AHS: Tate and Vivien Meet (Again)

Story Info
Based on plot lines in the show, American Horror Story.
3k words
4.55
14k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

For those of you who have not seen FX's "American Horror Story," I want to explain some things to you. This is a deep psycho-sexual thriller, sure it has some sex but it is not all of it. Most of the sex does seem done by Tate, for some reason. If you want to see it, you will probably need to wait until next October, 2012 when the DVD comes out. The other online channels have seem to have taken it from the fans.

I think that is the reason that I started writing this Fan Fiction, I missed it so much. I know that in the series, Tate and Vivien never meet or, if the wiki is to be believed, never even say each other's names. I could not let that go, Vivien is in emotional pain most of this season, I needed to help with that. So I sent Tate, it was not the first time that went to her but she did not know that and I hate spoiling endings.

You may say to me, what are you doing writing about a teenager and a pregnant mother? Well, first, Tate was born in 1977 and had his Columbine Moment in 1994 so he is much older than 18, he just has the good fortune to be stuck looking and having the libido of a teenager.

I can only say that Tate is psychopath. He is not as I write him. As I write him, it is the act he uses to deceive everyone. I should write this from his perspective and what he is thinking in his head, it would be a truly different story. It would break some of the romance, I believe. So we get Tate as he appears here, if you watch the show, you will understand more.

Personally, I have always had a thing for older women and young guys. Maybe it is because sexually, there is a lot of joy to be had there. Maybe it is just an incest/virgin hunting weak point I have, either way, it is bringing this to you so enjoy it!

I hope you enjoy my story and vote if you want more. I am getting back on this horse. This is for the people, my hubby and Rosalind, who inspired me to write again. Thanks again, fans.

American Horror Story Fan Fiction:

Vivien Meets Tate (Again)

Vivien Harmon was drawn to the voices that were coming from her daughter's room. She quietly got up from her rocking chair in the sunroom and began to climb the beautiful staircase. Step after step, she was very aware of the growing child in her stomach. He was cradled in her pelvis, throwing her center of gravity off and making each step a bit more challenging than it should have been. She smiled as she reached the top, feeling a small victory.

As the smile fled her face, she turned in to the hall that lead to her young daughter's room. The noise was louder from the top of the staircase, it seemed like there were three distinct voices. She gathered herself as she turned into the hallway; she looked down at the floor. In the next instant, she heard the door open, the old floorboards creak as a body was shoved into the space of the hallway.

The body was tall and lanky, a grungily-dressed teenager with dark blonde curly hair hanging in his eyes. His body language told her that he was totally dejected by whatever current events had transpired in Violet's room. She thought vaguely, what was this boy doing in my daughter's room? The old mother hen instincts crept forward to the top of her mind as she put her hand on her hip and regarded the kid.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Harmon..." He stuttered with a mixture of chagrin and total embarrassment, running his hands through the curls of his hair and looking down at his black Chuck Taylor hi-tops. Vivien smiled again, completely taken off guard by her immediate sympathy to this child-man standing outside of her only daughter's room.

"You are Tate Langdon, my husband's patient, aren't you?" She inquired as he nodded.

"I was looking for the bathroom but this door was open and I heard my favorite song by Foster the People coming from it. I could not help myself as I peeked in and I saw Violet dancing but when she saw me, she stopped. We started talking..." Each word was a separate confession for him, it seemed to Vivien. Again, she found herself unarmed of her anger and wanting to help him in any way she could.

"I don't think that Ben would like you in the house after your appointment, Tate. I can show you the bathroom and the way out if you would like," Vivien offered, turning to the floor's main bathroom, next to the master bedroom she shared with her husband. Tate nodded and followed her silently. Violet's room was still again, she had probably retreated to her laptop. She would not be heard from until she got hungry for dinner.

Vivien opened the door and turned on the light for him, and then she sat on the master bed as he used the facilities quietly. It was almost like he did not need to do so but did so out of routine. That was a strange thought, Vivien thought as she looked at her hands as she waited for Tate to exit the bathroom.

The handle rotated uncertainly minutes later and then the door opened. Tate's hand were still wet and dripping as he stumbled towards her. His voice as soft but deliberate and she noticed that his jean's fly was unbuttoned. She could not help herself as she peered into the darkness of his jeans; she looked up guiltily---right into his liquid brown eyes. He was crying and his hands were reaching in front of him.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Harmon! When I saw you, you are so...beautiful...pregnant. I had to...satisfy myself...oh, GOD, this is so bad! Filthy! Horrible!" He crumpled in a heap in front of her, burying his head of soft curls in her lap. Vivien tried to push him away but his arms were strong as they encircled her, pushing her to him.

