felt herself sway. Her hands came up to rest on his shoulders. Instinctively she gripped him tighter, pulling him to her. His tongue lapped at the ridged points of her tit, while his fingers moved to tease the twin globe.

Red's breath caught in her throat when Remec's teeth began to explore the places his tongue had been. He tugged gently until he felt her fingers moving into his hair and pushing him further into her. "Harder," she whimpered and was rewarded with a deep growl and a not-so-gentle bite. A wave of lust washed through the five-foot-four redhead and a shot of moisture slipped easily onto the silk of her panties. "Enough," she said, though her body screamed for more.

Remec lifted himself from her nipple, looked into her eyes and nodded his agreement. "There are other things to sample."

Red whimpered, already feeling her strength wavering. She swallowed the hunger and shook herself both mentally and physically. "Not right now. Remove the panties and do nothing else unless I grant you permission."

Frustration showed on Remec's face, but so did the willingness to agree to her demands. Again the tall and very muscular man was on his knees catering to the whims of the short girl who was known to everyone to be a very submissive female. He toyed with the top of her panties, then slipped them down, allowing his hands to rest on her ass cheeks before grazing her skin with his nails as the material made its downward descent. "Beautiful," he whispered as he gazed upon her soft red mound. "I always wondered if you shaved or not," he said, before rising up and holding her lacy belonging in one hand. He took a deep breath of the slippery material and grinned. "I can't wait to sup from the source."

She swallowed and forced herself to regain her composure. "Perhaps you may. . . Perhaps you may not." Red stepped away and looked casually toward the bed. "Slyc will have all the wine drank at the rate we're going."

Remec shrugged his shoulders. "Just means more of you for me," he said and winked, while picking up the crotchless panties. He toyed with the fabric before returning to her side. Red cooperated, lifting one foot then the other. Remec slipped the material up her legs, once more making sure to give her skin the attention it deserved with gentle, but knowing caresses of fingertips and nails. By the time the panties were around her hips, Red was more slick than before and the proof to that was gathering against her flesh. She felt Remec's fingers sweep into the juices and then she heard him lick his digit cleaned.

It wasn't long before Remec's hands were adjusting the tops of her stockings and slipping the straps of her heels into their metal buckles. He rose up, stepped back and admired the view of Red standing there, her skin flushed, the scent of arousal wafting through the air and her nipples proudly extended and begging to be bitten.

"The corset," Red said, bringing her arms up and crossing them under her breasts.

"It's a waste to put it on. You'll just be taking it off in a few minutes," Remec told her as he picked up the black leather and began to fasten it around her amble bosom and slowly slimming trunk.

"I won't be removing anything. That's not my job," Red said with a smile, just as the last hook was slid into place. "The collar," she said and extended her hand.

"Here I thought we were the ones to be collared tonight." The smirk on Remec's face showed that he thought Red was already caving to her natural tendencies. He handed her the beautifully crafted piece of leather and crystal and watched as she snapped it into place.

"Notice the design of this particular piece. It is not one that a sub would normally wear. It is definitely a Mistress's collar and now that I am wearing it. . . that is how you'll address me." The lift of Red's right eyebrow indicated to Remec that now would be the time to either accept or deny the title. The grin on his face, the way he took two steps back from her, bowed his head slightly and then glanced down to gaze at her feet, spoke volumes and Red knew he was accepting his position for the night.

"Good," she whispered, walked over to the closet and pulled a duffel bag. "Change into this and meet me in the study. Be quick, or I may start without you."

Red said nothing else, dropped the bag on the bed and left the room. Outside of it she took a deep breath, pressed her right palm to her stomach and counted to ten. She could hear the shuffling of clothing coming from behind her and she knew Remec was quickly doing her bidding. She licked her lips, squared her shoulders and headed down the stairs to see what Slyc was up to.

