Ahsoka saves Barriss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barriss looked at Ahsoka for a few minutes then nodded. She was still scared, but she trusted Ahsoka. Ahsoka grabbed Barriss by the hair pulling her up to all fours. She then got on her back and said, "Giddy-up." Barriss nodded as she walked on all fours. Ahsoka used the hold on Barriss's hair to direct her from one corner to another. The crowd cheered the display. A stagehand came out handing Boba a strap-on which was to be used in the run of this.

Once Barriss and Ahsoka had made it to each corner of the ring, Ahsoka moved Barriss back to the center of the ring where she got off and rolled Barriss onto her back. Ahsoka called out, "You all will still get your humiliation, but I plan on keeping this Jedi bitch a long time. So I think a little intimacy is a good way to train her." There were microphones around the ring to pick up everything said. They were lowered when Ahsoka started her ride with Barriss.

Ahsoka leaned down and kissed Barriss with passion and love; something she didn't know she could exhibit before. This actually pleased the crowd more than the ride around the stage. Ahsoka trailed down Barriss's neck kissing every part she could until she came to Barriss's breasts. She licked and sucked Barriss's right breast and used her fingers to play with her left one. She alternated between them causing Barriss to moan loud.

Once she was done playing with Barriss's breasts, Ahsoka kissed down her stomach. She gently licked her belly button as she continued kissing down towards Barriss's pussy. She gently licked at it causing a shiver to run through Barriss's body. Ahsoka took a part of Barriss's inner labia into her mouth and sucked on it causing Barriss to moan louder. Barriss went to play with her nipples but Ahsoka batted them away. She was in charge and Barriss understood that.

Ahsoka began licking inside Barriss, sticking her tongue in as deep as she could. Barriss's breath became more labored as she was moaning loudly. Ahsoka immediately stuck in two fingers and found Barriss's g-spot. She then used her nose to expose Barriss's clit and rub it with her nose. Occasionally she would alternate her mouth from pussy to clit. Ahsoka sucked and nibbled Barriss's clit. Barriss moaned loudly as she sat up looking at Ahsoka. Ahsoka looked up at Barriss at the moment Barriss came. Ahsoka made an effort to suck down all of Barriss's juices.

Barriss lay back down as she rode her orgasm. In the moment the two's eyes met, when Barriss had her orgasm, Barriss's heart belonged to Ahsoka. She loved Ahsoka for the tenderness shown. Finally, when Barriss had stopped cumming, Ahsoka moved up Barriss's body and kissed her again. Barriss licked her juices off her lover's face. She knew that this next part may not be pleasurable, but with Ahsoka taking charge, she knew that she was in safe hands.

Boba walked up and handed Ahsoka the strap-on with the large black dildo on the end. Barriss was scared of the size, but out her trust in Ahsoka as Ahsoka placed the device on. Ahsoka grabbed Barriss by the hair again and pulled her up. Ahsoka said, "Open."

Barriss did as told and Ahsoka inserted the phallic device in Barriss's mouth. Ahsoka strokes back and forth inside Barriss's mouth. Once Barriss gets over the gag reflex, Ahsoka is able to stuff the whole thing in Barriss's mouth and leaves it there for a minute. She pulls out and shakes her hips. The dildo smacks Barriss's breasts in different directions, before Ahsoka has Barriss turn away from her and places her on all fours.

Ahsoka has also started to fall for Barriss, so she feels she cannot look at her as she forces herself on her in this manner. In one quick motion, Ahsoka shoved the device all the way in Barriss and held it there. Barriss cried out in pain as the toy went in her and through her hymen at such a quick rate. Ahsoka then began rocking her hips thrusting in and out. She did this at a quick pace. She also grabbed Barriss at the sides of the mouth. She pumped hard and fast causing Barriss to moan in pain which turned into pleasure even though neither liked this form of sex.

Barriss came quickly. She was happy that it didn't take long with this one, because the pain was not fun and not something she wanted to remember. Ahsoka pulled out. On the shining fake dick was Barriss's blood from the breaking of her hymen. Ahsoka was repulsed by it, but she had to make it look partly humiliating. She walked over to Barriss and made her lick all but the blood and Barriss nodded again tasting herself.

Ahsoka then took off the toy and said, "Take off my pants." Barriss nodded with a smile. She crawled over on her hands and knees and undid Ahsoka's fly. She then gently lowered her pants and smiled seen the bare cunt in front of her. She gave it a gentle kiss and Ahsoka moaned. Ahsoka stood and for the crowd said, "Eat my cunt, bitch!" The crowd had wanted an ass fucking, and hoped for it, but was happy to see two naked women in the ring, bedding each other for their entertainment.

