Aimee: Goth to Gor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick bath and re-doing her make-up Aimee returned to the arena to look at some of the other demonstrations scheduled for the day. Having made sure that she had all her interviews finished she was able to just enjoy the various demonstrations and the playful banter that went on between various groups. Aimee, without knowing it was to soon find herself again the center of attention. Aimee had wandered into what appeared to be a fashion show BDSM style. The women were dressed or in some cases not dressed in various styles of leather, thongs, chains, clamps and piercing. There were also women dressed in long flowing gowns and robes, short miniskirts with thigh high boots or spiked 8-inch heels. She took a seat at the rear of the room so she could watch and leave if she felt like.

As she watched the various stages of dress and undress parading on the catwalk she felt herself getting excited. She watched in rapt awe as one after another women moved up and down the catwalk, hips swaying, unfettered breasts proudly displayed or covered with the barest of materials. Aimee could feel her nipples harden and the slow wetness seeping out of her.

As she started to get up and leave, a gloved hand rested itself on her shoulder, easing her back into the seat. She turned to see who it was that had stopped her but was met with another gloved hand resting on her cheek, preventing her from turning her head. Unable to leave or turn her head she gazed again at the models, drinking in their subtle sensuality and blatant sexuality. She could feel a moan starting deep inside of her and she managed to choke it back by averting her eyes.

She closed her eyes and felt something being placed in her lap. Looking down she found her lower half covered with a blanket, much like one used at football games but lighter. She felt a gloved hand sliding up and down her leg, slowly making it ways to her wet panties. She shifted a bit, trying to move away but found she was shackled to the chair at the waist. She tried to think when that had happened and could not.

Aimee closed her eyes only to open them again when a deep voice whispered in her ear, telling her just how much he wanted to make her his. How he loved the fire in her eyes and the desire in her soul. How he had been watching her and decided that now was the best way to start. Aimee started to ask what he meant when she felt his gloved hand push itself into her through her panties. Pushing in as far as the material would let him he stroked her softly making her feel as if she was melting right there in the chair. Aimee sucked in a deep breath of air, letting it out so very slow she concentrated on the way that he was making her feel, as well as on the feeling that she was having from it. The idea that someone wanted to possess her, to make her his was sending some wonderful thoughts through her mind, which in turn were being further stimulated by this dark strangers hand and voice. He told her of his feeling and what he expected of her. As he stroked in and out of her with his fingers he explained that she was to be his and she would do so willingly. He promised her to take her desires to new highs and fuel her love making it burn hotter than ever before. She stated to reach her climax when his hand slowed and she felt the restraining shackle slipping away.

She was catching her breath as she turned to see who her stranger was and saw no one. She started to stand when she remembered the blanket. She took it and folded it up and returned to her room, her body screaming for sexual release. She was no sooner in her room than her hand was thrust between her legs and she fingered herself to orgasm, all the while thinking about what he had said.

She went to clean up and change when a knock came at the door. It was a package being delivered by the bellman of the hotel. She opened it to find first a note, and then a translucent red sequined dress, mid-thigh length and a red thong and a pair of strappy red flats. She read the note which said, "Tonight we finish what was started, wear this and meet me in the hotel lobby at 9." She read and re-reads the note thinking about her earlier encounter. She looked at the clock, it was only 4 so there was plenty of time to think about it.

Before Aimee knew it, it was almost 7 as she rushed back to her room to start to get ready for her meeting with the dark stranger. She laid in the bath thinking about the meeting that afternoon and what the evening may hold in store for her. She remembered how his hand felt as it caressed her skin and the sudden rush of pleasure from having his fingers penetrate her. She found herself getting aroused again slipping a hand down under the water and rubbing herself back and forth. Pinching her nipples and pulling on them she felt her desire grow. She moaned softly in the quiet bath, the sound reverberating on the walls. Somehow knowing that the night would be full of passion, she forced herself to stop and just finish her bath. She caught of herself frowning in the bathroom mirror but understanding that the bath would make it all better.

She carefully did her make-up and slipped into the red dress and thong. Slipping in the strappy flats she looked at herself in the mirror smiling and nodding her approval. She found herself thinking about the two Mikes, and smile played across her face as she looked at her watch. 8:45, just enough time to make it downstairs.

Aimee could not believe what she was doing as she rode the elevator down. Never had she just followed someone's directions like this. She also could not believe the stares and selective secreted glances she was getting from women as well as men. It was not until she looked in a mirror in the main hall of the casino that she realized that the red dress although translucent in normal light was almost transparent in the brighter lights of the hotel lobby. She looked at her watch it was already 9 as she stood by the desk waiting, watching for the man who had her so totally intrigued.

A tall man dressed in livery stopped by the desk and help up a picture, looking at the clerk who motioned over to Aimee. "Miss, the car is ready", is all that Aimee heard as she turned towards the man. He took her by the arm and led her to the waiting limousine. Aimee slid into the back, taken a back by length and width of the special car. Aimee saw the dozen red roses and the card as she slid in and after smelling the roses she read the card. The card welcomed her and provided instructions for her to follow before the evening started. In a few minutes the driver would open his window and hand her a box that contained a silk mask. She was to put the mask on and leave it there until it was removed or she was told to remove it. Aimee waited for the mask and then following instructions she donned the mask and waited.

Soon the car slowed and stopped. She heard the door open and a hand touched her to help her from the car. A second hand took hers and she followed hearing the sounds of what she took to be a large dinner party. She was guided slowly to a chair and seated. A glass was handed to her and she sipped the contents. No one spoke directly to her so she assumed that maybe she had been wrong and that she was at a large restaurant. As she started to take another sip of wine a deep voice welcomed her and she felt a set of lips pressed on hers. The kiss was soft and full of passion as she allowed his tongue to slide pass her own and explore. As the kiss lingered she felt a familiar hand on her thigh sliding up to her junction. This time she did not swallow her moan, as she had at the fashion show, but allowed it to softly escape into his waiting mouth. His fingers soon found the spot and he brushed her hooded clit back and forth, stroking it lightly making her want him even more.

Before she could even respond he was telling her that she must not climax, that she must control herself. If she failed to control her climax then she would be escorted out never to hear from him again. If she could control her climax then she would be offered the chance to grow and explore with him. "You must make that choice," he told her; "you must decide just how weak or strong you are."

To be continued???????

I will let you decide in which direction it should go..leave me a comment and let me know.
Feel free to e-mail me with any comments or suggestions.
Master Scribe