Slyc was leaning against the picture window that overlooked the pond that Red often would take a dip in or spend an afternoon fishing on. She watched him for a moment, admiring the way his jeans hugged his ass and the way his shirt defined the muscles of his back. A shiver of desire and lust rolled through her, renewing the juices of her pussy. She stepped into the room, the click of her shoes alerting her guest to her arrival. He turned and his eyes widening was the reward Red desperately wanted.

"Wow," he said, stepping forward and reaching down to pluck one of the crystal goblets from a nearby table. He offered it to her and then took one for himself. "Very nice." His eyes ran the full length of her, taking in every inch and noting the differences from when they had last met.

"Me or the wine?" she asked playfully, still wanting to hear the approval of her choice of attire fall from yet another man's lips.

Slyc laughed softly and winked. "Both," he finally answered, sipping slowly on his wine as his eyes again took a path down and the up Red's leather clad figure. Red shook out her hair, the curls of crimson hanging just a few inches lower than the last time Slyc or Remec had seen her. She tucked a few strands behind her right ear and stepped more into the room.

"Remec will be joining us in a few minutes; in the meantime, there is a bag for you over there," she told him, pointing to a simple looking brown sack that rested in one corner of the room. "You're to wear those, for my pleasure."

Slyc snickered, moved to the bag, lifted it and opened it with enthusiasm. He glanced briefly into it and then up at Red. Quickly he stared into the bag again, his jaw dropping somewhat as he took in the contents. "Naughty; naughty," he said, pulling out a strap that held a buckle in the center of it. He lay it on the sill of the window and dipped his hand back in. Soon a half leather harness was lying next to the strap, two more lengths of soft, black material were tossed carefully next to the others and Slyc was left holding an empty sack. "So where do you want me to change? Upstairs?"

Red's lips rose only on one side as she smirked. "Right here; right now."

Slyc grinned, turned to face her fully and began to release the buttons of his shirt. The soft hairs of his chest, the rise and fall of the muscular flesh and the hardening of his nipples weren't lost on Red. She gazed hungrily on the exposed flesh, shifted on her feet and sipped from her wine glass. As he tugged his shirt from his jeans, Red remembered the feel of his skin beneath her fingers and ached to reach out and stroke the hard pecs, run her hands down his sides and toy with the pelvis bones she had loved pressing herself against so many months ago.

When he moved to pull his shoes from his feet, Red took a seat on the leather sofa. Her eyes drank in every feature as Slyc kicked the shoes out of the way and moved to open his jeans. Red knew there were no briefs, boxers, or other implements to hide the show she was about to receive and she licked her lips in anticipation. Slyc took his time, easing the material away little by little. When the final tugs of denim were granted and Slyc stood upright, it was more than Red could stand. She rose, walked casually toward him and took a firm hold of his shaft. Her fingers played with the thick member. Her nails danced across the engorged veins and she bent down quickly to sample his cock. Several sucks later Slyc's hands were buried in her hair and he was urging her on. Red stopped, took a deep breath through her nose and pulled herself away, shook her head and felt Slyc's grip loosen. She turned away and his hand fell from her red locks.

"Get dressed," she said as she walked back to her seat. Spinning around, she claimed her place on the sofa with a soft moan of want. Mentally she chastised herself for her moment of weakness and told herself that it wouldn't happen again. Instead she decided to toy with Slyc in a way that would keep him hard and ready for her. She watched him pick up the leather harness and slip his arms into the bindings, secure the buckle that wrapped around his waist, and adjust the metal ring in the center, to his liking. Red in the meantime began to run her fingers across the top of her breasts; her acrylic nails, painted a pale pink, teased the top of her areolas, which were easily visible over the glossy leather trim of the corset. Slyc licked his lips and groaned softly as she continued to dance a quiet melody of lust over her flesh.

Red's hands traveled lower, cupping her large globes and mashing them tightly together. Bending her head, she licked the tops of the freckled twins, winked at Slyc and took a small bite of her tender flesh. Another groan filled the room and her hands dropped her tits, moving instead, south, to seek the evidence of her aroused state.

