Ahh Sin City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Jenny said, “Ya know dad, I never finished telling you about Brian and me.”

I reminded my daughter where she had left off in the story, “You were just starting to fuck him last I remember.”

Jenny pushed herself up a little bit with her left elbow and gently began to massage my limp cock and balls while she excitedly continued her tale, “Oh yeah, so I was riding him right. It was the first time that fucking a guy actually hurt a little bit. I was surprised with how passive he was considering what he had done to me earlier, but that wasn’t going to last for long. I was holding myself up on his chest while I was sliding my pussy up and down that long shaft, but I couldn’t sit all the way down on his cock. I wanted to, but when I got to a certain point it felt like it was pushing my uterus up into my stomach and I just couldn’t do it. I told him, ‘Your cock is so big it hurts me.’ Then that’s when he grabbed my hips and slammed his pelvis into my groin. I felt a ripping sensation deep in my pussy and a sharp pain along with it. Brian held his cock all the way in me for a few seconds. I let my body fall onto his chest and I screamed out, ‘oh fuck that hurt! I think you ripped something in me!’ Then Brian laughed and said, ‘You liked it though didn’t you? You fucking little slut, look at face you’re fucking loving it!’ Its true daddy, I did like it.”

It was hard for me to believe that my daughter enjoyed pain. I had to be reassured so I butted in.
“Jenny, it’s hard for me to understand how you could like that.”

Her explanation was short and to the point, “Pain relates to danger and the pain itself makes me cum much faster, harder and longer.”

Jenny continued to massage my manhood and tell her story, “So Brian had his big cock buried in my pussy and he could tell that it hurt me, but he could also tell that I loved it. That’s when I whispered into his ear, ‘Yeah Brian I love it! Please make it hurt some more! Please!’ Then with one swift motion, Brian flipped us around so that I was on my back and he was on top of me. He held my ankles and pushed them back so they were next to my head. He began thrusting furiously into my soaked pussy. It felt like some one was punching me from the inside, yet every time he slammed into me his body smacked heavily against my clit. Brian was relentless and soon I was cumming. It was just as intense, but very different from the first orgasm I had while his cock was in my throat. Daddy you have no idea how much the pain multiplies the pleasure during an orgasm. You should try it.”

“I don’t think so honey, but I’ll watch you.”

By now, my cock was rock hard and my daughter was playing with the precum oozing out of the tip. I reached my arm under her side and my hand found her firm ass. I quickly prodded my finger at her ass hole. I was feeling quite amorous in an experimental way, so decided to test Jenny’s little pain fetish. I pushed my dry pointer finger into her ass hole. Jenny took a sharp intake of breath when she felt my finger go past her anal ring. Pushing a dry finger into it was more difficult that I expected. I knew my rough callused finger must have felt like sand paper drilling into her anal canal. Jenny stopped all motion, her body stiffened up and she seemed to be holding her breath. She was looking into my eyes with lust at first, but then her face winced in pain as I pushed my fat rounded knuckle past the tight ring. Twenty minutes ago, I would have stopped to ask her if she were ok, but she insisted that she liked pain and I wanted to test her. I began to finger fuck her ass hole and she moaned loudly with a very painful expression on her face. “Ahh Fuck!” I didn’t stop and I could feel heat beginning to build up from the rough friction. Jenny’s body relaxed slightly and she nestled her face into the crook of my neck.

She whispered into my ear, “See daddy you’re learning quickly now.”

She began to grind her pussy against the side of my leg in unison with the motion of my finger. She moaned softly into my ear and held her body tightly against mine. My finger gradually became a bit slimy from the small amount of shit that had smeared on it and the left over saliva from the previous anal fingering, but it wasn’t enough to ease the pain that she seemingly loved.

My daughter moaned and whispered, “It hurts so good daddy! Go faster!”

I began thrusting my finger in and out of her ass with as much speed and power as I could muster up. Her rectum felt as if it was sticking to my finger and coming along for the ride. Then back in it went with the reinsertion of my finger. I was quite literally turning her asshole inside out and it was wildly arousing for both of us. My daughter was enthralled with the sensations I was providing so she nearly forgot about my stone hard throbbing cock. I could feel her sopping pubes painting her warm pussy juices onto my leg, so I knew she was ready to fuck.