"Tate, this is really not right---you should be leaving...soon," They could both hear there was no conviction in her voice. His hands were moving up her dressing gown to the top of her thighs, feeling the skin underneath there but going no further as he wept in her lap. She could feel genuine tears falling on to and wetting her skin. It was like there were two parts to him, the child and the monster that had just gratified himself in her bathroom. He was thinking of her as he did so, he admitted. This was a distressing thought that drifted over her mind but did not stay as she was distracted by trying to comfort him.

"Don't think I don't see how he treats you, Mrs. Harmon. Violet told me all about the affair and how you lost the first baby. You are so brave, to try again..." He was calming down but still a bit exhausted from the emotional outpour. His hands were still wandering her thighs as he breathed her scent in deeply, she noted. "This world is horrible, mean and cruel...how people treat each other, how treat the people they love. How people seek their pleasure in others and not in the people they should be emotionally invested in," Tate's hands slowly explored the crevice of her satin panties, risking touching something definitely not safe. At the same time, he straightened up, pushing himself between her legs, gracelessly kissing her.

His wet left hand cradled her face by the jawbone as he invaded her mouth with his tongue. It was intrusive but on the other hand, it was more practiced than she would expect from a kid his age. She found herself returning his kiss but her arms were pushing him away from her weakly. Their lips danced roughly together, expressing a certain intensity and awkwardness at the same time. Finally, he was forced to come up for air, gasping with an apologetic, hesitant but definitely proud smile on his face.

"Oh, my God, Mrs. Harmon, I am so sorry for losing it like that. I am just so attracted to you, your beautiful soft body. I cannot help thinking what it would be like to make...love," he looked into her bright blue eyes, tipping her chin up again, "to you. I would just like to make you happy, you seem so sad whenever I see you..." He trailed off and Vivien was left with questions to what he said but her biological imperative quelled her nervous mind.

This time, she reached for him, knowing that this was crazy, she was not herself. It was like she was watching herself from afar and had no control as she pulled him to his feet. His button fly was open and he was protruding in an obvious manner. All she knew is that it was important for her take pleasure in this opportunity, they had time but she must do this now. A small voice from the furthest reaches of her mind sighed at how familiar and easy it all seemed to be.

Vivien freed his cock from the fold of his jeans and boxer shorts quickly. It seemed to move eagerly in her hands, it was still wet from his trip to the bathroom so she began to lick the tip as Tate moaned softly, drying off his left hand and began to stroke her long red hair. This was strangely encouraging as she worked her way down his ample length, directing him deeper into her throat.

Vivien could see that Tate had closed his eyes and was doing the best he could to control the pleasure that was building up inside him. He let his hand drop to her shoulder as he stood straighter, pushing his dick into her inviting mouth in little motions. She was smiling as he began to pant heavily, his hand gripped her shoulder as he pushed himself to the furthest he could and came violently, moaning softly.

She felt the last of his semen pass into her and removed him from her mouth, licking and cleaning the soft skin. He took his cock from her hands, smiling indulgently. Vivien watched as he pushed himself back in his jeans. Tate moved around the bed to lay next to her body on the bed, inviting her to joining him. She was still in a haze as got up to shut the door and locked it for good measure. Who knew what was about the house this time of the day? She did not want to be disturbed, a part of her really wanted to savor the afternoon with this young buck, she thought amusingly as she lay next to Tate.

Her light robe rode up to reveal her tanned thighs and Tate did not need an invitation as he positioned himself between her legs. He began licking the satin gusset of her panties, which she was embarrassed to see she was wet and ready for him. His tongue was shy at first but as she got wetter and Vivien's hands began holding his head and directing him to where he was needed. She had to say that Ben was never much for this and how good it was to be in control with a young lover.

Her hands wandered to her erect nipples as Tate pushed aside her panties, diving face first into her creamy core. His large hands burrowed under her pelvis, pushing his tongue as deep as he could into her but being respectful to the life inside of her. When he felt her contract, Tate changed positions and let her bear down on the thumb he had given her ride as he sucked greedily at her clit. Feeling her rhythm, he matched it as she cried into her pillow as she came violently. There was a small gush of fluid that Tate licked up hungrily as she recovered pulsing for her few last times.

