Aiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers

He rolled us over on our sides as he wrapped his arms around, holding me close.

"What about now?" he spoke softly. I could hear the fucking smirk on his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I was still panting, exhausted.

"Are you going to tell me you like me now?"

"You really are a bastard, you know," I said, nuzzling my face down into his chest. "Of course," I whispered as I fell asleep in Aiden's arms.

Aiden.

------------------------------------------

That was the closest I ever came to telling him I loved him. Sure, I wanted to tell him how I felt. I wanted to tell him that I never wanted him to leave me, that I wanted to be his and only his. But I knew better.

I mean, for the first entire year of our relationship, we were still 'friends'. He introduced me to people as 'my buddy' or when he felt especially generous, 'my best friend.' Yeah, I was his best friend. The kind of best friend who lets you fuck them every night in our bed.

After that night on the yacht, we spent almost every night at his apartment for about five months. Slowly, more and more of my stuff managed its way into his apartment until mine didn't feel like home anymore. We sealed the deal after one particularly mind-blowing fuck when Adrian casually twined his fingers in my hair and said, "When your lease is up next month, you're not going to sign it again." He wasn't asking. Those were his orders. I wasn't about to start asking questions either.

Then we were together. Sort of.

He did finally start claiming me as his boyfriend after that first year. We had a nice little discussion on the issue. I gave him a shiner. He fucked my brains out. I dropped his guitar off the balcony. Then I was his boyfriend. Simple.

It went on like that for about three more years. I'd fight. He'd fuck. Then we'd go grocery shopping. It was pure domestic bliss.

But tonight, Aiden crossed the line.

---------------------------------

We went to a Christmas party at my friend Mark's house. I've known Mark since grade school and when I heard from him for the first time since high school graduation, I couldn't turn down the invite. I, of course, dragged Aiden along with me.

Mark's house was full of people milling around, eating, drinking, and being merry. Aiden wandered off in search of the hard liquor and I went off in search of Mark. The whole point of me being here was to catch up with the guy. I found him seated on his comfy love seat, obviously a little bit inebriated, tilting his glass of white wine back and forth.

I sat beside him not wanting him to get up for the risk of falling right back down again. "Hey, man! It's great to see you again. I love your place."

"Thanks, dude," he slurred out, drunkenly.

"So you married Melissa, huh? You're a lucky man. You mooned over her like crazy in high school!"

Mike started to mumble something, gesticulating with wine glass hand, and spilled his entire glass over the front of my black trousers. "Shit," he grumbled, leaning forward and grabbing a Christmas present-shaped napkin from the coffee table as he began to soak up his mess.

"Don't worry, it's just white wine, and my pants are black. It's not like it's going to stain. Nothing a good washing won't take care of," I said, taking hold of his wrist.

"No, lemme help..."

Then I noticed Aiden. He was standing with his glass of vodka and a glass of cider for me. His hands were shaking. He looked furious. I could understand what it looked like - Mike's hand in my crotch, me holding his wrist - but if you had the stability of mind to take a second look you'd have noticed the fact that I was soaked and he was holding napkins. If there was one thing Aiden lacked, it was stability of mind.

He walked towards us, setting down the glasses on the coffee table and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me up. He smiled curtly at Mike and spoke in a voice void of emotion, "I'm afraid we must be leaving now. Merry Christmas," and dragged me out the front door.

When we got in the car, I was furious with him. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled. "I'd like to ask you the very same. But I don't want to hear it right now. We're going home."

I stared out the window. Sure he was normally possessive, but this was just completely excessive!

When we arrived at the apartment and he shut the door behind us, the shit hit the fan.

"Were you going to fuck him?" he spoke in a menacing tone. That soft and even voice dripping with malice.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I said, incredulous.

"Were you going to fuck him?" he said, repeating himself, slower this time. "I mean, he practically had his hands all over you and you weren't doing shit to stop him. So, the question still stands-Were you going to fuck him?!"

"Aiden, he spilled his fucking glass..."

