Aidan and Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle slowly parted from Katie's lips and looked into Katie's eyes. "What's the matter Katie?" Elle spoke so softly that I could barely hear her.

Katie turned her head and looked at me. "This isn't right. You're marrying my brother."

"Katie," I said quietly, "It's OK. Elle wants you. I'm here, it's not cheating. I'm OK with it as long as you're OK with it."

She looked deeply in Elle's eyes. "Does he get to play, too?"

Elle leaned in to kiss Katie. She left her lips on Katie's when she said, "If you want him to play, he'll play." She giggled, "If you just want to torture him, we can do that instead."

Katie looked back at me, "I'd like to torture him, but then I couldn't fuck him, could I?"

"Well," Elle said, "fucking him kinda negates the torture, doesn't it?"

Katie leaned back in and kissed Elle, murmuring, "Mmm-hmm."

This time Katie didn't sit stiffly, hands at her sides. She brought her hands up to Elle's face, softly holding her close. Katie's fingers slipped down and caressed Elle's neck and Elle moaned. I knew that Elle loved the attention to her neck and watched in appreciation as they softly kissed and touched each other. Katie seemed a little impatient as she nudged Elle's head to the side and kissed further down her neck, nipping at the skin on her collarbone. Katie leaned back and unbuttoned Elle's shirt, pushing it off of Elle's shoulders. I felt a little pang of jealousy as Katie had gotten further in ten minutes than I had in months of patience.

Elle must have sensed my feelings as she turned to look at me, "I'm sorry Aidan. I fought my feeling with you, but I hoped you'd be OK with this." She gasped sharply as Katie grazed an erect nipple with her teeth. The pleading in her eyes convinced me that she needed this and everything would be OK. "You are, aren't you?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then nodded. "It's OK, baby, I love you and Katie."

Elle smiled at me and closed her eyes as Katie continued to lick and suckle on her nipples. Katie switched back and forth and Elle was squirming all over Katie's lap. Suddenly, Katie scooted back off of Katie's lap, grasping Katie's hands and pulling her to her feet. Elle wrapped Katie up in her arms and drew her close.

"Let's go get more comfortable." Elle whispered before kissing Katie, turning and holding Katie's hand, walking down the hall to my bedroom.

Katie trailed behind, looking over her shoulder at me. "Are you coming?"

I smiled, "So, am I gonna get to play?"

She giggled and glanced at Elle, "That remains to be seen, don't you want to watch?"

I got up and followed, "Uh-huh."

Elle flipped on a low light before stopping at the end of the bed and turning to kiss Katie. Somewhere between the living room and here she had discarded her shirt and loosened her pants. When she turned, her pants fell to the floor and she kicked them aside. Standing in just her tiny panties, she wrapped her arms around Katie and kissed her deeply. She mimicked Katie's earlier actions and started kissing down Katie's neck. But Elle's hands had already started on Katie's clothes. By the time Elle was at Katie's collarbone, Katie's sweater was on the floor. By the time she got to Katie's breasts, Katie's bra was on the floor and by the time she got to Katie's waist, Katie's pants were pooled at her feet. As Elle helped Katie out of the pants and her shoes, Katie's panties had joined the rest of her clothing on the floor. Katie was magnificently naked and I was reminded of just how gorgeous was Katie's body. Standing together, in profile to me, Katie's and Elle's bodies were a study in contrasts. Elle's tall, slender athletic body juxtaposed against Katie's shorter, fuller, curvier body made my mouth water and my dick twitch.

Elle turned her head and looked at me. "If we're naked, you've gotta be naked, too. Strip, Mister!"

As I rapidly pulled my clothes off, Katie knelt in front of Elle and pulled her panties to the floor. They turned to look at me and I was as naked as they were and I sat on a chair at a corner of the bed, an eager spectator. They both smiled. Elle turned back to Katie and they melted together in another kiss. Elle sank down and sat on the bed and Katie followed, their lips never parting. Elle slowly scooted back on the bed and Katie followed, crawling onto the bed and then all the way to the top. Elle stopped at the head of the bed and wrapped her arms around Katie, enveloping her in a loving embrace. Katie sank to lie on Elle and Elle slowly rolled over until she was lying on Katie. I saw Katie's eyes open and recognized the smile and the desire in them. Her eyes were smoldering as she contemplated Elle.

Elle withdrew from the kiss and pressed her forehead against Katie's. "How are you doing?" She whispered so softly that I barely heard her. "Are you OK with this?"

Katie breathed in less than a whisper, "Oh, yeah, I'm doin' great."

