Ahh Sin City Ch. 02

Story Info
'Let the Incest Begin.'
6.8k words
4.47
98.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: ‘Let the Incest Begin’

As I began to massage Jenny’s left foot, she moaned and then continued, “Mmm, that’s nice. I suppose the first time I realized that I like the rough guys would be the only other stupid thing I did. A man calls me around 2pm the day after I found out that I was pregnant from that other guy. When he heard about my condom rule, he told me he had proof that was only two days old. He said he lived in LA and could be in Vegas in about four hours. I met him at some dirty little motel just north of Vegas. I knocked on the door and when he answered, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He was literally tearing the clothes off my body. When I asked for the first hours pay up front he said, ‘Shut the fuck up whore, you’ll get your money after I have my way with you.’ The guy was huge too; about 6’4” tall and probably well over 250lbs of mostly muscle, so you can see why I didn’t have much of a choice. His head was shaven, he had a goatee, and he was loaded with tattoos. I think he was some sort of skinhead or neo-Nazi. Then he starts taking off his clothes. His cock was huge, the biggest I had ever seen and he had it shaven clean.”

That was the first time I had ever heard my daughter say the word ‘cock’. I loved it! I immediately knew that this story was going to be much more graphic than the previous one. However, I wasn’t sure I liked were it seemed to be going. To me there is a difference between rough sex and rape, this story was quickly sounding like the later. Although, Jenny was telling this story with that sort of immature playful enthusiasm usually only reserved for her close friends, so I knew it was a story she enjoyed telling.

I began rubbing her other foot and Jenny continued her story with out skipping a beat, “I watched as he spit in his hand and then rubbed it on his cock. Just before he was about to shove it in my pussy I asked him, ‘What about the proof that you’re clean?’ Then he was like, ‘Didn’t I tell you to shut the fuck up? Well guess what, I got something that’ll keep that pretty little cunt mouth of yours quiet!’ Then he laid me across the bed like this.”

Jenny proceeded to demonstrate the position that the large man put her in. She laid herself face up and width wise across the bed with her head hanging off the edge next to my lap. She hiked her long tight dress up to her hips so she could spread her legs. She had on the tightest pair of pink panties. I felt my dick begin to grow once again with in my shorts as I enjoyed the sight of her long thin lean legs.

Jenny continued, “That’s when I got my first throat fucking. He put his cock in my mouth and forced it halfway down my throat. I felt it stretching out my throat and I was gagging almost immediately. It was scary and I instinctively I tried to push the guy off me, but he was just too big and strong. Then as his cock got all the way in me, I began to spit up through my nose and a little bit seeped out from between my mouth and his cock. It got all over his balls and it ran down my face into my hair. It was preventing me from breathing properly and I was beginning to panic. Then the big guy began licking my clit and finger fucking my pussy, while he fucked my throat.”

At that point, Jenny stuck her hand under her panties and I could see it moving around in there. To be honest, I had mixed emotions concerning this story about my daughter getting mouth raped but I enjoyed watching her get off on telling me.

She went on telling the story speaking with a more staggered shallow breath, “My pussy was amazingly sensitive in a very good way. I’m not sure exactly what it was about the whole thing but I was cumming so fucking hard with in seconds after his tongue and fingers made contact with my pussy. I was thrusting my pelvis up into his face and my pussy squeezed his fingers tightly. It was totally unexpected daddy and the big guy loved it. He started pumping his cock much harder into my face when he realized I was cumming. I think that his faster, longer and more powerful strokes helped to clear my nose because all of a sudden I was able to breathe a little bit better. Just as I stopped cumming, he was starting. His cock was so deep that I couldn’t even taste his cum, but I could feel its warmth flooding my throat. He grunted and moaned loudly with each gush of his climax and said, ‘Ahh yeah, you’re such a good little slut.’ His big balls contracted as they smacked into my eyes and forehead. When he finally stopped pumping my gut full of his cum, he pulled his softening cock out. I spent the next minute or two trying to catch my breath while the big guy got himself comfortable lying on the bed. My throat was throbbing with pain and I briefly thought he may have caused damage to it.”

Jenny saw the pulsing bulge in my shorts and said, “Looks like you’re enjoying the story.”