"Bullshit!" he had a wild look in his eyes. For the first time since I'd known him, he was actually scaring me. Sure, I had come to blows with him a few times, but he knew exactly what I was doing. He knew what I wanted. He had never lain a finger on me.

"We wouldn't even be having this conversation if you weren't such a fucking slut!"

I saw red. A slut? A SLUT?? I had only been with one man EVER and he fucking knew it. What was wrong with him? I decided to get back at him.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to fuck around behind your back if you'd give me a reason to stick with you." I didn't mean a word of it, but it felt goddamn good to say it. I was head over heels in love with the guy. I only had reasons to stick with him.

The wild look in his eyes disappeared, leaving them dead and emotionless. "Bitch," he spat as he raised his hand. I watched as he smacked me, his hand hitting my cheek and causing my head to snap toward my shoulder, my hair falling in my face.

I closed my eyes, the sound of the slap still ringing in my ears. I shut them tight. I wasn't going to cry.

------------------------------------

I slammed my car door and peeled out of the parking lot. I drove to the closest hotel and rented the cheapest room. Seven nights. Enough time to formulate a plan for getting on without him. Him. I couldn't even think his name.

The hate that I had felt only moments earlier was starting to ebb away. I couldn't help it that I loved him like I did. Nothing he could ever do or say would change that. But it didn't help that he wouldn't return the sentiment. Not that I even had a chance now.

I walked into the dingy hotel room and immediately, the tears came. I completely neglected the fact that I had left the door ajar, I just collapsed on the carpet by the bed, curling my fists in the fibers and wept. I didn't care who could hear me. I didn't care who could see me. I didn't care about anything anymore. All I cared about was...

"Win?" I heard that voice.

I sat bolt upright and curled my arms around my knees in the fetal position. The door squeaked open, the wedge of light from the hall growing steadily wider. I scooted away from the door, into a corner.

"Win?" he said again. His voice sounded strange - strained almost.

I saw him step into the room and glance around. He had been crying too. His beautiful gray eyes were surrounded by bloodshot halos. He saw me.

He closed the door behind him and sat on the edge of the bed, turning on the lamp on the table beside him.

"I know you don't want to see me right now," he spoke softly, softer than I'd ever heard him, and looked down at his hands folded in his lap, "but I have some things I need to tell you."

I looked up, beginning to speak, but he went on, "Just let me finish and I'll leave you alone forever. I promise," he stared at me through the tears in his eyes. He never let me see him cry. I didn't think he had it in him.

"I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you," he started. My mouth was definitely hanging open now. "You've never been one to tell me how you feel, so I thought that if I gave you enough time, you would. I always assumed you felt the way I did, but I didn't see it like a two-way street. I should have told you. For that I am sorry."

"I just let it build up inside me. I'd been waiting for you to tell me for so long... Tonight when I saw you and Matt... I knew it was innocent. It just scared me. I had assumed the whole time that you were in love with me, but just wouldn't say it. Tonight, I started thinking maybe you just didn't love me at all. I got scared."

"And what you said back at the apartment, that you didn't have a reason to stay with me... I thought all that time, the reason was love. I was wrong. And it terrified me. I overreacted. When you told me you hated me... I still don't know what to say about that... It hasn't sunk in yet."

"So, when you left, I followed you here. I had to have the chance to tell you... So here I am. And now you know."

He stood up and turned toward the door.

"I love you. I'm sorry, Win."

He turned the handle.

"I love you too," I said softly, my eyes shimmering with tears. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I wasn't about to question it.

He looked at me as if I'd just spoken in tongues. "Wh...w... what?" he was shaking his head.

"I love you, Aiden. I'm so sorry I've never told you that until now. I fucking love you with...fucking everything!" I never said I have the best vocabulary. I stood up, sliding my back up the wall behind me.

He kept his head hanging, staring a the doorknob in hand. "Please don't mock me right now..." he said, fighting back the sadness in his voice.

I walked toward him, putting my hand on his arm. He jumped a little at the contact. I had never in my life seen him so shaken up like this. "I couldn't fake that if I tried, Aiden. Not like I did at the apartment tonight. I could never hate you. You could turn around and put a knife in my heart right now and it would still be beating for you." That sounded better.

He looked at my hand on his arm and a small warm tear fell on the back of my hand. He wrapped both of his hands around my wrist and kissed the spot where his tear fell, looking into my eyes, "Why do you have to be so perfect?" he said, smiling.

"Perfect my ass," I laughed weakly, "Can you even count the number of times we've fought in the past four years?"

"First of all, don't go taunting me with your perfect ass," I blushed, "And second, no, I can't count the number of times we fought. But I loved every single one until now, I can tell you that. Tonight was different. I thought I was losing you."

"You thought wrong," was all I said. I didn't want to talk. I pulled his mouth towards mine in a searing kiss.

He shut the door, resting his back against it. "I love you so much, Win," he mumbled against my lips. I pushed his shoulders back against the door, "Don't tell me. Show me," I said, the corner of my mouth turning up. "Take me," Aiden whispered, kissing my cheek then biting down hard on my ear. My stomach plummeted.

Aiden had never, EVER bottomed for me. EVER. I've always been pretty happy with the way it was and had never exactly pressed the issue (you may remember the hung like a fucking jury bit). Of course I wanted to. Who wouldn't?

I was speechless. So I mauled him. I didn't care how, I just wanted Aiden - right. then.

I reached down and grabbed at his black shirt's collar, growling as I ripped it open, buttons scattering across the carpet. I kissed at his neck, softly biting at his Adam's apple and moving down to his chest. I gently sucked on each soft and stiff nipple surrounded by the expanse of a still well-muscled and golden chest. I used my tongue to trace slow circles around each nub, enticing a soft gasp from Aiden, before I bared down with my teeth, pinching them with my canines. Aiden gulped and thrust his hips forward against me. He was so hard already. I could feel his massive erection against mine through his corduroys as he continued to twist and writhe beneath me.

He wanted this so badly. And I wanted to watch him squirm.

I backed off and took in the view. Aiden pushed his shoulder blades back into the wall, his hips jutting forward in desperation. His head, completely unsupported by his neck, rolled to one side, his mouth parted slightly and his black hair falling over his closed eyes. His torn black dress shirt hung on either side of his perfect torso, which was now shining with a fine film of sweat.

I knew it wouldn't take long for him to grow tired of my nonintervention in his anguish. With great effort, he managed to lift his head, looking at me with a pained expression on his face. "Please," he began. "No," I said, "close your eyes." He complied. I walked to his side and ripped a strip from his already shredded shirt. He shuddered at the contact, but he kept his eyes shut.

I resumed my place in front of him, licking and sucking at his neck as he leaned forward into me. I tied the cotton band around his eyes in a makeshift blindfold. "Win..." he whimpered, reaching out a hand to my waist. I pulled away. "No hands," I said succinctly, "Only mine."

I kneeled before him keeping my distance and reached out, unbuckling his belt. Once I had freed the belt, I stood up, took Aiden by his shoulders, turning him to face the wall, and wrapped the belt around his wrists, binding them at the small of his back. I hooked my thumbs in his belt loops and yanked down his corduroys. "You know, it's a shame you don't like wearing underwear," I whispered, panting in his ear, "I was looking forward to tearing them off of you."

I quickly yanked my T-shirt over my head and stepped out of my chardonnay-scented trousers and briefs. I held myself against him, my hard cock pushing against his ass. Distraught, he ground back against me calling out for me from his pitch-black world.

This went on for some time, my hands running through and grasping at his silky black hair, the fingers of his bound hands fanning against my stomach as I ground against him. I wanted to take him then and there. I wanted to fuck him blind up against that wall. But this meant too much. This was the man I loved, and as I just recently discovered, the man who loved me, and for the first time ever, he was giving himself over to me completely. In our day to day lives, I put up the fight and he complied with that ever-present, all-knowing smirk. But in the bedroom, he put up with nothing from me. I was his to use and I wanted more than anything for him to use me. Tonight, Aiden had turned the tables in the name of love and I wasn't going to throw that away.