"Good," Elle whispered back, "I'm gonna make you even better."

Elle leaned in and kissed Katie softly before sliding down to cup Katie's breasts. Katie's eyes never left Elle's as Elle gently caressed Katie's body. Elle bent to Katie's breast and took a nipple tenderly between her lips and teased it to fullest excitement. She repeated the teasing on the other nipple. Elle went back and forth several times until Katie had started gasping. Elle looked up at Katie and smiled at Katie's growing excitement. Katie was squirming and trying to make contact with Elle and Elle was being very adept at not allowing any contact. Katie started moaning in frustration and Elle slid down from Katie's breasts to her belly and then stopped in front of Katie's pussy.

Katie settled back to the bed, probably assuming that she would get some relief from Elle. She was wrong. Elle kissed the inside of Katie's left thigh, slowly licking and kissing down to Katie's feet. Elle took Katie's foot in her hands, massaging it gently before kissing each toe. She repeated the process on the other side before moving up the inside of Katie's right leg, stopping short of making contact with Katie's weeping pussy. Katie was so wet that I could see the glistening even in the low light. Elle was lying on her belly, merely breathing on Katie, watching Katie's pussy pulse in desire. She simply did not make contact and the moaning from Katie became more distinct.

"Elllllle," Katie moaned, "Pleeeeeeze..."

Elle leaned forward and kissed on top of Katie's mound, above her slit, not making contact with anything important. Katie moaned again and shifted her hips. Elle moved quickly away.

"No, no, no, Katie," Elle whispered, "Patience."

Katie just groaned. Elle moved back and kissed in the same spot above Katie's pussy. Katie moaned in frustration. Elle finally took pity on Katie and nuzzled into Katie's pussy.

"Ohhhh," Katie sighed.

Elle gently licked the very edges of Katie's pussy and I could see her body pulse in response. Elle backed off after just a couple of licks and watched Katie squirm.

"Please Elle," Katie whispered.

"Please what, Katie?" Elle asked.

"Please touch me, Elle, please..." Katie breathed.

Elle smiled and leaned in again, teasing Katie with the tip of her tongue. Katie's hips were thrusting off of the bed and Elle was avoiding them.

Elle pulled back and whispered, "Katie, relax, I'm gonna make you feel really good, I promise."

Katie's hips sank to the bed and Elle started kissing the inside of Katie's leg. Every time Elle's lips or tongue touched Katie, her entire body reacted. She'd flinch or her hips would rock, but I could tell she was trying to restrain herself; she obviously didn't want to risk Elle withdrawing again. Elle realized this and increased her efforts on Katie's pussy. She was licking and kissing and sucking and Katie starting moaning and her hips started rocking with a deeper urgency. Elle moved back just a little and started flicking Katie's labia with just the tip of her tongue.

Katie was clenching her fists in the sheet as Elle slowly teased the fluttering lips of Katie's labia. Elle's tongue flickered and danced as Katie squirmed. Katie's eyes were tightly closed when she felt something new, different. Her eyes went wide and found me after she looked down at Elle and couldn't clearly see what Elle was doing to her. Her hips flexed and jumped with the new sensation.

Elle whispered, "You can't figure out what that is, can you? You don't know what your brother's fiancée is doing to you, can you? But, you kinda like it don't you?"

Elle leaned down and licked Katie's clit with a quick flick of the tip of her tongue. The wet softness of Elle's tongue after the hardness of the other object made Katie gasp and flinch again. I could tell that the alternating sensations were causing Katie to heat up even more.

Then Elle spoke softly again, "You're dying to know, aren't you?" Elle scraped the object across Katie's clit again, causing Katie to shiver. "I'll tell you, but you gotta ask."

Elle flattened her tongue and laved it deeply from bottom to top of Katie's pussy. Katie shivered again as Elle replaced her tongue with the object. Elle remained quiet, alternating softness and hardness.

Soon, Katie couldn't take any more, "Jesus Elle! Tell me what it is for chrissake!"

Elle wound it around Katie's clit and said, "It's my engagement ring, Katie." Elle had slipped the ring on her forefinger and then plunged it into Katie's roiling pussy. "The symbol of your brother's love for me is in your pussy, Katie. What do think of that? Your brother's fiancée is licking your clit and finger fucking you with her ring! Do you like that? Huh, Katie? Do you? I think you do."

Katie was so wet that Elle's finger was audibly slurping in and out of her pussy. Katie's hips rose off of the bed and her entire body went rigid as an incredibly intense orgasm washed over her. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh, Elllllle!" Katie moaned, "Don't sssssstoppppp!!!!"