I replied, “Well the story is really sexy, but I’m not sure I like the fact that this guy was hurting you, even if you truly did enjoy it. I do love the little show you’re giving me though. You’re so hot!”

Jenny’s facial expression seemed more passionate and she was rocking her pelvis grinding her pussy into her hand. She reached over with her left hand and unzipped my pants. Jenny pulled my cock through the hole in my boxers and began to rub its head, gently smearing the precum all around it.

I twitched at the sensation and her voice became more seductive as she said, “Well the story doesn’t end there daddy.”

I was speechless and amazed. It was my daughter, my actual beautiful young daughter rubbing my cock with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Finally, before Jenny could continue I cleared my throat and spoke barely above a whisper, “Jenny, why don’t we just make up our own story?”

Jenny suddenly stopped every thing and sat up against the headboard before she unyieldingly said, “You know what daddy; reliving this story with you is making me very horny. So if you want this little perverted fantasy of yours to come true, you’ll just have to let me finish telling you about my perverted lifestyle.”

I nodded with full understanding, “Ok sure no problem.”

I began to rub my throbbing oozing cock while Jenny continued her story, “So where was I… Oh yeah catching my breath. When I was finally able to speak, I asked him what his name was. He said it was Brian and he seemed much calmer now that he had blown his aggression out of his dick hole. I thought it was a good time to ask for that proof again. As he reached down to the floor to pick up his pants, he complimented me, ‘I have to say that you are one hell of a good whore. That was the best blowjob I ever got and you sure as hell have a nice thin tight little body too. I never met a whore with such an athletic body before. You must work out a lot to keep that little body so tight. I’d bet your cunt is just as tight and I can’t wait to fuck it. As a matter of fact, later on I’m gonna tear up that tight little cunt and your asshole too. Then we can make bets on which hole will make me cum.’ I got a little nervous because I had never done anal. I knew that in this business, I would probably have to eventually, but I didn’t expect the guy who takes my anal virginity to have a monster cock and an aggression complex.”

I noticed Jenny staring at my cock licking her lips and I asked, “Do you like what you see?”

Jenny nodded and said, “Yes, but don’t interrupt me.”

I apologized then asked, “Sorry! Did he ever give you proof that he’s clean?”

“Oh yeah, he had it in the pocket of his pants half folded and half crumpled up. It was actually prison release forms from the Los Angeles Correctional Facility, one of which was a health record. Lucky for me he was clean. Although, the fact that he had just gotten out of prison gave me a rush that was getting me wet and horny all over again.”

I butted in, “Do you typically get turned on by your clients?”

“No, not usually, like I said before it’s the danger element that turns me on more than anything. That rush I get makes me so wet. So anyway, Brian wanted me to clean myself up. I didn’t blame him considering I had spit up all over my face and hair. So I took a shower and got myself all pretty for him again. By the time I was finished getting ready, the thrill of being with this big capricious man had gotten me so horny that my pussy juices were actually dripping down my inner thighs. I walked out of the bathroom wearing only black high heels and a black lace choker necklace. They were the only articles of clothing I had that he didn’t tear apart.”

Then Jenny stood up directly in front of me. She looked me in the eye as she slowly pulled the shoulders of her white gown over each of her arms. Then she slunk the white fabric down over her tits. She had on a pink lace bra that matched her panties and lifted her tits creating a heap of palpable cleavage. Jenny inched the tight expensive dress down her body. Slowly it fell past her narrow feminine waist to reveal her tight six-pack of abs. The skin over those tight muscles appeared soft and silky maintaining that lustrous femininity. I reached out and brushed my fingertips along her waistline causing her to flinch and giggle a bit. Her skin felt just as soft and smooth as it looked. I relished that sensation as I placed my hand back on my dick. Then as Jenny pushed the gown over her hips, it dropped to the floor around her ankles, and she kicked it off to the corner of the room. She slowly spun around for me. The pink lace panties she wore were the short shorts style that cut off half way down her ass, which left a hefty slice of the bottom of each tight round cheek exposed. The rest of her body looked as equally toned as her stomach, yet it was never too much that it made her seem less effeminate. Most women would die to have a curvy hourglass figure on such a thin athletic frame. Finally, Jenny knelt between my legs and replaced my hands on my cock with her own.