Slyc coughed and reached for his wine, took a large gulp then grabbed the harness strap that was meant for his hips and cock. He stepped into it, arranged the wrap around buckle against the base of his shaft and locked it into place.

"Tighter," Red demanded, her voice full of lust. Slyc frowned slightly, but did as request and then muttered a soft curse when Red repeated the command. When satisfied, Red nodded and Slyc picked up the final two straps. "Your wrists," Red told him.

Her right foot came up to rest on the couch, the left remained on the soft carpet. Her left hand moved to her crotchless panties and her fingers played with the curly mound of red hair that lay against her moist sex. As Slyc clasped the buckles into place, a tricky but not impossible task, Red made a few dips into her pussy with two fingers. The invasion sent a new rush of pleasure through the redhead as well as sent fresh fragrant aromas of sin throughout the room.

A soft chuckle from the doorway caught both Slyc and Red's attention. Remec stood there, his thick arms crossed in front of him. "Something funny?" Red asked, rising from her seat and approaching the other tasty morsel she'd selected for the evening. Her gaze took in his ensemble. A black leather vest, zipped almost to the top, hugged his torso. A pair of bands, similar to Slyc's were wrapped snuggly around his wrists and his ankles. His cock was well protected, for now, in a thick leather pouch, though Red knew that underneath the material, Remec, if he'd followed directions, wore a vibrating cock ring.

Remec's eyes moved from Slyc to Red, took in her figure again and breathed deep the scent that filled his senses. "Nothing funny at all," he told her, stepping in and accepting the goblet of wine that Slyc presented him with. He lifted it as did both Slyc and Red. "To our Mistress," he toasted. Red smiled and looked over her glass as she sipped on the sweet nectar.

"To my boys," she whispered back, before taking another sip and then moving away from the two men. "Before we get started I want to thank you both for coming tonight. If everything works out then you'll both be rewarded properly in the end. If either of you wish to leave, just say Potato and the fun will stop, you'll be excused with no questions asked."

"Potato?" Slyc asked. "That's the safe word? Not that we'll need it," he said adding a wink.

"Well, most folks like to use the word red, but that won't work for us. . . will it?" Red answered back, finished her wine and let the glass rest on her desk. "So Potato will work. Agreed?"

Both men shrugged their shoulders, finished off their wine and looked to their Mistress for instructions. Red licked her lips and mentally told herself "It's now or never." Red reached around her desk, pulled on the top drawer and reached inside. The sound of metal hitting wood could be easily heard by all the occupants of the room. "Tonight and while I am Mistress, you'll wear these."

Red stepped up to Remec, frowning slightly as her heels still did not give her the proper height needed to reach the man. He winked, bent down a few inches and waited patiently as she snapped a smooth metal ring around his neck. Several smaller loops dangled from the collar, eventually laying coolly against his skin. Red then kissed his lips, letting her tongue slide gracefully inside.

Remec's mouth parted and his tongue sought out hers. The kiss was slow, each taking the time to learn the taste and texture of the other's mouth, something neither had gotten a chance to do when they had met month's ago. Both knew tonight was the night to remedy all sorts of missed opportunities.

When the couple parted, much to both their displeasure, each were somewhat breathless. "Nice," Red whispered, then stepped over to Slyc. Her tongue darted out and she licked her lips in want. Her shoes now gave her the height she needed to be almost eye level with her other boy toy. She grinned and slipped Slyc's collar around his neck. The dark leather too had loops on it, but they were attached to the leather band itself, not dangling like Remec's. Her mouth found his and their kiss was just as consuming as Remec and Red's had been. Red took her time examining his taste with the taste that had been etched into her memory. Her fingers moved from the collar down to his wrists and then across to touch his stomach. Lazily she traveled the path of the holster that circled his hips before she pulled away.

12