Aimee: Goth to Gor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurrying to the paper she just knew that there would be something interesting which would take her mind from her and give it back to the soul of the job so she savored her memories and thoughts until then. One of the stories to be covered was a retreat being hosted by the city's largest BDSM club. It was an annual affair where almost everyone who was interested in the lifestyle would gather for a weekend of demonstrations, parties and finally the costume ball at the very end. Aimee went to the Editor in Chief and asked if she could cover this event since she knew several of the key members that organized the affair. With his permission Aimee took off the rest of the day and went shopping for clothes and various sundries for the weekend.

For the rest of the week her mind was focused more on the retreat than on work and she caught herself several times daydreaming when she should have been working. Finally the week was over and Aimee left work packed with her hotel reservation in hand ready to explore whatever avenues she choose, or what ever venues choose her. After checking into the hotel Aimee took a long hot bath before dressing for the opening night introduction dance. Not fully sure of what she would find during the evening she choose a black mini-skirt with a high–rise slit on the side with a pair of black stiletto heels and a shirt of deep burgundy topped off with a vest of chain-mail and matching wrist and ankle jewelry. She sported a set of hoop earrings that connected to the nose ring she wore with a small delicate chain. Deep red lipstick, dark burgundy eye shadow finished up her make-up and her hair was pulled back into a long braid showing off the shaved sides. She stood in front of the mirror and took a long look making sure that she was satisfied. She smiled thinking that her only concession to the bondage, dominance attire had been the leather and chain black bra she had chosen with the nipple area cut out and the thong she wore, barely more than a 2 inch strip of silk that almost covered her freshly shaven pussy. Invitation and press pass in hand she headed to the main salon where everyone would be gathering ready to enjoy the evening and gather some interviews along the way.

The first thing that caught her eye upon entering was the way that many of the men and women were dressed. Various use of leather and silk, chain and rope. Some dressed in high-topped boots sporting leather corsets. Men in black leather pants, the backsides cut out providing access for their Master or Mistress. Leashes and crops all part of the never-ending parade that flowed in front of Aimee.

Eager to get the business part of the night over with, Aimee sought out and interviewed the main organizers of the activity. One of the main benefits was information provided to the general public about the life style and what it had to offer and what it represented. That was the main point she found out. After the interviews were over Aimee started to look at the various demonstrations being offered and settled on one offered about bondage, choosing that over the welcome gathering in the main salon. She took a seat to the right of the demonstration area and settled in to watch.

She had just gotten comfortable when a tall man dressed in what appeared to be a medieval executioner's outfit walked on to the stage. Looking about he slowly started to explain the history of bondage not only as a means of punishing a person or restraining them but as a tool for pleasure and sexual excitement. Taking a length of rope he demonstrated the different types of knots that could be used and explained what those uses may be. A slender woman joined him as he continued his demonstration of knots and the use of rope as a binding tool. At one point he had the woman tied, stomach down, and knees bent her ankles almost resting on her shoulders. Aimee looked, not at the ropes and knots but at the woman's face and was surprised to see not the look of pain that she thought would be there but a look of total sexual contentment. An almost blissful look on the woman's face as she lay there. Aimee was surprised at her own reaction to the woman as she felt herself getting wet, excited at seeing the bound woman, helpless and freely willing for almost anything. Aimee had to force herself to look away as she caught the last part of the man's lecture explaining that even jewelry can be used as a binding tool and that would be demonstrated in a few minutes in another room. This latter part caught Aimee's attention as she remembered the dream she had.

Trying to make it to the next demonstration as quickly as possible she did not see the man in the dark cloak and face mask looking at her... and already making plans for her.

After sitting through several demonstrations Aimee was tired and was about ready to retire for the evening. She slowly made her way past the many dommes and subs admiring their total commitment to the life style. Yet it struck her as funny that these same people dressed in leather and lace, dressed so sensually and sexually provocatively, would be sprinkling through out their conversation about the lifestyle stuff about their jobs, kids, families. It never dawned on Aimee until now that those who were interested in BDSM were the same people that were also interested in their jobs, their futures.