Jenny continued her story as she spit on my cock and gently massaged it with her soft hands, “When I walked out of the bathroom, Brian was sleeping. I started to suck on his limp cock to wake him up. It was disgusting, because it tasted like my vomit and I almost spit up again. Lucky for me the bad taste seemed to disappear just before he woke up. He didn’t move or say anything as I looked into his eyes with his soft cock swirling around in my mouth. Even while it was soft, it was still a mouthful. It didn’t take long for it to stiffen up though. When Brian’s cock was good and hard, I mounted him. All the thoughts running through my head had my pussy dripping wet. I was actually curious to know what anal was like and I was curious to see how rough Brian was going to be. As I impaled my pussy on Brian’s huge thing, he let out a long deep sigh. I could feel my insides stretching with every inch of penetration and yet it slid in so effortlessly.”

I was getting very close to blowing my load into my daughter’s saliva lubed hands. I knew that this was probably a once in a lifetime experience and I didn’t want it to end so soon.

I had to tell jenny to hold off for a while, “Jenny please, you have to stop rubbing my cock or I’ll cum long before I want to.”

Jenny said, “Daddy don’t be silly, it’s only ten o’clock, you’re going to cum again tonight.”

I said, “I don’t have enough money to keep you here that long.”

Jenny suddenly frowned dramatically as she said, “I’m insulted daddy! I can't believe you actually thought I would charge you for this! I can’t charge my own father.”

That’s exactly what I was hoping she would say and at that moment, Jenny placed her full pink lips at the tip of my cock and pushed her pretty face down on it. Slowly my cock disappeared into her warm wet mouth. Her plump lips clenched the shaft tightly and her tongue swirled delightfully around the head. Still deeper it went and my daughters facial expression changed as she was now trying to suppress her gag reflex with the head of my manhood resting on the back of her tongue. Deeper still and as her top lip touched my stomach, my cock head was now surrounded by a tight warm membrane. It was piercing her throat and I loved it. It was the first time I ever felt my cock head slip into a woman’s throat. Suddenly Jenny pulled back quickly releasing my throbbing dick from the confines of her sumptuous mouth. My cock was exposed to the cool air of the room and a thin string of saliva linked my cock head to her mouth while she allowed herself a moment to gag.”

She asked with big bright blue eyes and a sinful grin, “Do you like that?”

When she spoke the string of saliva broke in the middle. Half fell off the head of my cock to the floor and the other half roped down her chin.

I noticed that my cock had pink lipstick smeared on it as I said, “Good god, I loved it! I especially liked how I could feel the head slip into your throat.”

My daughter smiled brightly with pride before she took a deep breath and quickly engulfed my cock once again. This time she made shallow bobs with her head so that my mushroom cap would keep poking in and out of her tight throat. The whole time she was looking up into my eyes and her heavy breaths through her nose tickled my stomach. With in half a dozen bobs of her head I felt my balls begin to tense with my approaching sperm release.

I told Jenny, “Daddy’s about to cum baby.”

My daughter’s eyes were tearing from trying so hard to hold back her gagging and it was causing the dark eye makeup to run down her face. Still she maintained eye contact and kept up her head bobbing.

When I felt the first stream of hot cum eject into her throat I became a little carried away with the moment, “Oh yeah, that’s my good little girl! Yeah baby, make daddy cum like the good little daughter that you are. You’re such a good little girl.”

Gush after gush of hot incest cum flooded my daughter’s mouth and throat. I felt Jenny holding her breath when the quantity of cum in her mouth and throat became too much that she would choke. It really got me off to see how hard she was working for my pleasure. She couldn’t swallow either, because my cock was in the way. Yet none of my liquid escaped her since she had her lips so tightly wrapped around my shaft. Soon the throbbing gushes became less and less powerful and slowly my orgasm ended, gently fading into ultra sensitivity.

I said simply, “Ok.”

My daughter slipped my dick out of her throat and allowed her lips to stop at the rim of the head. I felt her suck gently at the tip and then swallow what was still in her mouth. She was breathing heavily when she finally let go.

I said with utter happiness while looking into my daughters beautiful eyes, “That was the most thrilling sexual experience of my life to have my own daughter suck me off like that!”

