Aimee Tries Lettie Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee for the first time in the fight had the little Phillipena bitch down underneath her. Although Aimee felt her own blonde hair being jerked painfully by the fiery little Phillipena female, she felt a savage thrill as she jerked the little Phillipena wife's head up and down on the rumpled bed.

Lettie cried out in pain and rage, her brown thighs now gaping wide apart, her beautiful black haired pussy gaping open lewdly. Aimee was astride Lettie and had the little Phillipena wife's thick black hairy pussy gaping open to the pink.

However, Lettie determined not to let this Caucasian Slut get the best of her, fought back! With her strength and abundant stamina, Lettie was just too much woman for Aimee's petite little figure.

After a too brief struggle between the two females, Lettie threw Aimee's beautiful white naked figure sprawling onto her back, her white thighs falling open obscenely. Aimee's beautiful Pussy was on full display. Sensing her advantage, Lettie quickly straddled Aimee at her waist.

Aimee was totally exhausted and the little aggressive Phillipena female sensed her weakness. Seated firmly astride, the little Asian wife rode Aimee's guts. Encircled Aimee's delicate little wrists in her strong brown fingers, Lettie, almost leisurely rode Aimee's struggling gyrating body flat to the bed.

Aimee, though exhausted, bravely tried to fight back. Both husbands could see that Lettie had Aimee down to stay. Aimee no longer had the strength to wrestle Lettie off.

Lettie quickly moved up and seated her delightful little brown Butt on Aimee's perky white titties. Bringing up her stocky brown knees, a victorious Lettie, her beautiful shiny black hair hanging down, almost hiding her pretty face, then pinned Aimee's slender arms firmly to the disheveled bed.

Jim felt his unruly member become painfully 'hard rock' as he watched 'his woman' now being helplessly forced into submission by 'Eric's woman.' Lettie, Eric's Phillipena wife had out-tussled 'his exhausted little woman' and now sat astride Aimee's beautiful midriff.

The little Phillipena wife, Lettie's stocky brown knees quickly pinned Aimee's slender white arms alongside her head. Aimee's beautiful honey blond hair now sprayed out across the soft bed, presented a sexy, sensual, almost breathtaking picture to the two watching husbands.

Aimee, trying to catch her breath, still lay underneath Lettie as she waited submissively for Lettie to force Aimee to be submissive to her wishes.

Both women were breathing hard from a mixture of exhaustion from the little tussle, as well as their building erotic excitement for what was to come. Aimee could feel Lettie's warm breath playing softly on her delicate face. The pleasant smell of the Phillipena wife's musky erotic scent mixed with her cologne wafted up into Aimee's nostrils.

Smiling playfully now, Lettie grabbed a handful of Aimee's blond hair and asked, "Have you had enough?"

Aimee, now in defeat, murmured a demure, "Yes."

Still seated on Aimee's midriff, Eric's 'woman' now wrapped her strong little brown fingers around Aimee's slender wrists. Moving her knees off Aimee's arms, Lettie unpinned her; but still held Aimee's slender wrists flat to the Mattress with her strong little brown fingers.

Aimee looking up, into Lettie's brown almond eyes, now heavy with sensual desire could see the stocky little Phillipena wife was already sexually aroused.

As Eric's 'woman' stared down into Jim's 'woman's' delicate beautiful face she then slowly lowered her head down to Aimee's face. Lettie's beautiful black hair now was hanging almost on Aimee's face. Aimee felt the other female's warm breath on her face as Lettie lowered herself ever closer.

As Jim watched he felt a sudden surge of painful arousal seize him; as what Eric's woman was about to do to his woman, Aimee became clear. He had often fantasized what it would be like to watch Aimee made love to by another woman. The realization that his wish was starting to come true had Jim's Cock 'hard rock.'

As the two sexually excited husbands watched, the dominant Asian wife brought her thin lips within an inch of Aimee's beautiful white lips. Feeling her own arousal starting to take hold, Aimee, in submission, looking up, locked eyes with the female astride her. She felt her thin beautiful lips dry and almost parched from her building sexual excitement. The Asian female's warm breath on her face continued to arouse Aimee. She felt her pubic region start to tingle and tighten almost painfully from her 'feminine arousal.'

Now Lettie's hungry mouth was almost against Aimee's parched lips. For a few moments, there was complete silence. Now each time Aimee tried to take a breath, Lettie would 'steal Aimee's breath' as it came out of Aimee's mouth. Aimee thought, 'what is she doing, I can't hardly catch my breath.'

