Aimee Meets Diego

Story Info
A redhead meets a sexy Mexican in a club.
1.8k words
3.65
26.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first story, so be gentle. I'd love any feedback you can give me though, as I'd love to submit better stories in the future!

--------------------------------

As 21-year-old Aimee got dressed for a night at the club, she wondered what kind of people would be there that night. Usually, she ran into one or two friends, had a few drinks and a few dances, and called it a night. It was just the kind of mindless diversion she liked when she'd had a particularly stressful week.

Finally dressed, she surveyed herself in the mirror. Aimee had always been happy with her body, knowing it was one that turned heads. Petite at only 5'2", she was slender with a generous C-cup breast. She kept her red hair long and wavy, and green eyes topped off the picture. Sliding a hand down the side of the low-cut red tank top, she adjusted her black pleated skirt to sit a little lower on her hips. It wasn't that she was trying especially to seduce, but she did like to feel sexy while she was dancing, and a little cleavage never hurt. She'd purchased a new pair of shoes a week ago especially for this outfit, and she had to say, they added the perfect touch. Red patent-leather heels with a peep-toe that showed off her new pedicure, they gave her the one thing she felt she was missing out on: height, and long legs. Satisfied after one last application of lip gloss, Aimee headed out.

It didn't take her long to get to the club, and Aimee slipped her way inside as easily as a celebrity might have. Though there was a line waiting outside, Aimee had been longtime friends with the bouncer, and he gave her special privilege.

Aimee made her way to the bar once inside, meeting a few eyes and granting a select few a grin. Sliding the bartender money for an amaretto sour, she pulled herself onto a stool and crossed her legs, surveying the crowd. Immediately, her eyes landed on a tall man of obvious Latin descent in a blue buttondown shirt. Well groomed and dressed impeccably, his dark eyes met hers with a curious grin.

Though her immediate attraction to a stranger came as bit of a surprise to her, the fact that he appeared to be Latin was no shock. As far back as Aimee could remember, she had preferred darker men. Maybe it was the contrast of their dark skin against her ivory white, but she had never found herself attracted to a white man.

It didn't take long for the bartender to return with her drink, and she took it from him with a grateful smile. Taking a long drink, she turned to the crowd again. And yet again, she found her eyes drawn to him. He had to be one of the sexiest creatures she'd ever seen, she mused to herself. Dark skin, dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes that were meeting hers even now... she had to dance with him.

Finishing her drink in one quick swallow, she hopped off the barstool and sauntered across the dance floor and to where he was standing. "I'm Aimee," she said boldly, offering her hand. "Wanna dance?"

"Diego," he replied simply, taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor, immediately resting his hands at her waist. There was about an inch and a half of bare skin between her skirt and top, and his fingers seemed to seek that skin out.

They danced in silence for a few songs, bodies grinding against each other intimately. As the current song ended, Aimee grinned at the stranger. "Thanks, Diego, that was fun." Turning, she moved back toward the bar and ordered herself another drink. If she'd been the type for one-night stands, she would have thrown herself at him, she admitted to herself. But she'd never understood the point of great sex with someone if there's no chance of having a repeat performance.

Still, even as she worked on her drink, she noticed his eyes were still on her. Becoming a bit uneasy, the redhead finished her last drink and made her way toward the door. The crowd wasn't as familiar that night as it usually was to her anyway, and if she left now, she'd still have time to rent a movie, maybe invite over a few friends.

Aimee left the club and after giving the bouncer a friendly greeting and a peck on the cheek, she was walking home. The hand on her shoulder startled her, but before she could let out a scream of alarm, there was a hard body pressed against her back and another hand clamped over her mouth.

Trembling, she could do nothing but go with her captor as they guided her down a narrow alley. Then they stopped, and the captor stepped around to stand in front of her. It was the man from the club, she realized, and his eyes had darkened with -- was it purpose or passion? "Now," he said, in a voice darker than she remembered. "We're going to walk into this hotel," his hand gestured carelessly at a hotel across the street, "and they're going to think we're nothing more than a horny couple, anxious to get some alone time, right?"

