Aimee: Goth to Gor

Story Info
A young girl's life transition.
8.9k words
4.52
33.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood back away from the churning bodies in the mosh pit listening to the band play. Her hair was cut short in the front only to fall long and silky in the back, almost to her ass, framed her face. Her make-up dark against her soft white skin, blacks and reds with purple shadow over her eyes created a vision of worthy of any and all including the reigning leader of the supposed undead. Aimee was dressed in black leather pants and combat boots, black leather vest covering a purple skintight tee. She loosened and unbuttoned the vest allowing her rock hard nipples to spring forth, straining against the tee seeking air and freedom. Ever since she had gotten her nipples pierced they had been extremely sensitive to the slightest pressure she thought of the way it had felt when they were pierced as she absent mindedly twisted and tweaked each one, pulling then taut and then releasing them.

This was the reason she had moved to San Francisco, and the clubs of the entire Goth sub-culture was what she sought out. She was looking for a place that allowed her to be herself without having to answer questions that she may or may not want to answer. A place that accepted her for what she was and what she wanted to be. She slid a hand under the tee stroking her tight stomach looking about the room to see if anyone was here that she knew.

She had spent the day working for the local underground paper and now was more interested in scoring a couple of jays and kicking back than anything else. Maybe, if the mood hit her she might look for a bed partner but that would be the icing on the cake.

As she looked about the room she thought about how she left home to come here only a couple of months after her 18th birthday and her graduation from high school. She had been an honor student, straight A's since the 4th grade - always early with her work but a social outcast. Her style was hers and hers alone, she never sought to be part of the popular girls groups and she shunned the advances of most of the boys. Her tastes ran a bit more to the dark and mysterious as well to the softer nature of her own gender.

Only after the confrontation with her father over her choice of attire did she fully realize just what her father had expected of her after graduation. Feeling his hot breath on her neck as he groped her in the shower she realized that his pleasures would always rule if she did not get out and make a life of her own. Calling her brother, she made arrangements to move to San Francisco and stay with him and his girlfriend until she got to work and found a place of her own. That was two years ago and now she did well enough to have a decent place of her own as well as a good job as an editor of the Voice.

As she ran these and other thoughts through her head she saw someone that she knew would have what she needed, and she made a beeline into the pit to get a hold of him.

---------------------------------------

Later, listening to AFI in the background Aimee fired up the first of the two jays she had scored for the evening. With her favorite candles burning around her she laid back into the tub of hot water and slowly inhaled the strong bitter smoke from the joint. Closing her eyes she held it in then slowly allowed it to pass through her puckered lips like she was passing it to an unseen lover. Between the joint, the hot water and the rich aroma of the candles she started to relax as she felt her mood mellow and her muscles giving up the stress of the day. Taking another hit from the joint she held it deep inside her lungs feeling the burn before letting it out. Soon the joint had passed on to being just a simple pile of ash and Aimee slid under the water, covering herself from head to toe, blocking out all sounds and making her oblivious to the world for just a few minutes. After she surfaced she started soaping up her loofa and worked the soap down her arms and across her shoulders enjoying the feel of the roughness of the loofa as well as the silky smoothness of the soap. First her arms and neck, then her legs careful not to touch herself she washed her legs and hips. Kneeling in the tub she leaned forward and started to wash her buttocks and working the soap up and down and back and forth.

