Aidan and Katie Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Katie and I and then someone new.
18.1k words
4.76
61k
71

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

I went back to work and Katie came through the back door a little later. I looked up and started laughing. She had on a pair of my sweatpants tied around the waist with a piece of rope. A Bears sweatshirt that was also mine covered her torso and she had the sleeves rolled up. Her head was covered with a Cubs hat with a ponytail out the back and she had on a pair of black rimmed glasses. She set a couple of drinks on the kitchen counter along with a McDonald's bag. I grabbed her, picked her up and kissed her.

"God, I love you." I said. "Trying to hide your gorgeous self, are you?"

"Put me down." She said sternly. "You wanted to be serious tonight, so this is me being serious. Besides, I'm burning up in here and your holding me doesn't help."

I kissed her on the cheek and set her down. "Look, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so if you've got anything on underneath all that, please take all that off."

She grinned mischievously. "I was hoping you would say that."

I muttered, "Oh, crap," and she laughed.

She pulled off the sweatshirt and I know my eyes bugged out of my head by the way Katie giggled. She had played beach volleyball, in the summers, for fun and to stay in shape, when she was in college at UCLA. She had on one of the bra tops. She pulled the sweatpants down and had on the bottoms to match the top. She pulled the cap and glasses off, standing there as a beach goddess and I was lost.

I breathed, "Katieeeee..."

She smiled, looking down at my rapidly rising dick. "I did this on purpose. I thought about you all day and I've been wet all day. I want a hard, dirty fuck from behind at the counter...the counter you shared with that bitch of an ex."

She walked over and put her hands on the counter and looked over her shoulder at me, the ponytail swinging sexily. "Fuck me, Baby Brother."

I stripped out of my shorts and boxers and grabbed at the waistband of the tiny bottoms.

"No, Aidie," she moaned. "Quick and dirty, pull 'em aside. Get that thick dick in me, now!"

Never one to disappoint a lady, I complied. She was so wet that I slid in to the hilt in one smooth stroke. She looked at me over her shoulder and said, "Fast and hard, Aidan, fast and hard!"

Withdrawing, I realized that the stretchy bottoms wanted to snap back and that I'd need to hold them aside. Somehow, that made it dirtier and hotter.

I slipped back into her, and she growled. "I said, fast and hard, hard and fast, Aidan!" She grunted as I withdrew and slammed home. "Unnngghhh, ohhhh that'ssss ssssso much better!"

I kept slamming home, lifting her up off the floor with each thrust. I could see her knuckles whitening as she struggled to hold onto the counter. Since my fingers were there anyway, I slid my thumb to her pucker and let it rest there. Every time I withdrew her ass came down and the thumb tip would pierce her little bottom. After two or three strokes she started forcing herself down on my thumb so that it was being enveloped by her anus up to the first joint. Then she started to wriggle on it, so I stopped stroking in and out with my dick, letting her rest with my length buried in her and worked my thumb deeper.

She hung her head and moaned, "Oh god, Aidan, I feel sooo full." I could feel the muscles of her pussy and ass grasping at my dick and thumb. A little shiver went through her and she said, "Now Aidie, fuck me more now, I'm coming and it feels like it's going to be big."

I started stroking again, attempting to hold my thumb still so that she got the benefit of both my moving dick and stationary thumb. It was such an erotic thought and scene that I could feel the come starting to bubble up from my balls. I started coming and it seemed as though that was what Katie was waiting for because the breath escaped from her in a 'whoosh' and her body went rigid as I pumped my semen into her. Finally, I was spent and she sagged to the counter.

"Let me down," she said softly. I flexed my knees and her feet hit the floor. "Lower." She said and pulled herself off my dick. The stretchy material snapped in place over her pussy and she stood, turned around and threw her arms around my neck.

"Now," she said as she pressed her forehead to mine, "now we can work and all that sexual tension should be held at bay while we finish. I can feel you inside me and that'll hold me for a while."

She giggled, stepped away, slipped her hand into the bathing suit and I could see her frigging her clit. She brought her fingers out and rubbed her juices on my upper lip under my nose.

"You can smell me all night and think about what you're planning to do to me when we get home to our bed." She giggled again, "That should motivate you to get done faster."