Aimee continued about the room until she came to what seemed to be an empty room. There in front was a large wooden "X", like the ones she had seen in those old movies where the bad guy was tied to it and he dies from the desert sun or something like that. She walked into the room and sure enough it was empty.

Looking closer at the apparatus she saw there were cuffs attached to the four corners and they seemed adjustable. She stepped closer and placed her ankle inside the right cuff and clicked it shut. Looking closely she saw that it was not a true locking cuff so without hesitation she repeated the process on her left ankle. She then, after looking about the room, put her wrists into the remaining upper cuffs and found herself bound quite securely. She had not realized that while the cuffs did not lock, it took two hands to undo them, thus no need for locks. She started to struggle and was about ready to scream when several people entered the room and looked at her there on the stage. She called out trying to explain to them that she was in this position entirely by accident but they seemed to just ignore her.

Within a period of fifteen minutes the room was filled and the lights dimmed. A voice welcomed those in the room and explained that this was a demonstration of restricted sexual bondage and delayed orgasm.

Looking about the room Aimee was unable to get the attention of any one there, the dommes were chatting quietly while the subs sat passively awaiting their Master's instruction. Aimee also saw that there were at least three women and a man whose Master had them chained, and they remained on their knees, eyes downcast while the other subs were allowed to sit and observe.

Just then the lights dimmed even more and a tall figure moved onto the staging area his eyes reflecting the humor he found in Aimee's situation. Aimee smiled weakly and tried to explain how she came to be in the position she was in. He smiles and announced that it seemed that there was already a volunteer for the evening's demonstration and Aimee just froze unable to say or do anything. Just when she thought she was actually going to be bound and sexually serviced he reached down and slipped off the cuffs allowing her to leave. Aimee quickly left the room, unable to look at anyone because of the embarrassment she felt.

Aimee quickly made her way to the nearest restroom and locked herself into one of the stalls, her breath coming in short gasps and her heart racing Aimee realized that it was not the embarrassment that was making her feel this way but the excitement of it actually happening. Aimee could feel her wetness growing, the damp spot in her thong getting larger. She felt her nipples harder as she thought about all the things that could happen to her while bound on that massive wooden "X". She allowed her hands to caress her breasts and pinch at her nipples as her other hand moved slowly down, pushing up her skirt she plunged three fingers into her hot slit pushing the tiny patch of cloth of the thong away.

Working her fingers in and out, her mind flashed picture after picture for her to see. Stripped bound and being teased with the hands and mouths of several different people. Someone pushing a massive flesh colored rubber cock into her and pulling it out slowly. Stroking her as her clit was being teased. Hands and lips all over her body. Faster and faster her fingers moved in and out, twisting back and forth inside of her. She sat there tossing her head back and forth moaning from the surging sensual energy that was building up, she pinched and rolled her nipples as she slammed her own fingers in deep and hard not caring about the way she would feel later. Finally unable to control herself anymore she reached her peak and started to cry out as she climaxed, only to remember where she was she bit down on her lower lip and rode the waves of passion flowing through and out of her like driftwood riding the oceans waves.

Pulling her hand away she sat and licked her fingers clean, savoring the taste of her own juices and suddenly realizing that she was famished, having not eaten yet today. After straightening her clothes and touching up her make-up Aimee made her way to the dinner buffet set up one of the ballrooms.

After filling her plate Aimee sat and looked about the room at the different styles of dress, and in some cases, undress. Many styles were what she considered to be Goth in nature but they were very natural here as part of successful BDSM attire.

Looking up from her dinner Aimee could not help but notice the couple over three tables from her. He was dressed in a three-piece suit of deep blue with a white shirt and a deep purple tie. She was dressed in a transparent silver blouse and a black miniskirt. Under those she could see the garter belt that held up the fishnet stockings and finally 6-inch spiked heels which would have looked so hot had they been dangling from her foot. She watched as they chatted with others, exchanging hugs and kisses and at times even partners for a turn around the dance floor. Aimee wishfully signed and returned to her dinner thinking about the woman and her fully rounded breasts.