Then Eric's 'woman' began softly, timidly kissing Aimee's parched lips. Aimee felt a jolt as a strong sexual surge hit her! Then the two women melted 'intimately together' as Lettie's warm tongue began to lick Aimee's dry lips, wetting them with her female Phillipena saliva. This drove her submissive victim, Aimee, the little Caucasian female wild.

Aimee began to breath heavily, and when Eric's woman kissed her now moist lovely mouth again; Aimee started timidly 'kissing her back,' returning Eric's 'woman's' kisses. Eric's woman now aware her captive was beginning to respond aggressively began to force her wanting warm little tongue deep into Aimee's mouth.

Then both women were seeking their sexual arousal as they aggressively came together. The heat from their feverish bodies aroused each of them to even greater heights. Both females were panting heavily; their soft breath became more ragged as it played against the other's flushed face.

Lettie leaning forward became a little sexual predator. Lettie's sexual attack was on against Jim's woman, Aimee. Lettie began licking Aimee's perfectly formed stiff little Breasts. Her hot little Phillipena tongue went on its maiden voyage, licking sucking as it sailed around Aimee's petite little titties, encircling them.

Aimee stifled a little moan, as she gasped in shock and surprise. Aimee felt her own almost painful arousal take hold as the little Phillipena wife's hot tongue like a little snake encircled and sucked Aimee's stiff perky little breasts. Aimee felt 'her own arousal' becoming painful as she continued to submit to her Asian Mistress, Lettie.

The watching husbands, aroused to a feverish pitch could see Lettie was enjoying 'dominating' Jim's petite little woman, Aimee. Jim and Eric watched with increasing sexual fascination and arousal as Lettie, now in a sexually mindless frenzy began to aggressively take the weaker woman beneath her.

The naked body of the Phillipena woman moved forward until she was 'right above' Aimee's delicate face. Aimee, felt embarrassment knowing the Phillipena wife was almost against her delicate face. She could feel the heat, and could smell the Phillipena wife's feminine smells of Translucent Juice and Wee Wee.

Looking up a confused, distraught Aimee could, for the first time, see the Asian woman's black haired pussy. Its labia lips were thick and swollen from Lettie's feminine arousal. Both of Lettie's Labia Lips were heavily populated with thick black pubic hair. Lettie's swollen Phillipena pussy was 'hovering' not more than two inches above Aimee's delicate face.

Immediately the smell of the Asian woman's 'angry Slash' assaulted Aimee's nostrils, heavy erotic smells with just a hint of pee. "My husband wants to watch you lick my Labia Majora Lips, and suck on my clitoris," Lettie informed a distraught Aimee, who now cringed underneath her Captor.

Aimee looking up saw the thick-lipped Black Hairy Pussy now lowered almost to her face. Aimee realized she was to have 'no choice in the matter. 'After all,' she thought,' Jim and I did agree.' Aimee now felt her delicate nose and parted lips brushing against the Asian girl's 'moist' pussy folds, the little Phillipena wife's 'forbidden smell' now so strong she almost gagged from the thickness of it.

Then suddenly Aimee's delicate mouth and nose were crushed by the hot wet 'messy' pussy as Lettie lowered herself down on the struggling woman's face who now lay in complete submission underneath. For Lettie, she felt a savage sexual thrill. She had taken this little white wife, Aimee; and had now forced her into submission underneath her.

Aimee laying underneath, hardly able to breath from the messy spread apart black hairy pussy on her face, her muffled cries exciting the watching husbands. 'So this is what it's like to be taken by another woman,' Aimee thought ruefully. Aimee felt great remorse; yet she couldn't deny the overpowering arousal she was feeling.

The Asian woman's weight was forcing Aimee's mouth to gape open. Aimee began to taste the salty translucent juices mixed with the Asian girl's pee that had started seeping into her gaping mouth. Aimee could feel the other woman's juices running down her delicate throat from the other aroused female's swollen vagina. Aimee now in panic cried out; but her sounds were muffled.

Aimee could feel Lettie's thick black Phillipena cuntal hair stiff and harsh against her soft cheeks. She could feel the messy Phillipena Pussy Labia Majora Lips now spread hot against her delicate cheeks.

Knowing there was no escaping what she had to do; Aimee in desperation, surrendered herself to her messy task. Aimee inserted her warm tongue, running it up the Asian woman's hot firm swollen Labia Lips.

Aimee, as her moist tiny tongue started licking the Phillipena wife's Pussy Lips became aware how firm they were. While licking up one Labia Lip then the other, Aimee thought to herself, 'Unbelievable, Lettie's Pussy Lips are firmer than mine are.'