I was dumbfounded. Finally I said, "I think we've created a monster. You're a cock hungry monster."

"I can stop, if you want." She said with a little grin.

"No," I said, "No, no, don't stop."

She laughed and grabbed the bag. "Here, eat your cold fries and Quarter Pounder and then, let's get to work!"

I washed my hands after which we ate quickly and then got to work. The kitchen was considerably less work than I had anticipated. Jeannie had cleaned out a lot of the baking stuff, both hardware and food wise. We got done in about three hours of diligent work. I was mildly distracted from time to time by the scent under my nose and the bikini clad woman who flashed into and out of my view. Several times, I stopped to watch her and was immediately chastised for stopping. Katie reminded me each time that I was postponing getting home and into our bed, and with each reminder, I redoubled my efforts to get done quickly. After I cleaned out my last cupboard, I turned to check out the next one and found that they were all empty. Katie had already finished hers and was wiping out the rest of the cabinets. There were two boxes on the floor which required taping and moving into the garage. I taped both of them and picked up the first one and carried it out. When I returned to the kitchen, Katie was nowhere to be seen and all of the cabinet doors were closed. I assumed Katie had finished and was using the bathroom. I carried the last box out and the house was empty, save the bed and recliner, or so I thought.

Katie was still nowhere in sight when I came back in, so I went looking for her. I looked in the bathroom and it was steamy from an obvious shower. Katie's clothes were on the floor, along with a suitcase that I hadn't seen her bring in. I looked in the suitcase and there was a pair of my underwear, clean shirt and jeans, along with a towel and some of Katie's panties and a bra. I decided that Katie had taken a shower, so I would, too. I looked in the shower and there was some shampoo and body wash that hadn't been there before. I took a quick but thorough shower and after drying off I pulled on the boxers that Katie had packed. Then I went looking for her.

I found her, naked on the mattress, over which she had thrown a sheet. She was asleep and looked adorable. Her face, relaxed and unlined with worry, looked as I remembered from when we were kids. Her hair was pulled back into her casual ponytail. She looked so young and innocent that it made me smile. I sat on the edge of the mattress and just watched her sleep. After a while I decided that she needed to just sleep and I wouldn't disturb her. I looked in her suitcase to see if she had brought another sheet; she hadn't. I went out into the garage and found the box that she had marked, 'linens' and I pulled out a sheet. I went back, covered Katie up, set the alarm for five am on my phone and crawled in behind her. I gently drew her into my arms and spooned her from behind, being careful to neither jam my cock in her ass nor wake her. She kind of purred and snuggled back against me.

The next thing I remembered was waking to the alarm, opening my eyes and seeing Katie kneeling beside me in her underwear, smiling at me.

When she saw that I was awake, she tried to frown and failed. "Why didn't you wake me? I wanted you to make love to me on your last night in this house."

I reached up and tenderly stroked her face. "You looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping in my bed that I couldn't disturb you. I just wanted to hold you close to me, so that's what I did."

Her eyes immediately filled with tears and she leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. "You big ole sweet jerk, I love you, you know?" She got up and went back into the bathroom.

When she came out she was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. "I gotta go get ready for school. Don't let Dad do too much, OK? I'll see you tonight." She stopped and smiled at me. "I do love you, you know that right?"

My smart-ass couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Awww, that's sweet, I thought you were just using me for sex."

Her eyes hardened for a moment, until she saw my grin. "Asshole!"

I kept grinning. "Yep, we're good."

She huffed and stomped out of the room.

"I love you too, Sissie." I said in a normal tone, not sure if I wanted her to hear me or not.

It turned out that she did, since she came flying back in, hugged me and then left.

Dad and Dave showed up a couple of hours later. Dad came in, looked around and said that he was impressed. We actually made pretty short work of the move, filling the truck in about two hours. We had moved the furniture into the truck first, so that the boxes would be stacked against the back wall of the storage unit. It took just a little longer to unload because I wanted everything stable. We were done by two and I told them that I would buy them lunch. We went to Hayter's and Elle was working. She was her usual gorgeous, flirty self and Dad was immediately enamored.