Elle slipped another finger in and her hand was a blur as Katie's orgasm refused to abate. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Katie relaxed and her body slammed to the bed. Weakly, she tried to push Elle away. Elle was having none of it, though she did remove her hand. She also went from harshly licking and sucking Katie's clit and pussy, to gently licking and kissing it. Katie found the strength to start softly stroking Elle's shining blonde hair.

"Elle," Katie rasped.

"Mmm-hmm?" Elle mumbled through the licking.

"Please come up and kiss me." Katie said tenderly.

Elle went, but didn't go quickly. As she slowly moved up Katie's body, she covered the skin with hundreds of tiny licks and kisses. The attention was obviously returning Katie to an aroused state because she was writhing all over the bed, making it harder and harder for Elle to concentrate and maintain contact with Katie's thrashing body. Elle made a cursory pass over Katie's boobs but continued quickly to Katie's lips. Katie issued a satisfied little moan as Elle's lips settled on hers. They kissed tenderly for a few moments and then Elle started shifting her body around on Katie's. Katie started moving to sustain the almost full body contact but Elle withdrew from the kiss and whispered something that I couldn't hear.

Katie settled down and spread her legs opening up her glistening pussy to my sight and delight. The delectable sight was quickly covered by Elle as she maneuvered into a scissor position. Katie squealed as the two pink pussies melded together. Elle slowly sat up and started rocking her hips, sliding her pussy over Katie's wet slot. I could hear the squishing and squelching of the increasingly wet flesh sliding together.

"Ohhh, Elle," Katie sighed. "That feels soooo gooood..."

"Katie," Elle whispered, "are you close again? Cause this isn't gonna take very long. Your pussy feels so hot and wet and good against mine, I'm, I'm, ohhhh, Katieeeee..."

The hot show had my dick throbbing and though I had been touching myself intermittently throughout, I had stopped. My dick was pulsing and throbbing on it's own, dripping hot pre-come on my feet. I was afraid to touch it; I figured there was a good chance of covering the girls from where I sat.

Elle started shuddering and it seemed as though her orgasm set off Katie, because Katie started shuddering along with her. Their combined orgasm seemed to feed each other as they squirmed and rocked together for the longest time before Elle collapsed into Katie's waiting arms. Elle was draped over Katie, unmoving and breathing deeply. Katie started stroking Elle's shimmering blonde hair and kissing the top of her head.

Elle looked up at Katie and giggled, "Wow." Katie giggled the same, "Wow."

Elle moved around to lie flat on Katie and they kissed, softly, tenderly. Elle pulled her head up turned and looked at me and said, "I can see why you liked fucking her, she's very responsive."

I didn't say anything, I just smiled and nodded. They lay together cuddling and touching. My dick had calmed down and didn't feel like it was going to spurt any second. Slowly, Katie's kisses and touches became more urgent and Elle was sighing and cooing at the increased attention. Katie rolled over, pulling Elle with her until Katie was on top.

Elle giggled, "Oooh, taking control?"

Katie just murmured through another kiss, "Mmm-hmm."

Katie slid down away from Elle's face until she got to Elle's tiny boobs. She glanced back at me and the up at Elle, "I'll bet Aidan really likes these little boobs with the pointy nipples, doen't he?"

Elle mimicked Katie, "Mmm-hmm" as Katie took one of Elle's pointy nipples in her teeth, biting gently.

Katie glanced back at me, grinning. "You know what firm little boobs and pointy, hard nipples are good for, don't you?"

I grinned, slowly, "A lot of things, but I don't know what you think they're good for."

Katie leaned back down and sucked the nipple into her mouth again, this time covering it in saliva. She raised her head and Elle moaned at the loss of Katie's lips and looking back at me, she sat up. She scooted from between Elle's legs and slithered up Elle's body, settling her weeping pussy on Elle's taut, glistening nipple.

Katie was still looking at me as she started rocking on Elle's point, hard nipple. "I think they're best for fucking my hot little pussy, don't you?"