I suddenly stopped what I was doing to reposition myself. I left Jenny lying on her left side, and with my right hand, I lifted her right leg by the ankle. I straddled over her left leg and positioned my shimmering mushroom cap at the entrance of her swollen slit. Then I slowly slid my cock into her warm silky wet pussy. My daughter was almost too wet as I was able to glide in with no resistance what so ever, but to my surprise and appreciation, her velvet pussy was much tighter than any pussy I had felt since I was in high school. My balls dragged along the tight yet soft skin of her athletic inner thigh, as I slowly slid my cock in and out. I could feel my daughter starring passionately at me, but my eyes were fixated on her pretty cunt lips stretching around my fat cock. Then I forced my left thumb into her asshole and Jenny closed her eyes and grunted. “Grumph!” She hooked her right arm around the back of her right knee and pulled her leg close to her body. This allowed my cock deeper penetration and it freed up my right hand. I removed my thumb from Jenny’s ass and used both hands to explore my daughter’s slender athletic frame. As I slid my right hand over her stomach and my left across the small of her back, I became fully aware of just how athletic Jenny was. Her body was taut and very firm everywhere my hands roamed, yet her skin was baby soft and silky smooth. Even as I squeezed her perky b-cup tits, I noticed their firmness. Then I pinched one of her nipples gradually increasing the pressure, as my left hand began to gather her long sleek blond hair.

Jenny moaned in ecstasy as I was squeezing her nipple with all my might, “Mmmaahh!”

I had my daughters beautiful hair securely woven into my clutching left fist and I could feel myself letting go of all inhibitions embracing my daughter’s sexual fetish. Leaning over her, I yanked on Jenny’s hair pulling her head back. All the while, I was slowly fucking her pussy.

Into her ear with heavy breath and a low raspy tone I asked, “Are you daddy’s little fuck toy?”

My daughter responded with absolute conviction, “YES!”

In the same tone, I said with complete honesty, “Daddy loves that you’ve turned out to be such a good whore.”

Jenny said, “Daddy, I’ve been a whore since the day I lost my virginity. I love cock!”

There was a pause in the dirty talk as we both enjoyed the sex for a moment. With my hand still pulling strongly on her hair and my fingers still pinching tightly on her nipple, we moaned softly into each other’s ears as I licked her neck. Jenny’s right hand found her clit and her left hand was pinching her other nipple.

Then Jenny spoke again her breath choppy and her tone submissive, “Daddy, I will do A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G you want, when E-V-E-R you want to do it.”

She emphasized and drew out the words ‘anything’ and ‘ever’.

Then I asked my daughter, “Could I fuck you in the ass?”

She stated, “You don’t have to ask permission daddy, just do what you want.”

I briefly thought about plowing right into her ass, but my balls were telling me that I was close to cumming and I wanted this to last longer. I loved to bring myself to the brink of orgasm and then stop, just to do it all over again. In doing so, when I finally did cum, my orgasm would last much longer and be much stronger. I also seemed to produce a lot more cum when I did that, which is always great.

Then Jenny lied flat on her back and pulled her knees to her chest exposing her slightly used looking anus, and said, “Well here it is daddy. Why don’t you lube me up with your spit and then shove it in there.”

I quickly positioned myself to eat out her ass hole. My nose dipped into her wet pussy, as I spit heavily onto her anal hole, and worked it in with my tongue and fingers. I also paid close attention to her clit as I continued to prep her glory hole for penetration. She was cooing soothingly as I did this, which sent a nice tingle through my body. Jenny’s pussy became ultra wet and I mixed her slippery cunt juices with my saliva until my fingers were sliding into her ass nice and easily. I was surprised with how relaxed she was able to keep her sphincter muscle. I suppose experience helps in that department.
\
I repositioned my daughter bending her over the side of the bed. I stood behind her and spit heavily into my hand. As I rubbed the saliva into my cock, I saw jenny’s fingertips appear from under her tummy wrap over her pussy to massage her clit. I wrapped my hands around her tight tiny waist and enjoyed the view of her submissively bent over the bed. I placed my knob on the slimy puckered hole and applied some pressure. After my cock head popped past her tight anus, I felt it slowly sink into the soft porous interior. Jenny moaned loudly as I slowly pushed in all the way to the hilt. I held myself there, fully inside her, relishing it for just a moment. I felt the tips of my daughters’ fingernails brushing against my balls as they feverishly worked her clit. Jenny seemed to be enjoying it thoroughly.

I only had anal sex one other time before this and it was with my wife. It was painful for Patty even though I took my time and made sure to lube it properly. I never managed to get my cock all the way into my wife’s ass hole nor was I able to climax in her ass, because Patty had stopped me halfway through. Patty never allowed me to try again, no matter how much I tried to woo her into it. I knew Jenny wasn’t going to quit on me like my wife had, actually quite the opposite and that alone was hugely arousing.