Pausing, she pushed a soapy finger against her puckered asshole feeling it slip into her up to the first knuckle. Twisting it back and forth she moaned her pleasure. Reaching to the side of the tub she took one of the long thin candles she had burning and snubbed it out. Soaping it she reached behind her and pushed the length of the candle into her tight ass, working it back and forth as she stroked in and out. Feeling her asshole stretching slightly she moaned again and pushed two fingers into her already wet hot pussy feeling the candle sliding back and forth through the thin wall that separated her. Faster and faster she worked the candle in and out as she probed herself, flicking a fingernail against her clit before taking it and pinching it gently. Closing her eyes she conjured up her imaginary lovers, feeling them take her over and over. Her female lover licking and finger fucking her as her counterpart stroked his manhood deep inside her ass. Growling and bucking against her mental lovers she could feel her climax building. Fighting to remain in control she tried to slow down but the pleasure was just too intense to ignore or try to control. She thrust the candle into herself faster and deeper as she fingered herself, rubbing her clit back and forth with the palm of her hand as she worked a fourth finger inside and began to fuck herself with renewed passion. Faster and deeper, harder and harder she cried out as she climaxed screaming her pleasure as well as her disappointment as it ended and she collapsed into the bottom of the tub. The candle now bent, spasms in her hand and forearm from the pressure she had used making it difficult to hold, lay in the bottom of the tub under her like a discarded used toy, in many ways like the way she felt after being with one of her lovers. She wondered why she could feel her imaginary lovers like they were real but could not find the same feeling with her real lovers.

After she dried herself and slipped between the cool sheets of her bed, only then did Aimee allow herself to quit thinking and relax, seeking the darkness that deep sleep guaranteed. Her dreams were filled with a cornucopia of images, some dark and brooding while others were light and gay, filled with song and joy. Back and forth she tossed in her sleep never sure of what she was seeing but sure that it was really there to be seen.

Somewhere in the middle of all of this nocturnal confusion a dark figure emerged and slowly making its way to her as she lay waiting. She tried to move, to escape, but her hands and feet were cuffed to the ridged poles of the four-poster bed. She lay there covered only with a Vixen tee shirt that had rode up over her hips and bunched itself in the small of her back and just under her breasts. There was no face just a black mask that allowed the facial features to be outlined, but not enough to tell who or what it was. Strong hands reached down to caress her, stroke her exposed skin. Fingertips ran up and down her legs, between her knees and along her calves and outer thighs. A second hand caressed her face and arms, stroking up and down playing with her taut stomach and the bar that she had in her navel. Pulling on it as the mysterious hands played and pulled on her other piercing. She watched as a silver chain appeared out of what seemed to be thin air and was threaded through her nipple rings. With a single pull one or both nipples could be teased and even tortured, if desired. Both ends of the chain were then pulled down to the small ring that sat on her hood. This had been a single act of defiance, having her hood pierced and while it had pissed off her family she had grown to enjoy the feel and security that the small ring produced. The ends of the chain were affixed to the hood ring making an inverted triangle. Every time that her nipples grew tight the chain would pull on her hood making her aroused. She thought about how rough it would be to work in her office at the paper since the temperature was kept cool.

Just as quickly as the chain had appeared and been placed on her she felt the rough insertion of a gloved finger, pushing its way deep inside. She cried out, not in fear of the probing unknown intruder, but in lust. She felt herself getting wetter as she squirmed against the finger and the roughness of the leather glove as it pressed against her clit, rubbing her hood as the taut chains pulled on her nipples as well. She could feel her climax building, the heat rising inside of her as he continued to stroke in and out of her. He was not in a hurry as he brought her closer and closer to orgasmic release. He knew all the signs, the flushed redness of the skin, the shallow breath, yes she was almost there. Just as quickly as he had started he quit, leaving her quietly whimpering, pleading for more, just enough to cum. He looked down on her and shushed her, whispering he told her that she would only be allowed to climax when he decided that she could, not before and that he was not ready.

With a start Aimee awoke and found that she was bound, not by cuffs and chains but the sheet wrapped tightly about her. Unwinding from the confines she had created she looked at the clock and shook her head. It was only 7:30; she did not have to be at work until 10. As she lay there she allowed the dream to run again in her mind. She had never really had a thing for bondage or submission but from the way her body had reacted to the dream it made her wonder if there was something that she had missed or was missing.