"Aidan," he said conspiratorially, "since you're single, you need to find out what that is all about. She really likes you."

"Jesus, Dad." I said, "I'm not even divorced yet; let me get my feet back under me. Elle is a friend."

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't speak.

"OK," I muttered, "OK, OK. I'm very attracted to Elle, and I think there could be something there."

Dad grinned, started to say something and I held up my hand, stopping him.

"Dad," I sighed, "let me stop you before you start. What I don't want is for Elle to be any part of a rebound. I want to be stable and ready before I ask her out. I already have her number; she gave it to me when Katie told her about Jeannie. Just gimme some time, OK?"

Dad smiled. "OK, Aidan. Just don't let your hard head get in the way of a nice girl. OK?"

I just shook my head. "Yeah, yeah, Dad."

He laughed, letting it drop. We had a pleasant lunch after which Dad and Dave left. Elle came over and sat down when she brought the check.

"Aidan, why haven't I heard from you?" Elle smiled. "I thought you liked me."

"I do, Elle. But, honestly, I'm not ready to start anything serious. It's only been a week." I said, as she put her hand on mine. "I do like you, I really do. But, like I just told my Dad, I don't want for you to be a rebound thing."

Elle withdrew her hand, eyes shining with tears. "You're serious, aren't you? Do you like me that much?"

"Yes I do." I said softly. "If you don't want to wait for me, I'll understand, but I want to wait to start on a new relationship until after my divorce is final. I talked to an attorney and if there are no complications the divorce should be final in three to four months. I'm not saying I'll call you in three months or even six months, I just want to make sure my head's on straight first."

She smiled shyly, taking my hand in both of hers. "If you're serious, I'll wait. I've liked you for a very long time. You were married and you never hit on me. I could tell that you took your vows seriously. That, plus the fact that you're a genuinely nice guy made and makes you very attractive to me. Just let me know when you're ready." She stood, kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I must admit, the view of her departing ass was killer and I experienced a small pang of regret at my words.

I went to the real estate office and dropped off the keys, garage door openers, etc. My agent said this thing wouldn't take but about two to three weeks. I thanked her and went home to Katie's place. I was alone with nothing to do for the first time in about a week. I took a shower, changed into some basketball shorts, checked my work email and finding nothing urgent, I went to my room and lay down on the bed. I must have immediately fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was that Katie was kissing me on the forehead and pulling a blanket over me.

"Katie?" I mumbled. "What are you doing?"

She sat on the side of the bed and stroked my hair. "When I came in I called you, but you didn't answer. I found you passed out on the bed and I didn't want to disturb you. You looked wiped, so I was going let you sleep. Are you OK, baby?"

"I think so," I mumbled and tried to sit up.

"No," Katie said gently. "You stay right there, you need some sleep. I'll come and check on you later." She kissed me on the forehead and I was out before she was out of the room.

I woke up early on Saturday morning and felt really rested for the first time since Jeannie left. I got up, pulled on some running shorts and a tee-shirt and went for a run. I was surprised that my wind was decent because it had been a month since I had run. I only did a mile because I was afraid of cramping, being so out of practice. I'd need to work back up to a five mile daily run. When I got back, Katie was still asleep, so I started on making breakfast for us. I dug out eggs, cheese, sausage and some veggies and put together a giant omelet that we could share. I made coffee and English muffins and Katie stumbled out of her room as I was putting everything on the table.

"Morning, beautiful!" I chirped and she growled at me. I don't mean in a figurative sense, she actually sounded like a bear.

I laughed and handed her a cup of coffee. "Rough night?" I asked.

She glared at me for a minute and then after a slug of coffee, actually smiled. "No, not really, I smelled something wonderful and couldn't resist finding out what it was."

I laughed and leaned in to kiss her. "She threw her hand up between us. "Not until I brush my teeth." She muttered.

"It's OK, Sissie," I said, leaning in again. "I don't mind."

Up came the hand again. "Maybe not, but I do."

She got up and headed toward her room. "OK, Sissie, whatever you say."

She came out a few minutes later, hair combed, teeth brushed and with a smile. "That's much better," she said as she got up on tiptoes to kiss me.