Pulling away slightly, I grabbed Aiden's wrists and led him to bed. I undid the buckle on the belt restraining him and turned him to face me. Kissing him deeply, I reached behind his head undoing his blindfold and immediately pushing him back on the bed. Those sharp gray eyes were staring back up at me, clouded with lust, but still piercing as ever.

I laid myself atop him, straddling his hips, my hand finding his cock with magnetic attraction. I began to slowly pump him as I realized I was probably a little unprepared. Aiden rarely ever used lubrication with me and in my blind rage leaving the apartment, fucking was the last thing on my mind.

"Aiden, I don't have..."

"Pants...pocket..." he spoke, struggling to exhale.

I got up, retrieving the small bottle from his shed clothing and seated myself astride him again. "You asshole!" I said lightheartedly, "You were so damn cocky, you knew I would.."

"Shut up and fuck me," he said. That fucking cruel smile...

I briskly slicked my cock and positioned myself just outside his entrance. "You done this before?" I panted.

"You're the first, doll."

I leaned down and kissed him briefly on the lips. "I love you, Aiden."

"Love you back."

Then I pushed. Aiden squirmed and turned beneath me, pain and satisfaction flashing across his face as he called my name. I hadn't exactly prepared him for this properly, but I didn't want it to be easy. Easy is boring. It's better when things it's hard.

Aiden was incredibly tense, but after a short time that I allowed him to relax, I was able to continue the long thrust forward to the hilt. I hovered above him, gasping, our lips barely brushing as he spoke, "Does it feel this good every time?" he whimpered.

I pulled back slightly and angled my hips upward. "Every...Single...Time," I groaned with three short thrusts forward, finding his prostate.

He screamed, taking in large gulps of air as he arched his back off the bed and rotated his hips against me. "Oh, Win...Win..."

I looked down, into those steel gray eyes as I began to pump into him slowly. "Fuck, Aid. You're so tight," I groaned, struggling to keep myself from pounding into him from the get-go. "You look so fucking gorgeous right now... I love you Aiden," I spoke, still just above his face, holding his eyes with mine. Somewhere in the muddled flow of random curses and endearments coming from Aiden's mouth, I heard him say "Faster... faster, Win".

He didn't have to tell me twice. I ran my hands up and down his waist as he wrapped his legs around mine. I drove into him faster and faster, never changing that angle that turned Aiden's legs to Jell-O.

Apparently this wasn't good enough for Aiden. He reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands, digging his nails into me and driving me deeper. "More," he whispered against my lips before kissing me deeply.

I began to slam my body against his with all the force I could muster as he bucked wildly beneath me. I put my hand between us as I began to stroke his beautiful cock in time with my rapid thrusts. Aiden's writhing turned more and more erratic as I felt his body flutter and tense. "Win," he breathed softly, tilting his head back as he erupted over my fist, coating our chests with cum like an obscene Jackson Pollack. Aiden was already impossibly tight around me, but when he came, he gripped me like a vice. I came inside him for what felt like an hour as I slowly wound my thrusts down to a halt.

I pulled out and collapsed beside him on the springy hotel mattress. We laid side by side, absentmindedly stroking one another while we slowly regained consciousness.

After a time, Aiden spoke first, "You know, you're a pretty good fuck."

"You're not so bad yourself," I said, laughing as I rolled over and laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Aiden."

"How much?"

"Umm...Enough to have you helpless up against a wall and NOT fuck you senseless so we could make LOVE the good old fashioned way," I said, tracing small circles on his flat stomach.

"I don't know. I think you'll have to prove it to me."

"I didn't just?"

"Nope."

"Then what do I have to do?" I said, lifting myself up on one elbow to get a better look at him. He had to be going somewhere with this.

"Marry me."

I was speechless. What the hell did he just say?

"Oh, so you don't want to then..." There's that smile again.

"Shut the fuck up," I said, "Of course do!"

He flashed his teeth. "Can I kiss the bride?"

"Fuck you," I said, leaning as we shared a deep, soul-searing kiss.

"I love you too."

city_bird
city_bird
284 Followers
12