Getting up from bed and stripping away her sweat soaked tee she cut on the shower making the water hotter than normal so that when she entered the sharp needles seemed to force the heat deep into her skin and muscles. Reaching up she flipped the switch that allowed the hand shower to cut on as she took the unit and ran it across her shoulders and her neck, letting the hot water was away the tension as she relived the dream. As she ran the unit up and down her thighs and calf she shifted her weigh slightly causing the needle spray to hit directly on her on her clit, the electric shock like effect making her jump. She loved to masturbate in the bath and shower. She would often indulge herself with the water flowing from the faucet between her legs like a waterfall or maybe the pulse of the showerhead. Aimee remembered the way that it had felt the first time she had used the handheld unit on herself. The pulsing, steaming water. The way the needles had made her feel, like a hundred little tongues flicking against her clit as she massaged herself to orgasm. This time was no different she turned the showerhead to pulse and started to work it up and down across her slit. The spray making her lips tingle as the occasional direct hit of the spray on her clit making her whimper as it sent the lovely shock throughout her body. Instead of just letting the water do its job she took the shower nozzle and pushed it inside of her, the water hitting her inner walls with a few of needles hitting her square on her G-spot making her scream as the pulsing worked on her inside and out. Over and over she climaxed. Her juices running down her legs mixed with the water from the shower. Wave after wave raced through her body leaving her weak and drained as she removed the nozzle and slid down the wall settling in the bottom of the tub. Flipping the switch again she allowed the hot soothing water to cascade over her, washing away the remaining traces of her interlude with natures most powerful aphrodisiac, flowing water.

Dressing in a black peasant style dress with the bodice cinched tight Aimee headed off for work not thinking of anything except the full schedule that she knew awaited her. The thick rubber soles of her boots made no sound as she crossed the gravel to the front door of the office building that housed the paper. She paused to go to the ladies room to check her make-up making sure that she looked as good as she felt. The black eye liner highlighting the deep purple eye shade. The soft glow of rouge and the blood red lipstick turned the shallow skinned face into a Gothic work of art.

Aimee worked throughout the day not thinking of anything except the problem or task at hand. As she finished up the final bit of editing that had to be finished before the next day's publication she found herself hungry and tired, ready to relax. She thought about all the different places she could go and decided on a small out of the way coffeehouse in the Village that had good salads and coffee, and maybe even a piece of cheesecake.

As she was finishing up her second cup of coffee a friendly voice called out to her. She turned and saw Crystal waving at her as she entered the shop. Aimee waved back and waited for her to slid into the open side of the booth. Crystal surprised her by sliding in beside her and planting a hard kiss on her lips. Aimee returned the kiss and pulled back looking into the eyes of her friend. She could see that Crystal had been hitting a bit of the bud already that evening and Aimee knew that when that happened her normally chaste little friend could become one very hot and horny she-devil.

Crystal started the conversation by telling Aimee that the Dead Virgins were playing that night at the club and she wanted to know if Aimee wanted to go and see them with her. Aimee hesitated at first, the idea of a warm bath and the cool sheets of her bed being most inviting but she decided to go if for no other reason that to watch her friend pick up on the guys and listen to the music. Together they left the coffeehouse and headed to the club. Aimee checked her watch and figured that the band should be on its first break and maybe it might be easier to get in. Aimee recognized the bouncer and knew that he would make sure that she would have no problem getting in. Sometimes it was almost impossible to get in depending on the band or in some cases the bands manager. Several times she had been able to get in to special nights where only those people who reflected so seemed to reflect the bands ideals were allowed in.

She and Crystal made their way up to the balcony to watch the activities below. The band was just warming back up and the mosh pit was packed with a collection of punk and bangers as well as suits and rockers. The band kicked off with a mellow song and Aimee stood swaying to the rhythm. Closing her eyes she just flowed with the song oblivious to all the noise and movement around her. She had smoked a jay on the way to the club and the feeling of floating overcame her. It seemed that she was there in the air with the music, ebbing back and forth fluttering about from note to note.