After breakfast we just kind of lounged around and watched television. I checked my email a couple of times, but we just kind of hung out. It was nice not having any pressure to get anything done. This was the weekend that we settled into a routine. On Monday, I went back to work and caught up with everything that I couldn't do from home.

Our sex life settled in a little bit along the way. We didn't jump each other's bones every time we saw each other, but we still had sex somewhere between seven and ten times a week. Some days we didn't touch each other at all, but most weekends we only got out of bed to use the bathroom. We didn't necessarily even leave to eat.

A little more than three months after Jeannie and I filed for divorce, I got an email from the attorney. I needed to come in and sign the papers. Jeannie had already signed them and after I signed, we would be divorced. It felt a little weird that the end of our marriage took place with so little fanfare. Katie asked me if I was OK after I came home. I told her I was fine, there was very little emotion in it for me.

********************

A couple of months later, things were going well, or so I thought. We were living our lives together and not only were we close as lovers; we had become even closer as siblings. There were times that Katie seemed to withdraw, but it was always short-lived, so I never gave it much thought. We did everything together, even things we had never done before. We helped Dad with his cabin, setting it up for renters as well as breaking it down when they were done.

Dad had built a cabin on a small lake north of Ft. Collins right after they moved out here. He was able to get a great deal on part of an old ranch. He and several of the guys with whom he worked had gotten together and bought the entire ranch and then parceled it out. Dad built a typical mountain cabin overlooking the lake and had been tweaking it over the years. It had become a very nice second home, eventually becoming more than a lake cabin. Mom and Dad spend a lot of weekends there.

Several years after they had bought the ranch, a developer approached everybody that had been a participant in the ranch buy. His offer quadrupled the initial investment and most of the group jumped at the deal. My dad and one other guy turned him down flat. My dad said the cabin was his dream and he wasn't giving it up. Fortunately for the others, dad's property and the property of the other guy adjoined at the northern edge of the proposed development and didn't screw up the sale. Dad was content to stay there.

The upside for him was that the development made his property value skyrocket. The downside was that there was somebody at the door constantly trying to get dad to sell. He finally had to resort to 'No Trespassing' signs to slow all but the most aggressive lookers. He eventually had the signs especially made to say, 'No Trespassing! I am NOT interested in selling!'

One of the visitors did convince dad to change his mind about one thing. He showed dad that by selectively renting out the cabin, dad could pay his real estate taxes and the upkeep on the cabin. So dad started renting it out about ten to twelve weeks a year. His rules were very strict. There would be no college kids, so there would be no frat boy parties to destroy the second love of his life. Single people could rent it out, but they had to be over thirty. His preferred clientele were families. He wanted to help families experience the outdoors so his prices were on a sliding scale. The bigger or younger the family, the cheaper they could get it.

Eventually, he had families that returned year after year. He and mom had become friends with the returning couples and would receive pictures each year after the visits. Many of the pictures ended up on the walls of the cabin along with pictures of Katie and me. It was like we had discovered new, extended family. It was actually kind of cool.

Any time it was rented, someone from the family would go up to the cabin and lock away Mom and Dad's fishing equipment, breakables, valuables, etc. Katie and I had volunteered to do it this summer. I was taking my vacation a couple of days at a time and we were having a blast. We'd go up on Wednesday night and stay through Friday night. On Thursdays, we'd fish and swim and make love in the little cove in front of the cabin. It was fun, sexy and romantic.

It was the third or fourth time up there that I began to realize that things weren't as idyllic for Katie as they were for me. Several times she spent hours alone, sitting and rocking on the porch, looking out at the lake. Then, she would shake herself out of it and be herself for the rest of the time up there.

Then, it suddenly got much worse on a trip in the beginning of August. She had been subdued for the week leading up to the trip. She was absolutely quiet on the ride up and hadn't really wanted to fool around once we got there. I gave her space and did some maintenance stuff around the cabin. Katie pretty much stayed out of sight the entire day. I cooked steaks and veggies on the grill and we ate quietly. After we ate, Katie asked if I could take care of the dishes. She seemed really down. I told her no problem and she smiled, a little sadly it seemed and went into the bedroom.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers