AHS: The Black Dahlia Opens

Story Info
The last fanficporn based on the first season of AHS.
2.9k words
4.8
14.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is third and last in a series of Fan Fiction stories that I am writing. Of course, to be familiar with the premise, you have to know something about the show, "American Horror Story." It is a deep psycho-sexual thriller about a mansion in Los Angeles, that is haunted by the ghosts of all the previous owners, who have died in it. I hope you have seen it followed it and was happy like I was when it won its two Emmys (Jessica Lange) but for those of you who have not, it should be on DVD by soon! If you read this now, it might not make all the sense it would if you have seen it. Of course, repeated viewing of the show (and the story series) might help also.

A new season with a whole new premise is coming back in mid-October!! I will be watching and seeing if I can make more of my patented fanficporn about it or if I should go on to other story threads. The incredibly handsome Evan Peters, or Tate Langdon from this first series, is coming back and he never disappoints. So there is always hope yet!

Thank you for having the patience to read the whole series and feel free to comment or even vote on it. After all, authors only have your reviews and votes to direct us to our most successful endeavors.

I discovered social media and now have an account as Lola Nall, with all three of my alter egos represented. If you want to leave a message to me there, I would be happy to respond! Thanks for reading.

American Horror Story Fan Fiction: The Black Dahlia Opens

"Are you ready to do this, Elizabeth?" Moira whispered in her familiar drawl, into Elizabeth's ear. She was standing behind her, checking her outfit in the mirror. "If you want the good doctor to help you, you have to sell this---you have to sell us," Moira said as she took her shoulders and spun her around to face her abruptly. "He has to want to join us, want to play with us, want to...just give in!" Her voice showed a fit of rage that she had been feeling for awhile now, but that was going to stop. Ben could not possibly say no to her AND Elizabeth. Moira would have him again, no matter how devoted he thought he was to Vivien, she wanted more and she was going to have it!

Both women were in the flower of their youths. Moira was a sexual fantasy personified in her maid's outfit with purposely exposed garters, long legs, crimson lips and red hair that bordered on imaginary in color. Every time Moira moved, it was like she was a tiger prowling the house, every move was deliberately sultry. Moira evaluated Elizabeth for a minute; she was the opposite of her in many ways. This girl was the Girl Next Door that every man dreamed of. She was movie-star beautiful with pale skin, large brown eyes and ruby red lips. Her figure was small but she had curves where it was needed, her perky breasts stood at attention and her hips would definitely make a good handhold for the good doctor.

Elizabeth looked up at her shyly, as Moira opened her collar further and loosened the belt at her waist, then thinking better of it—she took it off of her. The dress did not cling to her frame but it did have a more ethereal quality than it did before. When Moira was satisfied, she positioned her on the couch, laying herself lightly on top of her. Soon, Ben would find them but Moira wanted him to have an eyeful so he would want to stay.

Moira felt up Elizabeth's skirt to her girdle, she unsnapped the cream-colored garters, gently caressing her legs in the process, pushing up her skirt to get a full view. Moira heard a moan, as she moved from her delicate thighs to her panty line. The satin panties already had a wetness mark on them and she smiled, knowing what she was doing was exciting the poor girl. She bent down to lick at the mark as Elizabeth pushed her body forward, offering herself to Moira with another moan. Licking softly, but deeper with each stroke, she finally found the center of the girl's pleasure. Clothed in creamy satin, wet with saliva, Moira sucked it into her mouth as she felt it harden. Sucking it in, tasting the girl and her wetness was something the Moira had truly missed.

Buckling down to the task at hand, Moira positioned herself between Elizabeth's legs, which, she noticed, were stretched to capacity accommodating the other woman's body. Her porcelain hands fluttered around her panties, wanting nothing more than to bare herself to Moira's tongue so she could explore so much further. Moira slapped her hands away and continued to lick her panty-covered pussy in long luxurious strokes with the whole of her tongue. This got tiny gasps and moans from the girl that Moira took as serious appreciation. Moira's hands worked at Elizabeth's waist pulling the constraint of her skirt from her body, throwing it over the back of the couch. It helped the girl push herself further open to the older women's licks, soon she was panting, her chest fluttering with her excited breathing. Her perfectly manicured hand squeezed the leather as the electric orgasm ripped through her small body with Moira nibbling on her swollen clit, riding the waves of pleasure coming from Elizabeth. Finally, she settled slowly under Moira's hand and tongue.