Aimee was just finishing when she heard someone cough softly. She looked up and saw the couple standing across from her table smiling softly at her. They introduced themselves as Mike and Mike asking if they could sit down. Of course Aimee, (staring at the breasts of one of the Mikes), could not say no. It was then that she noticed that the man dressed in the three-piece suit was actually a woman and the sensual, sexy woman who caught her eye was a man.

She introduced herself and explained that she was doing an article for her paper and asked if they minded any questions. Both nodded their heads 'ok', but they preferred to have the interview in their room there at the hotel.

Aimee followed them to the elevator and they chatted about this and that as they went up to the twenty-third floor. Instead of stepping into a carpeted hallway Aimee found herself stepping into the plush foyer of a finely furnished penthouse apartment. Aimee was told to make herself comfortable and if she wanted there was wine on the bar. She poured a glass and settled onto the leather couch looking about at the spacious room.

Soon the two returned and after getting a glass of wine settled on either side of Aimee. Mike and Mike turned out to Michael and Michelle Severs, CEO and President of Servers International.

They explained that their involvement with the community was one for relaxation and diversion. They enjoyed dressing as each other just to have some fun with other people. Aimee took a closer look and if it had not been for Michelle's breasts they could have been twins. Both wore their blond hair short and styled almost the same. Each had green eyes and almost perfect teeth.

Aimee, about to ask about how Michael pulled off dressing like his wife, was caught off guard as he explained he had a breastplate made from a cast of his wife's chest. Aimee could not help but notice that during the interview Michelle's robe was slowly opening providing a wonderful view of her very real breasts. Michelle smiled and pulled the robe tighter.

Michael was discussing the fun they had once with a very important client from New York. He had come on to Michelle a number of times so Michael and Michelle set him up in his hotel room. Michelle had called and told him that she would be there at 8:00 with some contracts for him to sign. Instead of it being Michelle, Michael went instead, and the client never noticed. All through the evening he had wined and dined Michael, thinking it was Michelle, with the hope of scoring. About 11:00 Michelle showed up and apologized about being so late and the poor guy almost had a heart attack when Michael removed his make-up and chest.

Aimee, writing all this down for future reference had not noticed Michael's hand slowly moving up her leg, until she felt his finger tips on the edge of her thong. Turning quickly she came face to face with Michelle whose lips quickly covered Aimee's, the heat of her kiss almost taking Aimee's breath away. Michelle found her tongued welcomed by Aimee's and a slow passion filled kiss was quickly growing into a long seductive, god-I-want-you tongue fest.

Aimee, feeling her self getting wet, opened her legs to Michael's probing hands and fingers, a groan escaping from her as he probed her lips and traced the slit from top to bottom. Michelle on the other hand had moved from Aimee's lips to her breasts and were expertly sucking and nibbling on her nipples, tickling her areolas with the tip of her tongue. Aimee, given no clear choice surrendered herself to their ministrations and allowed herself to float along the waves of lust and desire. Stripping away her clothes, they lifted and carried Aimee to the bedroom, laying her across the bed. Matching robes slid off their bodies as they lay down beside of her exploring her with their fingers, lips and hands.

