Aiding and Abetting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers

No sex, that's what I was dreaming about when I woke up, a life without sex. There was a problem however, Candy was spooned up against my back. It was still dark, the alarm read three forty five. I could feel that she was wearing the same sleep attire as me, none. Her arm was draped over me, and Don Jr. was reaching for her hand.

I was attracted to Candy like no other before her. Her sexual orientation was confusing the hell out of me. She had to know what she was doing, didn't she? I began to wonder how fucking stupid I was. Did she really trust me that much? Was she being coy? Maybe I had to make the first move. With all the will power I had, I shoved all those thoughts away and fell back to sleep.

Little Don was awake before me, Candy had him by the neck. When I realized what was going on, I slipped out of bed. What stupid thing to do, is that what you're thinking? Maybe, but I wanted Candy to at least be awake for our first sexual encounter. I wanted there to be no mistake on either part, we both needed to know exactly what was going on.

While Candy slept, I thought about how things were going. Tonight would be the night. One way or the other I would make my intentions clear to her. Today was Tuesday, her parents would be arriving tomorrow. She would be busy with them and I would be like the fourth wheel on a tricycle. If she was not interested in me, I was better off knowing before they arrived.

We spent close to two hours at the supermarket, Candy told me she needed to start getting prepared for our Thanksgiving feast. There were pies to bake, and she would be busy all day. I made myself available to help but stayed out of the kitchen. My day was spent running to the market for things we had forgotten.

Candy had busted her butt in the kitchen, when she finally sat down she was obviously tired. I offered to massage her sore back and she gladly accepted. As my fingers worked their magic, Candy was clearly relaxing.

She directed me to the knotted muscles, "A little left, ooh, lower, mmm. That feels so good," she cooed.

I was just about to ask what else I could do to relieve her tension when the phone rang, the fucking phone, what shitty timing. It was Candy's cell phone, had it been mine I would have ignored it.

Who do you imagine it was that ruined the moment? It was Candy's mom, they had managed to get an early flight and would be arriving later that evening.

Candy was excited, and we spent a couple of hours trying to get our stories straight. How long we had been together? When was the wedding? What would the children's names be? This was never going to work in a million years, I could feel the divorce coming and we weren't even married.

We got back from the airport at eleven. Every one was talking and getting caught up, I tried to stay with the conversation without sticking my foot in my mouth. Candy sat very close to me, we played the loving couple. The hugs and kisses were driving me wild, but I tried not to let it show too much.

Candy's dad, Ben, broke things up at about one o'clock. He said he was going to bed. I followed suit and left Candy and her mom, Cynthia, to talk some more.

I felt the timing was wrong to suggest anything tonight. That feeling was confirmed when Candy slid into bed wearing a 'don't you touch me' flannel nightgown. Don Jr. was not at all impressed and he let me sleep.

Wednesday morning, I found that Ben had discovered my plasma TV and was watching an old war movie from my DVD collection. Candy and Cynthia were busy in the kitchen, so I poured some coffee and went out to wash the cars.

Did you ever feel like something wonderful was almost within reach, but when you extended your hand it was slipping through your fingers? I couldn't figure it out, how was I going to find out how Candy felt about me with her parents there?

I'd worked up an appetite by the time the cars were done. Inside, I found Ben yelling at the TV screen trying to warn John Wayne of the impending doom about to befall the Navy at Pearl Harbor.

"For Christ's sake get out of there, you're all gonna die," he was yelling, as if he could change the course of history.

I shook off that image and headed for the kitchen hoping to find a sandwich. Candy and Cynthia were babbling something, but abruptly stopped when they saw me. It's pretty hard to ignore the paranoia when that happens. Candy looked embarrassed, and Cynthia was smiling at me. I couldn't tell if it was genuine or one of those 'look, here comes the dumb ass now' smiles. Something had definitely been going on, but what?

Amazingly enough, Candy had read my mind and handed me a humongous BLT sandwich. Cynthia took one to Ben leaving Candy and I alone for the first time since this morning.

Between bites I asked, "Are they buying it?"

Candy had a funny look I couldn't read, "Daddy hasn't got a clue. He really likes you, he told me anyone that has that many John Wayne movies is ok by him," she whispered.