"Oh, Goodness, Gracious! I never thought...I mean, that was so...good!" Elizabeth stuttered as she straightened to see Moira, between her legs. Taking the maid's heart-shaped face in her small hands, she pulled Moira gently to be even with her. She leaned in and kissed her, softly at first but passion and daring made way and soon she was diving as deep as she could. She wanted to drown in the taste of herself and the maid's unique taste. She had never felt like this, she thought as she ripped her blouse off, exposing her slip top and bringing Moira's hands to her breasts. She was grateful that she was small enough that she did not need to wear a cumbersome bra like some starlets, instead she wore a cream-colored satin demi-cup; it gave Moira more access to her chest.

After breaking the frantic kiss, Moira allowed herself to be directed to the younger girl's perky breasts. She shifted the cream-colored satin to expose a soft pink nipple, bringing her lips to it. Sucking it softly, she felt Elizabeth's pressure to take it in and ramped up her own pressure, twirling her tongue around her nipple. Moira felt a shaky hand on the back of her neck, urging her to take more. Her fingers slid from the girl's ribcage down her hips to feel her soft skin, burrowing under her panties and easily finding her wet clit. Working with the abundance of moisture, she easily thumbed her clit into frenzy as she sucked her nipples going back and forth between them.

Again, Moira was rewarded with an outpouring of tension, wetness and little cries from the younger girl. She continued to suck as Elizabeth, spiritually, found her way back to the couch. Looking up at the girl, she smiled around the nipple in her mouth, for that she was rewarded with a beatific smile. She thought, she would have to play with the Black Dahlia more often. This was memorable, as so many in the house, were not.

They were lying together quietly, catching their breaths, when they heard Ben's footsteps on the stairs. "Showtime!" She whispered in her ear. Moira mounted Elizabeth, rubbing herself against the younger girl and bent down to lick her neck, she reached up to kiss Elizabeth as she heard his footsteps stop at the door. Moira heard Ben quickly intake his breath and let it out with a hiss. As she turned to Ben, she pleaded with him, "Come play, Ben."

Ben stood on threshold for a few seconds; Moira knew that he was playing the scene out in his needful mind. His jaw slackened as Moira pushed deeper against Dahlia's thigh, raising her ass to show more and deepen the invitation. Elizabeth simpered while her eyes pleaded with the doctor's, "Please!"

For a split second, Ben allowed himself to reflect on the possibilities of taking these two women and, well doing anything he wanted with them. He longed to feel Moira's wet tightness riding him again and Elizabeth as a whole new field to explore. She was a bevy of new experiences; Lord knows that after his forced isolation for the Hayden debacle, Ben was ready to experience all he could!

Just as quickly, Moira watched his eyes clear, the hazy imagined dreams leave him. She watched him straighten himself and look at her as hard as steel. "Moira, get out!" Ben barked. Moira could see that any favor she had built up with the good doctor was spent with this tryst.

To Elizabeth, he told her, "Put your clothes on and leave, I am sorry but I cannot treat you." He watched as the maid pulled herself away from the starlet, slowly. Her body begged him to reconsider as did Elizabeth's full pouty lips in the form a sad frown. She looked as though she was going to cry but she did not. As Ben left the study, Elizabeth pulled her scattered clothes from the couch and whined to Moira, "You said that would work!" Moira snorted exasperatedly and strode from the room.

Elizabeth stared at her dress and belt; slowly she got back into them and powdered her face so her tears would not show. She tossed her shoulders back in a resolute manner and pushed herself up to her full height with her heels. She looked around the study and went to the door frame thinking maybe it was not a bad thing that she did not force herself on the good doctor. She had had experiences with unscrupulous men in the past and it never worked for her. Why couldn't she find a nice man to settle down with? Some nice actor, ohhh a Western actor would really be nice...

She thoughtlessly turned the corner and ran right into Ben, who was still in the main hall. He had his hands in hair and was looking at her in remorse. In reality, he was thinking that he was too harsh with his newest client. Moira probably put her up to the whole thing and she was a very impressionable girl, he could see it in her simple but adorable face. Moira was dealt with and if he had his way, that was the last he would see of her satin-clad tight ass. He smiled devilishly at the thought.

The starlet was mistaken the smile was for her but she turned her full brilliant smile on him. Ben took her hand and apologized immediately, "Miss Short, I am so sorry that you had to be caught in this situation. My housekeeper is very aggressive since Vi has been in the hospital, I do not want she wants from me but I know that I cannot allow myself to fail my wife." Elizabeth nodded in complete understanding.

"I understand, Doctor...Ben. I know you want to stay faithful to your wife but who would know if you didn't? It is just you and me. I admire your dedication and I promise, I will never, ever tell anyone about...us." She let her hand fall from his and trickle down the front of his button-fly black jeans. One perfect nail traced the button that held the top together. "I promise, I just want you...Doctor..."