Desperately Aimee started 'tongue-fucking' Eric's woman's swollen pussy. Finding the other woman's stiff enflamed Clitoris against her wide-open gaping mouth Aimee began licking and sucking it.

Aimee in between gagging and choking from the juice and pee that continued to seep into her open mouth from the Phillipena woman's feverish vagina just wanting to 'get it over with.'

She shamelessly began licking the other wife's messy pussy with reckless abandon. The Asian wife had the little blond Caucasian wife imprisoned in her own little erotic world, which was completely dark as Lettie aggressively rode Aimee's delicate face.

Aimee could feel some of the Asian woman's Cuntal Black Hair on her tongue now as her searching tongue found the stocky Asian pussy lips. Although Aimee was sexually excited and felt revulsion, she continued licking and sucking them, moving her tongue against the feverish Phillipena woman's hairy Crack. Finally rocking back and forth violently Lettie uttered an anguished scream of Joy as she climaxed.

Both husbands, completely enthralled, and aroused had enjoyed watching the Phillipena wife take Aimee over her delicate face.

Finally, after a few moments Lettie, her breathing slowing, regained her senses, rose up, and got off Aimee. Aimee's ravaged face was now messy from the Asian's female's translucent juice.

Jim had felt a savage thrill as he had watched the little stocky Asian, Lettie still kneeling astride his 'woman's' slender naked figure. He felt ashamed to admit, even to himself, that he had enjoyed watching this stocky little Phillipena woman take Aimee 'to the floor' get on top of Aimee, and finally take her.

Jim could see that his beautiful little blue eyed, blonde wife, Aimee was almost ready to cry. Jim knew she was embarrassed and probably fearful for what was still to come. His wife had lost, and now lay imprisoned underneath Lettie, the stocky 'victorious' Asian female.

Aimee's slender shapely thighs now lay open, uncaringly, her beautiful blond hair pulled and yanked, now in a mess, her beautiful Labia Majora Lips now gaping slightly open, with traces of translucent juice causing wetness to seep and run down her beautiful pussy folds. Jim realized this 'sexual assault' by Eric's Phillipena 'woman' had aroused Aimee also.

Looking at her lying there, Jim could tell his Aimee was sexually excited. What an erotic picture he thought as he looked at the Phillipena woman's naked figure sitting astride of Aimee's slender naked midriff.

Seeing his little wife, Aimee still lying underneath, her delicate mouth and nose covered with thick translucent juice now completely submissive to the stocky little Asian wife's desires. Jim felt an overwhelming surge of desire as he stared through feverish eyes at the little Phillipena wife still sitting astride of Aimee.

The tough little Phillipena wife's thick black haired pussy had given Aimee's slender brown hairy pussy a female Thrashing.

"Do we all still agree, anything goes," Lettie inquired in a catty tone of voice.

Both men now fully aroused, quickly agreed sensing that more erotic consequences were yet to come. Both husbands stripped down to their briefs in anticipation.

Since Aimee had given her consent earlier, and had agreed to go along with any thing the other couple wanted; she could only lie there sprawled helplessly on her back. With the Asian wife still sitting astride her, Aimee awaited her fate, which was not long in coming.

Leaning forward Lettie seized Aimee's long blond hair in her brown little fists and then swinging her beautiful firm brown thighs off of Aimee's midriff she dismounted. Crawling to her knees Lettie pulled Aimee up by her blond hair.

"Stop pulling my hair," Aimee protested weakly.

Lettie laughed and instead, pulled the weaker woman along by her disheveled honey blond hair out of the little bedroom arena. With the two men following them, Lettie pulled a miserable Aimee along by her blonde hair. A moment later, Lettie forced the little white Housewife into the Master Bathroom. As the men watched enthralled, Eric's 'woman' pulled Aimee's struggling body over to the double bathtub. "Get into the tub and lie down," Lettie ordered Aimee, "I don't want to get my floor dirty!" she added. A moment later as Aimee lay flat on her back in the large spacious bathtub. Looking up, Aimee was puzzled as to why; the Phillipena Bitch was climbing into the Hugh bathtub with her.

Then Lettie's sexy brown naked body was standing over Aimee's beautiful naked figure a shapely brown leg on each side. Looking up, Aimee realized the naked Asian bitch was moving up toward her face then suddenly she could see the Phillipena wife's thick Labia Majora lips gaping open above her and realized what was about to happen.

'She's going to pee on me' Aimee realized as she heard the little Phillipena wife soft feminine grunts as she began to strain to get her 'wee wee' stream started.

Before a startled Aimee could protest, Lettie 'lowered herself.' Now the Phillipena wife, squatting directly over Aimee's delicate face, lowered herself closer.

