Aimee Tries Lettie Again

Story Info
An exotic evening - Aimee clashes with Lettie again.
7k words
59.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had passed, since Aimee had lost to the little Phillipena housewife, Lettie. However, since our night with the other Couples, I had only fallen deeper in love with my little blonde haired wife. Sensing my heart-felt affection deepening, her beautiful blue eyes so often now looked into mine with deep affection.

Aimee had made my secret forbidden fetish come completely true. Several weeks ago, at the urging of the Erotic Group, Aimee had participated in a 'female confrontation' with Lettie, a little Phillipena wife who was new to the same Erotic Group that we had joined earlier.

Since that fateful evening, I realized what a Treasure my Aimee was, and found myself delighting in showering her with little gifts, to show my love and affection for her.

Aimee returned my affection wholeheartedly, often wavering between being amused and making passionate love to me in return. Our 'intimate times' were good, the sex so rich and unbelievably exhilarating. We often talked of how lucky we were. Like a grateful little puppy dog, when I tried to thank her once again for the 'special erotic gift' she had given me, Aimee had made light of my trying to thank her again by passing it off with a silly comment, "It's no big deal, Honey! All I did was get down on the floor, with my husband and everybody else watching; and slap and pull hair with that little Phillipena Bitch, Lettie. "She laughed. "Hey, "she teased, "Maybe I should apologize to you, since I ended up, the wife on the bottom. "She laughed, "

After making passionate love one evening until we were exhausted, we lay basking in the 'afterglow' that comes after sharing a mind-blowing climax with someone you care about deeply.

"Gee," Aimee teased me, "If I had known my little melee with Lettie would improve our sex life this much; I would have done it sooner," she giggled.

Though Aimee had fucked me 'till I was exhausted, I felt my flaccid member come to life as I felt a slight stirring after her light-hearted comment.

"Aimee, darling, I just want you to know, Baby Girl, that nothing could compare to the excitement I felt watching you and her down there on the mattress' wrestling each other. Lettie was just a perfect size for you. Whew, it's starting to make me hard again, just even thinking about it," I laughed.

"The only thing that might have been more exciting would be to see you and her have a secluded private fem fight completely nude wearing no panties," I said as I grinned mischievously.

Aimee said with a little giggle, "what you really mean is you'd like 'a private showing' with just you and her husband watching, Right." She laughed knowingly.

"But, you know," Aimee said, after thinking about it for a moment," one time when I threw Lettie sprawling on her back, her thighs fell open. I could have sworn that her panty crotch was wet also," she said.

Then turning serious for a moment, Aimee said," Honey, Remember what we have always talked about; you know, how erotic it would be if we could get together with another couple for an intimate 'anything goes' evenings.

"How could I ever forget," I laughed kissing Aimee lightly on her delicate warm lips, adding, "that's my favorite fantasy."

"You know, Jim, "Aimee said pensively, as she thought more about it. "I'll bet Eric and Lettie just might be 'okay' with something like that. Too bad, we can't figure out some subtle way of asking them. " "Do you think you and Eric would enjoy seeing which one of your two wives would end up in 'submission' to the other," she teased, pretending it was an innocent question. adding, "Come on, stop teasing me," I laughed.

Aimee's erotic suggestion had brought my Cock up to the 'hard rock' status. "Aimee, Could we 'do it' once more, "I whispered hoarsely.

Aimee responded by licking my parched lips, dry from the hunger of arousal, with her moist little tongue. Then we were kissing, caressing each other, as her soft warm sexy little titties pressed warm against my chest. A moment later unable to wait any longer, I was between her luscious warm thighs. My aching Cock entered her warm inviting juicy Cavern.

As I neared my sweet climax she lovingly put the cherry on top of my 'sexual dessert' by whispering passionately in my ear, "How does it feel to be inside my beautiful blonde haired pussy that someday might get a chance to have another woman's fem fight with our pretty little Phillipena friend's black haired thick lipped Crack."

Within moments, Aimee, with my thick Cock plunging deep inside her, achieved her satisfaction, "aaahhhGG.' as she gave a subdued gutteral little moan as she arrived at the pinnacle of her Climax.

"AAAGGG" I grunted, as I soared over the top getting it 'hard and good!' Floating dreamily down from our state of exquisite joy, a few moments later we drifted happily to sleep in each other's arms.