She moved in close to me just as I'd taken another bite. Her eyes closed and she leaned in and kissed me with enough force that I almost choked.

I wiped the mayo from the corner of her mouth as she mouthed the words, "Thank You," then she took a big bite of my BLT. Cynthia had walked into the kitchen and caught most of our exchange.

Trying not to be too cute, "You want some too?" I asked, offering her my sandwich.

"Yes, I'd love some," she said, and walked past the outstretched BLT and kissed me right on the mouth.

"Jeezus Christ Cynthia, what about Ben?" I whispered loudly.

"What about him? He has his own sandwich and I seriously doubt that he wants to kiss you," she laughed.

I was beginning to think the whole family was a little off kilter, with me being the worst of the bunch. Candy was about to bust a gut, it was pretty funny come to think of it.

The remainder of the day past without further stupidity on my part. Ben decided to call it a day, he was worn out from so much activity. He had fought a bunch of oil well fires and roped a few rhinoceros with the Duke.

I really didn't have any idea how bedtime would play out tonight. I decided to just take it as it happened. Candy was sending mixed signals with her sleepwear. It wasn't the flannel night gown, nor was she nude. It was short, lacy, but not too sheer. I rubbed her shoulders and her body language told me I was on the right track.

I tried not to read too much into it. I would continue with a friendly massage and see where we went from there.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Really good, please don't stop," she purred.

"Let me get some lotion," I told her and went to the bathroom.

When I returned she had removed the nightie and was stretched out on her stomach. I warmed the lotion in my hands and spread it gently on her smooth skin. I started with her upper back muscles, rubbing and kneading. Candy was groaning and cooing. Using my fingers, I put pressure on the muscles that ran next to her spine. My thumbs worked deep into the tissue causing her to moan with pleasure.

I applied more lotion to my hands as I continued down to her lower back.

"Oh God yes, right there. I'm in heaven," she whispered.

My hands found a rhythm, and even with the lotion I felt her skin warming from the friction. I continued the assault on her lower back. Candy was totally relaxed now. She didn't flinch as I peeled the panties off of her delicious ass. I replenished the lotion on my hands, firmly I rubbed the lotion on her soft skin. My thumbs dug deep into her tired muscles, I caressed every centimeter of skin. I expected her to tighten when my fingers explored deep into the crack of her lovely ass. She purred like a kitten,

Candy was subtly grinding her hips as my hands gently probed her inner thighs. My fingers brushed casually across her labia causing her legs to spread slightly. There was no doubt that she was aroused, but I was in no hurry. My hands moved away as I worked the muscles of her legs.

Her toes curled and flexed as my hands massaged her feet. Candy had rolled over now so she could watch me minister to her to her needs. I kissed her big toe as I finished her right foot and picked up the left. She giggled and smiled. I spent an equal amount of time on her other foot and started towards her shins and knees.

I began to worry a bit, wouldn't you? The pressure to do this right was enormous. How was I going to be as good as, or better than her female lovers. I questioned my abilities as the male of the species. If I didn't stop thinking this bullshit, I was going to talk myself out of doing what I wanted most.

I had spent nearly an hour up to this point. Candy's legs were spread wide allowing me complete access. I heard a deep moan and what sounded like a muffled scream. I looked up at Candy, she looked back questioningly. It hadn't come from her. When we heard the headboard banging against the wall in the guest bedroom, we instantly knew the source of the scream.

As the headboard kept pounding, Candy looked horrified. She wrapped a pillow around her head trying to drown out the noise.

"Don, make it stop," she pled.

"How?" was my reply.

"Oh God this is so embarrassing," she was almost in tears. She was sitting up with her knees held tightly to her chest.

The thought of walking in on Candy's parents with a screwdriver and a wrench crossed my mind. How would they react if I tightened the bolts on the bed while they screwed away with me in the room. I quickly dismissed that notion.

With clenched teeth, and as if it were my fault, Candy seethed, "Do something Don,"

So I did, I did the only rational thing I could think of. I pulled Candy out of her fetal embrace and kissed her. I kissed her hard taking her breath away. For those few seconds the banging of the bed was ignored. I kissed her again, this time she kissed back. She was the aggressor now and she hungrily kissed my neck. We pawed at each other as the lust built. With no forethought, I alternately bit her swollen nipples. Candy screeched like a wildcat. She grasped my head tightly and pulled me to her aching breasts.

