Ah, Oops! Pt. 03

Story Info
Stepdads 'accident' continues to have consequences.
2.5k words
4.53
45k
46

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Mark was woken the next day by the sound of his wife's alarm clock, and her movement as she rose from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Never a backward look, or a moment of affection- something Mark had become accustomed to over the last few months.

Ever since she had started her new job, and begun working with Jeff, Janice had been distant and uninterested in Mark.

It had really bothered him, and he tried hard to rekindle the excitement of their early days together, but without success. The lack of physical intimacy had been a major problem for him too, as well as the emotional void- however in the last few days that had been addressed.

Initially, an accidental exposure of his unusually large cock, followed by some more deliberate flaunting and blatant flashing had led to one of his gorgeous young stepdaughters embarking upon a delicious sexual journey with him. While he hadn't actually fucked her yet, he knew it was inevitable, and he was immensely looking forward to breaking Jenny in.

As he heard the toilet flush, followed by the sound of the bath being filled, Mark knew Janice was settling in for her regular 20 minute, pre-work soak in the tub.

He lay back thinking about Jenny and her magnificent tits, wondering how much fun he might have rubbing some baby oil into them, and then fucking her big tits with his huge cock.

He smiled to himself, as the fore mentioned cock rose to the idea and he started to stroke himself gently.

As he did so, he looked over to the bedroom door and beckoned - Jenny has been waiting there for her mother to leave and she slipped into the room, wearing her shortest t-shirt and skimpy panties, she headed for the bed.

While gently stroking his cock with one hand, he gestured with the other that she should stop.

She did so, and looked quizzically at him on the bed.

"Take off that top Baby- I want to look at those titties of yours!" He instructed.

She smilingly obliged and, as her top rose up over those large teenage tits, he sighed with satisfaction.

Beckoning her over, he stood up out of the bed, and met her in the middle of the room.

Their mouths met as they kissed passionately and deeply, while his hands roamed over her voluptuous body, paying particular attention to her breasts.

He moved towards the closed bathroom door, behind which his wife was taking her morning bath, turned Jenny around and made her lean forward against the door with her ass pointing back towards him.

Stepping forwards, he laid his hard cock along the cleft of her buttocks, and leant forward to cup her breasts again. He gently rocked to and fro, allowing his cock to run between her ass cheeks, stimulating parts of her which she had never had touched before, while all the while massaging those great tits.

He heard Janice call something to him, some nonsense about how she would be working late that night and just to have supper with the girls and without her.

He smiled, and called through that it would be no problem.

Just as it was no problem for him to be molesting her daughter just inches away from her, separated only by a thin wooden door.

Mark felt Jenny squirm under his touch, and could feel her trying to angle her ass to guide his cock towards her pussy. He knew he didn't have time to fuck Jenny just now, as her mother would be stepping out the bath any minute now, but he did have time to ramp things up a bit more.

He pulled his cock back and, at the same time lifted Jenny's hips. As he let her back down, he managed to place his cock right between her legs and Jenny was now sat along his cock. Not inside her, but with his hard meat running right along her cunt.

He began to saw back and forth, his cock running along the groove, prevented from entering only by a combination of her little panties and his sheer control.

He allowed Jenny to ride herself along his cock for a few minutes, while he played with her tits.

After a while, he slipped one hand down and cupped her butt as he moved her ass to and fro.

She was gasping with lust now, so he decided it was time for another ramp up.

He gently brought his hand round and slipped a finger between her butt cheeks, and started to caress her anus with a fingertip.

Jenny jerked at the first contact, but Mark held her in place as she rode along his dick. Gradually he started to push his finger in, and she gasped again. He stopped with just a finger tip inside her. This had been an experiment for him, and he knew that very soon his fingertip would be replaced by his huge cock and he'd be fucking her ass deep and hard any day. Just needed to break her in first.

Time was passing, and Mark knew that Janice would finish soon, so he pulled back from Jenny, turned her around and gave the teenage lovely a deep and passionate kiss.