Over the next several days, Aimee and I discussed it in further detail We both agreed we wouldn't mind seeing it happen; but, had no way of knowing how we should go about it.

Then some of the women invited Aimee to lunch from our Erotic Group. Upon joining them at a favorite restaurant, Aimee discovered that their 'newest member' Lettie, the Phillipena wife, had also been invite. 'Who knows,' Aimee mused, 'maybe I can figure out a way to see if her and Eric might 'do it.'

Later when the luncheon broke up, the two wives timidly gravitated toward each other. After a few moments of polite but ackward conversation, Lettie offered to give Aimee a ride home. Aimee, sensing the Phillipena wife also seemed to have something 'on her mind' eagerly accepted.

Arriving a few minutes later at Aimee and Jim's spaciously appointed home; Aimee invited Lettie in for coffee. Lettie graciously accepted Aimee's invitation.

Soon the two petite wives, were seated at the kitchen table; both unknowingly looking for a way to bring up their recent female free-for-all fem fight with each other.

Finally, Lettie boldly took the initiative and laughingly blurted out, in her somewhat broken English, "My husband, Eric love watching me get in fight with you that other night."

Aimee, now delighted that Lettie seemed in the mood to talk about it replied, "I know," Aimee smiled, "my husband thought it was really wild too; watching me in a fight with you," she responded with a warm laugh.

Lettie giggled, "Did you two 'do it' when you got home that night?" she asked boldly, in a teasing tone of voice.

"Yes," Aimee laughed, "and in fact, I was as excited as he was." Both women giggled as Lettie confided to Aimee that the fight had aroused her also.

"By the time our fight was over, I was so hot, I think my panty crotch was probably soaked, "Lettie confided, laughed.

"Mine too," Aimee replied and then added, "my husband would love us to get together some evening just the four of us. Maybe you and I could have fun tussling with each other, in front of just our husbands.

Then Aimee added, "We've never done this with another couple before; so it might be interesting. If you and Eric have some idea what you would like to do, we would be willing to try it," Aimee assured her.

"Yeah," Lettie said, "We could get down on king-size mattress and have 'fun fight' call each other names like Slut, Bitch, Whore," the pretty little Phillipena wife laughed, adding, "Men like that during play fight," she said. We would love to do that. My husband, Eric and me, we talk about it a lot since that evening. "She said, then continued, "In the Philippines two couples who like same thing, sometimes get together. We were afraid you and your husband would think it too strange."

"Jim and I are willing to try anything you are," Aimee, laughed.

"Well," Lettie informed Aimee, "in the Philippines both females usually end up naked at the end of the little female tussle. Then the loser has to surrender to anything the winning couple wants. Usually it's something heavily erotic. So everyone gets very excited, even the loser's husband."

"The woman, who ends up flat of her back, is forced to surrender to the woman on top. The wife on the bottom has to submit and agree to do a consequence; which is, whatever the wife on top wants her to do." Lettie added.

That night both Aimee and Lettie excitedly relayed their erotic discussion to each of their husbands. Both husbands were at first amazed that their wives were readily agreeable to providing such intimate erotic excitement. Then both husbands, excited to a fever begin planning an evening with the other couple.

Aimee and Jim taking the initiative suggested that the two couples have it as early as the coming Friday evening. Both Lettie and Eric, the Philippine Couple met their suggestion with enthusiasm and excitement.

The four of them readily agreed that Aimee and Jim would come over to their home around 8:00 that evening.

Both husbands now thrilled and excited, talked at great length about the coming clash between their two petite wives. Both guys consumed by the erotic excitement began comparing their wives' sizes and temperament.

Jim, seeking to have everything out in the open, informed the Philippine husband, Eric, that Aimee had long blond hair, weighed, 100 lbs, was 24 years old and 5'4" tall. Eric quickly pointed out that Lettie was a bit bigger than Aimee was; and, that his wife was 26 years old, 5'2 tall and weighed 105 lbs. with long black shiny shoulder length hair.

Since both girls were about the same size; and both had a temper, both Jim and Eric decided that if it turned into a serious female confrontation, even if one wife was winning, they would not interfere during the fight. In addition, there was to be no interference when the winner forced the loser to do some erotic consequences.

Jim and Aimee arrived promptly at the Phillipena couple's beautiful home, shortly before eight that Friday evening.