Having never seen Katie with a woman before, I had never seen her like this. She had always been hot in my eyes, but now, she was smoking hot. The control she was beginning to exert on Elle was exciting to watch. As she rocked on Elle's little boob, she reached back and started teasing Elle's pussy with light little flicks of her fingers. I didn't know where to look, at Elle's face with its expressions ranging from delight to torture, to Katie's hips slowly oscillating on Elle's boob or Katie's fingers, stimulating Elle's pussy. My eyes flicked from place to place, my attention drawn by different patterns, jerks, sighs and groans. I couldn't believe how slowly Katie was moving on Elle and how Elle was twitching in response to the different stimuli across her body. Katie's fingers had started flicking lightly at the edges of Elle's inflamed labia before slowly moving inside the slippery cavern. I could hear the slurping of Katie's fingers in Elle's pussy and the squishing of Katie's pussy on Elle's boob. My dick had begun throbbing again and I knew that I couldn't touch it or I would explode. Katie slipped her hips and leaned down and kissed Elle again. Elle moaned into Katie's mouth and reached for Katie's boobs. Katie gently caught Elle's hands and laid them at Elle's sides.

She smiled, "You had your turn, now it's mine."

Katie shifted her hips and slipped her left leg under Elle's left leg and slid her pussy against Elle's.

Katie smiled, glancing at me, "My turn to be in charge..."

Elle moaned, "Oh my god...Katieee."

Katie's hips began oscillating again, this time faster than before. Elle soon found a rhythm with Katie and they were grinding fiercely against one another. Katie threw her head back and evidently lost herself in the moment. The two of them, so different, Katie, curvy and dark haired and Elle, tall, lithe and blonde, yet each so beautiful, were like yin and yang fitting perfectly together, so in tune, so in rhythm, were a joy to watch.

In the back of my mind, I supposed I should be jealous, but I knew that I loved them both and they loved me. I think if it had been anyone other than Katie with Elle, I would have been crushed with jealousy. But, because of the love we had for one another, I knew there was nothing for which I needed to be jealous, nor was I afraid this would change the way we felt about one another. In that sense, I was free to watch the beautiful scene unfold in front of me.

Soon, Elle's back was arching off of the bed, rigid as a massive orgasm washed over her. Katie increased her efforts, grinding harder and faster as her own orgasm approached. Katie screeched as it broke over her. In a moment that made me smile, Katie's smooth rhythm broke, just like mine does when I'm too excited, and devolved into Katie spastically humping against Elle.

Elle collapsed to the bed and started giggling.

Katie was a little put off. "What?"

Elle snorted, "Just like your brother."

Katie sat there a minute, recognition slowly dawning on her face, and then she started giggling. "Must be genetic, wonder if it's Mom or Dad?"

Katie had unwittingly touched on my Kryptonite. My dick wilted instantly and I whined, "Katieeee..."

Elle started laughing out loud and Katie looked confused. "What?" She repeated.

Elle said, "Your dad told us how he and your mom use the white rug in front of the fireplace at the cabin to make love and..."

Before she could go any further Katie shrieked, "Ewww, stop, Elle, stop!"

Elle was laughing so hard that tears were running down her cheeks and I had to smile. It was funny that Katie had the same aversion to the thought of Mom and Dad having sex that I did. Elle finally calmed down to the point that she was just giggling. She wriggled out from under Katie, sat up, straddled Katie's lap and drew her future sister-in-law into her arms and kissed her gently.

Elle drew back and leaned her forehead against Katie's. "I absolutely love it that you two are sooo alike." Elle said softly. "It's like I get to make love to two sides of the same person, it's sooo cool."

Katie leaned into Elle's kiss with passion and I could see their tongues meet. Katie leaned further into Elle until they tumbled to the bed, giggling. Katie pulled back from Elle's lips and whispered, "Elle, I need to taste you."

Katie kissed her once more, slipped away from Elle's embrace and down Elle's body. She kissed and licked her way down Elle's body, stopping at the nipple that she had been fucking a few minutes ago. Katie looked up at Elle and snickered, "I can taste me and I think I taste pretty good."

Elle smiled back, "I agree."

Katie resumed her journey to Elle's pussy, arriving after several minutes of kissing and teasing Elle. Instead of continuing to tease Elle she went right for the gold, suckling on Elle's clit, teasing it out of it's sheath. Elle was twitching with each lick and suck. I could tell by watching her that Elle was once again on the verge of a massive orgasm. Suddenly, Katie withdrew and shifted her hips. She had spread her knees and tipped her hips up. Elle cried out in protest, but Katie ignored her.

Instead, she looked over her shoulder at me. She wriggled her hips and said, "Had enough, Aidie? Need some relief? I think you do and I need that thick cock in my pussy."

I glanced at Elle and she smiled at me. "Please, Aidan. It'll be sooo hot seeing you fuck your sister. Fuck her Aidan, fuck her hard for me. I don't think she'll finish me off until you fuck her."