Aimee grunted as fingers entered her anus and dripping pussy at the same time, lips exploring her breasts and back, sucking, moving softly about. Aimee was caught totally unprepared. Sure she had done threesomes before, but no one had ever made her feel this way. She could feel her climax coming as she moaned, reaching out for any part of anyone she could hold. Her eyes closed she felt a familiar pressure on her lips and opened them allowing Michael's massive penis access to her mouth as Michelle shifted and began to lick Aimee's pussy. Long slow licks with the flat of her tongue, working from her tight little ass to her clit, pressure drawing Aimee up from the bed, her hips hunching up - trying to get as much as she could. She loved the feel of the hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth, the way it tasted, almost like almonds. Aimee relaxed her throat, taking Michael's tool deep into her throat, tasting the pre-cum from the tip. She could almost take no more. She started to buck her hips, pushing into Michelle's face, moaning and sucking Michael as if there was no tomorrow. As her orgasm hit, it was a slow almost painful wave of raw energy that filled her, pulling her along as it peaked and ebbed. Each wave was stronger than the one before, not seeming to end. Aimee tried to scream around the cock stroking in and out of her mouth, faster and faster. It was slowly growing harder and harder, ready to deliver its milky white strands into Aimee's mouth. Her pussy was gushing as she came again and again. Aimee could only think of returning the favor for Michelle. Suddenly Michael stiffened up and a long guttural moan escaped from him as he pumped his seed deep into Aimee's mouth and throat. Strand after strand of hot semen was shooting into her mouth and flowing down into her stomach. Aimee felt another climax hitting her as he came, again flooding Michelle with her juices.

Looking down, Aimee watched Michelle raise up like Venus from the Sea, her face wet with Aimee's cum, dripping off of her like the water from a rain shower. Her face shone with desire and her eyes burned lustfully. Michael, collapsed beside Aimee, could only watch as Michelle straddled Aimee's leg, lining up her pussy to Aimee's. Pushing down, she started to rock back and forth. Aimee realizing what Michelle was doing shifted slightly and pushed her hips down, forcing Michelle's clit to ride against her own. Michelle, already so close from having eaten Aimee, was crying out for her own release. Aimee starting a rhythmic rotation of her hips had trapped Michelle's clit against her own and was using her body pressure to bring Michelle to climax. Meanwhile Michael, unable to do more than just watch was stroking his limp cock back to life. Michelle, feeling her climax coming started to moan pushing onto Aimee. Aimee, not believing that it was possible felt another climax starting to over take her. Soon both women were screaming, thrashing about on the bed as they came together. Michael, unable to hold his any longer let forth another flood of pearly white goo hitting both women on their breasts and stomachs.

Rolling into each other, the three fell asleep, each with a smile, dreaming their own wicked dreams.

After that interesting night of wonderful sexual exploration, the next morning Aimee awoke to the sounds of Michelle and Michael making love in the shower. Instead of paying attention to the growling in her stomach, Aimee walked over to the bathroom to watch the couple. The first thing that caught Aimee's eye was Michelle on her knees deep throating Michael. Michael in the heat of the moment was grunting and making primal sounds as Michelle's mouth slid up and down his cock, tongue wrapped around it as her hand jacked him off as well. Pulling Michelle by her hair Michael pulled her tight to his crotch, as he fired his hot load into her mouth and down her throat. Michelle swallowed all that her had to give and pulled him into the bottom of the shower. Standing she straddled his head squatting down forcing her sex on his face. Michelle's features changed as Michael started to lick and tease her with his tongue and lips. Her eyes became glazed and soon Michelle was rocking back and forth riding Michael's mouth and probing fingers striving to reach her climax.

Aimee, feeling herself getting wet again, reached and started to stroke her own pussy, fingering her clit as she stroked three fingers in and out. She moaned hoping that she would not be heard, wanting to experience this cum alone. Aimee was enjoying the feel of her fingers in her slit, stroking and bringing herself to climax. Just as she reached her peak she looks and Michelle's head was thrown back, her mouth in a silent scream as she came over and over. Aimee joined in the silent choir and felt her juices flowing across her hand and down her legs.

Silently crossing the room, Aimee gathered her clothes and was soon dressed and sitting in the living room when the two Mikes appeared. Within minutes there was a knock at the door and room service wheeled in three large trays of food. Aimee eyed the trays, remembering just how hungry she was. The three spent the next couple of hours eating and chatting about the nights events and what other events were scheduled at the convention. Aimee wrapped her arms about Michael and kissed him hard and long. She then turned to Michelle who caught her off guard and kissed her so that she almost melted in her arms. Walking away on wobbly legs and a devilish grim, Aimee just knew there would be more times together with the two Mikes.