The Phillipena female's black haired pussy and Ass was in full view. As Aimee looked up, she saw the first little yellow drops of pee begin to 'trickle and seep' out then run down Lettie's messy black hairy pussy folds and then drop on Aimee's unprotected face.

Aimee startled by this erotic assault grunted "Aaaawww' Gross" Aimee screamed as in the next moment a stream of hot smelly Piss splattered down upon Aimee's face from the Phillipena woman's pussy that now hovered just 'above' Aimee's translucent covered face.

Then moving down the startled naked woman's figure Lettie continued to drench Aimee's beautiful white body with her hot piss. The smell of Lettie's steaming Phillipena Wee Wee was strong Aimee was soon reeking from the smell, fully drenched with it from her saturated blonde hair down to her dainty little feet.

"Smelling my 'woman's piss on your 'woman' is really making me 'hot,' "Eric said to Jim. Both men were 'hard rock' and looking over Jim could see that the Phillipena man was 'really hung' his thick massive Cock quivering at full ready.

'In a few minutes,' Jim thought, Eric is going to want 'that Hugh Cock of his buried 'deep' inside of 'my little woman' Aimee's swollen brown hairy pussy.

Aimee, her senses reeling, was a smelly mess now, covered with warm piss from the nasty little Phillipena woman's urine soaked messy pussy. "Get up," Lettie ordered the weakened white woman.

Aimee was no sooner out of the tub, than Lettie ordered Aimee to, "Lie down on this thick Bathroom rug." Aimee lay down fearful of what would happen next if she didn't obey her Phillipena Mistress, Lettie.

"Eric and I are both going to have you now," Lettie, informed her. Looking up, Aimee saw the naked thick muscled body of Eric preparing to get between her white thighs.

Aimee in a sexual daze stared up fearfully at the Phillipena husband, now kneeling between her parted beautiful white thighs.

Then Eric was on her. Aimee grunted as he seized her white thighs at the knees and forced her knees against her titties. With Aimee's beautiful knees now forced back against her white titties, her blond hair covered Labia lips gaped partly open.

Then Aimee felt Eric, the Phillipena husband, put his thick engorged against her parted moist swollen Labia Majora lips.

A moment later, Aimee grunted from the force of his savage thrust as he plunged his swollen Cock deep into her hot velvety depths. Then, the Phillipena husband started moving in and out of Aimee's pussy fucking her violently.

The smell of his wife's wee wee had aroused the Phillipena husband's sexual desires to great heights. A weakened Aimee felt the hot engorged head of his hugh angry Penis plunging deep inside her, pounding Aimee 'so hard' he was bruising her soft white buttocks against the hard bathroom tile as he took her.

Feeling her own arousal start, Aimee soon was caught up in her own sexual desires and needs, and begin meeting and returning his thrusts as she fucked back with such a violent passion their pubic areas grated and 'slammed' together.

Finding herself approaching her climax, Aimee, suddenly, mindlessly, opened her breathtakingly beautiful wanting white thighs to take more of him inside her aching messy vagina.

Then wrapping her slender white thighs around the Phillipena man's naked waist who was fucking her senseless; Aimee began frantically meeting his violent thrushes, him back with mindless intensity and abandonment.

"Oh, fuucck, meee," Aimee now screamed audibly voicing her 'desire.' She was now almost out of her mind. She could tell by his labored grunts, that he was fast approaching his climax. For a long moment, he held her naked little white Ass hard against the tile floor and pounded her almost into sexual oblivion. Finally, they exploded together in a gut wrenching climax. Once Aimee ran their climax out nicely, Aimee and Eric looked around and realized they were the only two people in the bathroom.

From the little bedroom arena they could hear the age old erotic sounds of two people locked in a sexual struggle and realized that Jim and Lettie had decided to 'do it' and were now locked together in that most pleasurable of activities. 'I'll bet she's really 'juicy' Aimee thought as she felt the Phillipena man's now flaccid Cock slowly being pulled from her tired but relaxed messy battered pussy.

They peeked inside for a moment, and Aimee felt a pang of jealousy as she saw Jim was on top of Lettie, between the stocky Phillipena woman's brown thighs. Aimee felt another tinge of jealousy as she saw Lettie feverishly snake those thick brown luscious thighs and calves of hers, up and lock them around Jim's waist.

"My, God," Aimee thought, "She not only give me a licking in a girl fight but she's could probably give me a beating in a fuck fight as well." A few moments later they heard their two mates achieve their very noisy climax then gradually the sounds subsided and they knew they were finished.