Suddenly she felt a heat building in the center of her being. She could feel soft fingers caressing her thighs and her breasts. Aimee refused to open her eyes and gave herself over to the sensation she was feeling. From her breasts she felt the hands move to her neck, followed closely by warm full lips kissing and sucking her skin. The hand on her thighs moved upwards cupping her sex as a single finger slipped passed her lips and penetrated her. First one then another soon joined the single finger, twisting back and forth. Aimee moaned softly her sounds blending into the background of sounds created by the onlookers and the audience. She started to grind her hips to match the twisting and probing of the fingers inside of her. Holding on to the rail she thrust her hips forward hunching and riding the hand that was giving her such pleasure. Slowly the hand was withdrawn and a feeling of melancholy replaced the one of pleasure until she felt hands parting her legs and wet lips started kissing their way up to her heated wet pussy. She sucked in her breath as she felt the tip of a hot tongue spear its way into her between her lips driving itself deep as possible. Licking and sucking the tongue picked up where the fingers had left off. Aimee still refused to open her eyes, afraid that in looking it would destroy the moment, the passion. She took her hands and lowered then down holding on to the invisible head which focused the tongue that was slowly driving her mad with lustful desire. Holding on tight she ground her hips in tight little circles, tears running down her cheeks as she cried out her desires, begging the unseen lover to take her and make her cum. Just as she thought she could stand no more a sharp bite on her clit followed by the thrusting of three fingers into her pussy mad her cum. Her juices flowing down her legs as she screamed, a scream that was overlooked by almost all around her as the band hit a sharp cord and the house went berserk. Over and over she cried out her passion and lust her knees buckling for the second time that day, humping the unseen face that carried her up, over and through her climax.

Finally she opened her eyes just as Crystal pulled her head from under Aimee's dress. Her face and hands covered in Aimee's cum, dripping from her she stood as Aimee kissed her lips and licked her face and hand clean, savoring her own juices as well as the hint of Crystals. Aimee took her friend by the hand and led her to the door, out side she kissed her again and whispered that it was time to go home because she wanted to return the favor.

Upon their arrival at Aimee's apartment Aimee wasted no time in making sure that Crystal was stripped and spread out on her bed. Pulling her starched white shirt off and then the black pistol belt, Aimee kissed her softly at first then with growing passion as her tongue snaked into Crystal's mouth, the two tongues entwined playing out a lover's duel. Aimee unclasped her friend's bra moving down sucking the half-dollar-sized areolas that surrounded the eraser-sized nipples that sat hard and erect on the tips of Crystal's breasts. Crystal moaned at the feeling of having her nipples sucked as hard as Aimee was sucking them. Pulling her nipple rings with her tongue as she suckled her, Aimee was not slowing down for a moment. She had longed for a night with Crystal ever since she had known her. It seemed that whenever there was the slightest chance of having her alone an old or current boy friend would show up and Aimee would be left alone or at the best she would have to share.

Aimee paused at Crystal's belly button and after running her tongue in and out of it she blew warm air across it, making Crystal moan. Lower and lower Aimee kissed and licked until she could smell her friend's sex, hot, wet and ripe for her to pick and explore. Pushing down the red thong that Crystal wore she noticed that her pussy was bald except for a small tuff of hair at the apex. Aimee blew on the tuff as she fingered the hot pussy in front of her. Crystal moaned again and Aimee ran her tongue in a circle around her lips. Tighter and tighter the circle got until she reached her clit and she flicked out the tip of her tongue against Crystal's hard clit as she thrust two fingers into her. Stroking in and out she finger fucked her friend all the while sucking and licking her clit and the pussy lips. Crystal thrashed about grabbing Aimee's head pulling her tight to her as he ground her hips in Aimee's face, riding her tongue and fingers until she climaxed crying out Aimee's name as she her flood gates opened and her juices washed over Aimee like a baptism. Over and over she came until she collapsed in Aimee's arms and the two curled together and blessed sleep overtook them.

Aimee awoke the next morning to find herself alone except for a single red rose, resting on a note, on the pillow beside her. She smiled as she remembered the activities of the night before as she sniffed the rose and read the note Crystal had left. Just a few words of thanks and a carefully printed "I love you" was all that it said but it was enough to make Aimee feel like she was on top of the world. Showering and dressing for work Aimee kept thinking of the previous night a smile returning to her face every time she did.