During coffee, everyone was polite and friendly. However, once the last of the coffee had been drunk, the sexual tension between the two couples became almost unbearable. At this point, the two Couples were flying on the wings of delightful erotic anticipation. So, the two Couples begin to at first timidly, then boldly, to discuss what the erotic 'behavior' for the evening's activities should include.

"We could agree that, 'anything goes'" Eric laughingly suggested. "I'm sure each of us has 'things' in mind,"

Jim quickly added, "There's no doubt, there's a lot of things we would each enjoy watching Aimee and Lettie do," he added.

The quiet pretty Phillipena wife smiled in Aimee's direction, then remarked, "If Aimee is willing, we could make this evening really special for you guys."

"I hope you don't think I'm afraid of you, just 'because you won last time, "Aimee tartly remarked with a slight edge to her voice that wasn't lost on the husbands.

"I wasn't talking about you being afraid to fight me again," Lettie said with a little acid laugh, "I was talking about our maybe doing all sorts of sexy erotic things for our husband's enjoyment."

"Since it's just the four of us, secluded with no one else watching; Try me!" Aimee dared her.

"Okay, " Lettie laughed, "Every since our little free-for-all the other night, Eric has been telling me how much it turned him on, seeing your panties when I had you straddled," Lettie laughed. "So I thought you guys might like a little 'sneak prevue' as a bit of foreplay before our little confrontation."

"So Aimee," Lettie giggled, taunting Aimee, "If you're not too bashful, why don't we sit on the couch, open our sexy thighs and give the guys a little preview. When Aimee seemed reluctant, Lettie dared her, "I dare you to open those legs, of yours, you little Caucasian Slut."

Aimee accepted the little Phillipena wife's challenge! Both women now sitting side by side, slowly, tantalizingly open their sexy legs, allowing their beautiful luscious thighs to fall open.

Lettie's golden brown thighs and Aimee's luscious thighs were spread apart revealing their lacey panties. Both women's sexy shapely legs and thighs were now revealed all the way up to their panty-clad crotch.

Aimee had on white Lacey Panties that had the crotch partly soiled already from her excitement. The brown legs and thighs of the Phillipena wife now gaped open revealing her lacey yellow panties, also noticeable were the stains from the translucent juice, which had soiled the crotch of her yellow panties. Both men gasped in amazement, feeling a sexual surge of arousal, as they freely viewed the other wife's thighs and panties. "Okay, you little Phillipena Slut, Aimee giggled as she taunted Lettie, "Now, are you satisfied. "

Lettie laughed, "Oh, you little white bitch. You really think you're something! I can't wait to get my fingers in that blond hair of yours again. I'd like to come over there and slap you right now!"

Aimee laughed at her soon to be antagonist's remark, "Oh, yeah," Aimee threatened, "I'll slap you right back!"

"We have one of our bedrooms all set up," Eric said as he lead the way into a large bedroom with a hugh king-sized bed pushed back against the wall making a secured three sided intimate arena.

"Want to do it in panties and Bras," Lettie asked Aimee.

"Sure" Aimee replied.

"Not that you will be wearing yours for very long," Lettie said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

As the men each found a comfortable chair, the two slender petite women began removing their clothes until both were clad in just their panties and bra.

As they stared into each other's eyes, each sizing the other woman up, Aimee noticed that the Phillipena female was a little stockier than she was.

Then, Lettie moved toward the Hugh bed and crawled to the center of it, where she climbed to her brown knees and her hands on her naked brown hips as she awaited the Caucasian wife.

Aimee now climbed on the bed and crawled to the center, rising to her knees. Both women now faced the other. "Why don't you guys get undressed and get comfortable too," Lettie laughingly suggested.

Then Lettie said through clenched teeth, "come on you skinny little white bitch," as her strong brown fingers sunk deep into Aimee's long blond hair, and sought a hold of the roots.

Crying out in pain and rage, Aimee's delicate white fingers grabbed a fistful of the Phillipena wife's long black hair. Aimee and Lettie's private fem fight for their two husbands was on.

The two women were quickly locked in a frantic battle, pulling each other about the bed struggling, jerking each other's head from side to side in the violent female melee.

Aimee's long blond hair was torn down, and already a mess. The Phillipena wife had her firm brown fingers into Aimee's beautiful blonde hair down to Aimee's scalp.