Smiling, he told her it was breakfast time, and he stepped aside and scooted her off to go through to the kitchen.

Looking into each other's eyes, and thinking of the fun to be had together, neither noticed a sudden movement at the bedroom door, as Jenny headed off.

Mark turned, got back into bed and lay there, jerking himself off.

Just in time too, as the bathroom door opened, and Janice came back into the room. Seeing him on the bed, clutching his boner and smiling at her, she scowled:

"Don't you ever stop playing with that thing?" she asked, "it's quite disturbing you know?"

Mark just smiled, and carried on, as Janice dressed.

She left the room to head down for breakfast, and Mark called after her,

"I'll be coming in a minute!" as he smiled to himself.

Little did that miserable ratbag of a wife know just where and how he would be "cumming" he thought.

A few minutes later Mark walked into the kitchen, dressed as usual in his boxers and a t-shirt, just in time to hear Janice say farewell to the girls who were sitting eating breakfast.

Mark had become quite accustomed to Jenny seeing his cock, and he was happy enough to walk around with a semi as he prepared his breakfast.

He didn't pay too much attention to her younger sister Millie, as she wasn't part of the fun and games, though she would be a welcome addition if she were.

She was very similar to Jenny, just a year or so younger, with fine boobs and long legs. Mark turned his head to look at Millie, and it was a pleasant surprise for him to see that she was staring at his groin.

'Could it be possible?' he wondered, as he felt his semi erect cock begin to fill with blood.

He looked out the corner of his eye, as his cock hardened and he could see Millie looking intently. He turned to look at Jenny, and she too was staring at his now very hard cock, as it bulged the front of his boxers.

This exhibitionist behaviour really worked for Mark, as he arched his back slightly and pushed his hips forward.

Feigning a yawn, he stretched his arms up above his head, to give the girls a better look. And they certainly got one, as he felt a sudden waft of cool air as his rock hard cock popped out the front of his boxers and waved in the air as he 'yawned'.

Jenny was licking her lips, clearly desperate to get her lovely teenage mouth wrapped around his cock, and Millie simply sat there, mesmerised by his size as he took a few steps towards her.

He stood over the teenage girl as she sat at the table, his cock only inches from her face. Pretending innocence, he asked her:

"Not eating anything Millie? Nothing you fancy?"

She gulped and looked away from his cock and up into his eyes.

Mark knew there and then that she was his for the taking and he was merciless.

He put one hand gently on the top of her head and pulled her in.

"Open wide" he instructed.

As she did so, he guided his cock into her mouth.

"Show me what you can do Millie" he told her as he looked over at her elder sister. She was stunned as she watched her little sister start to suck her stepdads massive dick.

And boy could she suck dick! Mark had always suspected that Millie was a little more streetwise than her elder sister, and it soon became obvious she was no stranger to sucking cock.

She brought her hands up and started to jerk Marks cock off as she sucked.

'This is fucking awesome' thought Mark, as he started to pump his cock into Millie's face.

Turning to Jenny, he beckoned her over and as she reached him he sat her in the edge of the table beside Millie. It was a perfect height as he leant in and kissed her, while her little sister carried on working her magic on his cock.

He groped her tits, and pulled her top up and off, exposing them to his fingers and mouth.

After a moment, he said to her,

"Jenny- I think Millie's mouth might be getting a little sore. Would you mind taking over for a minute?"

Without hesitation, Jenny sat down on a chair beside him, reached forward and grasped his the base of his cock as he was fucking her sisters mouth.

With one fluid motion, she pulled his cock from Millie's mouth, and enveloped it in her own.

There was hardly a break in rhythm as she took over, and Millie leant back in her chair, panting and with a slightly glazed look in her eyes.

"Stand up" Mark instructed her, and she pushed the chair back and stood.

He held his arms apart and she stepped into his embrace, carefully coming in at an angle to avoid colliding with her sisters head as she sucked a massive dick.