Finally, I slowly withdrew and the ring of my knob pressed against the inside of her tight sphincter ring. Then slowly I reinserted my manhood into her warmth. Three more times and I was on the brink of orgasm again. I withdrew completely this time to allow myself to relax. Jenny instinctively knew what I was doing and she turned around with her face in place of her ass hole.

“Daddy, I want to taste my ass on your cock”

As she briefly took my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it she moaned her approval, “Mmm!”

Then she quickly returned to her original position. This time with more speed, I began to fuck my daughter’s anus as she continued to twiddle her clit. Then I quickly switched to her silky super slick pussy. Then back again to the high resistance of my Jenny’s ass. Soon I felt my balls brewing to bust and one last time I had enough willpower to stop and make it last longer. Jenny’s fingers however did not stop manipulating her love button.

When I reinserted my daughter stated, “Don’t stop anymore daddy, I’m gonna cum soon!”

I continued to fuck her ass then suddenly, her back arched and her ass hole became extremely tight. Her moans silenced into simple shallow breaths and I knew my daughter was no longer in control of her body as the climax ripped through her. I did my best to keep up the force of my thrusts into her asshole despite its throbbing tightness. With each wave of pleasure crashing over her body, her asshole squeezed my cock. With each squeeze, my balls grew closer and closer to sending their hot jets of incestuous jiz deep into my daughter’s anal canal. Then as Jenny’s orgasm slowly began to dissipate, I found I was able to thrust my hips with full force. I squeezed her little waist and used it to pull her into me as I thrust myself fully into her. Three more hard thrusts were all it took before I erupted inside her. Jenny’s body was totally limp with post orgasmic relaxation, which made it easy for me to pull her back and forth over my throbbing twitching ejaculating cock. I grunted and moaned as I flooded my daughter’s hot asshole with stream after stream of daddy's sperm.

Jenny encouraged me, “Yeah daddy, shoot it all up in my ass. Then I’ll show you how I squirt it into a cup and drink it.”

I smiled at her words knowing that my daughter had become a true whore and I loved it. As my spurting lessened and my mind began to clear, I felt a sense of ownership over my daughter. Despite all the other men she had been with and the many to come, I knew that at the end of the day she would always be mine. It was an indescribable great feeling.

Before long, the jiz stopped flowing and my cock was too limp to continue its motion. When my cock finally fell out of Jenny, she quickly plugged her ass with her finger and instructed me to get a wine glass from the liquor cabinet in the room. When I handed her the glass, she squatted over it and allowed my cum to dribble out into it. I saw her tummy flex and heard an audible fart, as she pushed out the last of the incestuous fluids. Then my daughter lifted the glass to show it to me. There was quite a bit of cum, filling about an eighth of the large wine glass. Jenny complimented me on the amount and I felt proud.

Jenny repositioned to her knees and said, “You ready for this? Guys love it when I do this!”

She tipped the wine glass up and placed her lips at the rim. Slowly my cum slid down the side of the wine glass and dripped into her mouth. She made sure the vast majority of it was in her mouth before she tilted her head back to show me what it looked like in there. Finally she closed her mouth swallowed and reopened it to show me it was all gone. It was rather debasing of her, but at the same time, it was gratifying for me. It also reinforced that new feeling of sexual ownership over my daughter.

Jenny told me to lie down so she could clean me up. She gently began to lick my soft cock, my balls, my thighs, and anywhere else, that had our sex juices on it. It was very soothing and relaxing and with in minutes I was asleep. I woke up to Jenny leaning over me showered and fully clothed.

“I got to go dad. I love you! Call me tomorrow.”

“Ok. I love you too baby, bye.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and out the door she went turning the light out as she left. I noticed it was 2:15am before I went back to sleep. I woke up again from the rumbling of my drunken wife stumbling into bed. I remembered dreaming about the nights events as the smell of my wife’s alcoholic breath wafted into my face. I turned over and noticed the clock now read 7:00 am. Back to sleep I went.

I finally rose from bed at quarter to ten in the morning. I opened the shades and let the morning light beam into the room. Patty didn’t budge as she laid there snoring and sprawled out face down on the bed. My wife was still in her clothes, shoes and all, from the night before. Her black blouse had a curious stain on it. When I got a closer look, I realized that it was the crusty remains of another mans cum. The white stain with the black back round made it easy to see how each individual rope of cum landed on her back right down to the last drop at the bottom edge of her blouse. I knew my wife must have had just as much fun as I did. I wasn’t jealous but rather eager to hear all about it when she woke up.

12