Aimee, fighting back, yanks the stocky brown bitch's head back and forth by her long black hair. Each wife was determined to give as much as she was getting. At the moment, both females were succeeding! As the two beautiful petite wives clashed, both moaning and shrieking, the room was filled with the sounds of their struggle. Feminine cries of pain and rage now filled the air.

The two Watching husbands listened as both women's heart wrenching moans; screams begin to echo about the room. Each wife continued to give as much as she was getting as they reeled about the bed jerking the other wife by her long thoroughly disheveled hair.

Jim felt himself grow hard rock as he watched the almost naked body of Aimee, his sweet little wife now locked in feminine combat once again, but this time realized this was going to be a 'real female confrontation' with Lettie the stocky little Phillipena female. Aimee's long beautiful blond hair was now firmly in the grasp of the strong little brown skinned wife.

Although Jim could see that Aimee was holding her own now, it was soon obvious the little Phillipena wife was once again getting the better of his little wife, Aimee.

Then suddenly, Lettie let go of Aimee's hair with one hand, and reaching down quickly ripped Aimee's Bra off. Aimee gasped in shock, but quickly retaliated by seizing Lettie's bra with her delicate fingers. With one enraged jerk, she ripped Lettie's Bra off also.

Lettie's brown perky titties bounced free. As they locked together again, Jim could see Lettie's nipples, like little sword points sink deep into Aimee's petite little breasts. Suddenly, Lettie leaned forward pushing Aimee, trying to force Aimee's petite little figure backwards.

Although Aimee struggled to stay on her knees, the pretty Phillipena wife finally pushed Aimee sprawling flat of her back. Aimee's luscious naked white thighs fell open; her exquisite nakedness was now in full view. Lettie quickly fell between Aimee's thrashing thighs as she tried to mount Aimee's struggling squirming body.

In the desperate struggle the stocky Phillipena wife's body now lay between Aimee's white luscious thighs, their brown and white legs intertwined together as the two angry women rolled on top of each other, only to be torn off by the determine woman on the bottom.

Suddenly Aimee felt the strong brown fingers of the brown-skinned wife down slip under her panties' elastic waistband. Before she could seize Lettie's strong, little fingers Aimee felt them inside her white panties. Aimee felt Lettie's searching fingers seize the waistband of her panties. 'She's trying to tear my panties off me,' Aimee realized in a panic.

With one wild jerk, Aimee heard the pop of the elastic in her panties. Lettie's wiry little brown fingers had broken the elastic band on Aimee's white panties. Aimee felt her white panties start slipping down her upper white luscious thighs. Aimee screamed in rage and indignation. Even from the bottom, she managed to seize the Phillipena's wife's cheap yellow panties.

Aimee felt a vicious satisfaction as her delicate little white fingers grasp the elastic band on Lettie's cheap panties. Aimee felt them stretch, and then break! Seizing the offensive, Aimee's grasping little delicate fingers buried themselves in Lettie's long black hair and jerked the woman on top sprawling off her by Lettie's long black hair.

Quickly Aimee rolled away and climbed quickly to her knees. She could feel that her white panties had slipped down to her knees, as she knelt on the disheveled bed.

Then Lettie was up on her brown stocky knees, and the two battling wives clashed again. Lettie enraged, attacked Aimee again. Both women's panties were now down around their shaky trembling 'sexy little knees,' Aimee's abundant light brown pubic hair was now in full view. Lettie's thick black pubic hair was also fully revealed. Her thick black thatch crawled sexily up her belly.

Fighting wildly, the two enraged women again crashed to the blankets of the disheveled bed. Both wives, their panties now down to their calves quickly kicked them off. Each girl fought wildly trying to straddle the other woman.

Both husbands sat enthralled as they watch this erotic private fem fight now raging violently between their wives. Now the stocky little Phillipena's naked petite body was on top.

Although Aimee kicked and bucked up in wild desperation, she became aware for the first time that Lettie's hot Asian Labia Lips were now pressing hot against her bare stomach.

Aimee and Lettie's sexy little panties now lay ripped and torn to pieces off to the side as their 'owners' continued to fight.

Aimee's light brown pussy was now in full view, her perfectly formed labia majora lips spread open in full view. Aimee violently bucked her waist up struggling to unseat the determined naked Asian girl astride her waist.

Reaching up, Aimee seized Lettie's long black hair that hung down hung down partially covering her delicate pretty face. Aimee jerked Lettie off, and managed to roll on top of her. Quickly Aimee spread her legs and sits up.