Ben moved back and then started to his office and away from Elizabeth, her eyes followed him then her feet did so also. He was sitting at his large desk in a big leather chair, looking for the files he was supposed to have on Elizabeth Short. (Why was that name so familiar?) He shifted papers and began to wonder if she was a sex addict and was referred to him by mistake. He would definitely not make the mistake of taking on an addiction so close to his own. He frowned at the mishap. "Ben, we both know you love the Little Girl Lost routine, and this little girl is about as lost as you get. I can just fade away...if you want me to. And you will never see me again..." She was playfully unbuttoning her dress and exposing her barely bra-covered chest to him as she stated her reasoning.

He made a note on a sticky pad to definitely add sexual addiction to her profile if it was not done already. He watched her unbuckle her belt, climb out of her dress and defiantly stand in front to him, in only her lingerie. Ben got up and bent to pick up her dress, Elizabeth moved herself so when he straightened he was inches away from her. She bent to meet him in the middle and kissed him, fully on the lips. He fought it, at first but as he straightened, he dropped the dress to the floor and slid his hands to her hips. She gasped, increasing her pressure on his mouth, pushing her tongue deeper in his mouth.

Ben grabbed her hips and pulled her legs up to cradle in his arms. Instinctively, she wrapped her gartered legs around his waist and drew him to her warmth. She broke the ravenous kiss and whispered, "I knew you wanted me as much as I want you!" She arched back and began to work her small hands at the buttons of his jeans. Finally, she freed his cock, stroking it to full arousal and gasped at how it grew.

The Doctor smiled gently and carried her to the large wooden desk, laying her on top of it. Elizabeth shed her panties in seconds, leaving them on the desk with a flourish. Her hands went to the garters to unsnap them and Ben made a disapproving noise, shaking his head. The starlet smiled and spread her legs, welcoming the invasion of his erection.

Instantly, he slammed his cock into the warmth that was already waiting for him. Ben murmured appreciatively at Moira's ability to warm this girl up for him. Maybe he was being too hard on her, she was a great fuck and what Vi did not know, might not hurt her, he thought as he slammed home in this little addict's pussy. She reveled in it. Moving her ass to get closer to him, she impaled herself further on him and began to softly cry as she reached for his mouth. While Elizabeth kissed him enthusiastically, he peeled the satin demi-cup brassiere from her shoulders, baring a perfect set of perky breasts. They beckoned him to them. He bent his head to take a sweet pink nipple into his mouth and drew it in as much as he could. Ben ate hungrily at her breast as he rammed her, letting her feel every inch of his cock violate her tightness. She began to arch her back and gasping for breath, Ben knew that he was giving this little addict what she wanted.

Elizabeth was perched on the very edge of the desk, balancing on his strong thighs as she began to come in great waves. She was crying his name and positive encouragement as well as she could as the huge orgasm ripped its way up and through her small frame. She came in gush of wetness that coated him, dripping down to the leather seat under him.

He was spurred on by the new tightness and wetness that she gave him. He carefully braced her slightly twitching body against him as Ben sought his own pleasure in her. It was not too long as he was quaking with pleasure and a distinct need for release. Ben buried himself inside her and emptied his frustration into the starlet. He held his breath as all the tension left his body.

Elizabeth's hands shakily reached for his face, bringing him down to her level as her mouth captured his in a long satisfying kiss. He reached for her hips to separate himself from her and to his amazement; she was rocking on his semi, trying to revive his lust for another round. He smiled indulgently to her but there was no way he was going for extra innings with this sex addict. Ben pushed her up and back onto the desk, spreading her legs and pushing the large leather chair from under him. Pulling up his pants and buckling them to Elizabeth's dismay, he heard her sigh.

"I think we have learned enough from this session, Miss Short. I will see you in a month after I contact your previous therapist and share some observations. Until then, I would like to keep a dream journal and keep track of any temptations you have," Ben gave her a half-smile as she got herself together. He ushered her from his office and into the hall. He pushed her ass towards the door and watched her leave. Elizabeth waved and blew him a kiss through pouted lips as she stood in the doorway. She pulled the door shut and disappeared.

Ben exhaled, thinking that he was messing up more and more but the temptations were so great! He would get back on track when Vi came back. Sighing, gathered his paperwork and reflected on firing Moira, he really did not need to do so. She was a nice diversion while his wife was away. Maybe, he would keep her on. It was amusing to be stalked in his own house and with Vi gone, it would be harmless, right?