Barriss took a sitting position in front of Ahsoka moving so that her mouth was pointing up at her. Barriss licked up and down Ahsoka's rigid slit causing her to moan in pleasure. Barriss then licked each ridge smiling as she did so. She again inserted her tongue inside Ahsoka this time pulling out some of her inner labia and sucking on it. Ahsoka arched her head back and started rocking her hips on Barriss's mouth. Barriss kept up the stimulation by humming gently causing Ahsoka to cry out in pleasure.

Barriss moved her mouth up and started sucking on Ahsoka's clit. As she did this, she also gently nibbled. Ahsoka moaned loud and grabbed the back of Barriss's head. She kept rocking her hips as Barriss moved her mouth back down to Ahsoka's pussy and licked. She penetrated deep and used her nose on Ahsoka's clit. Ahsoka looked down as she came in a loud guttural moan. Barriss looked up as she drank down Ahsoka's nectar. This time, Ahsoka's heart melted and brought her closer to Barriss. Once she had came down from her orgasm, Ahsoka leaned down and kissed Barriss, tasting herself on her lover.

By now the crowd was chanting for an anal bedding. Ahsoka sighed and Barriss nodded. Ahsoka picked up the strap-on again. The blood had crusted enough that when she smacked her hand against it, the blood fell off. Barriss needed no instruction as she sucked on the dildo getting it wet. When Ahsoka felt it was wet enough, she turned Barriss again on all fours and spat in her sphincter. She inserted a finger making sure that something could go through.

Barriss didn't look at Ahsoka as, like with using it on her pussy, Ahsoka put the device in Barriss's hole hard and fast. Barriss yelled out and closed her eyes. She teared up and kept telling herself, this would only be for a little while longer. Ahsoka then thrust the toy in and out of Barriss knowing she had to do it for a certain amount of time so the crowds would eat it up.

Barriss didn't orgasm this time. Ahsoka kept at it and then pulled out. She said, "Can't make this bitch cum for that. Guess I'll have to do it my way." She took the toy off again and rolled Barriss over. Barriss looked up at her with tears in her eyes from the pain. Ahsoka's heart went out to her, but she couldn't show it. She lay down on top of Barriss and gently kissed her. Using her legs, she opened Barriss's legs and placed herself on top of her. Now her rigid pussy was lying on top of Barriss's clean shaven one. Ahsoka rocked back and forth kissing Barriss.

Barriss moaned wildly. She loved this sensation as Ahsoka kept up her ministrations. The crowd ate it up. Ahsoka left small hickys on Barriss's neck as she humped her. She picked up her pace and kissed Barriss flat on the mouth. She then stuck her tongue in and started a tongue duel which ended in a tie just as both girls looked at each other as they came simultaneously. Someone had brought up a collar and chain and gave it to Boba. He chuckled.

Ahsoka got up as Boba walked into the ring. She put her pants on as he put the collar and chain on Barriss. The three of them walked out of the ring together, with Ahsoka pulling Barriss along by the chain. Once backstage the promoter tried to get Ahsoka to come back for a rematch fight or to defend her title.

Ahsoka said, "No thanks. I got what I came for." With that the three walked out to the waiting ship. The clones cleaned Barriss off and helped her out of both collars as Ahsoka put on a clean shirt walking up to the comms console.

Anakin's face came on the screen. He asked, "Did everything go alright?"

Ahsoka nodded and said, "Yes sir, Skyguy. Barriss is safe, and I won the fight."

Anakin smiled and said, "Not bad, Snips. And you said learning martial arts from Shane was a bad idea."

Ahsoka chuckled and said, "I was wrong master. It paid off well. Though I had to do a few things I didn't want to. All trying to keep Barriss safe and all, you know."

Anakin nodded. He said, "Master Unduli will be happy to know her former Padawan is safe."

A voice from behind Ahsoka said, "Not just safe, but in love."

Anakin lifted an eyebrow as Barriss in an oversized shirt walked up behind Ahsoka and leaned over her wrapping her arms around her. Ahsoka turned and kissed Barriss on the cheek and said, "Yeah master, in love too."

Anakin nodded and said, "I guess you went through hell together. I'd still like you both to see Master Yoda and the other healing masters to make sure you're all right."

Ahsoka nodded and said, "Will do Skyguy."

Barriss nodded and said, "Of course Master Skywalker." With that the transmission ended.

Ahsoka spun around in her chair, pulling Barriss into her lap. She kissed Barriss deeply and said, "Guess this is the start of something new."

Barriss nodded returning the kiss. She said, "I can live with that. What's more... I want to."

Ahsoka nodded and smiled.

THE BEGINNING

12