This was not slow passionate love, it was greedy animal sex. This was not going as I had envisioned our first time together. I felt her teeth bite hard into my neck as my hand cupped her pussy. She was dripping wet when I slipped my finger inside her. Candy smothered me with a hard kiss when my finger tip brushed over her engorged clit. Her tongue pushed past my lips and tickled the roof of my mouth.

I threw her back onto the mattress and quickly discarded my shorts. Candy's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as I climbed between her legs. I pressed her down as I bathed her neck with my tongue. Our lips met at the same instant my hard cock penetrated her. She bit down hard on my bottom lip when I pushed myself inside of her. "Ooh fuck yes, fuck me baby," she groaned. "Ah, yes, just like that."

We pounded each other, thrust meeting thrust. We fit each other well, somehow sensing the others movement. Candy wrapped her legs tightly around me and bucked. Her eyes were closed and her teeth clenched. A scream came from the next room. Candy screamed back as she wildly gyrated beneath me. She tensed, her entire body became rigid as we climaxed together.

Our sweaty bodies stuck together, Candy cupped my face in her hands and placed small kisses on my eyelids, "I didn't do you justice when I was teasing Viv the other day. My first time with a man, it was amazing," she cooed.

"Well, I had to do something to take your mind off that damn banging," I joked.

"What banging?" she giggled. Quickly changing the subject, "Sweetie?"

"Hmmn?"

"I'm hungry, would you like something?"

"You stay right where you are, I'll fix something."

I was at the cook top browning some French toast when I felt hands running up my bare chest. I looked over my shoulder, expecting to see Candy.

"Mm, that smells good. Could I have some of that?" asked Cynthia.

"Sure..." was my brilliant reply, praying to God up above that she meant the toast.

I moved to get a plate from the cupboard, trying to get Cynthia's hands off of me. Cynthia is a very attractive woman and under different circumstances I would be all too happy to have her close to me. You can all see the position I was in.

She was wearing a sheer kimono, and even in the dim light I could make out nearly every feature of her beautiful body under the silk. Trying to remain calm, I fixed a plate for her and went back to the frying pan to make more.

"It looks like Candy has picked up more than one family trait from me," she said cryptically, "Mm, this is delicious."

I took the bait, "And what would that be?"

"She is rather, shall we say... vocal during sex."

"Well, like mother like daughter," I prodded.

"Oh, you heard that?" she said without looking up.

"How could you miss," I smirked.

"To be honest Don, I was wondering how long it was going to take you. Candy has been almost throwing herself at you. She tells me that, she was wondering if she was going to have to rape you."

I looked at her in astonishment, "Oh really," I had the feeling now I was being set up, "So, I take it that you know all about her and me. Am I the only one not in on the joke? What's supposed to happen now Mom? Am I supposed to take you back to my bed? Are we going to going to make it a threesome?" I was getting angry now.

"Is that what you want? Do you want me?" she asked.

"No, I really don't, and where the hell does Ben fit into all of this? I suppose he likes to watch, is that it?"

"Whoa, Don, you're getting this all mixed up. As far as Ben is concerned, you're his soon to be son in law. He doesn't know anything about Candy's lifestyle choice. This was intended to be for his benefit."

"So you were in on it from the beginning?" I asked. I started to get agitated from being led around like there was a ring through my nose. Cynthia seemed to know too much about our arrangement.

"No I wasn't Don. I knew about Candy's sexual preference, but until earlier today I was just hoping that she'd gotten that out of her system and you and her were for real. Don, I'm a concerned mother, I want grandchildren. There was very little chance of that happening the way things were."

"So why did she tell you, about us I mean?"

"She was confused, she's never had those feelings about a man before. She was afraid that you wouldn't respond to her. Don, Candy has fallen for you, she told me all about how wonderful you've treated her. She wanted some advice from her mother."

"That doesn't even come close to explaining why you were coming on to me."

"It was a simple test Don. Now that you have made my little girl a woman, I wanted to know if you were just after a piece of ass. If you were like most other guys, you wouldn't turn down the chance to stick your dick in any available hole. It was probably stupid of me, but it told me what I needed to know about you as a man."

"And just what would that be?"