She returned, “Thanks daddy! Actually, it got me hornier than I expected to. Look how wet I am.”

Jenny stood up and I could see the entire under side of Jenny’s pink lace panties were soaked to the point that they had become see through. I could make out each individual hair on her camel toe. I leaned forward, placed my mouth on her pussy over the wettest portion of the panties. Jenny didn’t expect it and she flinched along with a giggle, as I sucked the sweet and tangy juices from the fabric. Then I threw Jenny to the bed. Her thin frame was heavier than I expected but still light compared to her mother. She fell back across the bed giggling with incestuous lust. I knelt on the floor beside the bed just as she had done. I pulled on my daughter’s panties and she eagerly lifted her hips allowing me to remove them. Jenny quickly removed her bra and threw it into the corner where her dress was. I had some trouble removing her panties. They were so soaked that they were sticking to her legs as I pulled them off.

Jenny’s pussy was waxed baby smooth around the outer extremities with a strip of short soft blond pubes about half an inch wide running the length of each lip. I could see her little red pearl of a clit peaking out from under its hood at the top of her pussy. The musty aroma was intoxicating and I felt my softening cock jump slightly as I inhaled. I began by sucking on her inner thighs giving her slight hickeys on them as I slipped two fingers into her silky sheath.

Jenny was looking down at me intently and she moaned loudly when I finally slapped her clit with my tongue, “Mmm, oh yeah daddy.”

I was just beginning to get really into it, as my tongue was flicking rapidly over her hard clit and my fingers curled up against her g-spot, she suddenly stopped me and gave me explicit instructions.

With heavy ragged breath she commanded me, “That’s so fucking good daddy and I’m so close, but I also want you to use the middle finger of your other hand, put it in my ass hole, and wiggle it around as much as you can.”

I spit on my middle finger and did exactly what she asked for.

Jenny responded dramatically, “Fuck yeah daddy, that’s it.”

It was difficult to coordinate all the movements but some how I was successful.

Jenny began moaning, “Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Oh yeah! Don’t stop!”

Suddenly Jenny was quiet and her mouth gaped open and contorted oddly, as her pelvis lifted off the bed. Next, her sphincter clenched my finger so tightly, it became immobile and she expressed her feelings with loud scary demonic grunting unlike anything I had ever heard from her in my life. Her climax seemed intense and long, as her body flexed and contorted to the whim of the orgasm that possessed her. Her pussy felt like it was milking my two fingers while I was poking her g-spot with every thrust of my hand. I felt a sense of pride for being able to make my own daughter cum so intensely and for such a long time. Finally, as my daughter regained control of herself, she pushed my face away from her womanhood with a broad smile and a high-pitched sigh.

Then she repositioned herself face down lengthwise on the bed with her head on the pillow and asked, “I hope you don’t think this is too weird dad, but could you lick my asshole for a little while.”

I responded like the loving father I am, “After all that we’ve talked about, do you really believe I’d think that were strange? My little Jenny. I love you and I’ll do anything you like!”

“I love you too daddy.”

Jenny opened her legs slightly and her brown eye was looking straight up at me from between her muscular ass cheeks. I finally removed my clothes and positioned myself behind her with my legs hanging off the foot of the bed. Her ass hole was shimmering from all the juices that dripped down onto it during her orgasm. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and gently kneaded them as my tongue made contact with her puckered hole. It was so clean that all I could taste was her pussy juices. For me that was a slight disappointment as I enjoyed the bitter flavor of a woman’s asshole. I licked and licked then prodded into it as deep as my tongue could go searching for that specific enticing flavor. Fortunately, I found it just beyond her anal rim.

Jenny moaned as I began to tongue fuck her asshole and said, “I love getting a rim job after I cum. It’s so relaxing.”

After a minute or two she continued, “It was awesome to see you, my own father, eating me out.”

I stopped for a second and asked, “So I suppose you’ll want more in the future?”

My daughter turned onto her back and said, “Hell yeah! Come lie here with me.”

I lied down next to my naked daughter. She wrapped her thin arm over my chest and her smooth leg over my thighs. I could feel her firm tits pressed tightly against my ribs and her moist pussy hair tickling the side of my thigh. We just lied there quietly for a while.

12