As he spoke, he slung his arm around her neck in what looked like a casual embrace, though it made clear to her that she'd best not dare disagree. "Right," she nodded slowly, doing her best to keep her trembling under control.

They made their way into the lobby and she couldn't help but note, it was a nice hotel. Diego must have already had a room, because he bypassed the desk and took her onto an elevator, arm still slung around her.

Soon they were inside a very large room, and he shoved her roughly on the bed, causing Aimee to gasp. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She demanded, standing back up out of defiance. Her fear had worn off now, and all that was left was anger and insult at having been treated the way she had.

Diego crossed his arms with a grin, confident in his superiority. "I think," he said, easily shoving her back down to her previous position on the bed, "that I already told you who I am. Diego, remember?"

The smirk on his face infuriated her, as did his hands that had begun to roam her body even more freely than they had at the club. He ignored her attempts to smack his hands away, until one of those smacks landed on his cheek.

His hand struck her cheek in return, though only hard enough to stun her into silence. "Don't act like you don't want this, Aimee. I saw you watching me at the club," he grinned smugly, one hand slipping under her skirt to stroke the fabric of her panties.

Her mouth had been open to protest, but it was cut short by her gasp of pleasure. "I... " As his hand grew more persistent, one finger slipped past the panties and she moaned, her head tilting back as he found her clit.

Diego quickly took advantage of her building pleasure, both hands slipping upward to pull the panties down her legs. White satin thongs, he noted with a grin as he tossed them aside.

Aimee was past argument now, her hips arching to meet his fingers, her own hand curling in his shirt. She wanted him closer, wanted more. As his finger slipped inside her, she moved her hand to the bulge in his pants, rubbing gently through the material. Removing her hands only to allow him to pull the shirt over her head, Aimee moaned as his mouth found her nipple. Expertly, he flicked his tongue over the nub, causing her to squirm against his fingers impatiently.

"Diego," she murmured, slipping her hand into his pants to grip his erection firmly. "I want this," she murmured. "Now." Still wondering when her stance on one night stands had changed, she took his dick into her mouth hungrily when he presented it to her.

Though it was a challenge, she was able to deep-throat him, and did so for several minutes as he played with her tits, gently tugging at and flicking her nipples. Never allowing his dick out of her mouth for more than a few seconds, he laid her down gently and positioned himself on top of her so that she could still suck him, and he began kissing his way down her stomach.

The anticipation alone nearly made her come, impatiently moaning against his cock until he finally found her clit and sucked it into his mouth unceremoniously. Instantly, she felt her insides explode with orgasm, and he never let up, licking and sucking her until she came again. She had long ago stopped sucking his cock, too dumbfounded by his work on her clit to do anything but moan and squirm against him.

Kneeling on the bed, Diego grinned down at her. "Turn over," he said simply, and she obeyed. Though she wasn't sure how he'd known, doggy-style was her favorite position, and she needed more than anything to feel his dick in her at that moment.

He slid into her with purpose, filling her to the hilt and staying motionless for a few moments, enjoying her tightness. Soon though, her hips were rocking impatiently against his, and he withdrew from her, only to slam into her again.

They soon found a rhythm, Aimee barely controlling her screams as Diego slammed into her. His hands tangled in her hair, pulling her head back roughly but somehow only enhancing the experience for her.

For what seemed like an eternity he slammed in an out of her, until she was almost delirious with pleasure. Her body rocked with the pressure of his thrusts, her hips bucking to meet his. She'd never had a lover like this, and she'd had her share of them. She was almost sad to know that eventually this would end, and they'd probably never see him again. She doubted sex could ever be this good again.

And then, somehow his thrusts became more violent, his moans louder. "Fuck, Aimee.. shiiitt..." She knew what was coming, and she braced herself as he shoved into her one last time, his cum spurting into her as they both collapsed, exhausted.

After a few long minutes, he got up and dressed himself, handing her the clothes he'd pulled off of her and a few crumpled bills. When her eyebrow shot up, he quickly explained. "For a cab."

She dressed quickly, not sure how to address the idea of possibly meeting up again. As she got to the door, still silent and more than a little disappointed, she heard his voice.

"You go to that club often?"

She nodded at him and left the room, grinning. So she would get a repeat performance after all.