"That she was right about you, you're the real deal. Don, she's my baby, I only want the best for her."

By then I had burned the French toast. As I hurriedly made a new batch, Cynthia finished eating. I pondered what she had done and told me. It all made little sense to me, but 'woman logic' confuses the shit out of me. Candy had fallen for me, imagine that. She had been throwing herself at me, only I was too afraid of making the wrong move to act on it.

"Now that you now this was all an act, don't you think maybe we are all rushing things?" I asked.

"It could be Don, but sometimes when the chemistry is just right... well it only takes a heartbeat to know," she said.

"Cynthia, can I ask you one last thing?"

"Sure Hun, shoot,"

"What would you have done if I was like all those other guys? How far would you have gone?"

"That's a tough question, you're a good looking man. Maybe I would have, or then again maybe not. One thing's for certain, you'll never ever know for sure," she said with a wink. She came to me and we hugged, the hug was just the same as my mother would have given me.

As she walked away, I'm sure she swayed her ass more than usual. That woman had just manhandled me. I was glad that she liked me, fuck, with an enemy of her skills, suicide might be the wisest choice.

Candy was a little peeved when I returned. Who takes forty five minutes to make French toast.

"I'm not hungry now," she pouted.

I sat the plate beside her, "But you will be in five minutes," I said as I climbed between her legs and flicked my tongue across her slit.

Three minutes, twenty seconds later.

"Mm, this toast is perfect, no wonder it took so long."

After Candy had fallen asleep, I stared at the ceiling wondering if Cynthia was right. Could we really fall in love in such a short time? I thought about it until I finally gave in to sleep. Did I have my answer?

Thanksgiving morning, Candy and I showered together. We got further acquainted with each others bodies as the hot water poured over us.

"Candy, I had a long talk with your mom in the kitchen last night," I said.

She had a worried look, "Don, I can explain."

"Your mom already did," she looked very afraid.

Fearing the worst, "What did she say?"

"She said a lot, but the important thing I learned last night is that we've both been keeping secrets from each other. All that ends right now, there isn't anyway around it, I'll just say it. Candy, I've fallen in love with you."

"What? I think I have soap in my ears, did you just say..."

I wondered for a moment if Cynthia had been pulling my chain, "I SAID, I LOVE YOU CANDY," I'd committed myself.

I didn't have to wonder long if I'd done the right thing. Candy leapt from the floor and wrapped her arms and legs around me. Her kiss said volumes about her feelings for me. She broke the kiss, "And I love you too," she said with a tear in her eye.

Ben was glued to the TV, he and John were still trying to win world war two. As I poured my morning coffee, Cynthia smiled.

"How are you this morning, Donald?"

"Just peachy, Mother," I replied.

That brought a laugh from her. But it kind of creeped me out how she called me Donald, only my mother got away with that. Candy came in seconds later and gave me a kiss that nearly brought me to my knees. She gave Cynthia a big hug and whispered something in her ear. They both smiled.

"I couldn't be happier," Cynthia said, "The bird is already in the oven. You two should find something to do for a few hours,"

Candy was quick to act, she grabbed me by the hand and rushed me to the bedroom. We spent the next few hours in bed, watching a great football game on TV.

The table was set for a glorious feast. It was going to be a shame to carve into the perfectly browned turkey... not. Everything looked so delicious, I could hardly wait.

I was chatting with the girls as I enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner. Ben was busy concentrating on his food and seemed to be ignoring the chit chat. I think he was trying to get back to see what was going on at Fort Apache.

Out of the blue, Candy spoke, "I love you Don," she said it softly and the look she gave me melted my heart.

Then from the farthest, most remote part of left field, Ben, without looking up and between mouthfuls of potatoes, said, "Candy, does this mean you're not a lesbian any more?"

The silence was like a sonic boom. The girls stared with mouths agape.

"Ben!" Cynthia said with astonishment.

Simultaneously Candy shouted, "Daddy!"

Without missing a bite, Ben said, "What? It's a valid question," shrugging his shoulders.

The jig was up and we'd all been had. I honestly can't remember when I've laughed so hard. Ben looked directly at me and had the biggest shit eatin' grin I'd ever seen.

"Pay attention Son, you need to learn a few things if you're going to survive married life," he told me. Without another word, he dove back in to his plate.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,239 Followers