Mark kissed her for the first time, feeling her moist and warms lips, and tasting his own precum. He kissed her, and caressed her gently, feeling her heavy breasts press against his torso.

"Take your top off for me Millie, slowly now."

She was wearing a pajama style jacket with buttons down the front and Mark was captivated as she slowly unbuttoned. She watched his face and smiled knowingly as he stared at her gradually exposed cleavage.

Millie was well aware she had a great body, and was blessed with magnificent tits for her age. Something that several of the boys at school had commented on. One or two of her teachers had also noticed she knew, and not just the men. Her art teacher Miss Francis was clearly well aware of what Millie kept under her blouse and once or twice Millie had 'accidentally' left a button undone, exposing a gap through which you could see her bra and a tantalising glimpse of flesh if you were standing at the right angle. And somehow Miss Francis always seemed to find just that angle! As for some of the male teachers, they sometimes seemed to have to lean hard against their desks as Millie accidentally flashed her tits at them- she loved the effect she had!

So Millie knew that Mark was enjoying the show as she finished unbuttoning her top. She took a hold of each side of her top and arched her back as she opened it out fully, thrusting her massive tits forwards and into Marks gaze.

"Christ almighty!" Gasped Mark, as her tits came into view.

They were stunning! They were large, actually very large, round and looked very firm. They bobbled a little as Millie wriggled to expose them to best effect. But most of all, they were crowned by the most amazing nipples Mark had ever seen. Round and pink, they sat proudly on those magnificent tits, and they were hard and pointing out. And by pointing out I mean very pointing out. They must have stood out over an inch long, begging to be kissed and sucked.

And Millie wanted them sucked right there and then. Her nipples were very sensitive, and she often played with them when she masturbated in bed at night.

She raised an arm and placed her hand around Marks neck. He didn't resist as she gently pulled him towards her breasts. Now she was in control, just as Mark had been when he pulled her mouth towards his cock.

His mouth enveloped one nipple while his hand grasped her other breast.

He groped and massaged, sucked and licked, swapping from one tit to the other.

Mark was in heaven!

He had one heavy breasted teenage sex machine sucking his massive cock with a commendable enthusiasm, while her equally magnificently built sister was feeding her tits into his face, only letting him come up for air occasionally as he kissed her lovely mouth.

"Daddy? said Millie, as Mark sucked on her nipple.

"Why didn't you tell me you had such a big cock? I love sucking cock and we could have had such a lot of fun before now."

Mark had no answer as she looked down at her sister and smiled.

"Looks like Jenny likes Daddy's cock too doesn't she?"

Jenny looked up and nodded as best she could with 7 inches of rock hard cock in her mouth.

"Let me help you with that" said Millie as she sat back down beside her sister, took a hold of his shaft and moved his cock from Jenny's mouth to hers.

Mark found himself standing in the middle of the kitchen, with two gorgeous big titted teenage girls taking turns to suck his cock, when the phone rang.

"Why don't you answer it Daddy?" said Millie, as she watched her sister force a good eight inches of cock down her throat.

She giggled as Mark leaned over to the table and picked up the phone.

"Hello" he gasped.

He heard the voice of his wife coming down the line at him.

"You seemed preoccupied when I told you this morning, I shall be late home tonight so can you feed the girls and I'll see them when I come home?"

Mark had indeed been preoccupied that morning, as he was busily molesting her elder daughter's tits while she had been telling him, but he remembered her message.

"Yes" he grunted. "I'll feed them and take care of them" he said as he looked down and watched as her lovely daughters shared his cock.

'It's a good job that there is plenty to go round' thought Mark, as his wife Janice talked away into his ear.

"Are you ok Mark? You sound strange?"

He smiled, "Oh, I'm fine- never better in fact", as he felt his balls begin to tighten and he began to build up to orgasm.

"Never better." he repeated as his stepdaughters felt his climax begin to come, and they poised themselves, ready to swallow his load. And what a load it would be, the first, and perhaps biggest of many to come!