"God, Mrs. Harmon, that was...amazing, truly amazing," He bubbled happily, "Did we wake the baby?" He asked, grinning. Vivien was completely lost to the afterglow of an awesome orgasm but a weak kick was happening in her belly. She smiled and as she sat up, reaching for his hand to feel the kicking. He put his hand on her swollen tummy and was rewarded with a definite kick from the baby. "Oh, I FELT IT! 'Looks like he was woken up when he did not want to be..." He smiled rakishly, turning on his full charm.

"I would feel guilty if I hurt you or the baby with my big dick but," He quickly took a breath and let it out shakily, "Vivien, I want to make love to you. I want to share that with you, not just fuck like animals; I want to be able to make it something beautiful for both of us... Please say something."

Vivien frowned at him, there were things that you could do and still not be completely guilty for but going and doing that "one big thing" with Tate would push her into a world where she would be no better than Ben and what he did with Hayden. She tempered that thought with the look in his large brown eyes, his sad tired soft brown eyes. Something told her that if he did not have the skills needed as of yet, he would be easily taught how to do these things right... What the hell was she thinking? Bedding this man-child in her and her husband's bed, not twenty feet away from where her daughter was in her room?

Tate could see the arguments forming in her mind, the cycle of lust, displeasure and sadness that circled her mind. She felt him reach forward and lay his long body with another spectacular hard-on pressing against her. It seemed like such as waste, she sighed as she reasoned, Ben may never know if she was very very lucky.

He rolled over to her and turned her so her back was facing him; he slowly worked her satin shorts off her and tipped her body to meet his cock from behind. As they lay together, moving slowly and deliberately, he made love to her in long, satisfying strokes. His cock pushed into her tightness, relishing every inch of resistance and calming it with the friction he provided. He began to plant kisses on her shoulder, biting her occasionally as he was focusing as best he could on her pleasure.

Tate tipped her even further forward, allowing his dick more access, allowing it deeper. He kept the pace as best as he could but Vivien could tell that he was coming close to his breaking point. His hands were touching and squeezing her breasts as gently as he can. Vivien was caught in this rhythm, in and out, back and forth. God, it was so very good and she was surprised to see her body respond to his excitement.

"Are you coming too, Vivien?" He whispered in her ear, tauntingly. He picked up the rhythm, slamming his hard cock into her welcoming embrace, he vibrated against her cervix. Each time, he crashed deeper and harder into her, until they were both panting and sweating with strain. Tate came first, Vivien could feel his seed filling her and splashing against the innermost areas of her. These wonderful feelings set off her orgasm, deeper and polarizing. She cried softly as she came on what was left of his hard cock still rocking in her.

He waited until he felt her post-orgasm contractions on his hardness, then he knew that he was done for the minute at least. Tate smiled into her perfect back as he slowly withdrew himself into his jeans and leaving the fly unbuttoned. He wanted to say something to her but nothing seems appropriate so he lay next to her as she drifted asleep in the afterglow of what seemed like a great orgasm.

She swam to the top of her consciousness, her brain asking her questions the whole way. Did she just have sex with one of her husband's patients? Yes, it seems she did. Did she seem to enjoy it tremendously? She would think so. Her mind berated her but the endorphins controlling her just waved them off. When she awoke, he was lying against her still kissing her shoulder absent-mindedly.

"Tate?" She was surprised that she could get that out. Her throat was very dry.

"Uh-um..." His voice was very relaxed and even sounded like he was gloating a bit. He was running his fingers against the bareness of her thighs. The feeling made her wanting to turn around and ride him like a pony but her mind cautioned her on doing so.

"You have to go...now." She, again, felt that she lacked conviction but they had been lucky so far. She did not want to push it. Vivien felt his shoulders fall and Tate pull back as he got up off the other side of the bed. She tried to think of something to say, to make it better, to think that it might have a chance at enjoying each other again but there were very few scenarios that worked out that way.

"Umm, Vivien...thanks for understanding and not going ballistic on me about what I did in the bathroom. I really liked, what we did..." He trailed off as he walked from the room. She heard him go down the staircase and to the front door. She listened for the door to close.

She lay in her bed, stroking her belly, calming the baby within and herself at the same time. She decided to take a long perfumed bath to get the sex smell from her. She could just imagine going to dinner as she was, well Ben might not even notice. He seemed wrapped up in other matters, it seemed. Maybe he would never know. Or at least, she hoped so.